Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,910 members, 7,952,669 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:41 PM

Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion (93032 Views)

Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) / E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) / Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by fati2001(m): 2:19pm On Jun 01, 2020
praiseneo:
forget U mumu
M U M U of CALIFORNIA daba
Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by slowice(m): 2:24pm On Jun 01, 2020
Apart from timaya and the p okoye's other Nigerian celebrities seem to ve poor taste in housing

Truly happy for David... I mean the amount he put into acquiring this house can get him a mansion in any part of the country.... But for an A list artist, the house is too small and has normal interiors... Nothing special

Congratulations boss

1 Like

Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by Eryyy92: 2:27pm On Jun 01, 2020
mtcheeew the house no fine sef all na hype
Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 01, 2020
Nice one more blessings
Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by Danniedpastor(m): 2:34pm On Jun 01, 2020
paulolee:
dope bt i tink linda mansion even without the hype and the noise abt hers still dope pass this o.b.o own and it also gat me thinking...if o.b.o can come up with dis dope mansion with is self acclaimed more than 30 billion in his account, how much linda go kum worth going by that her own mansion?? i think the houses may not be a yard stick to compare thier worth because linda is a blogger n also a influential woman dt can easily get things for free from big wigs....some people go na vanity upon vanity bt i think if i live in this kinda massive mansion on earth, i gat no worries abt my afterlife bcoz i don live life finish...man gat hustle oo

Bro, we all go make more money for this life o.
But,no beauty on Earth can be compared to HEAVEN.
PLEASE, DON'T MISS IT.
Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 01, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Nothing special about the mansion. He should focus on better things. So what should the likes of Drake now do with their own mansion if this one no wan allow us hear word. You will see better interiors than this in mansions at lekki , maitama, ikoyi and asokoro.

Also, there's no proof his mansion costs 350M as he's claiming. Don't be deceived by their fake lives and what they tell you on social media. Davido can't cough out 350M easily like that without bleeding his bank account.
old cargo....see as every body dae insult you

stuppid amarphrodite.

1 Like

Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by pabish(m): 2:40pm On Jun 01, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Nothing special about the mansion. He should focus on better things. So what should the likes of Drake now do with their own mansion if this one no wan allow us hear word. You will see better interiors than this in mansions at lekki , maitama, ikoyi and asokoro.

Also, there's no proof his mansion costs 350M as he's claiming. Don't be deceived by their fake lives and what they tell you on social media. Davido can't cough out 350M easily like that without bleeding his bank account.
Oboy if you want to know,go ask Sujimoto,He was the developer. Giuliano is worth that amount. The Deal is buy and pack enter. Nor be Toko Toko.
Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by BrutalJab: 2:42pm On Jun 01, 2020
Edusouls:
You have sound reasoning which is very scarce of women of nowadays, the way you talk shows you have it loaded upstairs, so what’s ur name and number? I like intelligent women..

woman no go kill you

it's a man behind that account
Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by sheyitokz(m): 2:43pm On Jun 01, 2020
abeg no let all dz tiwa_n_tiwa artists in 9ja deceive u with wot dey post on social media norm ground david na my guy buh hin showoff 2 much only him go do favour 4 gateman still dey loud am dats not proper mehn so 350milli na chicken feed bah besides na wetin hin post/talk we go believe abi una follow am go cal how much d mansion cost....AVERAGE RICH AIN'T A DEATH SENTENCE NARR
Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by COMPAQ(m): 2:45pm On Jun 01, 2020
Not bad! But not all that either. House looks pretty plain, based on those pictures. I have seen many houses in Ikota or Pinnock beach estate with interiors that match that. The only upside is that it's in Banana Island.

1 Like

Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by Bestvicky16(f): 2:46pm On Jun 01, 2020
Oluwa please pick my calls oooo. Ayam tayad of struggling....
Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by eshic(f): 2:46pm On Jun 01, 2020
CONGRAT GUY,EGO AMAKA
Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 01, 2020
KingAzubuike:

This is bitterness emitting from your mind. His family are wealthy, this is just a simple house compared to their wealth.
Na wa for you oo

2 Likes

Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 01, 2020
paulolee:
dope bt i tink linda mansion even without the hype and the noise abt hers still dope pass this o.b.o own and it also gat me thinking...if o.b.o can come up with dis dope mansion with is self acclaimed more than 30 billion in his account, how much linda go kum worth going by that her own mansion?? i think the houses may not be a yard stick to compare thier worth because linda is a blogger n also a influential woman dt can easily get things for free from big wigs....some people go na vanity upon vanity bt i think if i live in this kinda massive mansion on earth, i gat no worries abt my afterlife bcoz i don live life finish...man gat hustle oo
But she said her house valued at 1billi.
Eba onire yo ki ire yin le teyin lowo.

1 Like

Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by paulolee(m): 3:02pm On Jun 01, 2020
Danniedpastor:

Bro, we all go make more money for this life o.
But,no beauty on Earth can be compared to HEAVEN.
PLEASE, DON'T MISS IT.
lolz...yes sir..av just seen ur moniker...was jus jokin o, oga pastor..av a nice day sir
Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by hybridblood07(m): 3:15pm On Jun 01, 2020
My first question for you, are you into real estate? If you know value of each buildings in Banana Island, you won't say the mansion is not worth up to 350m. Is house in lekki is worth more than 150m.
Bro, that mansion might even be more than the amount he said....we all know celebrity live fake life's but not for Davido
KingAzubuike:

2 Likes

Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 3:29pm On Jun 01, 2020
Everything is vanity
Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by KingAzubuike(f): 3:38pm On Jun 01, 2020
25tolife:
old cargo....see as every body dae insult you

stuppid amarphrodite.
You go soon jam no worry. We already have the go ahead to get you arrested.
Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by Emmypure: 3:41pm On Jun 01, 2020
all na vanity upon vanity, Las Las he will die and leave everything for Chioma and ifeanyi.
Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by JPMorgan2: 3:41pm On Jun 01, 2020
Paradise in the world. I feel u. Pls remember in ur paradise Obo
Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by blowjohn(m): 3:41pm On Jun 01, 2020
Nothing g spectacular.
See if u dont have taste, u cant have taste.when u wear skinny Jean on top fat huge
shoes, u dont expect to have a house that holds class.
Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by Danniedpastor(m): 3:42pm On Jun 01, 2020
paulolee:

lolz...yes sir..av just seen ur moniker...was jus jokin o, oga pastor..av a nice day sir

It's alright sir.
God bless you
Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by kiddkash(m): 3:43pm On Jun 01, 2020
KingAzubuike:

see from their website

Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by sheyitokz(m): 3:45pm On Jun 01, 2020
abeg this guy own too much only him go do favour for gateman still announce am make he do things for people nd neva say pim others ain't doing such buh norm ground David na my fav buh he hypes nd announces all favours he does to people we no kuku follow am go d mansion ba wetin he hype we go still believe make dem no dey use fake instinct receive us on Nairaland jawe
Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by majamajic(m): 3:50pm On Jun 01, 2020
BigJoe19:
You can't get that house for 350million naira in banana island, the best you can get with 350million naira in banana island is a 2bedroom house.

I didn't say u can get it at 350 , I said 700
Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by sheyitokz(m): 3:55pm On Jun 01, 2020
sheyitokz:
abeg this guy own too much only him go do favour for gateman still announce am make he do things for people nd neva say pim others ain't doing such buh norm ground David na my fav buh he hypes nd announces all favours he does to people we no kuku follow am go d mansion ba wetin he hype we go still believe make dem no dey use fake instinct deceive us on Nairaland jawe
Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by praiseneo(m): 4:05pm On Jun 01, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Lol @ Drake wanna roll with davido... Grow up kid.
ogbeni na u gats grow up u feel verything is all about money when u mean wanna roll I simply mean they wanna try new things do African sounds etc but because u no get sense wella u feel say na money matter, if they aren't interested in African sounds dem no go feature dem wiz Davido psquare etc. And to that ur stupid comment I repeat u MUMU gaaaann. U and I know David go take care of your generation and coming ones so no de hate..
Hustle make person success no come de depress you unnecessarily

2 Likes

Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by Makaveli1802: 4:18pm On Jun 01, 2020
skyfather09:
Davido na liar na... the fuu no go leave us hear, that's why i like Wizkid.
lol you guys don't really like wizkid, you like him because you hate Davido

1 Like

Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 01, 2020
KingAzubuike:

smh

nonsenze marafuhka!

1 Like

Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 01, 2020
KingAzubuike:

check you have a new follower on NL.
Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by Makaveli1802: 4:29pm On Jun 01, 2020
tellwisdom:
This guy no get taste at all....Carry white leader take wrap wood, come carry chandelier put for middle mean say the house fine?? Timaya got style. Only timaya
lol you only saw 5% of the apartment
Re: Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion by IDFWU(m): 4:29pm On Jun 01, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Nice one account manager grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes / Rahama Sadau Suspended From Kanywood: The 'Immoral' Video That Caused It / 4 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Make You Shout 'godwin!!!'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.