Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion (92672 Views)

Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) / E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) / Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by BigJoe19: 12:57pm On Jun 01, 2020
onecoder:
Noise maker. All these just because you wan drop album.
He is a noise maker but you still clicked a thread about his news, you are a big fool. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by Theoarhics: 12:58pm On Jun 01, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Nothing special about the mansion. He should focus on better things. So what should the likes of Drake now do with their own mansion if this one no wan allow us hear word. You will see better interiors than this in mansions at lekki , maitama, ikoyi and asokoro.

Also, there's no proof his mansion costs 350M as he's claiming. Don't be deceived by their fake lives and what they tell you on social media. Davido can't cough out 350M easily like that without bleeding his bank account.

Bad belle . Which one you build?

1 Like

Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by Arnoldo(m): 12:59pm On Jun 01, 2020
AMvanquish:

I think that "Sujimoto" guy sold the house to him. A similar house was advertised on his Insta page, if it's not the same property.

Thought I was the only one that noticed it.. But it wasn't sold by sujimoto.. Guess a whole lot of realtors advertised it
Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by OBku4(m): 1:01pm On Jun 01, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Nothing special about the mansion. He should focus on better things. So what should the likes of Drake now do with their own mansion if this one no wan allow us hear word. You will see better interiors than this in mansions at lekki , maitama, ikoyi and asokoro.

Also, there's no proof his mansion costs 350M as he's claiming. Don't be deceived by their fake lives and what they tell you on social media. Davido can't cough out 350M easily like that without bleeding his bank account.
Less than $1m... Houses in Banana island can be that costly. Pls it's no big deal
Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by dammywizzy: 1:02pm On Jun 01, 2020
KingAzubuike:

You're right!!!! Everything is showbiz most of them are in debt.
Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by omoadeleye(m): 1:02pm On Jun 01, 2020
KingAzubuike:

No mention Drake oo... Drake's bed self is enough...
Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by nosagold(m): 1:02pm On Jun 01, 2020
tunary:
So people with money don't have Jesus eh? some of you make it look like it is a sin to be rich. anyway, since you want to remain POOR and go to heaven, it's your choice

That's not what I'm saying. True prosperity comes from total obedience to God. If you decide to make mammon your god, you may get rich but lose Jesus along the way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by Arnoldo(m): 1:03pm On Jun 01, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:
Dope.... The Ọmọ bàbá Olówó turn Olówó himself. A man with the heart of Gold... Let's face it, if this dude hadn't come from a Wealthy home, he would still be a Multimillionaire he is today with the way he has hustled his way to the top in the Nigerian Music industry. This guy, not minding the fact that he came from a rich background still stayed committed to the hustle and managed to win the hearts of millions of people in Nigeria and across the globe.

Later, one idiot that calls himself the African giant allowed his own fame get into his head and started beefing Davido, claiming his father bought him the fame and wealth.. How more stupid can a person be? And to even think that I used to love the mumu before his sudden pride makes it so sickening..

God bless Davido as he continues to be a blessing to others. More success on the way for you. Enjoy your new home man. Nothing do you. You worked for this..

What people don't know is you can buy fame but not consistency .. The guy na hustler abeg, he has been the most consistent artiste since his first track.. His hits ratio is high and he helps regardless of your class or level.. Why shouldn't one love him .. Anyone that hates on him is naturally dark hearted

7 Likes

Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:03pm On Jun 01, 2020
KingAzubuike:

go price land for banana island

1 Like

Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by Ifeoluwaleyi(m): 1:03pm On Jun 01, 2020
Hmmmm, Vanity upon Vanity, His soul is worth millions more than all he has acquired
Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by HIPROFILE(m): 1:04pm On Jun 01, 2020
I tap into your blessings OBO

someday i will celebrate my own mansion..ooo

And send pictures on this nairaland but my problem i no like show i hate unnecessary display
Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by Onyi22(f): 1:04pm On Jun 01, 2020
Am proud of you my love
Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by shogsman(m): 1:05pm On Jun 01, 2020
As I take like him reach,the only thing I hate about him is show off.
Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by MISTAICEY02288(m): 1:05pm On Jun 01, 2020
Arnoldo:

What people don't know is you can buy fame but not consistency.. The guy na hustler abeg, he has been the most consistent artiste since his first track.. His hits ratio is high and he helps regardless of your class or level.. Why shouldn't one love him .. Anyone that hates on him is naturally dark hearted

Exactly! God bless you. You've spoken well, especially the emboldened..

5 Likes

Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by majamajic(m): 1:06pm On Jun 01, 2020
BigJoe19:
Is 700million naira a cheap house

Read again , I never mentioned 700 but 350

It's cheap if it's 350 , cos I know in banana that can go for land alone
Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by Mac2016(m): 1:06pm On Jun 01, 2020
KingAzubuike:

350m what ₦ or $? If na Naira, as I expect, bro, your claim above may not be right! If you understand Nigerian music space wella.. 350m in Naira would never be a problem!
Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by mekuxiani(m): 1:06pm On Jun 01, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Bros no bother yourself about the cost let the young man be

1 Like

Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by luminouz(m): 1:07pm On Jun 01, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Why are you crying bro?

2 Likes

Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by Segunhife(m): 1:08pm On Jun 01, 2020
[s]
KingAzubuike:

[/s]
Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by Gandollar(f): 1:09pm On Jun 01, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Also, there's no proof his mansion costs 350M as he's claiming. Don't be deceived by their fake lives and what they tell you on social media. Davido can't cough out 350M easily like that without buleeding his bank account.
You forgot he was born with a silver spoon.
Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by Olatara(f): 1:10pm On Jun 01, 2020
Meninmen:

Peter Okoye mansion beat this his own hands down. It's even looking like a self contain.

Anyways, congratulations to him, b4 they call me hater
Yes you are.
Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by Gandollar(f): 1:10pm On Jun 01, 2020
shogsman:
As I take like him reach,the only thing I hate about him is show off.
He's in showbiz, that's how they make money.
Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by BigJoe19: 1:12pm On Jun 01, 2020
majamajic:

Read again , I never mentioned 700 but 350

It's cheap if it's 350 , cos I know in banana that can go for land alone
You can't get that house for 350million naira in banana island, the best you can get with 350million naira in banana island is a 2bedroom house.

1 Like

Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by TruthHurts100: 1:14pm On Jun 01, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Loud it. They exaggerate a lot.

Question: Has anyone seen the Porsche he said he bought for Chioma? Audio Things.

1 Like

Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by cotzywitzy(m): 1:16pm On Jun 01, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Sorry Who vex you
Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by PaulH07: 1:18pm On Jun 01, 2020
uwemconcept:

The interior might not look awesome to you. For the price you shouldn't doubt that. As a real estate consultant l am telling you with authority you can't anything for 150m in Banana Island. I fact I believe the size of the land where it his property is built is not up to half plot. Omo na there life dey.

No beef the guy, he work for him money.

You mean sey na shankolo house Davido build? You wicked oh...
Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 01, 2020
grammarnazi2:

Lekki
Maitama
Ikoyi
Asokoro

Okoye's

Lol. Well done correction officer
Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 01, 2020
Olatara:
Yes you are.

Well, we are all haters then grin cheesy
Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by masterflowx(m): 1:21pm On Jun 01, 2020
Onyi22:
Am proud of you my love

Trash!
Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by Anjela001: 1:23pm On Jun 01, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Bitter
Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by HazardMan(m): 1:23pm On Jun 01, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Dollar or naira?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sara Saartjie Baartman ‘Big Booty’ African Slave Who Was Abused By Europeans / Simi Flashes Her Side Boobs As She Steps Out In Her Boyfriend's Shirt / Regina Daniels Places Her Portrait In Husband's House, Takes Her Rightful Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.