Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,588 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

How Emotionally Intelligent Are You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Emotionally Intelligent Are You? (247 Views)

Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee / Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! / I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Emotionally Intelligent Are You? by AKAShares: 2:24am On Jun 02, 2020
I guess this question is strange to so many of us especially we "Nigerians". I can imagine the look on your face when someone asks you: Bros, how Emotionally Intelligent Are You? You will be like, what is the meaning of this?

Truth be told however, this is one of the important question you need to ask yourself even if nobody asks you.

I will share a brief experience that will launch us into this series on Emotional Intelligence and why it is really an important aspect of everyone's life.

Some years back, I attended a program at a very big and popular Christian Campground in Nigeria, I was really young then but the scene has not left my mind.

The program has ended so many people were rushing to leave because of the heavy traffic; I know many readers can relate with this...while some drivers were struggling to get out of the parking space, a fight started and to my amazement two people (I mean adults) started insulting each other. I would not have been surprised if not for the fact that they both just left a prayer meeting.

The insults were not enough because it led to threatenings between the two fighters (a woman and a man), one said "ma fi han e pe Omo isale eko ni mi" meaning "I will show you that I am from Lagos Island" and the other said "Ma fi han e pe Omo Egba ni mi" meaning "I will show you that I am from Egba land".

Looking at the scenario, you will understand that despite the claim to be spiritual as they were in a church environment, it didn't stop them from showing these negative aspects of their lives. The question is what is missing?

Copyright @ akashares
https://akashares.disha.page/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Emotionally Intelligent Are You? by budaatum: 2:30am On Jun 02, 2020
[url=https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.upscsuccess.com/sites/default/files/documents/Emotional_Intelligence_%2528Daniel_Goleman%2529.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjc5Ja3_eHpAhXDRBUIHTSDAFQQFjABegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw39SiW-GBzVv5ne5AWqAWPd]Free download[/url]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Forgive You All My Children / Whatsapp Singles Connect Group Chat / Pls... A Nairalander Needs Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.