Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC (35743 Views)

Muslim Students Reject Oduduwa Republic / Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic - Muric / Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 01, 2020
WeneDiali:
yoruba muslims have told the whole world they are ready to kill off yoruba christians in order to remain under fulani perpetual rulership. grin

Abi wetin still remain? grin

See as minorityopinion expose himself as yorubaman after he don claim 'we ss' tire. Him don even pick race from thread like coward. grin

I don't support hatred and hate speech, try something else
Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by mamaafrik(m): 3:37pm On Jun 01, 2020
PigTormentor:

Prove to who? I just told you the facts of the matter. If you remove all the none Yorubas from Yoruba land and leave only the indigenous people, only then you will see it yourself without needing to prove anything. And about about half of the Yoruba Christians are Muslims who convertered anyway, so someone in their family is still Musliim.

i thought you will come out with proofs,stop typing rubbish

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by festus2001: 3:37pm On Jun 01, 2020
Common sense is not so common in life.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by Justiceleague1: 3:38pm On Jun 01, 2020
PigTormentor:
As a Yoruba Muslim, I stand TALL with this position. I have said it before, and I will say it again.

Myself, my family and town will not be part of any Oduduwa republic being setup by these fanatics.
South Sudan will be a child's play if anyone think that they can force us into their experiment.
NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by PlanBIncome(m): 3:38pm On Jun 01, 2020
Pack your bag and go to the north. No one is forcing you to adopt Oduduwa Repulic. You are irrelevant anyway. You have nothing to offer alongside your cohort. Bastards.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by aljharem(m): 3:39pm On Jun 01, 2020
I am a yoruba Muslim and this man is an idiot.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by yommen: 3:41pm On Jun 01, 2020
Philistine:
That's great! Yoruba muslims should never be part of the Oduduwa republic, they can form their own country or remain in the zoo.

Nigerian Muslims and Yoruba Muslims in particular don't recognize this one-man-show organisation. The man is just being foolish.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by pmoye(m): 3:42pm On Jun 01, 2020
Even Yoruba muslims know say this one na ma.dm.an. Even im pikin know.

madamgrace:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2020/05/amotekun-muslims-reject-oduduwa.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by foleskay(m): 3:49pm On Jun 01, 2020
WeneDiali:

Your regular pokenosing into Ibo and Biafra matters make me eligible to discuss yoruba and oduduwa matters. grin

You guys want to use amotekun and oduduwa to force the rest of us to give you presidency. E no go work. If you threaten seccesion after your definite failure at 2023 polls, fulanis will arm yoruba muslims and MURIC to deal with you oduduwa miscreants. grin

Effing troll

Your heads will be used to break coconut that you will not partake in the eating.. grin

Effing troll
Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by Noel19: 3:50pm On Jun 01, 2020
aljharem:
I am a yoruba Muslim and this man is an idiot.
Can you say it in his presence?

3 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by ejimatic: 3:50pm On Jun 01, 2020
madamgrace:

. The emergence of Oduduwa republic is not subjects to the approval of the muslims .It is Yorubas that have the project. Amotekun has come to stay.Pronto

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by Anyiamaka: 3:55pm On Jun 01, 2020
Fizzymike1:
They are madly mad and unwisely unwise. Foolish fools
Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 01, 2020
I am not seeing comments about how the Yorubas or the South West are not united.

Truth is we disagree to agree.

Everyone must be made to see the benefit or otherwise of every collective action.

I don't know MURIC's motives but this man has always sided with the core North politically.

madamgrace:

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by spiralwedge(m): 4:04pm On Jun 01, 2020
The best thing is to find a good thunder to fire and waste this man. The unnecessary attention given to him will later make affiliate with ISWAP. A sensible govt would have given him "apple" in national security interest.

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 01, 2020
PigTormentor:

Prove to who? I just told you the facts of the matter. If you remove all the none Yorubas from Yoruba land and leave only the indigenous people, only then you will see it yourself without needing to prove anything. And about about half of the Yoruba Christians are Muslims who convertered anyway, so someone in their family is still Musliim.

half of the Yoruba Christians converted from Islam? what brand of weed do you smoke?

3 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by foleskay(m): 4:06pm On Jun 01, 2020
Isiak that's inconsequential in the helm of affairs in d southwest. How many people know him in Yoruba land People should start disregarding him and his cohorts, cos their opinions are irrelevant. Its holds no volume

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by kolade560: 4:14pm On Jun 01, 2020
I know your problem....your problem is Islam slavery and obedience to the North.
Some Yoruba Muslims prefer Northern Muslim to Yoruba, very foolish people.
continue licking the butts and asses of buhari and his wicked bigots.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by Staro: 4:16pm On Jun 01, 2020
Foolish man
Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by WeneDiali: 4:21pm On Jun 01, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

I don't support hatred and hate speech, try something else

You dey deceive your amala-swallowing skull. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by Hajokexyz: 4:23pm On Jun 01, 2020
Philistine:
That's great! Yoruba muslims should never be part of the Oduduwa republic, they can form their own country or remain in the zoo.

phew .
Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 01, 2020
WeneDiali:

You dey deceive your amala-swallowing skull. grin

Whatever make you sleep at night aba boy
Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by WeneDiali: 4:26pm On Jun 01, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Whatever make you sleep at night aba boy

E pain him skull. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by gudugudumeje: 4:29pm On Jun 01, 2020
Who is he and MURIC in contemporary Yoruba agenda. He is a 'gonna behindest'! Let him and his fellow Moslems continue to be slaves to Sokoto caliphs... Subjugation is his destiny; not Yoruba race's one. To hell with him...

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by PureFace1(m): 4:31pm On Jun 01, 2020
Noel19:

See ya life? Patethic coward! What concerns Igbos in this comment

Is prof. Akintola an Igbo man?

Instead of you to face the issue on ground you resort to dragging Igbos

Typical Afonja Coward

If you want to see a coward look in the mirror Osu, cowardice is your real identity

I am dragging Igbo because you are the one crying most on this thread, even on the thread where it was reported that you Osu Pigs killed each other over a Gully Erosion piece of land you did not cry to this extent.
Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by murmee: 4:35pm On Jun 01, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:
That clown should remove that thing he wears on his head. Maybe with more breeze touching his head he will be able to reason straight. muric my ass.
I'm laughing!
Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by Otsam(m): 4:39pm On Jun 01, 2020
madamgrace:

I hope people will know by now that this guy is an empty barrel and a tool for disruption. In the wake of Covid-19 heat, no one heard him, people were donating, he was nowhere to be found, palliative issues, his voice was seized but if to constitute nuisance, he buys new pen. No wonder we have not seen any Muslim group identifying with him.

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 01, 2020
PigTormentor:

You are my weed dealer now, you should know better ke. grin grin grin grin grin
at least I don't smoke what I sell.... you better come out from your grandiose delusion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

UK Crime Agency Replies Vanguard / APC Campaigns In Kano South Senatorial District (Photos) / Osinbajo And Aregbesola At The EP Summit In Abuja [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.