Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 (53633 Views)

FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools / Guidelines For Reopening Of Schools By Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba / BREAKING: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by Twenty47(m): 9:18pm On Jun 01, 2020
Eyaa.. dis one dat my school fees is remaining 2%, wetin man pikin go do now
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by Investnow2017: 9:18pm On Jun 01, 2020
Do these people know how many teachers in private schools are languishing at home without salary for the past several months? The economic implication for these ones is staggering. What factors really influence the decisions of these people! embarassed cry

2 Likes

Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by bayotwice(f): 9:20pm On Jun 01, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Awon share hunter grin grin grin
lol
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 01, 2020
may God not let we private school teachers die. please NL fam help FCMB 8091584372
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 01, 2020
may God not let we private school teachers die. please NL fam help FCMB 8091584372
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by 21savages: 9:21pm On Jun 01, 2020
CONFAMA:
Why have they prioritized hotels over school. It's like they don't want progress for leaders of tomorrow undecided
So u believe there is 2moro in this conetree.
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by engrjacuzzi: 9:22pm On Jun 01, 2020
everyday NCDC keeps giving us figures of additional new cases of Covid-19 as well as death even when there's lockdown, curfew and social distance....why the sudden lift off and most importantly denying teachers their source of income.

2 Likes

Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by joefyjade(m): 9:24pm On Jun 01, 2020
WAHALA
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by 21savages: 9:24pm On Jun 01, 2020
Twenty47:
Eyaa.. dis one dat my school fees is remaining 2%, wetin man pikin go do now
Mine is 80%, abeg xkul shld wait my xkul fees is still yet to complete.
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by JYKZ: 9:29pm On Jun 01, 2020
Nigeria is a cursed country.

1 Like

Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by SirWarlock: 9:33pm On Jun 01, 2020
Someone7:
This so called Presidential Taskforce is just making it up as they go. They don't have a clue what they are doing.
Sounds like it.

1 Like

Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by ajangboju: 9:33pm On Jun 01, 2020
Education na scam fine,allow people wey won go go now... No be everybody come from North now,abi weytin be all this

1 Like

Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by labelle123(f): 9:34pm On Jun 01, 2020
ODJ124:
angry cry angry

when we were in school they use to tell us that education is the key to success.
Now we have graduated and gotten the key we discover that the government has changed the padlock..
. That's because na sabificate be the key not certificate
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by calabardick(m): 9:38pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ogufeiboo:
But they can open mosques and churches
we all know that those guys up north forbids education.
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by Whykay651(f): 9:38pm On Jun 01, 2020
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by Taiwojon(m): 9:42pm On Jun 01, 2020
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by uniqueboi1(m): 9:42pm On Jun 01, 2020
MT:

You call teachers useless but secretly glorify your pastors and imams. Teachers that taught you how to read and write. You deserve the hottest part of hell

Please I was not the one who told you to become a teacher o. Don't mention me again. Please.
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:44pm On Jun 01, 2020
uniqueboi1:
The idiots calling for schools to be reopened need factory reset slaps. Nigerians are only about making money. They don't care if the country is on fire. Useless teachers.

your brain needs a check. I'm sure you were very dull in school.
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by femmy2010(m): 9:46pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ogufeiboo:
But they can open mosques and churches

It is not a must for our kids to go there. Mine would be learning from home till it is safer out there.
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by uniqueboi1(m): 9:47pm On Jun 01, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:

your brain needs a check. I'm sure you were very dull in school.

You wish.
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:48pm On Jun 01, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Na the Christians n Muslims no gree the man rest.

Wetin you want make him do?

shut up!
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by uniqueboi1(m): 9:49pm On Jun 01, 2020
All these useless teachers on this forum na hungry go kill una. Not like they care about the health and safety of the children they just want to continue collecting salary. Yeye people. If it's not safe we are not opening schools.
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by Azino1984(m): 9:54pm On Jun 01, 2020
I hope my landlord here will hear this? My landlord opened a school on one of his 2-bed room flat and d pupils has been coming, running around not minding the clinic in the second flat.
Is happening here in ikorodu Lagos, school has resumed here wit about 15-20pupils.
Call 07068590902
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by vivilafrosh(f): 9:59pm On Jun 01, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Do something funfull
you have any idea
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by Shezkid01(m): 10:00pm On Jun 01, 2020
You opened hotel for what?
Schools are still closed
Nigerians except Fulani- Hausa
Can we all see that those northern are dumb
From SGF to bashiru and co including buhari
Hotel to fornicate? And u want to stop the spread of corona
Abeg Nigeria should divide like Yugoslavia

1 Like

Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by Okoroawusa: 10:03pm On Jun 01, 2020
vivilafrosh:
you have any idea
Visit your boyfriend
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by MUYEEKFIRST(m): 10:08pm On Jun 01, 2020
MRSAWEDOFF:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amWt-NuLoFs

SOURCE: https://punchng.com/breaking-no-reopening-of-schools-for-now-fg/
But why, private school teacher like us are suffering, no body to assist. One day God will hear our crying.
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by samwise180(m): 10:10pm On Jun 01, 2020
laosy:
Why will you allow worship place to Operate and decide to close schools, FG warn yourself oo. You have successfully turn my 4 yrs into 5yrs. My head sef don dust, nothing dey there, just vibes. My fellow akokites, gather here with your likes for a brief meeting cool cool
We gather dey
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by bishopobums9(m): 10:10pm On Jun 01, 2020
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by Jahwinaboy(m): 10:11pm On Jun 01, 2020
vivilafrosh:
All I know is that I'm bored o
Babe u too fine. You can come over if u are damn bored.
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by dhejykeane: 10:35pm On Jun 01, 2020
mrofficial042:
Skull is scam
This says otherwise
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by slimdamatrix1(m): 10:36pm On Jun 01, 2020
Confused souls. Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Free Neco Result Checking Trick / Difference Between "AM" And "I'M" / Indebted: Why Is My Brother's WAEC Result Showing This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.