Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,900 members, 7,824,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 (53645 Views)

FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools / Guidelines For Reopening Of Schools By Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba / BREAKING: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by KAHBOOM: 8:58am On Jun 02, 2020
Kingmaduka:
if truly covid 19 is in Nigeria, the easiest place to contract this virus are schools. Is it University students that walks around the country anyhow just to achieve their passion? Or is it primary school students that plays with no precautions? So is better that all schools still stay on shutdown

Lols

So students won't go to church and mosque when it opens?
With the right rules put in place govt can reopen schools but they are too lazy to do so.Northerners don't value education.
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by KAHBOOM: 9:07am On Jun 02, 2020
Teachers shebi u guys have seen that this APC government don't have u in mind.

U have the power to make a change..Vote this APC govt out they don't care about u guys.

I feel so sorry for u guys.May wot ever u worship help u guys.
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by Chizy56(f): 9:09am On Jun 02, 2020
[U better start reading quote author=laosy post=90208051]Why will you allow worship place to Operate and decide to close schools, FG warn yourself oo. You have successfully turn my 4 yrs into 5yrs. My head sef don dust, nothing dey there, just vibes. My fellow akokites, gather here with your likes for a brief meeting cool cool[/quote]
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by BUGOFF(m): 9:15am On Jun 02, 2020
ODJ124:
angry cry angry

when we were in school they use to tell us that education is the key to success.
Now we have graduated and gotten the key we discover that the government has changed the padlock..
grin
ODJ124:
angry cry angry

when we were in school they use to tell us that education is the key to success.
Now we have graduated and gotten the key we discover that the government has changed the padlock..
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by Damicares(f): 9:24am On Jun 02, 2020
ODJ124:
angry cry angry

Lol

1 Like

Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by Okuns419: 9:32am On Jun 02, 2020
Schools is the first to close and we be the last to open. Why?
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by laosy(m): 9:37am On Jun 02, 2020
Lematin:

Proudly An Akokite Bro

I don even forget my Matric Number sef

grin
My guy, no be only you oo grin
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by laosy(m): 9:39am On Jun 02, 2020
leosahm:

wetin be akokites?
See you, lemme go against my rule of "resist the urge to shalaye".
Akokites are students of unilag, the school is situated in akoka, hence the name.
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by Successlane: 9:40am On Jun 02, 2020
ODJ124:
angry cry angry

I doff my hat for your reasoning.

May Sense not kill you o o.

1 Like

Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by megama: 10:08am On Jun 02, 2020
arinzos:
I will still say it again.
Open Tertiary Institutions, we are not Kids biko.
How can FG keep Tertiary Students at Home along side kindergarten.
FG should Start from Tertiary down to Primary.

When you Open churches, Markets etal, Most of these students will still go Out to worship or to Hustle.
Nonsense!
No vaccines or medicinal cure no school. I support on that. Life matters first
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by 21savages: 10:09am On Jun 02, 2020
Twenty47:

Your's is even manageable cuz its remaining only 20% to complete, me thats its remaining 98% to complete, my case go worse pass oo
Na dat 20% i get bros, na 80% i dey husstle for since lockdwn. my niggah jst borrowed the 20% yestaday..I swear i no dey fit slip sef
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by Twenty47(m): 10:14am On Jun 02, 2020
21savages:
Na dat 20% i get bros, na 80% i dey husstle for since lockdwn. my niggah jst borrowed the 20% yestaday..I swear i no dey fit slip sef
Eyaa.. Too bad
Wish u good luck bro
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by arinzos(m): 10:17am On Jun 02, 2020
megama:
No vaccines or medicinal cure no schoolu. I support on that. Life matters first
Abi grin
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 02, 2020
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by 21savages: 10:53am On Jun 02, 2020
Twenty47:

Eyaa.. Too bad
Wish u good luck bro
Tnx man..
Wish u luck too..
God no go shame us.
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by ODJ124(m): 11:03am On Jun 02, 2020
Successlane:

I doff my hat for your reasoning.

May Sense not kill you o o.
cool[quote author=Successlane post=90224388]
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by sisitito01(f): 11:33am On Jun 02, 2020
Very bad news for teachers ugh.
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by Ayobami7(m): 11:57am On Jun 02, 2020
hmmmmm
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by Sholaosho: 12:45pm On Jun 02, 2020
Nawa ooo
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by Halimat04(f): 12:48pm On Jun 02, 2020
Shezkid01:
In this country I don’t understand how these people think

Economic effect of church/mosque in this country?

Open the school.. football viewing centre.. let’s people make money..

Most private school teachers are surviving on God
3 months of no salary
... Thanks bro.... Dis don't know what we are going through.
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by Lematin(m): 2:40pm On Jun 02, 2020
laosy:
My guy, no be only you oo grin
We go dey alright las las my brother
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by GoddonBishop: 3:43pm On Jun 02, 2020
National Boko Haram Order.
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by mannobi(m): 7:36pm On Jun 02, 2020
clintino700:
Hope #1k will be ok?
A gift is always a gift

1 Like

Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by vivilafrosh(f): 11:32am On Jun 03, 2020
Jahwinaboy:
Babe u too fine. You can come over if u are damn bored.
cum to where
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by leosahm(m): 11:35am On Jun 03, 2020
laosy:

See you, lemme go against my rule of "resist the urge to shalaye".
Akokites are students of unilag, the school is situated in akoka, hence the name.

nice one.....am a malabite...
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by Jahwinaboy(m): 2:04pm On Jun 03, 2020
vivilafrosh:
cum to where
Warri where I base. I like u. Hi me on Twitter although I don't have all the luxury to make u a perfect Queen
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by vivilafrosh(f): 3:53pm On Jun 03, 2020
Jahwinaboy:
Warri where I base. I like u. Hi me on Twitter although I don't have all the luxury to make u a perfect Queen
smiles
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by Jahwinaboy(m): 5:27pm On Jun 03, 2020
vivilafrosh:
smiles
Babe u too fine. But it will be extremely difficult for a guy like I to take care of a lovely damsel and queen. Where do I begin? But on the other hand, u too fine. What do u think?

1 Like

Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by Jahwinaboy(m): 9:56pm On Jun 04, 2020
vivilafrosh:
smiles
Hi angel. How was ur day?
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by megama: 9:57pm On Jun 16, 2020
arinzos:

Abi grin
truth is always sweet and bitter to some. Interest is always the basic problem of this great entity
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by Timoken: 10:22pm On Jun 16, 2020
What the Bleep is wrong with this PTF?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Free Neco Result Checking Trick / Indebted: Why Is My Brother's WAEC Result Showing This? / Joy Edordu, Mother Of Dowen College Bully Deletes Her Instagram Account (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.