Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,651 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

What's The Full Meaning Of This Popular Nairaland Acronym? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Full Meaning Of This Popular Nairaland Acronym? (6109 Views)

What's The Full Meaning Of OG? / Full Meaning Of BOO, BAE And Other Acronyms We Use In Our Everyday Life. / Who Knows What The Acronym MILF Stands For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Full Meaning Of This Popular Nairaland Acronym? by Reex12(m): 12:19pm On Jun 02, 2020
what of mgtow
Re: What's The Full Meaning Of This Popular Nairaland Acronym? by extremelygolden: 12:19pm On Jun 02, 2020
Offpoint:

Tomorrow now you sef go wan go heavengringrin

For sure na.

After all my brother's moniker made it as OP on Nairaland.

If that one no be spiritual achievement, tell me what is then. cheesy
Re: What's The Full Meaning Of This Popular Nairaland Acronym? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 02, 2020
Snake master undecided undecided undecided

MrChriz:
what's d meaning of lasticala
Re: What's The Full Meaning Of This Popular Nairaland Acronym? by danielistics(m): 12:34pm On Jun 02, 2020
Reex12:
what of mgtow
men going their own way
Re: What's The Full Meaning Of This Popular Nairaland Acronym? by iceboy4752(m): 1:08pm On Jun 02, 2020
kemicalreact:
I've forgotten the full meaning, but it's used when you're addressing a message or post to someone.

It’s mostly used when you send professional emails

It means Carbon Copy.
Re: What's The Full Meaning Of This Popular Nairaland Acronym? by kemicalreact: 1:19pm On Jun 02, 2020
iceboy4752:

It means Carbon Copy.
Thanks wink

1 Like

Re: What's The Full Meaning Of This Popular Nairaland Acronym? by Hypnotise: 2:35pm On Jun 02, 2020
OP - O por
Re: What's The Full Meaning Of This Popular Nairaland Acronym? by tnerro1(m): 2:49pm On Jun 02, 2020
seanwilliam:
What is the Meaning of cc?
. Big brother Naija cool
Re: What's The Full Meaning Of This Popular Nairaland Acronym? by coolqayy(m): 2:53pm On Jun 02, 2020
What of moniker
Re: What's The Full Meaning Of This Popular Nairaland Acronym? by PrincessB1(f): 3:07pm On Jun 02, 2020
coolqayy:
What of moniker
Your name or nickname.

E.g your moniker on nairaland is coolqayy.
Re: What's The Full Meaning Of This Popular Nairaland Acronym? by Omar09(m): 4:55pm On Jun 02, 2020
Offpoint
Re: What's The Full Meaning Of This Popular Nairaland Acronym? by SpicyMimi(f): 5:10pm On Jun 02, 2020
seanwilliam:

Carbon copy...
Re: What's The Full Meaning Of This Popular Nairaland Acronym? by paix(m): 5:14pm On Jun 02, 2020
CC means Courtesy Copy. With the advent of the computer, where you don't need carbon to send copies of the same message to other recipients.
Re: What's The Full Meaning Of This Popular Nairaland Acronym? by dayleke: 5:20pm On Jun 02, 2020
Offpoint:
What is the full meaning of "OP"?

Off Point....

grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Full Meaning Of This Popular Nairaland Acronym? by Offpoint: 10:44pm On Jun 02, 2020
extremelygolden:

For sure na.
After all my brother's moniker made it as OP on Nairaland.
If that one no be spiritual achievement, tell me what is then. cheesy
grin I no go talk again

1 Like

Re: What's The Full Meaning Of This Popular Nairaland Acronym? by Lastmankc(m): 11:03pm On Jun 02, 2020
MrChriz:
what's d meaning of lasticala
It means snake.
Serpentine spirit
Re: What's The Full Meaning Of This Popular Nairaland Acronym? by merieam16(f): 11:58pm On Jun 02, 2020
seanwilliam:
copy copy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lol' My Bitter Experience Staying In Face Me I Face You Compound ( Pix ) / They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him / Woman Leaks Her Own Nak*d Picture Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.