Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:53 AM

Ex-boyfriend Of New Wife Of Custom's Boss Demands Refund Of N9m Spent On Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ex-boyfriend Of New Wife Of Custom's Boss Demands Refund Of N9m Spent On Her (3636 Views)

Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him / Boyfriend Of Ghanaian ‘Kitchen Stool Sextape’ Girl Speaks / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-boyfriend Of New Wife Of Custom's Boss Demands Refund Of N9m Spent On Her by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:17pm On Jun 01, 2020
Hian! See gobe!

Re: Ex-boyfriend Of New Wife Of Custom's Boss Demands Refund Of N9m Spent On Her by generationz(f): 10:25pm On Jun 01, 2020
SocialJustice:
What sociopathic tendencies? Please be a little more specific.

Read about how sociopaths operates then you'll know what I'm talking about. Nothing like luck when it comes to always getting the opposite sex to do your bidding.

1 Like

Re: Ex-boyfriend Of New Wife Of Custom's Boss Demands Refund Of N9m Spent On Her by generationz(f): 10:42pm On Jun 01, 2020
Toks2008:

She is more of a social climber and se will stop at nothing to syphon as much as she can from the custom boss.

[b]She must be very mean to dump a guy that has sent so much on her [/b]IF THE ALLEGATION IS TRUE THO

Yes, that's why i said she has sociopathic tendencies. Sociopaths have a weak conscience and see every person as a tool. There is nothing like luck when it comes to the wiles of a seductress or player (if it's a man). Social climbing is tough both for men and women but people only see the glamour. You have to be rugged and heartless. If you catch a mugu, sorry for them.

Nobody asked why the guy spent 9 million on her. Maybe she lied about that she was related to important people or was an important person herlself and she was just short on cash at the moment. Many con men use the same scam in Abuja and lagos for unsuspecting women.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-boyfriend Of New Wife Of Custom's Boss Demands Refund Of N9m Spent On Her by SocialJustice: 7:26am On Jun 02, 2020
generationz:

Read about how sociopaths operates then you'll know what I'm talking about. Nothing like luck when it comes to always getting the opposite sex to do your bidding.
I don't think she is, if a guy meets a smart girl, he can decide to bankroll her dream. All she has to do is be charming and make him happy.

I'm sure they were in a great relationship before the CG came to take her. She saw a better option and left. It happens everyday.

My point is, she was lucky enough to meet a rich guy. Most girls aren't that lucky. Meeting a guy who can spend that much isn't something that happens everyday.
Re: Ex-boyfriend Of New Wife Of Custom's Boss Demands Refund Of N9m Spent On Her by generationz(f): 8:02am On Jun 02, 2020
SocialJustice:
I don't think she is, if a guy meets a smart girl, he can decide to bankroll her dream. All she has to do is be charming and make him happy.

I'm sure they were in a great relationship before the CG came to take her. She saw a better option and left. It happens everyday.

My point is, she was lucky enough to meet a rich guy. Most girls aren't that lucky. Meeting a guy who can spend that much isn't something that happens everyday.

There is no luck in it. If you position yourself in the right circles you'll meet rich people too. Like you said, she was charming him.

1 Like

Re: Ex-boyfriend Of New Wife Of Custom's Boss Demands Refund Of N9m Spent On Her by Healman(m): 8:14am On Jun 02, 2020
pmoye:
It would be really interesting to know what happened between the two. But the babe seems to be in money now, so she no send anymore. Send me your account, mek I refund!.

Even if our brother gets reimbursed, what do you think would happen between aunty and custom boss?
Re: Ex-boyfriend Of New Wife Of Custom's Boss Demands Refund Of N9m Spent On Her by MedicH: 8:24am On Jun 02, 2020
hmmm this is serious. come to think of it, me spend 9000# on a lady i am just dating? i fit'nt

1 Like

Re: Ex-boyfriend Of New Wife Of Custom's Boss Demands Refund Of N9m Spent On Her by Justbehave(m): 8:27am On Jun 02, 2020
Nigerian girls can marry a monkey ones money is involved. SMH
Re: Ex-boyfriend Of New Wife Of Custom's Boss Demands Refund Of N9m Spent On Her by TheSociopath(m): 11:46am On Jun 03, 2020
generationz:

Yes, that's why i said she has sociopathic tendencies. Sociopaths have a weak conscience and see every person as a tool. There is nothing like luck when it comes to the wiles of a seductress or player (if it's a man). Social climbing is tough both for men and women but people only see the glamour. You have to be rugged and heartless. If you catch a mugu, sorry for them.

Nobody asked why the guy spent 9 million on her. Maybe she lied about that she was related to important people or was an important person herlself and she was just short on cash at the moment. Many con men use the same scam in Abuja and lagos for unsuspecting women.

What did you hear about sociopaths?
Re: Ex-boyfriend Of New Wife Of Custom's Boss Demands Refund Of N9m Spent On Her by Burgerlomo: 11:55am On Jun 03, 2020
Everything is refundable if the dude didn't bang the gal but if not he's OYO cool

Re: Ex-boyfriend Of New Wife Of Custom's Boss Demands Refund Of N9m Spent On Her by Naija246: 12:06pm On Jun 03, 2020
I support his actions 1000% angry
Nah come and marry format she run for the guy.
she should be arrested and jailed!!

99% of Nigerians girls are scammers who are out to rip you off!
At times I wonder why sars doesn't stop and search their phones.
These women steal way more money than guys; manipulating countless men under the pretense of relationship.
If it was a guy that did this, I'm sure pictures of him holding a placard will be all over the internet
sad
Re: Ex-boyfriend Of New Wife Of Custom's Boss Demands Refund Of N9m Spent On Her by mechanics(m): 2:00pm On Jun 03, 2020
I hope guys will learn from this, a lady is not yours until you have done the needful, so spend wisely on her.
Re: Ex-boyfriend Of New Wife Of Custom's Boss Demands Refund Of N9m Spent On Her by generationz(f): 11:24pm On Jun 03, 2020
TheSociopath:

What did you hear about sociopaths?

Everything the internet says about them, basically. Are you one?
Re: Ex-boyfriend Of New Wife Of Custom's Boss Demands Refund Of N9m Spent On Her by TheSociopath(m): 11:32pm On Jun 03, 2020
generationz:

Everything the internet says about them, basically. Are you one?

Maybe
Re: Ex-boyfriend Of New Wife Of Custom's Boss Demands Refund Of N9m Spent On Her by pmoye(m): 8:34am On Jun 08, 2020
Professor that is not quite true. The act and art of banging the gal is a mutually satisfying enterprise. In fact when properly executed the gal enjoys it ten times more than the dude. Many of us can attest to the common experience of envying the gal for cu.m.ming multiple times and screaming at you warning you not to release yet.... And then the man releases a miserable one time and collapses under the pile of his own exhaustion.

Tell me bros, why that particular enterprise should be viewed more as a benefit to the man and also more as deserving of payment to the woman? This is one primary reason that I personally don't understand the money-for-sex or sex-for-money trade outside of prostitution cycle.

If anyone deserves payment, it is the dude. grin grin grin

Burgerlomo:
Everything is refundable if the dude didn't bang the gal but if not he's OYO cool
Re: Ex-boyfriend Of New Wife Of Custom's Boss Demands Refund Of N9m Spent On Her by pmoye(m): 8:44am On Jun 08, 2020
Honestly I have no answer for that. I always try to wait until I get the full picture before concluding. Who knows, the custom boss might just be privy to the whole thing. It is not impossible that he knew all that was going on between aunty and the lawyering fiance, and that he (custom boss) simply decided to collect aunty anyway from the lawyering poorer fiance (LPF). When aunty told the LPF to calculate and seek refund, who knows if it's the custom boss who instructed her to do just that.

This for me is the perfect reason I am never in support of spending a sum of money you are not willing to forgo on a lady you have not married. It is simply stupidity to do so. I am not saying a man shouldn't spend on his gf or fiance, but he should make sure it is an amount of money he will not be pained over should the babe seek greener pasture elsewhere. If na death carry the babe comot nko, wetin man go do? Or will he ask the grim ripper for a refund of his money?

But after a man has married his babe, I also totally support 100% financial transparency with the wife, and that goes both ways. Nothing like "his money our money, my money mine". I personally will not marry a lady that I cannot handover all my wealth to, or that cannot hand over to me all of hers. She should literally be in charge of all my finances... if I die today, who's better placed to continue catering for my family and expanding my businesses? If I cannot trust a woman with everything I have and she me with everything she has, then I shall never marry. Call me old school, but it doesn't make sense that I will live forever with a woman but will not be able to trust her with money. It is like trusting her with your life but not with your money. Makes no sense.

So bros, the custom boss may be more involved in this good entertainment than we know.

Healman:

Even if our brother gets reimbursed, what do you think would happen between aunty and custom boss?

1 Like

Re: Ex-boyfriend Of New Wife Of Custom's Boss Demands Refund Of N9m Spent On Her by Burgerlomo: 10:21am On Jun 08, 2020
pmoye:
Professor that is not quite true. The act and art of banging the gal is a mutually satisfying enterprise. In fact when properly executed the gal enjoys it ten times more than the gal. Many of us can attest to the common experience of envying the gal for cu.m.ming multiple times and screaming at you warning you not to release yet.... And then the man releases a miserable one time and collapses under the pile of his own exhaustion.

Tell me bros, why that particular enterprise should be viewed more as a benefit to the man and also more as deserving of payment to the woman? This is one primary reason that I personally don't understand the money-for-sex or sex-for-money trade outside of prostitution cycle.

If anyone deserves payment, it is the dude. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-boyfriend Of New Wife Of Custom's Boss Demands Refund Of N9m Spent On Her by pmoye(m): 10:31am On Jun 08, 2020
My elders, abi shey I lie?

Burgerlomo:

Re: Ex-boyfriend Of New Wife Of Custom's Boss Demands Refund Of N9m Spent On Her by Martinez39s(m): 11:48am On Jun 24, 2020
generationz:

The lady is not a sociopath. She just exhibited what is known as hypergamy. Hypergamy is inherent in every lady including you. You know very well that you would do the same thing the lady did if given the opportunity; so why pretend? A woman naturally treats all men as tools for money, sex, ego boost, etc. A woman, including you, cannot develop genuine romantic love for a man, instead it's all about what the man has to offer.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Meet The Type Of Females I'm Interested In / My Girlfriend Is 3 Years Older Than Me. Can I Marry Her??? / Nairalanders Help!!! I Don't Have To Penetrate Before I Cum!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.