Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,815 members, 7,827,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Junior And Papa(gateman) & "MASTER" (chapter1) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Junior And Papa(gateman) & "MASTER" (chapter1) (245 Views)

5-year-old Kids Captured Doing ‘mama And Papa’ In An Uncompleted Building (video / "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Junior And Papa(gateman) & "MASTER" (chapter1) by Pearlla(f): 10:52am On Jun 01, 2020
This morning i was just in our balcony sitting on a chair(upstairs) suddenly i heard some whispering from the opposite house which was just 1 storey building: it looks like the master(oga) of the gateman could not pay him again, so he went to the gateman zone and told the gateman to start packing all his things and "BELONGINGS" and get out of his house--the gateman begged but the (oga) was too evil to listen--so the gateman said "no problem" he carried his bag(loads) and he was heading to go inside the main house, the (oga) stoped him and told him "where are you going to?" the gateman simply said "i wam go carry my pikin" and went inside and carry oga pikin--which means (oga) pikin no b im pikin-it's the gateman that has the child. (the oga's wife must confess)
since this morning they've not settled the matter. Nawa ooo
Re: Junior And Papa(gateman) & "MASTER" (chapter1) by Millennialaku(m): 11:17am On Jun 01, 2020
Pearlla:
This morning i was just in our balcony sitting on a chair(upstairs) suddenly i heard some whispering from the

ohh so you are no longer Chinese, keep decieving your self.

no go find work, all these lazy stupid boys undecided undecided

mtcheww

(1) (Reply)

The Small Case Of False Rape Accusations / If You Don't Know Now You Know / Asking For A Friend , Who's Got A Ps2 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.