Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

My Girlfriend Is 3 Years Older Than Me. Can I Marry Her??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is 3 Years Older Than Me. Can I Marry Her??? (3589 Views)

A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is 3 Years Older Than Me. Can I Marry Her??? by AmeLonRo(m): 7:09am On May 02, 2021
Is age difference a barrier to marital life and conjugal bliss? Watch this spicy video and listen in for great and powerful insight from the marriage and relationship guru.

Welcome again to our series of questions and answers and marriage and relationship. This is good for both married and singles. The married can learn and consolidate. The singles will learn and avoid problems.

Its great to learn from others experiences and not from ours.
Let me have your own questions and I will answer it in my next video.
Succeed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzXS05MTJfs
Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Years Older Than Me. Can I Marry Her??? by donbachi(m): 7:20am On May 02, 2021
My wife is 3 yrs older than me..and, still happily married.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Years Older Than Me. Can I Marry Her??? by habsydiamond(m): 7:23am On May 02, 2021
Age is actually numbers... If she's ready to look up to you as the man of the house and not her junior brother u can..... Cos some will make it know when one disagree pop up.. Among 100 insanity there will always be at least one sane sanity... If u love her and there is good communication between u guys go for it.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Years Older Than Me. Can I Marry Her??? by incogni2o: 7:51am On May 02, 2021
donbachi:

Interesting, Bro you need to write a book.

People really need it.

IMO Op, you have to be more matured than her not older than her. That should be the yardstick

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Years Older Than Me. Can I Marry Her??? by chatinent: 8:28am On May 02, 2021
Ok
Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Years Older Than Me. Can I Marry Her??? by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 02, 2021
donbachi:
I don't believe canal pastor is a married man
Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Years Older Than Me. Can I Marry Her??? by donbachi(m): 12:57pm On May 02, 2021
Rozcol:
I don't believe canal pastor is a married man
zzor..welcome.back,though with new moniker..really missed ur insults.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Years Older Than Me. Can I Marry Her??? by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 02, 2021
donbachi:
zzor..welcome.back,though with new moniker..really missed ur insults.
But you hated Zzor lol.She's fine wherever she is.
Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Years Older Than Me. Can I Marry Her??? by valdes00(m): 1:05pm On May 02, 2021
Mine is 4yrs older... Dated for 3years... Now married for 3years and counting with a kid.... Its not about the Age, its about the person... I am loving it and i dnt regret that move i made 6years ago

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Years Older Than Me. Can I Marry Her??? by donbachi(m): 1:37pm On May 02, 2021
Rozcol:
But you hated Zzor lol.She's fine wherever she is.
neva hated u.
Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Years Older Than Me. Can I Marry Her??? by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 02, 2021
donbachi:
neva hated u.
OK,are you truly married or you are just playing with that comment?
Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Years Older Than Me. Can I Marry Her??? by donbachi(m): 2:07pm On May 02, 2021
Rozcol:
OK,are you truly married or you are just playing with that comment?
marriedly married.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Years Older Than Me. Can I Marry Her??? by Bola146(f): 2:33pm On May 02, 2021
valdes00:
Mine is 4yrs older... Dated for 3years... Now married for 3years and counting with a kid.... Its not about the Age, its about the person... I am loving it and i dnt regret that move i made 6years ago

God bless you! Not these kids on nairaland that are not matured for a relationship not to talk of marriage

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Years Older Than Me. Can I Marry Her??? by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 02, 2021
donbachi:
marriedly married.
Hmm have a nice century lol
Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Years Older Than Me. Can I Marry Her??? by valdes00(m): 4:41pm On May 02, 2021
Bola146:

God bless you! Not these kids on nairaland that are not matured for a relationship not to talk of marriage
Hahahha... Dont blame some of them, they act n talk based on what they heard....
Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Years Older Than Me. Can I Marry Her??? by BareFacedLies(m): 10:36pm On May 02, 2021
This should not be a big issue
Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Years Older Than Me. Can I Marry Her??? by blinking001(m): 10:56pm On May 02, 2021
Dont try it o. Forget all this people saying age is just a number oh. No try am abeg. Please run for ya life

Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Years Older Than Me. Can I Marry Her??? by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:04pm On May 02, 2021
If my wife was three years older than me, I'd still marry her
Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Years Older Than Me. Can I Marry Her??? by fartkay(m): 8:36am On May 03, 2021
once dated a lady that was 3 yrs older, the relationship only lasted for 3 yrs could not sail through to marriage.
my wife still is almost a year older than me.

my father in-law said to me that age is just a number.

my wife is submissive n I happen to be more mature n responsible.
both are compatible

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Years Older Than Me. Can I Marry Her??? by Yusufisraelj(m): 9:10am On May 03, 2021
Bola146:

Really? You that dodge people like bullet, even just to speak freely. Abegi

Yes there are kids on nairaland, younger/older ladies should learn to see people for who they are and position well.
Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Years Older Than Me. Can I Marry Her??? by Offpoint1: 9:20am On May 03, 2021
Can't marry a woman older than me even with just a week.

I need a woman at least 7 years and above younger.

Got my own reasons
Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Years Older Than Me. Can I Marry Her??? by bennyflipy(m): 12:23pm On May 03, 2021
Even if you're older than me with one second I can't marry you, i can't even marry someone I'm one or two years older than. I must give you minimum of 5 years, if you like call me childish na your wahala.
By the way 80% of marriage nowadays na scam

(1) (Reply)

Single Mothers Phobia / I Am Extremely Lonely, I Can't Get A Relationship, Help? / Irritating Thing A Lady Has Ever Done In Your Presence.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.