Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Kwara State University, Malete Drone Pictures And Videos - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kwara State University, Malete Drone Pictures And Videos (50658 Views)

Drone Pictures: Do Not Believe The Hype / Drone Pictures Of University Of Ibadan. / Drone Pictures Of 5.6km Road Network Of Akwa Ibom State University Annex Campus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara State University, Malete Drone Pictures And Videos by Tohsynetita1: 10:49pm On Jun 01, 2020
Re: Kwara State University, Malete Drone Pictures And Videos by olamakinde(m): 1:21am On Jun 02, 2020
nairatag:
Kwara state university is a Forest class university.

They currently have the biggest library in West Africa.

Check out the drone images of this world class university.
fixed
Re: Kwara State University, Malete Drone Pictures And Videos by Grateful02(m): 1:38am On Jun 02, 2020
where did this one come out from??

Amalekki:
The most beautiful campus in the entire commonwealth of nations cool .
Re: Kwara State University, Malete Drone Pictures And Videos by ehinmowo: 4:50am On Jun 02, 2020
Iyiataata92:
Brown roofers shouldn't rejoice.
Kwara state is in the North central

There is nothing like north central.
Re: Kwara State University, Malete Drone Pictures And Videos by Ayomarcel(m): 6:24am On Jun 02, 2020
Biggest Library in West Africa? Wow.
Re: Kwara State University, Malete Drone Pictures And Videos by Tillatalk: 6:57am On Jun 02, 2020
Where is fuoye drone picture
Re: Kwara State University, Malete Drone Pictures And Videos by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:03am On Jun 02, 2020
nairatag:
Pictures of the biggest library in West Africa also in Kwasu

I didn't know why you Yorubas like deceiving yourselves, how can a reasonable person compare this rubbish you posted to Nnamdi Azikiwe Library UNN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwara State University, Malete Drone Pictures And Videos by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:10am On Jun 02, 2020
nairatag:

Google is free
Serious some of you are really ignorant
Just imagine what you called biggest library in West Africa grin grin

Re: Kwara State University, Malete Drone Pictures And Videos by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:21am On Jun 02, 2020
The library can even be compare to Prof. Festus Aghabo-Nwako Digital Library UNIZIK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwara State University, Malete Drone Pictures And Videos by Benevento(m): 7:21am On Jun 02, 2020
post=90219268:

Serious some of you are really ignorant
Just imagine what you called biggest library in West Africa grin grin
You posted the picture of the Library Annex.

The word annex means extension.

The main library is the bigger one.

Please educate yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Kwara State University, Malete Drone Pictures And Videos by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:27am On Jun 02, 2020
Benevento:

Please educate yourself.
Ode post the main library

1 Like

Re: Kwara State University, Malete Drone Pictures And Videos by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:28am On Jun 02, 2020
Benevento:

Please educate yourself.
Otondo read his post

1 Like

Re: Kwara State University, Malete Drone Pictures And Videos by Benevento(m): 7:32am On Jun 02, 2020
post=90219818:

Ode post the main library
you fvcking idiot, may you never succeed in this life, how does my reply warrant an insult this early morning?

the picture I posted contains 2 buildings the bigger one is the main library while the tall one is the extension.... I know this because I've been to the school in Malete.

the library was named after Muhammadu Buhari.

oloriburuku.
Re: Kwara State University, Malete Drone Pictures And Videos by Benevento(m): 7:34am On Jun 02, 2020

1 Like

Re: Kwara State University, Malete Drone Pictures And Videos by Benevento(m): 7:39am On Jun 02, 2020
Construction work

1 Like

Re: Kwara State University, Malete Drone Pictures And Videos by itzMizELo(f): 7:54am On Jun 02, 2020
Ina2k:

lol. What department

Mass comm

1 Like

Re: Kwara State University, Malete Drone Pictures And Videos by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:34am On Jun 02, 2020
Benevento:
Construction work
Dodomayana like I said this can't be compared to Prof Festus Aghagbo library UNIZIK not to talk of Nnamdi Azikiwe Library UNN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwara State University, Malete Drone Pictures And Videos by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:37am On Jun 02, 2020
Benevento:
president Buhari was invited but didn't come.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/07/president-buhari-commissions-best-library-in-west-africa-in-kwasu/
Serious you guys are myopic in reasoning, so because of what a reporter wrote in vanguard it now best library in Nigeria grin grin
Re: Kwara State University, Malete Drone Pictures And Videos by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:41am On Jun 02, 2020
Benevento:

you fvcking idiot, may you never succeed in this life, how does my reply warrant an insult this early morning?

the picture I posted contains 2 buildings the bigger one is the main library while the tall one is the extension.... I know this because I've been to the school in Malete.

the library was named after Muhammadu Buhari.

oloriburuku.
I can see ewedu have block your brain, this is how you guys go about dishing propaganda to deceive gullible minds, just imagine the rubbish you guys posted and named it best and biggest library in West Africa grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwara State University, Malete Drone Pictures And Videos by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:48am On Jun 02, 2020
Benevento:
Construction work
How on earth can you compare that your mushroom library to this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwara State University, Malete Drone Pictures And Videos by Enyimbafc: 8:50am On Jun 02, 2020
post=90222309:

I can see ewedu have block your brain, this is how you guys go about dishing propaganda to deceive gullible minds, just imagine the rubbish you guys posted and named it best and biggest library in West Africa grin grin
Don't mind those indomie kids that think the world start and end in South West,imagine calling room and parlour the biggest library in west Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Kwara State University, Malete Drone Pictures And Videos by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:54am On Jun 02, 2020
Enyimbafc:
Don't mind those indomie kids that think the world start and end in South West,imagine calling room and parlour the biggest library in west Africa.
My brother this guys are something else, they think Nigeria start and end in Yoruba land

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwara State University, Malete Drone Pictures And Videos by Enyimbafc: 9:00am On Jun 02, 2020
post=90222896:

My brother this guys are something else, they think Nigeria start and end in Yoruba land
Very myopic children,imagine typing with full confidence and calling a trash (BIGGEST) bush kids that lack exposure.

2 Likes

Re: Kwara State University, Malete Drone Pictures And Videos by Benevento(m): 9:01am On Jun 02, 2020
Why would someone compare this state-of-the-art library with a ugly unizik abi whatever own?

Apart from being classy(a very modern library with lifts) kwasu library is also bigger.

World class library.

Well, am done...

1 Like

Re: Kwara State University, Malete Drone Pictures And Videos by Benevento(m): 9:05am On Jun 02, 2020
Picture 1
Main library

Picture 2
Library Annex (extension of the main library)

It's only a fool that will think this is not bigger.

Re: Kwara State University, Malete Drone Pictures And Videos by Enyimbafc: 9:13am On Jun 02, 2020
Benevento:
Why would someone compare this state-of-the-art library with a ugly unizik abi whatever own?

Apart from being classy(a very modern library with lifts) kwasu library is also bigger.

World class library.

Well, am done...
Kid stop disgracing your self,all what u need this time is exposure.Comparing mushroom library to a giant,well furnished libraries shows u are a village champion.NOTE;Kwasu library is not among the best 20 libraries in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Kwara State University, Malete Drone Pictures And Videos by Benevento(m): 9:18am On Jun 02, 2020
Enyimbafc:
Kid stop disgracing your self,all what u need this time is exposure.Comparing mushroom library to a giant,well furnished libraries shows u are a village champion.NOTE;Kwasu library is not among the best 20 libraries in Nigeria.
Rather, you should stop disgracing your generation.

And one more thing, you have to realise my mentions is not for brain dead like you!
Get off my mentions knucklehead.

See the ugly looking library he was comparing with this state-of-the-art Kwasu library.

Re: Kwara State University, Malete Drone Pictures And Videos by Benevento(m): 9:20am On Jun 02, 2020
See the ugly looking library sef,

Now it's left for a reasonable person to judge.

This is an insult for goodness sake.

Re: Kwara State University, Malete Drone Pictures And Videos by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:33am On Jun 02, 2020
Benevento:
See the ugly looking library sef,

Now it's left for a reasonable person to judge.

This is an insult for goodness sake.
You guys are known for propaganda grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwara State University, Malete Drone Pictures And Videos by Benevento(m): 9:36am On Jun 02, 2020
post=90224171:

You guys are known for propaganda grin grin
I will not reply you again.

Below is what you call a library, not that ugly blue building that should be used as a poultry farm.

Re: Kwara State University, Malete Drone Pictures And Videos by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:43am On Jun 02, 2020
Benevento:

I will not reply you again.

Below is what you call a library, not that ugly blue building that should be used as a poultry farm.

grin grin we understand, grin this was how you guys claimed Mitos rice mill Ogun as the second biggest rice mill in Nigeria grin grin grin

Average Nigerians know you guys as are good with propaganda. Oluwale boys grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwara State University, Malete Drone Pictures And Videos by Benevento(m): 9:46am On Jun 02, 2020
These are classy libraries not that poultry house.

Picture 1
Kwasu library (the best so far)

Picture 2
Funaab library

Picture 3
Unijos library

How would you present that ugly blue building as a library to foreigners?

Now am done here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Best Polytechnic In Nigeria / Scholarship For Faizah Abubakar Who Had 9 As In WAEC To Phd Level / South African Students Participate In #NoSchoolBagChallenge (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.