Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Abolarin College Oke-Ila Osun Where Everything Is Free, King Teaches There! - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Abolarin College Oke-Ila Osun Where Everything Is Free, King Teaches There! (54308 Views)

Nigerian King Builds School With No Fees, Free Hostel, Free Food & Teaches There / Which Nigerian University Still Teaches This Course? / UNN Lecturer Teaches An Empty Class After Chasing Out All Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abolarin College Oke-Ila Osun Where Everything Is Free, King Teaches There! by merits(m): 3:42pm On Jun 02, 2020
sinkhole:
Do you know this school? Abolarin College in Oke-ila, Osun State.

NO school fees
Free hostel
Free food
Free internet
Free uniform
Free laptop for every child
24/7 Power supply

ALL paid by the town’s king. The king teaches too in the school.

We should celebrate such a nigerian!

What makes this school remarkable is that one major criteria for getting in is being poor. If your parents are rich, you cannot get admission.

Unlike other schools, Abolarin College wants poor kids who are very brilliant.

If you are poor but brilliant. The king will admit you!

It doesn’t matter the religion. It is not about nepotism, neither is it restricted to Yoruba children nor children from Oke ila.

It is about any less privileged child anywhere who is willing to be educated.

That is why the only criteria for admission is poverty and brilliance.

Twitter: @DrOlufunmilayo

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/06/25/free-education-abolarin-college-where-criteria-for-admission-is-poverty/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
Oluwo of Iwo come and see a king like you doing wonders,but you are busy fighting and cause trouble up and down.shame on you.

Igbo(weed) smoker king.

See oluwo tormenting his people like predator running after prey.

1 Like

Re: Abolarin College Oke-Ila Osun Where Everything Is Free, King Teaches There! by YinkaGold02: 3:42pm On Jun 02, 2020
Wow This is lovely, beautiful , Long life the king and May God bless you. Please help me to tell him for me.

1 Like

Re: Abolarin College Oke-Ila Osun Where Everything Is Free, King Teaches There! by Skyehigher1: 3:44pm On Jun 02, 2020
[b][/b] good
sinkhole:

NO school fees
Free hostel
Free food
Free internet
Free uniform
24/7 Power supply

What makes this school remarkable is that one major criteria for getting in is being poor. If your parents are rich, you cannot get admission.

It doesn’t matter the religion. It is not about nepotism, neither is it restricted to Yoruba children nor children from Oke ila.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/06/25/free-education-abolarin-college-where-criteria-for-admission-is-poverty/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
Re: Abolarin College Oke-Ila Osun Where Everything Is Free, King Teaches There! by afecgivers: 3:45pm On Jun 02, 2020
And who wants to be seen as poor. That alone weaken your moral. They should have just said the school is for the most brilliant. Which one is the children of the poor. This Nigeria that anybody can become rich overnight just with one connection.
Re: Abolarin College Oke-Ila Osun Where Everything Is Free, King Teaches There! by OYEDIPE(m): 3:49pm On Jun 02, 2020
Khayceeofficial:
This is a myth

Lagos can't afford this style of free education,talk more of pain state

God bless Lagos state government for the free education I was privileged to have there smiley
Not only you o. We plenty there.
Re: Abolarin College Oke-Ila Osun Where Everything Is Free, King Teaches There! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 02, 2020
afecgivers:
And who wants to be seen as poor. That alone weaken your moral. They should have just said the school is for the most brilliant. Which one is the children of the poor. This Nigeria that anybody can become rich overnight just with one connection.

Biaf----raud... Are u now pained

2 Likes

Re: Abolarin College Oke-Ila Osun Where Everything Is Free, King Teaches There! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 02, 2020
OYEDIPE:
Not only you o. We plenty there.

Ancient of days.... U joined nairaland when I was in ss1...... Ancient ooooooo
Re: Abolarin College Oke-Ila Osun Where Everything Is Free, King Teaches There! by afecgivers: 3:54pm On Jun 02, 2020
ProfDview1:

Biaf----raud... Are u now pained

it's my opinion Mr Amotekun...say your own it's a free world.
Re: Abolarin College Oke-Ila Osun Where Everything Is Free, King Teaches There! by Olayiotan: 3:55pm On Jun 02, 2020
illicit:
Could this be true
Yes, it is true. I have been there more than once. You don't have to be an indigine of the village. So far you are Nigerian, brilliant and poor, admission is sure for you and quality education is guaranteed.

4 Likes

Re: Abolarin College Oke-Ila Osun Where Everything Is Free, King Teaches There! by letitrainnow(m): 3:56pm On Jun 02, 2020
Other kings should emulate this.

1 Like

Re: Abolarin College Oke-Ila Osun Where Everything Is Free, King Teaches There! by faithfull18(f): 4:03pm On Jun 02, 2020
Ok, nice initiative.
Re: Abolarin College Oke-Ila Osun Where Everything Is Free, King Teaches There! by jacoik(m): 4:04pm On Jun 02, 2020
jidamsel43:
If this is reliably true. I suggest that the King of that town be made the King Of Nigeria
lolxxxxx hahahaha king of Nigeria? your case is different
Re: Abolarin College Oke-Ila Osun Where Everything Is Free, King Teaches There! by Titugirl(f): 4:05pm On Jun 02, 2020
Wow! Such an exemplary leader
Re: Abolarin College Oke-Ila Osun Where Everything Is Free, King Teaches There! by dalass(f): 4:05pm On Jun 02, 2020
Front page worthy topic...
Not I bought house for banana island, married new wife at 65, buy Bentley, private jet etc, etc....

His legacy, future generation of his town. Long live, worthy king!

2 Likes

Re: Abolarin College Oke-Ila Osun Where Everything Is Free, King Teaches There! by konkonbilo(m): 4:06pm On Jun 02, 2020
EbukaHades10:
Corpers dey serve there?
grin grin as you don hear say free food dey, why you no go ask whether corper de serve there

1 Like

Re: Abolarin College Oke-Ila Osun Where Everything Is Free, King Teaches There! by walkwithgod(m): 4:08pm On Jun 02, 2020
Khayceeofficial:
This is a myth

God bless Lagos state government for the free education I was privileged to have there smiley

When Buhari said Nigerian youths are lazy, this is exactly what he meant by that statement.

When you don't take time to Open your eyes and read carefully to understand / Comprehend, this is the result.

Always in bid to jump into conclusion because you want to be the first to comment.

Idiot.
Re: Abolarin College Oke-Ila Osun Where Everything Is Free, King Teaches There! by Bar1941(m): 4:29pm On Jun 02, 2020
Thesame Osun state where Oluwo keeps constituting nuisance? God is watching all of us. Kudos to the King, we need more of him in our society.
Re: Abolarin College Oke-Ila Osun Where Everything Is Free, King Teaches There! by Uwaiwe: 4:33pm On Jun 02, 2020
This king is a great man, former legal adviser to Nigerian Senate. I met him during my service years in ora igbomina Osun state some 2 decades ago. He attracted MTN and other telecoms companies to Oke ila at the earliest stages of GSM revolution. Even some big cities in Nigeria were not connected to GSM as at then.

He informed us that his vision was to transform his kingdom to a world class standard. He is a great king. He hosted us the Corp members to some exclusive events and encouraged us morally and financially. The first time I met Dele Momodu was in his palace.

3 Likes

Re: Abolarin College Oke-Ila Osun Where Everything Is Free, King Teaches There! by ifiokjohn(m): 4:33pm On Jun 02, 2020
Respect to the King
Re: Abolarin College Oke-Ila Osun Where Everything Is Free, King Teaches There! by topazCaro: 4:39pm On Jun 02, 2020
God bless you Sir. Long live king smileyGod bless you Sir. Long live king
Re: Abolarin College Oke-Ila Osun Where Everything Is Free, King Teaches There! by ghiloman28(m): 4:43pm On Jun 02, 2020
May the king life be long ...
Re: Abolarin College Oke-Ila Osun Where Everything Is Free, King Teaches There! by ud4u: 4:49pm On Jun 02, 2020
Highly commendable
Re: Abolarin College Oke-Ila Osun Where Everything Is Free, King Teaches There! by Victorchuks4(m): 4:50pm On Jun 02, 2020
Wow very nice king , i did my nysc in that village.. I love the place very good people

1 Like

Re: Abolarin College Oke-Ila Osun Where Everything Is Free, King Teaches There! by IKUBABAYEYE001: 4:51pm On Jun 02, 2020
jidamsel43:
If this is reliably true. I suggest that the King of that town be made the King Of Nigeria

It's very true, I know the Town, I know the King, and I know the school.

2 Likes

Re: Abolarin College Oke-Ila Osun Where Everything Is Free, King Teaches There! by damijube(f): 4:55pm On Jun 02, 2020
Khayceeofficial:
This is a myth

Dumb a**
Re: Abolarin College Oke-Ila Osun Where Everything Is Free, King Teaches There! by Nasir123(m): 5:00pm On Jun 02, 2020
sinkhole:

NO school fees
Free hostel
Free food
Free internet
Free uniform
24/7 Power supply

A wonderful development.

1 Like

Re: Abolarin College Oke-Ila Osun Where Everything Is Free, King Teaches There! by Person2person(m): 5:00pm On Jun 02, 2020
This is commendable! God bless the King.
Re: Abolarin College Oke-Ila Osun Where Everything Is Free, King Teaches There! by GeneralPula: 5:01pm On Jun 02, 2020
Wow.
Re: Abolarin College Oke-Ila Osun Where Everything Is Free, King Teaches There! by landforeast(m): 5:02pm On Jun 02, 2020
Time to submit my proposal
Re: Abolarin College Oke-Ila Osun Where Everything Is Free, King Teaches There! by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 02, 2020
d king should be made president of Nigeria
Re: Abolarin College Oke-Ila Osun Where Everything Is Free, King Teaches There! by ThatFairGuy: 5:28pm On Jun 02, 2020
Righteousness89:
WONDERFUL And COMMENDABLE!!
Kabiyesi , Respect SIR!!
You didn't preach Today

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) / What You Must Know Before You Apply For HND Programme / Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.