Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

As A Man Doing Well Financially You Are An Endangered Species In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Man Doing Well Financially You Are An Endangered Species In Nigeria (1207 Views)

When You See A Man Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] / If You Ever See A Man Doing This Run Away / Video Of A Disable Man Doing This At Back Of A Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Man Doing Well Financially You Are An Endangered Species In Nigeria by Westernlove: 11:13am On Jun 01, 2020
Has anyone "Well To Do Men" noticed lately how most Nigerian ladies stares at you when you are quite financially okay. Most especially when you go for shopping. Oh the Attention for me Is always overwhelming and tiring. I'm kinda person who normally visit the mall mostly once In a month for shopping and I stock heavily. I don't have a ride of my own yet so I employ the service of my friend's ride or a chartered keke. When I'm out of the Mall heading home and trying to get keke. Oh the way ladies stares at me Chai plus I'm very attractive facially. I'll just feel like disappearing. Pls God pick my call this year so I can get my own choice of ride. Amen. I'm not someone who really like attention because I'm an Ambivert. Who else always experience this scene....

4 Likes

Re: As A Man Doing Well Financially You Are An Endangered Species In Nigeria by Gentle0wavez: 11:22am On Jun 01, 2020
Well, at least I learnt the meaning of "Ambivert" from this post, apart from that....

3 Likes

Re: As A Man Doing Well Financially You Are An Endangered Species In Nigeria by Westernlove: 11:25am On Jun 01, 2020
Gentle0wavez:
Well, at least I learnt the meaning of "Ambivert" from this post, apart from that....

I'm glad you grabbed something......smiley

1 Like

Re: As A Man Doing Well Financially You Are An Endangered Species In Nigeria by Vyzz: 11:33am On Jun 01, 2020
grin
Re: As A Man Doing Well Financially You Are An Endangered Species In Nigeria by suzzyboss(m): 11:35am On Jun 01, 2020
Gentle0wavez:
I'm also just hearing the word "Ambient" for the first time..

1 Like

Re: As A Man Doing Well Financially You Are An Endangered Species In Nigeria by MizzPhoney(f): 11:36am On Jun 01, 2020
Well suffice it to say that it is a good thing that you are praying for a better day. May God grant you your heart desires.

3 Likes

Re: As A Man Doing Well Financially You Are An Endangered Species In Nigeria by Kaykay999(m): 11:39am On Jun 01, 2020
Same here bro

God will grant us our heart desires

Range Rover evoque kiss grin

3 Likes

Re: As A Man Doing Well Financially You Are An Endangered Species In Nigeria by DenreleDave(m): 11:42am On Jun 01, 2020
I could not agree less.

Very endangered.

Reason why I don't make noise..... I am. Silent

2 Likes

Re: As A Man Doing Well Financially You Are An Endangered Species In Nigeria by ecstasy357(m): 11:56am On Jun 01, 2020
Gentle0wavez:

Why are we like this in this country! Nose mask has finished us
Re: As A Man Doing Well Financially You Are An Endangered Species In Nigeria by Naija246: 11:59am On Jun 01, 2020
The thing serious oo.
Especially if you are a guy that loves wearing fancy clothes.
The way people will stare at you no be small thing.
Sars stopped me two days ago thinking I was a Yahoo boy.
I just thank God say nah my uncle car I carry so they didn't really have anything against me.

1 Like

Re: As A Man Doing Well Financially You Are An Endangered Species In Nigeria by Westernlove: 12:02pm On Jun 01, 2020
MizzPhoney:
Well suffice it to say that it is a good thing that you are praying for a better day. May God grant you your heart desires.

Amen thanks dearie......Almighty God will answer all your prayers too and grant you all your heart wishes and desires....

2 Likes

Re: As A Man Doing Well Financially You Are An Endangered Species In Nigeria by Gentle0wavez: 12:04pm On Jun 01, 2020
ecstasy357:

Why are we like this in this country! Nose mask has finished us
Like how?? I don't get you.
Re: As A Man Doing Well Financially You Are An Endangered Species In Nigeria by Westernlove: 12:10pm On Jun 01, 2020
Kaykay999:
Same here bro

God will grant us our heart desires

Range Rover evoque kiss grin

Thanks Amen good bruh
Mine Is Prado TX.L 2020, I'm not asking for too much from God for now. I don't want to disturb God too much because I understand he Is attending to other peoples need too.....

4 Likes

Re: As A Man Doing Well Financially You Are An Endangered Species In Nigeria by ecstasy357(m): 12:15pm On Jun 01, 2020
Gentle0wavez:

Like how?? I don't get you.

You change the guy post to words, their meaning and .......

1 Like

Re: As A Man Doing Well Financially You Are An Endangered Species In Nigeria by GeneralPula: 12:19pm On Jun 01, 2020
Olden days, there are series’s of things women look into before choosing their husband.. But these days, the foremost thing that women look into is how rich or well to do you’re..

That’s why rich or well to do men have become very endangered to different sexual and come and fuk me assault..

Whenever I go to Malls, shoprites, for my pedicure, restaurants. I’m always jaming one thing or the other. Fast food girls are inclusive too. Infact nearly all Palash places. That’s why I don’t usually take Nairaland girls that like to Yab men serious. What’s happening in real life is very different,

How exactly do you expect a rich or well to do man to be faithful with a girl? When everyday you’ll be seeing things. Damn I’m getting to remember some past events lol..

Dress well..
Smell nice..
Talk gently and clearly, not rushingly..
Your phone get level..
You driving a nice car..

If you got all these, you’ll have women winking at you everyday you step out!

3 Likes

Re: As A Man Doing Well Financially You Are An Endangered Species In Nigeria by Westernlove: 12:20pm On Jun 01, 2020
Naija246:
The thing serious oo.
Especially if you are a guy that loves wearing fancy clothes.
The way people will stare at you no be small thing.
Sars stopped me two days ago thinking I was a Yahoo boy.
I just thank God say nah my uncle car I carry so they didn't really have anything against me.

grin Hehe Thunder will fire Nigerian government and all the people orchestrating POVERTY In Nigeria. I understand we can't all be rich and wealthy but I love to see people being okay and quite comfortable....
Re: As A Man Doing Well Financially You Are An Endangered Species In Nigeria by bobokeshington: 12:44pm On Jun 01, 2020
It happens to me too. Ladies practically worship me like one demmy god.

1 Like

Re: As A Man Doing Well Financially You Are An Endangered Species In Nigeria by Starz825(m): 12:50pm On Jun 01, 2020
Westernlove:

Thanks Amen good bruh
Mine Is Prado TX.L 2020, I'm not asking for too much from God for now. I don't want to disturb God too much because I understand he Is attending to other peoples need too.....
Greatness is cheap...as long as God dey involved...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Man Doing Well Financially You Are An Endangered Species In Nigeria by Westernlove: 12:52pm On Jun 01, 2020
Starz825:
Greatness is cheap...as long as God dey involved...
Exactly....... God Is Infinity....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Man Doing Well Financially You Are An Endangered Species In Nigeria by dederocs(m): 2:42pm On Jun 01, 2020
misleading title.
Re: As A Man Doing Well Financially You Are An Endangered Species In Nigeria by Westernlove: 9:21pm On Jun 02, 2020
GeneralPula:
Olden days, there are series’s of things women look into before choosing their husband.. But these days, the foremost thing that women look into is how rich or well to do you’re..

That’s why rich or well to do men have become very endangered to different sexual and come and fuk me assault..

Whenever I go to Malls, shoprites, for my pedicure, restaurants. I’m always jaming one thing or the other. Fast food girls are inclusive too. Infact nearly all Palash places. That’s why I don’t usually take Nairaland girls that like to Yab men serious. What’s happening in real life is very different,

How exactly do you expect a rich or well to do man to be faithful with a girl? When everyday you’ll be seeing things. Damn I’m getting to remember some past events lol..

Dress well..
Smell nice..
Talk gently and clearly, not rushingly..
Your phone get level..
You driving a nice car..

If you got all these, you’ll have women winking at you everyday you step out!

Yeah exactly, You absolutely nailed It......

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

“am In Love With My Daughter She Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her In Bed” / Two Women Accuse Justin Bieber of Rape / My View On The Beating Of Nigerian Women In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.