Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, - Business (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, (100275 Views)

How To Earn Regular Daily Income As A Driver With Roosca! - / How To Become An Email Copywriter And Earn 300k Every Month / How To Become An Email Copywriter And Earn A Comfortable Living With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by giftedhands101: 1:26am On Jun 23, 2020
WordsWriter:

Won't even lie by saying I know what I'm doing. The job is an email marketing job, bulky and complex( Na God and Venzal go help me grin).

2. Hubspot offers a free emailmarketing course in their academy. It's great resource to help you learn better but sha know e dey suck mb well well sha

https://academy.hubspot.com/

Look for email marketing

I tried registering for the course, but my lack of domain name hindered me.

Please how do I get around it.
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by ImahGabi22(m): 2:22am On Jun 23, 2020
shotanny:
Please guys, how do one register for a PayPal account

Check your mail...
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by emperorsversion(m): 2:51am On Jun 23, 2020
WordsWriter:

Won't even lie by saying I know what I'm doing. The job is an email marketing job, bulky and complex( Na God and Venzal go help me grin).

2. Hubspot offers a free emailmarketing course in their academy. It's great resource to help you learn better but sha know e dey suck mb well well sha

Look for email marketing

Thanks man...

Truth is first job is usually most complex, trust me you would surmount this and get more jobs through this...

I'm proud of you.....

Thanks for the update, I nor get choice now than tk still update myself for that online course while I take action still on Upwork...

We learn everyday man...

2 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Foluwadamilare(f): 3:31am On Jun 23, 2020
Good morning, comments on this please:

How Winter almost Died on me

Hi Evelyn,

I lost my job when this corona shii started.
It was a difficult time as companies all over the world were letting off their staffs to minimize losses.

It was horrid for me, Evelyn.

So when I landed a new job two months ago, I was over the moon.

My new job was way better than the one I lost,

It paid better and I won't even have to go into overdrive like I did working my ass off on my previous job.

It was Heavensent.

Fast forward to my first day on the job..

I walked into the office and it was like the winter had died there

ACs were on full blast, the office was freezingly cold.

At first, I acted like the coldness had no effect on me, being a first timer…. plus there were other staffs there so I didn't wanna be seen as a grouch.

But after a week of pretense, when I started coming down with all sorts of cold-related sicknesses,

I knew the only way to fight for my life- and my job- was to get myself a warm and comfy sweatshirt.

Evelyn, that was how my horrible journey in the world of sweatshirts began.

Would you believe me if i told you I have ordered for more than five sweatshirts over the past one month?

If they aren't too tight, they would be too baggy making me look like a crisscross high school teenager

Just last week, I lost my wallet because one sweatshirt I bought had shallow pockets.

Man, I was frustrated!

I was about to quit my job- since I couldn't cope with the degrees and finding a sweatshirt was becoming impossible- when my aunt gifted me a sweatshirt from Belgium.

The sweatshirt was absolutus et perfectus!!!

It was a hoodless hoodie- with side pockets- made from materials that made it breathably lightweight but heavyweight enough so you can't see through.

It fitted very well and was so roomy you could sleep comfortably in it all day.

It provided just the right amount of warmth anyone would need without making them feel hot.

Its pocket are deep enough, I had no need to worry about my phone or wallet slipping out.

It was very easy to wash and wear, You wouldn't even have to worry about your sweatshirt shrinking in the dryer or after washing (perfect for my travels)

It felt good and looks good.

I asked my aunt where she made the order and she sent me the address [Link]

I checked the website and saw that more of the sweatshirt was available at a 40% discount price!!

Man, I wasn't gonna miss this call.

I immediately ordered for 3 more and guess what??
They fit perfectly just like the first one!

Amazing!

I really do not think you wanna miss this call either

Harmattan is gonna be here soon and we both know what that means..

The sweatshirts[link] are still available at a 40% discount price till the end of this week.

Just place your order here[link] and get ready to be WOWed!

Warmest regards,
Deet

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by toby345(m): 5:31am On Jun 23, 2020
vivvyo:
Joined the thread yesterday, followed and took note of salient points.

Big thanks to Cutezt and all contributors...
Special thanks to Venzal for the opportunity to put to good use my time again, for this thread and his will to render knowledge and insight to lots of us.

1)Yet to begin the daily email writing exercise
2)yet to startup a freelance account
3)yet to start practicing

intend to start number 1 tomorrow and number 3 by weekend after going through my notes and gaining clarity on some areas.

so far, one fact I've been made to understand in addition to email copywriting principles and directives... is that writing a good proposal is key to getting offers.

please while uploading previous works (whether real jobs taken or not) to upwork profile portfolio, is it acceptable to upload it the way it was supposedly delivered to that previous client, without removing the link or name of the particular product that was being sold or advertised there?

boss me am like you kindly hmu let's start together 08023104022

2 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by SeyiAyorinde(m): 6:48am On Jun 23, 2020
Good morning,please I need you to help take a look at this profile.
https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01db2029c811567362
venzal and other gurus in the house.
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by WordsWriter: 6:50am On Jun 23, 2020
giftedhands101:

I tried registering for the course, but my lack of domain name hindered me.

Please how do I get around it.

Just write a random there... Try your full name dot Com
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by WordsWriter: 6:51am On Jun 23, 2020
emperorsversion:

Thanks man...

Truth is first job is usually most complex, trust me you would surmount this and get more jobs through this...

I'm proud of you.....

Thanks for the update, I nor get choice now than tk still update myself for that online course while I take action still on Upwork...

We learn everyday man...

Thanks bro. I appreciate the kind words
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Valwezzy: 8:25am On Jun 23, 2020
SeyiAyorinde:

Space and punctuate your profile write-up properly --- it kinda hurts the eyes.

1 Like

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Agricexpert(m): 8:33am On Jun 23, 2020
Venzal:
Yes, someone just told me that. I am trying to figure it out.

It working!

Nice job bro.

Anyone that needs premium Grammarly can contact me.

Check my signature.

1 Like

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by TopeQs: 8:52am On Jun 23, 2020
Hello everyone,

WordsWriter:

Look for email marketing

please this post is very useful, go to hubspot, register and take their online courses.
they have marketing, software, and many more courses.
make sure you take their certification courses as well, take the exams and make sure you pass them, that way you can link your certificate to your Upwork profile, that's an added advantage, it also shows you know what you're doing.

for the domain name asked when you're about registering, just type a random phrase and put dot com at the end.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by ChaseVibes(m): 9:17am On Jun 23, 2020
Foluwadamilare:

Hi Evelyn,

It was a difficult time as companies all over the world were letting off their staffs to minimize losses.

It paid better and I won't even have to go into overdrive like I did working my ass off on my previous job.

It was Heavensent.

At first, I acted like the coldness had no effect on me, being a first timer…. plus there were other staffs there so I didn't wanna be seen as a grouch.

But after a week of pretense, when I started coming down with all sorts of cold-related sicknesses,

I knew the only way to fight for my life- and my job- was to get myself a warm and comfy sweatshirt.

Would you believe me if i told you I have ordered for more than five sweatshirts over the past one month?

If they aren't too tight, they would be too baggy making me look like a crisscross high school teenager

Just last week, I lost my wallet because one sweatshirt I bought had shallow pockets.

Man, I was frustrated!

I was about to quit my job- since I couldn't cope with the degrees and finding a sweatshirt was becoming impossible- when my aunt gifted me a sweatshirt from Belgium.

It was a hoodless hoodie- with side pockets- made from materials that made it breathably lightweight but heavyweight enough so you can't see through.

It provided just the right amount of warmth anyone would need without making them feel hot.

Its pocket are deep enough, I had no need to worry about my phone or wallet slipping out.

It was very easy to wash and wear, You wouldn't even have to worry about your sweatshirt shrinking in the dryer or after washing (perfect for my travels)

I checked the website and saw that more of the sweatshirt was available at a 40% discount price!!

Amazing!

The sweatshirts[link] are still available at a 40% discount price till the end of this week.

Warmest regards,
Deet
Damnnn
This is gooood!

12 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by emperorsversion(m): 9:30am On Jun 23, 2020
Foluwadamilare:

Hi Evelyn,

It was Heavensent.

Man, I was frustrated!

Amazing!

Warmest regards,
Deet

No gimmicks, Ever heard of the great contemporary email copywriter, Ben settle?

You write better than him.. Your story telling, delivery, and PUNCH lines are so Epic...

You literarily PUNCHED the sleep out of my eyes when reading this in the early hours of today..

I'll tell you what, Ben settle might need to handcopy mails of yours to learn perfection and dynamism in it's truest content.

Haba!! you dey write sister...

People who write well like you, quarrel less (that's some stats I made up)

Meanwhile, nairaland asides, How can I get those sweatshirts... I really need them

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by emperorsversion(m): 9:37am On Jun 23, 2020
SeyiAyorinde:

bro fix up your intro, I see no need why you say "if you are looking for" They are surely looking for... Give them your punchline in the first three sentence.... Also, remove that "cooperate"... doesn't add up

1 Like

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Foluwadamilare(f): 9:38am On Jun 23, 2020
ChaseVibes:

Damnnn
This is gooood!

Thanks man.....I'm glad ayam doing well grin
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Foluwadamilare(f): 9:42am On Jun 23, 2020
emperorsversion:

No gimmicks, Ever heard of the great contemporary email copywriter, Ben settle?

You write better than him.. Your story telling, delivery, and PUNCH lines are so Epic...

You literarily PUNCHED the sleep out of my eyes when reading this in the early hours of today..

I'll tell you what, Ben settle might need to handcopy mails of yours to learn perfection and dynamism in it's truest content.

Haba!! you dey write sister...

People who write well like you, quarrel less (that's some stats I made up)

Meanwhile, nairaland asides, How can I get those sweatshirts... I really need them

Thank you grin
I know Ben Seattle o.....and I usually find his mails bulky...I hardly to read them.

I like Neville Medhora (the Kopywriting Kourse guy) though....he's gooooood

He writes in a funny and playful way...you'll never be bored with his mails.

PS: I no get sweatshirt ooooo shocked shocked shocked

8 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by chyziani: 10:05am On Jun 23, 2020
Good morning, my yard pipo. Abeg, I'm in dire need of help o.

My Upwork account has been put on hold, perhaps because I've not been able to complete my I.D verification.

The issue is, the stage 2 verification process which requires a video chat with Upwork Support, has been very difficult for me to do.

When I click on the 'Start Chat' button, I'm redirected to another link that doesn't help my case in any way .

E don tire me o!

Anyone who's got an idea or solution to offer to this frustrating challenge will be greatly appreciated.

Please, I dey wait for that my saviour. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Valwezzy: 10:15am On Jun 23, 2020
chyziani:
Good morning, my yard pipo. Abeg, I'm in dire need of help o.

My Upwork account has been put on hold, perhaps because I've not been able to complete my I.D verification.

The issue is, the stage 2 verification process which requires a video chat with Upwork Support, has been very difficult for me to do.

When I click on the 'Start Chat' button, I'm redirected to another link that doesn't help my case in any way .

E don tire me o!

Anyone who's got an idea or solution to offer to this frustrating challenge will be greatly appreciated.

Please, I dey wait for that my saviour. Thanks in anticipation.

Download "GOOGLE MEET"...that's the App the link is trying to take you to.

Also, copy a code they'll send you(you'll need it to join the video verification).

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by chyziani: 10:23am On Jun 23, 2020
Valwezzy:

Also, copy a code they'll send you(you'll need it to join the video verification).

Oh! I'll jump on that now. Thank you so very much. God bless!
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Goalnaldo(m): 10:25am On Jun 23, 2020
Here's my own attempt. Criticisms are welcome kiss

Subject [EVERYONE'S GOING TO COME TO MY HOUSE FOR DINNER �]

"EVERYONE'S GOING TO COME TO MY HOUSE FOR DINNER"

This statement was made by George Clooney to 14 of his closest friends.

The 14 friends belonged to diverse economic backgrounds. One of them was married to Cindy Crawford while another was riding his bicycle on his way to work at a bar in Texas airport.

When ‘The Boys’ (that was the name for the group) arrived at Clooney’s house, they found 14 designer suitcases placed on the table.

And then- Clooney said:

Listen, I want you guys to know how much you’ve meant to me and how much you mean in my life. I came to L.A; I slept on your couch. I’m so fortunate in my life to have all of you, and I couldn’t be where I am today without all of you. So, it was really important to me that while we’re still all here together, that I give back. So I want you all to open your suitcases.

There was $1 million inside every suitcase, arranged in $20 notes.

Clooney continued:

I know we’ve all been through some hard times, some of you are still going through it. You don’t have to worry about your kids; you don’t have to worry about, you know, school, you don’t have to worry about paying your mortgage.

(Clooney also paid their taxes so they could pocket the entire $1 million. That’s an additional $3.5 million altogether.)

Now you may ask: why am I sharing this story? well, it's to let you know that just like Clooney, I care about you and I want you to take absolute control of your financial future.

While I may not give you a million dollar, I'm going to show you how to start a very profitable business where you can atleast take care of your basic needs and even have enough to give to your family, friends and anyone else. Sounds too good to be true? Check it out here [link]

You are going to learn how to start and earn from email copywriting. I have outlined everything and made it easier just for you.

Karen Lamb once said "A year from now you may wish you had started today."

Start today, start right away! [Link]

Warm regards

Goalnaldo

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Mtakahela(f): 10:56am On Jun 23, 2020
Goalnaldo:
Here's my own attempt. Criticisms are welcome kiss

Subject [EVERYONE'S GOING TO COME TO MY HOUSE FOR DINNER �]

"EVERYONE'S GOING TO COME TO MY HOUSE FOR DINNER"

This statement was made by George Clooney to 14 of his closest friends.

The 14 friends belonged to diverse economic backgrounds. One of them was married to Cindy Crawford while another was riding his bicycle on his way to work at a bar in Texas airport.

When ‘The Boys’ (that was the name for the group) arrived at Clooney’s house, they found 14 designer suitcases placed on the table.

And then- Clooney said:

Listen, I want you guys to know how much you’ve meant to me and how much you mean in my life. I came to L.A; I slept on your couch. I’m so fortunate in my life to have all of you, and I couldn’t be where I am today without all of you. So, it was really important to me that while we’re still all here together, that I give back. So I want you all to open your suitcases.

There was $1 million inside every suitcase, arranged in $20 notes.

Clooney continued:

I know we’ve all been through some hard times, some of you are still going through it. You don’t have to worry about your kids; you don’t have to worry about, you know, school, you don’t have to worry about paying your mortgage.

(Clooney also paid their taxes so they could pocket the entire $1 million. That’s an additional $3.5 million altogether.)

Now you may ask: why am I sharing this story? well, it's to let you know that just like Clooney, I care about you and I want you to take absolute control of your financial future.

While I may not give you a million dollar, I'm going to show you how to start a very profitable business where you can atleast take care of your basic needs and even have enough to give to your family, friends and anyone else. Sounds too good to be true? Check it out here [link]

You are going to learn how to start and earn from email copywriting. I have outlined everything and made it easier just for you.

Karen Lamb once said "A year from now you may wish you had started today."

Start today, start right away! [Link]

Warm regards

Goalnaldo

You did it well as for me i can see you takled every angle of your email copy
From the heading, intro, content even the finishing are perfect arranged

Out of curiosity guys how do you source the story, as for me at first i was stucking on how to link the story and desired message i wanted to pass.
I was able to overcome tht challenge.
Now i spend even 6 hours in night to find the story for one copy its so stressful for me .
Just wanted to any ways i can use source the story
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Goalnaldo(m): 11:03am On Jun 23, 2020
Mtakahela:

You did it well as for me i can see you takled every angle of your email copy
From the heading, intro, content even the finishing are perfect arranged

Out of curiosity guys how do you source the story, as for me at first i was stucking on how to link the story and desired message i wanted to pass.
I was able to overcome tht challenge.
Now i spend even 6 hours in night to find the story for one copy its so stressful for me .
Just wanted to any ways i can use source the story
awww. I'm flattered. I actually saw the story on my Quora feed and decided to use it. If you aren't on Quora, I'll advice you to sign up, there are numerous real life story you can use for your email copywriting.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by giftedhands101: 11:14am On Jun 23, 2020
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Mtakahela(f): 11:23am On Jun 23, 2020
Goalnaldo:
awww. I'm flattered. I actually saw the story on my Quora feed and decided to use it. If you aren't on Quora, I'll advice you to sign up, there are numerous real life story you can use for your email copywriting.

Will sign up....hope u understnd the hustle of coming up with fiction story considern am not good at story telling.
I believe every skill can be learned and this shall pass too
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by TopeQs: 11:34am On Jun 23, 2020
giftedhands101:
Good morning house,

please which is the better place to search for jobs on Upwork; My feeds or Recommended?

my feeds will give you all the jobs as they come in, while, recommended will select a few that suits your profile...

so it's basically the same, one is just filtered.

my feeds is better though, you'll get to decide which project to apply, not just from selected few but from all of them.
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by MetroBaba1(m): 11:37am On Jun 23, 2020
Eberechi24:
I got my account approved today.

Wow! Seriously guy, I am so happy because I have tried this a year ago but wasn't successful. I was almost frustrated. I had to negotiate with middlemen who open account for a token. I got for two thousand but couldn't proceed because of lack of finance.

I stumble upon this thread and got the info for free!!!

So today, I decided to "play" with upwork.

Guess what? I was approved in less than a second.

"Dancing"

To venzalvenzal, Thanks for the info, God bless you. it means a lot to me. I am happy

The issue now is that I want fly the account to private mode, I don't have means of identification should I land a task on Upwork. Every of my identification is at school

How do I go about it?

Registering a new UPWORK account requires a custom email, how did you create a custom email?
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by emperorsversion(m): 12:19pm On Jun 23, 2020
Valwezzy:

Should I be concerned yet? because I haven't filled any column where I was asked to upload ID for verification.... Please does that stage comes up after getting ones first client or do upwork just randomly pick a day for your verification... This is because I didn't see any column where to upload any ID...

please help clarify this ....
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by vivvyo(m): 12:42pm On Jun 23, 2020
toby345:
boss me am like you kindly hmu let's start together
Alright bro
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by ChaseVibes(m): 12:45pm On Jun 23, 2020
Goalnaldo:

How exactly do u source for stories on Quora?

1 Like

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by TopeQs: 12:53pm On Jun 23, 2020
emperorsversion:

Should I be concerned yet? because I haven't filled any column where I was asked to upload ID for verification.... Please does that stage comes up after getting ones first client or do upwork just randomly pick a day for your verification... This is because I didn't see any column where to upload any ID...

please help clarify this ....

when you get your first time project, you'll be asked to verify. The verification also comes randomly sometimes, but you'll definitely verify after getting your first job, they'll give you a week to verify after which they'll suspend your account and hold your money that's with them, though, you'll still be free to complete the job you got, but you'll not be able to bid for projects after the 1 week lapse, till you verify that account.

1 Like

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by emperorsversion(m): 1:19pm On Jun 23, 2020
TopeQs:

when you get your first time project, you'll be asked to verify. The verification also comes randomly sometimes, but you'll definitely verify after getting your first job, they'll give you a week to verify after which they'll suspend your account and hold your money that's with them, though, you'll still be free to complete the job you got, but you'll not be able to bid for projects after the 1 week lapse, till you verify that account.

understood... Thanks for the info

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (56) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter / Obi Cubana Buys 2022 Mercedes Benz Maybach S580 Guard 4matic Bulletproof / Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.