Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Should I Relocate To Meet My Future Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Relocate To Meet My Future Husband (3079 Views)

I Won't Take My Future Husband's Name Unless He's More Successful-Cynthia Lolo / 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos / “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Relocate To Meet My Future Husband by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 01, 2020
I'm tired of being single and serious guys are not coming forth.. I'm gradually loosing my mind. Somebody should advice me.. I also need prayers. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Should I Relocate To Meet My Future Husband by Bola146(f): 2:33pm On Jun 01, 2020
Just find something good doing and pray to God with faith, your own husband will surely come. Don't let any kids calling themselves man distract you. There are real men out there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Relocate To Meet My Future Husband by cassbeat(m): 2:34pm On Jun 01, 2020
Lol... Life happens and I'm Sure it's not everyone that will get married, but just hope and believe on whatever you believe in... E go be....

1 Like

Re: Should I Relocate To Meet My Future Husband by Ningen(m): 2:47pm On Jun 01, 2020
You shouldn't be desperate for marriage.
Having such “mindset” is a recipe for disaster.

The truth is marriage wouldn't complete you.
It is neither the key to sanity nor peace of mind.

So stay put wherever you are and get yourself busy. To combat loneliness, try and socialize.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Relocate To Meet My Future Husband by Emmyloyalty: 2:55pm On Jun 01, 2020
Benitam:
I'm tired of being single and serious guys are not coming forth.. I'm gradually loosing my mind. Somebody should advice me.. I also need prayers. Thanks

Young lady, the first thing you need to do is develop a better self esteem. You will either get insults or sympathy here and that doesn't lead to a good relationship.
Please work on your self worth. There is more to life than dating or marriage.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Relocate To Meet My Future Husband by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:02pm On Jun 01, 2020
Benitam:

the problem will always be YOU... so find out why you choose to give attention to these broke legged men and not others. if you are "facially impaired", then be humble and do the needful...

1 Like

Re: Should I Relocate To Meet My Future Husband by paulolee(m): 3:04pm On Jun 01, 2020
jus try and think abt it thoroughly n jus follow ur heart...na wu wear shoe knows wr it hurts d most
Re: Should I Relocate To Meet My Future Husband by Quality20(m): 3:05pm On Jun 01, 2020
Marry an Alfa or any Muslim man who is ready to add a second wife

1 Like

Re: Should I Relocate To Meet My Future Husband by Angelacruz: 3:13pm On Jun 01, 2020
May God help you
Re: Should I Relocate To Meet My Future Husband by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 01, 2020
Your topic speaks volume about your enviroment more than your post.

If your territory is not in your favour and not in line with your career, please make a move. Toxic enviroments are unproductive and are destiny killers.

Take a step like Ruth, and don't wait for humans or harsher realities of life to hit you hard like Joseph before you move.

First, examine your self in age, mentally and socially, family and friends settings, environmental and atmospheric nature of the area, inflow of busy activities in your vicinity, etc if they are productive and favours you. If not, make a bold step!

CHANGE IT ALL. Continue praying to God for his intervention, but he might be waiting for you to take a bold move. God loves positive and brave risk takers.

All the best!

4 Likes

Re: Should I Relocate To Meet My Future Husband by Naija246: 3:19pm On Jun 01, 2020
Troll undecided
Re: Should I Relocate To Meet My Future Husband by jorion(m): 3:24pm On Jun 01, 2020
GUYS NO WAN MARRY AGAIN O. LOL. I DO HAVE A LOT OF SYMPATHY FOR AFRICAN GIRLS ESPECIALLY AS THEY GET OLDER BUT WETIN MAN GO DO. EVEN IN THE UK AND USA, A NIGERIAN GENTLEMAN WOULD PREFER TO DATE A EUROPEAN LADY, OR A HISPANIC OR MAYBE AN AFRICAN AMERICAN THAN AN AFRICAN LADY. WHO NO LIKE BETTER THING. YIMMMUU

2 Likes

Re: Should I Relocate To Meet My Future Husband by 1234IKECHhukwu: 3:26pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ur husband is lying among all the guys u friendzoned & those u equally played with their emotions.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Relocate To Meet My Future Husband by chatinent: 4:19pm On Jun 01, 2020
Do you really want to get married?
Re: Should I Relocate To Meet My Future Husband by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 01, 2020
Benitam:
i tink uve been chasing dem away. with yur policies!
Re: Should I Relocate To Meet My Future Husband by oluwaseyi0: 5:01pm On Jun 01, 2020
Relocate or better still teleport to your future

1 Like

Re: Should I Relocate To Meet My Future Husband by Bartork(m): 5:22pm On Jun 01, 2020
Benitam:

Are you sure you've put yourself in line for serious guys.

Sometimes it just a matter of modulation......

Lots of guys looking for matured individuals like you

Fix your circle
It may help

1 Like

Re: Should I Relocate To Meet My Future Husband by Bartork(m): 5:23pm On Jun 01, 2020
Bola146:
Just find something good doing and pray to God with faith, your own husband will surely come. Don't let any kids calling themselves man distract you. There are real men out there

Well said
Re: Should I Relocate To Meet My Future Husband by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:11pm On Jun 01, 2020
Quality20:
Marry an Alfa or any Muslim man who is ready to add a second wife
gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Should I Relocate To Meet My Future Husband by ghettochild(m): 6:19pm On Jun 01, 2020
Travel to Dubai.. Ur husband is there
Re: Should I Relocate To Meet My Future Husband by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 01, 2020
God will grant you your heart desires. Not everyone is happy being single

6 Likes

Re: Should I Relocate To Meet My Future Husband by Ohizman73(m): 6:59pm On Jun 01, 2020
You should not be desperate asuch marriage is not a child's play.by the grace of God the right man would come.by the way what age are you.

1 Like

Re: Should I Relocate To Meet My Future Husband by Foodqueen(f): 7:00pm On Jun 01, 2020
. cool

I think say u want go meet am somewhere

3 Likes

Re: Should I Relocate To Meet My Future Husband by Bluehill1051: 7:17pm On Jun 01, 2020
Benitam:
See me here nah
Re: Should I Relocate To Meet My Future Husband by Mykel51(m): 8:19pm On Jun 01, 2020
Benitam:

Why don't you put your picture on your profile ?. I mean, that is the first thing anyone interested would want to see. Also draw close to GOD. He would come through for you sis.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Relocate To Meet My Future Husband by hakeem4(m): 8:31pm On Jun 01, 2020
Benitam:
Go out and mingle with people. Hopefully, you might see your future partner. I am sure you are an introverted fellow

1 Like

Re: Should I Relocate To Meet My Future Husband by GeneralPula: 9:30pm On Jun 01, 2020
Fake F
Re: Should I Relocate To Meet My Future Husband by Auladimeji(m): 9:51pm On Jun 01, 2020
Testimony? Is that you?
Re: Should I Relocate To Meet My Future Husband by Okoroawusa: 11:09pm On Jun 01, 2020
Auladimeji:
Testimony? Is that you?
Testimony?

Is she related to P Square?

1 Like

Re: Should I Relocate To Meet My Future Husband by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 02, 2020
Mykel51:

Why don't you put your picture on your profile ?. I mean, that is the first thing anyone interested would want to see. Also draw close to GOD. He would come through for you sis.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Should I Relocate To Meet My Future Husband by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 02, 2020
rockstarB:
God will grant you your heart desires. Not everyone is happy being single
Thanks sis
Re: Should I Relocate To Meet My Future Husband by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 02, 2020
Ohizman73:
You should not be desperate asuch marriage is not a child's play.by the grace of God the right man would come.by the way what age are you.
Amen.. I'm 31

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wedding Guest Causes A Stir At The Wedding Reception (video) / Why Do Some Men Inteprete Friendliness As "interest" / Where Are The Wife Materials Abeg.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.