Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,746 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Manchester United Will Pay Odion Ighalo £10.5m To Keep Him Until January - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United Will Pay Odion Ighalo £10.5m To Keep Him Until January (71114 Views)

La Liga Could Block Messi From Playing For Barcelona Until January / Ighalo’s €10,000 Transfer Money With Sports Ministry – Osun United / Manchester United Extend Odion Ighalo Contract Until January 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Will Pay Odion Ighalo £10.5m To Keep Him Until January by sniperr007(m): 2:24pm On Jun 02, 2020
robosky02:
convert £10.5million to dollar

You have..

13,110,090.00 United States Dollar

Convert to naira

You have

5,080,159,875.00 Nigerian Naira

That's not his pay.

£6m is for the Chinese club then the rest is used for his weekly wages of 130k.
Re: Manchester United Will Pay Odion Ighalo £10.5m To Keep Him Until January by K4daniel: 2:25pm On Jun 02, 2020
My Boy!!!! Lol Thank God. Ighalo go die dieeee naija spirit he will fight it out..he will score and break records..

This has made his spirit high since january.he will fight it out and get united goals and records they haven't seen.

At the end he will be remembered for his great goals, his latter days will be better than Watford ijn.

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Will Pay Odion Ighalo £10.5m To Keep Him Until January by apexx9118: 2:25pm On Jun 02, 2020
Re: Manchester United Will Pay Odion Ighalo £10.5m To Keep Him Until January by trutht828: 2:28pm On Jun 02, 2020
AllenSpencer:

And who is going to take the money out of politics considering the crop of leaders, citizens and average mentality?

Nigeria is already on auto pilot when it comes to corruption.

Even SUG presidents in univesirsities are embezzling. Corruption is a way of life

I still believe a solution is possible. If the citizens have a sense of responsibility to the country, they can successfully effect a positive change. All we need is a sense of responsibility.
Re: Manchester United Will Pay Odion Ighalo £10.5m To Keep Him Until January by AllenSpencer: 2:36pm On Jun 02, 2020
trutht828:

I still believe a solution is possible. If the citizens have a sense of responsibility to the country, they can successfully effect a positive change. All we need is a sense of responsibility.

I love your comment.

"If" tells a lot in your statement.

Like I said earlier and if you want to be realistic holistically with yourself. Do you think we present generation of Nigerians can do that?

The next election is by the corner, you will see they still going to be vying for same evils.

It's a running software. Programmed to choose in-between the worst.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Will Pay Odion Ighalo £10.5m To Keep Him Until January by trutht828: 2:46pm On Jun 02, 2020
AllenSpencer:

I love your comment.

"If" tells a lot in your statement.

Like I said earlier and if you want to be realistic holistically with yourself. Do you think we present generation of Nigerians can do that?

The next election is by the corner, you will see they still going to be vying for same evils.

It's a running software. Programmed to choose in-between the worst.

Yes, the present generation can do that. We only need the right person to lead the way and open the eyes.

The gospel of Jesus Christ started with a "lone voice in the wilderness" and it has become a global ideology today.

The preaching of Mohammed also started on a rocky footing with so many oppositions, but it has spread across the globe today.

So, all we need is the right voice, the right person to lead the movement. The right person is one unstained by corruption and with appealing disposition to different sections, sects and beliefs across the country. I mean someone people will be willing to follow.
Re: Manchester United Will Pay Odion Ighalo £10.5m To Keep Him Until January by AllenSpencer: 2:52pm On Jun 02, 2020
trutht828:

Yes, the present generation can do that. We only need the right person to lead the way and open the eyes.

The gospel of Jesus Christ started with a "lone voice in the wilderness" and it has become a global ideology today.

The preaching of Mohammed also started on a rocky footing with so many oppositions, but it has spread across the globe today.

So, all we need is the right voice, the right person to lead the movement. The right person is one unstained by corruption and with appealing disposition to different sections, sects and beliefs across the country. I mean someone people will be willing to follow.

I like your beliefs, they are feasible if I must confess, but not in 40years time.

The next 10 years is already gone cos me and you know it's same crop of politicians that we will be rooting for.
Re: Manchester United Will Pay Odion Ighalo £10.5m To Keep Him Until January by trutht828: 2:55pm On Jun 02, 2020
AllenSpencer:

I like your beliefs, they are feasible if I must confess, but not in 40years time.

The next 10 years is already gone cos me and you know it's same crop of politicians that we will be rooting for.

Hmmmm....it may even happen within the next 10 years. Nothing is impossible.
Re: Manchester United Will Pay Odion Ighalo £10.5m To Keep Him Until January by kushe: 2:56pm On Jun 02, 2020
laosy:
Omo, even though it's late for me, my children must play football shocked shocked, children that have passion for football in saner country go to football academy immediately after highschool, not like this Nigeria that everyone must go to university before they know you're serious.

Some YouTubers make twice to thrice this amount.Who knows how the world would be in 2010, better let them follow their passion.
Table tennis is increasing in popularity worldwide and a mother somewhere in naija is beating a boy for using two tons of milk,a stick and a bench to play table tennis.
Re: Manchester United Will Pay Odion Ighalo £10.5m To Keep Him Until January by EBEk101(m): 2:56pm On Jun 02, 2020
robosky02:

The money fit convert you too
Give me d money ai go convert sharp sharp
Re: Manchester United Will Pay Odion Ighalo £10.5m To Keep Him Until January by saajus: 2:57pm On Jun 02, 2020
Lucky dude. He works hard.
Re: Manchester United Will Pay Odion Ighalo £10.5m To Keep Him Until January by saajus: 2:58pm On Jun 02, 2020
Don't use must. Even if they go to the best academy in the world, their chance of playing Pro football is 1/100. and their chance of playing in countries (England, Spain, Italy, Germany, France) where they will be paid well is far far worse. You can check the stats online. Do you know how many skilful kids striving hard to play pro football? Kids from South America, North America, Africa, Europe. They are not thousands but millions. So, Let your kids follow their hearts/area of strengths. God may design them to be football club owners not players, don't tamper with that.
laosy:
Omo, even though it's late for me, my children must play football shocked shocked, children that have passion for football in saner country go to football academy immediately after highschool, not like this Nigeria that everyone must go to university before they know you're serious.
Re: Manchester United Will Pay Odion Ighalo £10.5m To Keep Him Until January by ArticleBeast: 2:59pm On Jun 02, 2020
gurunlocker:
See money.... I still don't understand how these footballers go broke after few years of retiring.

With all the money earned in millions of £... Someone people won't even make what they earn in a year in their whole lifetime and won't go broke. shocked shocked
Tax will make that 130k weekly turn to like 70-80k weekly. Then lifestyle plus beggi beggi relatives

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Will Pay Odion Ighalo £10.5m To Keep Him Until January by Caseless: 2:59pm On Jun 02, 2020
Neddstark:
His goal against Lask Linz is what made Man Utd keep him.
The moment he scored that goal, I wanted him back in Super Eagles grin grin
That goal was superb! The only pain is, it wasn't scored before a crowd.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Will Pay Odion Ighalo £10.5m To Keep Him Until January by Studyinchina200(m): 3:00pm On Jun 02, 2020
China get money my guy hmm
Re: Manchester United Will Pay Odion Ighalo £10.5m To Keep Him Until January by onadana: 3:05pm On Jun 02, 2020
robosky02:
convert £10.5million to dollar

You have..

13,110,090.00 United States Dollar

Convert to naira

You have

5,080,159,875.00 Nigerian Naira

What about tax?
Re: Manchester United Will Pay Odion Ighalo £10.5m To Keep Him Until January by Minemrys: 3:14pm On Jun 02, 2020
gurunlocker:
See money.... I still don't understand how these footballers go broke after few years of retiring.

With all the money earned in millions of £... Someone people won't even make what they earn in a year in their whole lifetime and won't go broke. shocked shocked
they pay tax, they pay agents.
Re: Manchester United Will Pay Odion Ighalo £10.5m To Keep Him Until January by thundafire: 3:19pm On Jun 02, 2020
Freestainworld:
Mr converter, the way I dey look you, you fit convert man to woman.
bobrisky grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Will Pay Odion Ighalo £10.5m To Keep Him Until January by Bimpe29: 3:22pm On Jun 02, 2020
Is better for him and my darling Manchester United.
Re: Manchester United Will Pay Odion Ighalo £10.5m To Keep Him Until January by verrati: 3:22pm On Jun 02, 2020
man u should make a permanent move nah
Re: Manchester United Will Pay Odion Ighalo £10.5m To Keep Him Until January by Tywo2018: 3:32pm On Jun 02, 2020
grin grin grin see am ehnn this guy go convert Nigeria to better country ooo
Freestainworld:
Re: Manchester United Will Pay Odion Ighalo £10.5m To Keep Him Until January by Landexpert: 3:33pm On Jun 02, 2020
Some people are helping Ighalo calculate his money?

Tekno's "GO" comes to mind grin
"Sheee you want come calculate my money? "
Re: Manchester United Will Pay Odion Ighalo £10.5m To Keep Him Until January by Enculer: 3:34pm On Jun 02, 2020
Nigerias do.not know what tax means
Re: Manchester United Will Pay Odion Ighalo £10.5m To Keep Him Until January by dalass(f): 3:36pm On Jun 02, 2020
BizBayo:

Na the matter we still dey settle o grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Will Pay Odion Ighalo £10.5m To Keep Him Until January by ofiko123(m): 3:44pm On Jun 02, 2020
Nice one... Congratulations to ighalo..
Re: Manchester United Will Pay Odion Ighalo £10.5m To Keep Him Until January by Skyehigher1: 3:47pm On Jun 02, 2020
Re: Manchester United Will Pay Odion Ighalo £10.5m To Keep Him Until January by sylve11: 3:49pm On Jun 02, 2020
Freestainworld:

lol grin cool
Re: Manchester United Will Pay Odion Ighalo £10.5m To Keep Him Until January by gentle136(m): 3:57pm On Jun 02, 2020
Freestainworld:
my stomach.... I just can't stop laughing grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#WorldCup: Alisson Becker, Brazil’s Goalkeeper Goes Viral (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Goal Celebration Vs Torino Sparks Brawl (Photos) / Mohamed Salah Walks On Water In New Adidas Advert, Fans Shocked (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.