Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,639 members, 7,955,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:56 PM

Manchester United Will Pay Odion Ighalo £10.5m To Keep Him Until January - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United Will Pay Odion Ighalo £10.5m To Keep Him Until January (71351 Views)

La Liga Could Block Messi From Playing For Barcelona Until January / Ighalo’s €10,000 Transfer Money With Sports Ministry – Osun United / Manchester United Extend Odion Ighalo Contract Until January 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Will Pay Odion Ighalo £10.5m To Keep Him Until January by FactBoyz: 1:56pm On Jun 02, 2020
angry
Re: Manchester United Will Pay Odion Ighalo £10.5m To Keep Him Until January by pretyval: 1:56pm On Jun 02, 2020
His choice sha!!! Me for take 400kpa rest my case...
Re: Manchester United Will Pay Odion Ighalo £10.5m To Keep Him Until January by majekobaje1: 1:57pm On Jun 02, 2020
okay
Re: Manchester United Will Pay Odion Ighalo £10.5m To Keep Him Until January by Jokerman(m): 1:57pm On Jun 02, 2020
300k per week... Oga o..

Man utd 130k

Shanghai Shenshua 170k

Just for 90 mins football

Some professional courses
5 years (Bsc)
2 years (Msc)
4 years ( looking for job)
Oga o ...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Will Pay Odion Ighalo £10.5m To Keep Him Until January by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 02, 2020
Freestainworld:
Mr converter, the way I dey look you, you fit convert man to woman.
grin grin cheesy
Re: Manchester United Will Pay Odion Ighalo £10.5m To Keep Him Until January by SmartProf(m): 1:58pm On Jun 02, 2020
Sitting to calculate someone else's money is quite funny. Ighalo himself seems so low key and may not even care about this insignificant valuation. The best this thread will do here is to rally some dreamers to type different wishful prayer points all centred on God picking their calls when in the real sense everyone has got his/own success button which money is just one aspect of

4 Likes

Re: Manchester United Will Pay Odion Ighalo £10.5m To Keep Him Until January by Heffalump(m): 1:59pm On Jun 02, 2020
robosky02:
convert £10.5million to dollar

You have..

13,110,090.00 United States Dollar

Convert to naira

You have

5,080,159,875.00 Nigerian Naira

Ighalo is likely to be the richest Nigerian footballer alive right now

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Will Pay Odion Ighalo £10.5m To Keep Him Until January by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 02, 2020
E no even reach my one weak salary
Re: Manchester United Will Pay Odion Ighalo £10.5m To Keep Him Until January by stanliwise(m): 2:00pm On Jun 02, 2020
vanida6:
maybe he is d one dat convert bobrisky to woman grin
hahahahhahahhha

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Will Pay Odion Ighalo £10.5m To Keep Him Until January by davibid: 2:00pm On Jun 02, 2020
gurunlocker:
See money.... I still don't understand how these footballers go broke after few years of retiring.

With all the money earned in millions of £... Someone people won't even make what they earn in a year in their whole lifetime and won't go broke. shocked shocked

Very simple, spending more than they are earning
Re: Manchester United Will Pay Odion Ighalo £10.5m To Keep Him Until January by GREATESTPIANIST: 2:02pm On Jun 02, 2020
Re: Manchester United Will Pay Odion Ighalo £10.5m To Keep Him Until January by GREATESTPIANIST: 2:03pm On Jun 02, 2020
Joe27356:
see below
they will ban u now, oponu oshi
Re: Manchester United Will Pay Odion Ighalo £10.5m To Keep Him Until January by DaddyMorenike: 2:03pm On Jun 02, 2020
Freestainworld:
Mr converter, the way I dey look you, you fit convert man to woman.
. Ye!
Re: Manchester United Will Pay Odion Ighalo £10.5m To Keep Him Until January by tunary(m): 2:04pm On Jun 02, 2020
Happinessjosh:
Hmmmm see money shocked
Na this kind one una dey like, just now way you hear big money your body don dey shake tori owo
Re: Manchester United Will Pay Odion Ighalo £10.5m To Keep Him Until January by justlikedat: 2:05pm On Jun 02, 2020
This life sef. Imagine a 'NON-ESSENTIAL WORKER' earning such amount of money. O ga o.
Re: Manchester United Will Pay Odion Ighalo £10.5m To Keep Him Until January by Karleb(m): 2:06pm On Jun 02, 2020
Somebody should tell bro Ighalo to come and do give away for us!

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Manchester United Will Pay Odion Ighalo £10.5m To Keep Him Until January by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 02, 2020
gurunlocker:
See money.... I still don't understand how these footballers go broke after few years of retiring.

With all the money earned in millions of £... Someone people won't even make what they earn in a year in their whole lifetime and won't go broke. shocked shocked
Unnecessary loans same way most celebs in America (especially black rappers) go broke.
Re: Manchester United Will Pay Odion Ighalo £10.5m To Keep Him Until January by BizBayo: 2:06pm On Jun 02, 2020
dalass:
How much is my share that I should come and check out?

grin grin grin

Na the matter we still dey settle o grin
Re: Manchester United Will Pay Odion Ighalo £10.5m To Keep Him Until January by tunary(m): 2:13pm On Jun 02, 2020
Jokerman:
300k per week... Oga o..

Man utd 130k

Shanghai Shenshua 170k

Just for 90 mins football

Some professional courses
5 years (Bsc)
2 years (Msc)
4 years ( looking for job)
Oga o ...
To make so much money in life it's not by the number of degrees you have, Talent, sport and entertainment Na the way. no be by Bsc. Bsc salary dey carry load

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Will Pay Odion Ighalo £10.5m To Keep Him Until January by gungab(m): 2:15pm On Jun 02, 2020
My Son must play soccer

cheesy
Re: Manchester United Will Pay Odion Ighalo £10.5m To Keep Him Until January by Ubykcee(m): 2:15pm On Jun 02, 2020
Bbbwings:
No ritual can give this money
CBN will go bankrupt. shocked shocked shocked

kiss
Re: Manchester United Will Pay Odion Ighalo £10.5m To Keep Him Until January by okparanicomezz: 2:15pm On Jun 02, 2020
[b][/b] It's quite cool that he has to stay on at man u. May his stay be productive for the badge. Kudoz to him.
Re: Manchester United Will Pay Odion Ighalo £10.5m To Keep Him Until January by Molutex(m): 2:17pm On Jun 02, 2020
vanida6:
maybe he is d one dat convert bobrisky to woman grin
This one shock me oo
Re: Manchester United Will Pay Odion Ighalo £10.5m To Keep Him Until January by trutht828: 2:17pm On Jun 02, 2020
AllenSpencer:
Mad cash!

But Nigerian politics pays better. Just 4 years as a Governor and you are cooked and done

This is exactly where the problem lies. Take the money making out of politics and Nigeria will have better leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Will Pay Odion Ighalo £10.5m To Keep Him Until January by friday2011(m): 2:17pm On Jun 02, 2020
AllenSpencer:
Mad cash!

But Nigerian politics pays better. Just 4 years as a Governor and you are cooked and done

I no understand...

How?
Re: Manchester United Will Pay Odion Ighalo £10.5m To Keep Him Until January by AllenSpencer: 2:19pm On Jun 02, 2020
friday2011:

I no understand...

How?

Are you a Nigerian?
Re: Manchester United Will Pay Odion Ighalo £10.5m To Keep Him Until January by AllenSpencer: 2:22pm On Jun 02, 2020
trutht828:

This is exactly where the problem lies. Take the money making out of politics and Nigeria will have better leaders.

And who is going to take the money out of politics considering the crop of leaders, citizens and average mentality?

Nigeria is already on auto pilot when it comes to corruption.

Even SUG presidents in univesirsities are embezzling. Corruption is a way of life

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Will Pay Odion Ighalo £10.5m To Keep Him Until January by OKTolu: 2:23pm On Jun 02, 2020
Hmmmmm congratulations to him
Am on my way to the top too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#WorldCup: Alisson Becker, Brazil’s Goalkeeper Goes Viral (Photos) / Croatia Sends Nikola Kalinic Home For Refusing To Play Against Nigeria / Jude Ighalo's Sister, Mary Is Dead (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.