Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

My Landlord Daughter Molested Me At Age 5 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Landlord Daughter Molested Me At Age 5 (4585 Views)

Pls Why Do My Landlord Daughter Likes Bathing With This? (pics) / My Landlord's Daughter Does This And It Affects Me Seriously... / My Dirty Secret With My Attractive Landlord’s Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Landlord Daughter Molested Me At Age 5 by Nobody: 4:12am On Jun 02, 2020
I have been seeing many hashtags on the social media about the recent rape thing. Like #SayNoToRAPE #NoMeansNo and only the female gender has being the one at the fore fronts carrying different placards of the hashtag.

What about boys, children molested by women, big aunties etc? I remembered my first sexual experience that changed my life as a kid which affected me from age 5 till now. My landlord daughter who was a senior in a secondary school in Akure- Ondo state, took me to their uncompleted building upstairs and did the unthinkable. I couldn't talk about it for years. My parents didn't know about this story till date.

I know many people would also have same or similar experience. How do we protect our children from experiencing the same? How do we stop this act outrightly in our society?

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Landlord Daughter Molested Me At Age 5 by Donald3d(m): 4:20am On Jun 02, 2020
Exactly !
As much as I sympathize with the victims, they need to understand that rape isn't a gender based crime.
The issue here is that the male victims are hardly taken seriously.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Landlord Daughter Molested Me At Age 5 by AllenSpencer: 4:21am On Jun 02, 2020
You are lucky.

To have been lashing since age 5. Not everybody had that opportunity.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Landlord Daughter Molested Me At Age 5 by Nobody: 4:23am On Jun 02, 2020
AllenSpencer:
You are lucky.

You have no idea grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Landlord Daughter Molested Me At Age 5 by GeneralPula: 4:46am On Jun 02, 2020
Donald3d:
Exactly !
As much as I sympathize with the victims, they need to understand that rape isn't a gender based crime.
The issue here is that the male victims are hardly taken seriously.

This is my stand exactly.

3 Likes

Re: My Landlord Daughter Molested Me At Age 5 by Untainted007: 5:10am On Jun 02, 2020
Rape is rape in respective of gender but why is so much emphases always goes to the feminine gender even on any issue. Do they see the masculine gender as an encompassing being?

3 Likes

Re: My Landlord Daughter Molested Me At Age 5 by LegendaryLover(m): 5:17am On Jun 02, 2020
AllenSpencer:
You are lucky.
Re: My Landlord Daughter Molested Me At Age 5 by LegendaryLover(m): 5:17am On Jun 02, 2020
AllenSpencer:
You are lucky.
Re: My Landlord Daughter Molested Me At Age 5 by LegendaryLover(m): 5:19am On Jun 02, 2020
AllenSpencer:
You are lucky.

lol... madman.... lmfao.
u probably wish it was u.

But just imagine this scenerio.
the abuser gave the @op her vagina & assh0le to be licking, telling him "lick it, it'll turn to icecream in ur mouth"
or "lick my nyash, i'll buy u biscuit".
damn. imagine all the bacteria @op will be walking around with.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Landlord Daughter Molested Me At Age 5 by godkiller(m): 5:30am On Jun 02, 2020
She did the unthinkable to you...really bad.
If a man rapes a woman, hell will let loose but if a woman rapes a man, he becomes a laughing stock.

We are training youths on solar panel production and installation.

If you want to learn or volunteer to teach please drop your WhatsApp number, location and area of interest.

God bless Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: My Landlord Daughter Molested Me At Age 5 by Justbehave(m): 5:38am On Jun 02, 2020
AllenSpencer:
You are lucky.

Na dem. Fools.

4 Likes

Re: My Landlord Daughter Molested Me At Age 5 by Nobody: 5:44am On Jun 02, 2020
Untainted007:
Rape is rape in respective of gender but why is so much emphases always goes to the feminine gender even on any issue. Do they see the masculine gender as an encompassing being?
My thought exactly

1 Like

Re: My Landlord Daughter Molested Me At Age 5 by Nobody: 5:46am On Jun 02, 2020
LegendaryLover:

lol... madman.... lmfao.

the abuser gave the @op her vagina & assh0le to be licking, telling him "lick it, it'll turn to icecream in ur mouth"

Two of una don mad finish grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Landlord Daughter Molested Me At Age 5 by Nobody: 5:47am On Jun 02, 2020
godkiller:
She did the unthinkable to you...really bad.
If a man rapes a woman, hell will let loose but if a woman rapes a man, he becomes a laughing stock.

We are training youths on solar panel production and installation.

If you want to learn or volunteer to teach please drop your WhatsApp number, location and area of interest.

God bless Nigeria.

Is the training for free?
Re: My Landlord Daughter Molested Me At Age 5 by Nobody: 5:47am On Jun 02, 2020
grin
Justbehave:
Na dem. Fools.
Re: My Landlord Daughter Molested Me At Age 5 by LegendaryLover(m): 6:02am On Jun 02, 2020
Rogosa:

Two of una don mad finish grin grin grin grin

me i'm not laughing at you ooo, sexual abuse is a serious crime. I was just amused by the other guy's comment.

I stand against it.
sexual abuse at such an early age can actually make u sex-craze or addicted later in life.
After the early sexual exposure or abuse in childhood, what may follow may be masturbation in teen yrs of life, & mad promiscuity in adulthood.
Well, the only saving grace would then be Jesus Christ. cos genuine salvation will help such people stop such an addiction.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Landlord Daughter Molested Me At Age 5 by godkiller(m): 6:21am On Jun 02, 2020
[quote author=Rogosa post=90217743]

Is the training for free?[/quote

Yes

1 Like

Re: My Landlord Daughter Molested Me At Age 5 by Nobody: 6:30am On Jun 02, 2020
LegendaryLover:

me i'm not laughing at you ooo, sexual abuse is a serious crime. I was just amused by the other guy's comment.

I stand against it.
sexual abuse at such an early age can actually make u sex-craze or addicted later in life.
After the early sexual exposure or abuse in childhood, what may follow may be masturbation in teen yrs of life, & mad promiscuity in adulthood.
Well, the only saving grace would then be Jesus Christ. cos genuine salvation will help such people stop such an addiction.

You are absolutely right. I fought with masturbation to my early 30's

1 Like

Re: My Landlord Daughter Molested Me At Age 5 by Nobody: 6:30am On Jun 02, 2020
[quote author=godkiller post=90218130][/quote]

Alright. Im in
Re: My Landlord Daughter Molested Me At Age 5 by bottlewater1(m): 6:44am On Jun 02, 2020
LegendaryLover:

lol... madman.... lmfao.

oga yansh licking is not on the list then except penetration

1 Like

Re: My Landlord Daughter Molested Me At Age 5 by jidamsel43(m): 6:59am On Jun 02, 2020
Rape is not gender based. Both men and women are victims of rape and effort should be made to prevent it outrightly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Landlord Daughter Molested Me At Age 5 by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 02, 2020
LegendaryLover:

I stand against it.

You're right .......
Re: My Landlord Daughter Molested Me At Age 5 by FlordFlorez(m): 8:28am On Jun 02, 2020
Gender inequality. Too much attention on the female victim.

1 Like

Re: My Landlord Daughter Molested Me At Age 5 by buttlover(m): 8:33am On Jun 02, 2020
The first day I had a hard dick was at age 8 to 10 thereabout. I woke up with a hard dick and felt aunty chiamaka touching it with her hand. She is married now with miserable children.
Re: My Landlord Daughter Molested Me At Age 5 by LegendaryLover(m): 9:43am On Jun 02, 2020
AllenSpencer:
You are lucky.
Re: My Landlord Daughter Molested Me At Age 5 by luvyaself95(m): 9:48am On Jun 02, 2020
We are almost the same age or older than you when i was almost molest by neighbour daughter (older than me) during our landlord burial at that time when everybody had go to the ceremony.it should have happened that time if not neighbours came back on time so she ran out of our house.
Another at around 18 or so
almost get rape by my street three girls inside tricycle.
i escape them because i power over them.
i hope yall remember a white female teacher that
rape her student of 13 years old and Cases like that Happen every Goddamn day but women can't be tag rapist.
is it because they are female huh ? that is fvcking nonsense and law which protect female gender.
male and female are sexual being not only male,female have sexual arouse like male research show.
I hereby condemn any person whose think that she has the so right to say all men are rapist.
but if so that way.
Then Women Are Rapist too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Landlord Daughter Molested Me At Age 5 by Sierusvirus(m): 10:16am On Jun 02, 2020
Women, I mean both mothers, sisters from mothers sides and fathers, female maids, female teacher in school.

Generally greater percentage of women under that categories have raped, sexually molested and abused a male child, pretending and acting like a mother to avoid eyes being on her.

They have mess a male child’s Brain exposing him to sexual objects making him think about only sex and later blaming the men that their brain thinks about Sex a lot.

Once any woman rapes, molest or abuse a male child , they will be so nice to the male child but he will be under a serious close watch to prevent him from telling the Father what has happened to him and if he mistakenly voice out a little of it, she will punish him by not being caring again or doing mischievous things to get back at him for telling (mine was putting kerosine inside my food while my brothers food were normal)

The problem is that men (fathers) who ought to protect their male child are out there looking for money to feed his home leaving the responsibilities to the wife who he trust but she and her sisters, maids etc are not to be trusted at all.

Even if the male child tells his father, he won’t take it serious rather make him understand that, for him to be a man, he should go and make money forgetting that everybody can make money (Man or woman) but you can’t buy moral decency once not acquired at a tender age which greater percentage of men are deprived of by the women and the society.

In all this, the society neglects the males child and pretends it won’t affect his sense of reasoning as a human being but rather saying it only affects the female whom they fight for and source for helper (Couselling)

- Lets eradicate RAPE starting from the source (rape of a male child by women).
- Let’s educate our male child of women rapist.
- That a woman gave birth to a male child doesn’t give her the right to explore his private parts at Will, expose his private parts in front of all women in her house but cover the female to avoid being seeing by males. Treat all child equally.
- Don’t allow any woman to lap your male child, the rape starts from there (romancing him like she’s caring).
- Never allow any woman to peck or kiss your male child, she’s trying to lure him in and rape him.
Women rapist should also face the wrath of the law (15 years prison) no mercy.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Landlord Daughter Molested Me At Age 5 by Degrezhaa: 10:42am On Jun 02, 2020
I have a friend who was sexually molested by their female neighbor, When he was a kid.

That shit messed him up till now... He resents women

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Landlord Daughter Molested Me At Age 5 by godkiller(m): 11:22am On Jun 02, 2020
Rogosa:

Alright. Im in

Drop your whatsapp number please
Re: My Landlord Daughter Molested Me At Age 5 by danduchi(m): 11:24am On Jun 02, 2020
Rogosa:
I have been seeing many hashtags on the social media about the recent rape thing. Like #SayNoToRAPE #NoMeansNo and only the female gender has being the one at the fore fronts carrying different placards of the hashtag.

What about boys, children molested by women, big aunties etc? I remembered my first sexual experience that changed my life as a kid which affected me from age 5 till now. My landlord daughter who was a senior in a secondary school in Akure- Ondo state, took me to their uncompleted building upstairs and did the unthinkable. I couldn't talk about it for years. My parents didn't know about this story till date.

I know many people would also have same or similar experience. How do we protect our children from experiencing the same? How do we stop this act outrightly in our society?
you're lucky you know who you first was. Mine happened almost same age about 4 different girls and I don't know who was the first or even remembered their faces now. This isn't a makeup story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Landlord Daughter Molested Me At Age 5 by Shukusheka(m): 11:42am On Jun 02, 2020
Why are men doing this? Why is that whenever there is a major outcry about our women being raped daily, when we seek to find a lasting solution to this menace, that's when men will know it's the right time to recount their stories too to invalidate the women's protest.

For every male that was molested today, a hundred females are facing worse. Everyone knows both genders face various cases of rape daily but women bear the brunt the most. This issue goes beyond "I was also raped" rejoinder you men are pushing here, our mothers and sisters are being raped and killed in hundreds everyday by men like you and I who believe they have absolute rights to a woman's body and can do anything with it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Exposing Of Nipples Seen As Nudity, & Exposing Of Cleavage Is Seen As OK? / DID YOU KNOW: These Are Some Interesting Facts About Females? / Help! My Heart Is Twisted Because Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.