Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,529 members, 7,816,291 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, - Business (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, (100051 Views)

How To Earn Regular Daily Income As A Driver With Roosca! - / How To Become An Email Copywriter And Earn 300k Every Month / How To Become An Email Copywriter And Earn A Comfortable Living With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Foluwadamilare(f): 8:48pm On Jun 23, 2020
grin grin Thank you for the compliment boss...I have you to thank grin

Yes, I'm a writer, just articles though

Absolutus et perfectus is Latin..

Thank you for the corrections as well cool grin....

Venzal:
Good Lord! You have been a writer before now, right?

This is absolutus et perfectus! wink (what language is this, btw?)

PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO THIS EVERYONE:

This is how you make people HUNGER for a product.

She is describing FEATURES and counterbalancing that with the BENEFITS of those features in a way that you can picture in your head.

"If filled very well and was so roomy you could sleep comfortably in it all day."

I hope everyone takes note of this and think of how to inject things like this into their email copy.

OP, this email is wonderful.

However, it's NOT all the time you'd give people this much detail about a product.

After all, you want them to click that damned link and go check out the sales page.

A good number of the times you have to tease them and make sure that to find out more, they have to punch that link.

Nevertheless, you have done brilliantly. One of the best I have read so far.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Foluwadamilare(f): 8:53pm On Jun 23, 2020
Goalnaldo:
Foluwadamilare I skimmed through your write up before but after going through it again thoroughly this time, I must say you got me tripping. You did insanely awesome.

Thank you grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by olatuneji: 9:39pm On Jun 23, 2020
Goalnaldo:
awww. I'm flattered. I actually saw the story on my Quora feed and decided to use it. If you aren't on Quora, I'll advice you to sign up, there are numerous real life story you can use for your email copywriting.

Bro how do u source for stories on Quora?
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 23, 2020
Goalnaldo:
Here's my own attempt. Criticisms are welcome kiss

Subject [EVERYONE'S GOING TO COME TO MY HOUSE FOR DINNER �]

"EVERYONE'S GOING TO COME TO MY HOUSE FOR DINNER"

This statement was made by George Clooney to 14 of his closest friends.

The 14 friends belonged to diverse economic backgrounds. One of them was married to Cindy Crawford while another was riding his bicycle on his way to work at a bar in Texas airport.

When ‘The Boys’ (that was the name for the group) arrived at Clooney’s house, they found 14 designer suitcases placed on the table.

And then- Clooney said:

Listen, I want you guys to know how much you’ve meant to me and how much you mean in my life. I came to L.A; I slept on your couch. I’m so fortunate in my life to have all of you, and I couldn’t be where I am today without all of you. So, it was really important to me that while we’re still all here together, that I give back. So I want you all to open your suitcases.

There was $1 million inside every suitcase, arranged in $20 notes.

Clooney continued:

I know we’ve all been through some hard times, some of you are still going through it. You don’t have to worry about your kids; you don’t have to worry about, you know, school, you don’t have to worry about paying your mortgage.

(Clooney also paid their taxes so they could pocket the entire $1 million. That’s an additional $3.5 million altogether.)

Now you may ask: why am I sharing this story? well, it's to let you know that just like Clooney, I care about you and I want you to take absolute control of your financial future.

While I may not give you a million dollar, I'm going to show you how to start a very profitable business where you can atleast take care of your basic needs and even have enough to give to your family, friends and anyone else. Sounds too good to be true? Check it out here [link]

You are going to learn how to start and earn from email copywriting. I have outlined everything and made it easier just for you.

Karen Lamb once said "A year from now you may wish you had started today."

Start today, start right away! [Link]

Warm regards

Goalnaldo
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by xfactordv: 10:12pm On Jun 23, 2020
olatuneji:

very important question.
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 23, 2020
[quote author=Techywizard post=90999231][/quote]

Goalnaldo i like it, practice prepares professionals.
you used A.I.D.A
But the intence of the INTEREST is not well deepened/emphasis ,and again it lack DESIRE that will triggered action. that's my observation .

1 Like

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Venzal: 11:00pm On Jun 23, 2020
olatuneji:

You don't have to "source". Just follow topics of interest and once questions are asked go and look at replies. People tell stories via their answers all the time.

P.S. Twitter is good too.

Just this week, I saw someone use this phrase while reacting to a video of C. Columbus's status being pulled down:

"And the Lord said to Felicia, bye."

Immediately, I went to google doc and created an email out of that statement and the statue being pulled down.

Like I said last week, just have your antennas out always, observe, and be constantly thinking of how you can turn simple everyday convos, stories, news, happenings etc into an email that either bonds with a subscriber or sells them a product.

P..P.S . Another place to look at is the comments section of YouTube. That place is a treasure trove.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Venzal: 11:09pm On Jun 23, 2020
HELLO Everyone:

It's like many of us do not understand the "email formula" lessons I have been dropping here before my ban.

It's like handling you a blank check to do with it what you want. With these email formulas you can write 10 emails from a particular formula to sell just one product and a client wouldn't even know.

I was expecting to see questions from y'all concerning them, but it seems many are not even reading them.

Do let me know if anything is confusing, though. I'd do my best to explain.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by sparkycash(m): 12:07am On Jun 24, 2020
Bosses in the house - I need constructive criticism on this write-up.

Subject: Bussiness Idea - For a Painting Contractor

Hello
Would you want to win more painting contracts in Brooklyn through your website without placing costly adverts?
I guess your answer would be “YES!”
I mean, isn’t that the reason why you have a website and a Facebook account for your business in the first place?
I am SparkyCash, an SEO expert, I have been helping small and medium scale businesses sky-rocket their sales for 5 years now. I have one free business strategy for you.
I recently made a research that showed that for the past 12 months, a monthly average of 56 people places searches for painting service in Brooklyn. Here is a full documentation of my research.==>[ Link]

Now the first question that comes into mind is:
How does this help my business?
It’s simple, channel most of these traffic to your site.
BOOM! More business exposure. Win at least 10 of those contracts.
How possible can this be?
You see my friend; all you just have to do is to rank higher on search engines.
I will show you how.
Remember my free strategy? This is where it falls.
This has been a top secrete for SEO experts since 2012. Few clicks, your website is generating sales for you.
It is called “Keyword Targeting”.
It simply means naming your website what potential customers are going to type on search engines. Search engines are definitely going to match these keywords and rank your website high.
And then, the traffics flows in, no need for adverts.

Okay, this makes sense, How do I go about this?
The name Brooklyn painter.c om is available.
It is very easy to remember and matches your business service and location. Also, it has an average of 500 broad and 150 exact match searches per month over the past 12 months. Advertisers are willing to pay $2.5 per advert placed on this domain name.
You can build a new website on it or redirect it traffic to your current website.

Get this domain name now and thank me later==>[link]
Also, this domain name is listed on an escrow platform, so transactions are safe and secure!

I am very much available if you ever need any assistance whatsoever in growing your business online. Just send me a reply!

SparkyCash.
At your service.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by anath(m): 12:13am On Jun 24, 2020
Hello Venzal and other gurus, kindly criticize this write up.

Hello Jane,

Subject: why does she have a bad look?

I invited her to the party. She refused my invite, I gave her another invite to a program organised by my church still, she turned down again. I know you want to ask the question, who is this “she”? calm down friend, just guess….yes you guess right. She is my new girlfriend that we just started dating. She has this natural beauty with a charming shape like that of a beautiful Hollywood diva. Sorry not to tell you her name earlier, she is Deborah.

Back to my story, I was furious for turning down my request. I had to politely invite her again but this time for a date in a park to have a heart to heart discussion with her reasons for not responding. Behold! She defaulted again, after waiting alone in the park for three hours without her showing up nor called and her phone was switched off when I tried to pull a call through. “ It was like a rain drop flowing from my eyes as tears” but no one to share my pain with in the park and stylishly left the park to my place.
Series of thoughts kept coming into my mind: why does she keep turning down my invite , is it that I am too ugly to be with in a public gathering or she is shy of standing close to a man in a public or she just wants to be decent and so on. I couldn’t stop the thought from coming in and my eyes were wide open all through the night with a brain filled with loads of thought.

Since I couldn’t sleep the previous night till dawn, I jumped out of my bed as early as 6am and went straight to her home. To my greatest surprise she was the only one at home, her parents and siblings left for a wedding ceremony. I knocked and she opened and let me in.
Shockingly, she hugged me closely, and continually repeating how much she missed me. I was amazed, because all that I bored in mind was seeing one that won’t want to see me physically again. Maybe I am becoming irritated with her, I thought.

‘The honeymoon is over’ my statement to her, the big question “why have you been turning my invites down for days?” Gushed out of me like water that has been pressurized for days waiting to be relieved. She told me to sit down, and commenced. She said she has been depressed for years, she doesn’t go out, not that she doesn’t wish, in fact she really loves to be with people which she was while growing up as a kid. “Suicide taught has been coming into her mind these days” continued Deborah, I was amazed and eager to hear the wizard of the first order giving her such devilish idea. I asked, why? She said why does she have this bad look? Why was she always feeling inferior to others in public places? Why isn’t that no form of make up products brings out that beauty in her like other? I smiled, and at the same time my hands were akimbo with faces apparently overwhelmed with shock.

The reason I smiled was that my new girlfriend does not know I have the solution to her problem, shipped in “have you used KALER’S MAKE UP product?” I asked. Her response was no, I encouraged her to order some for a try. She requested for the link immediately and ordered for their product ranges from “powder, foundation, eye lashes etc” one each and she gave a try. Magically whenever she uses these KALER’S MAKE UP products before going out, she has always been beautiful and attractive to everyone around. Her friends have always given her good comments about her recent attractive look. The good news is that She keeps commanding attention towards her direction by merely walking by. Guess what! She has been going out to every place invited or not. She regained her childhood confidence back; she is very happy and lively again. The question was too much about her new look from her friends; she had to let the cat out of the bag, and told them her secret. Guess what, these ladies have kept making huge orders.

I wish to bring you, your loved ones out from the old Deborah to the new and happy Deborah with high confidence level. I just checked and found out that KAILER’S MAKE-UP is currently on 40% discount for the first 100 new customers for this week. In addition to its effectiveness even with amateurs make-up artist, it is also price friendly. Just place your order here{link} and thank me later!

Regards,
NATH

3 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by jonextee(m): 3:15am On Jun 24, 2020
Hi Venzal

Please, what are the differences btw

- EMAIL SERIES

- EMAIL SEQUENCE and

- EMAIL CAMPAIGN

The way some clients use these terms has got me confused and I want more clarification amongst these three

2 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Mtakahela(f): 6:18am On Jun 24, 2020
Open for criticism , here is my attempt

SUBJECT; Are you blind in love?

They say love is the tender feeling. Love makes us sing song like crazy over you, drunk in love,stupid in love and many many beautiful songs expressing our feeling.

For love you can feel overwhelmed, overexcited and even overexcited and for this reason you tend to lost on the world of Romeo and Julieth .

Because of blissful feeling you forget to check for other news , because your busy to learn how to please you're Romeo or Julieth.

I not saying this is bad, No
Here's to remind you something!!!

But let me ask you, Are you familiar with Nairaland forum (NL)?.

If you're not familiar with NL forum do not worry

Just google this word "Nairaland forum" you will be directed to a treasure trove ,yet few people knows how to exploit.

NL forum has sudivision like political, business, celebrity, romance to name few where people discuss subject for their interest.

Unfortunately
The only subdivison with alot of visitors is the division of love, relationship and political news

People loose their mind there!!!
They spend hours and hours enough to qualify for CPD (continous proffesional development) ,if you sum up the time they spend on that subdivision hahhaha.

Yet , i know some of my friends who make 6 figure income .
Simply by implementing what they have read in "BUSINESS SECTION"

In a business section you can learn all the money making secret be it in import or export, agriculture , investment ideas even online business

Those guys have successed on how to make 6 figure income simply by following the topic started by Venzal on how to make money on fiverr by selling hot digital products.

You can take a look on his previous work to see testmonies on how people re- wrote their life with his couching

(LINK)

Now the same guy (Venzal) is teaching you on how to make money online as comywriter
The guy will take you with with todder steps till you become pro .

And you will start downloading your dollars online

Do not left behind follow the link and subscribe to the thread

(LINK)

PS; This is rarely opportunity don't say you were not informed

Cc wordswriter,Olawriter , venzal and all gurus and newbies in house

1 Like

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by SeyiAyorinde(m): 7:38am On Jun 24, 2020
Good morning house,I see more of article and content writing on my feed,please how do I get email marketing jobs on my feed?
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by tshege(m): 10:51am On Jun 24, 2020
Make Sure Your English Is Accurate In Everything You Write. 100% free to try. Write mistake-free. Write better sentences. Eliminate grammar errors. Instant Plagiarism Report. Works Where You Do. Improve word choice. Fix punctuation errors. Easily improve any text.

Get Grammarly Premium from me at the best price and with improved customer service.

I am trusted all over Nairaland for my instant response and efficient service with no complaints.

Contact us now for your own Grammarly Premium @ https:///2348162294017.

1 Like

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by sparkycash(m): 11:15am On Jun 24, 2020
Please Guys, make me feel bad

"Information is POWER" Grandpa Joe said to his grand son Michel while they sat by the fire side on a cool evening and discussed about life..

"My life is far spent now but you are still young and full of life" He continued, clearing his throat.

I've lived a pretty successful life but I have always wanted more and wished I could go back in time to grab opportunities missed due to ignorance. But life is once.

At some point in life everyone is handed the POWER in form of information, but few don't care to know.

So my son, of all things, thrive to be informed above your peers... He said laying back on his wooden chair.

This piece of advice triggered a hunger to get informed in Michael.

Michael was scared of 'LIVING A PRETTY SUCCESSFUL LIFE" - He wanted more than what Pa Joe has got.

Today Michael owns a multimillion dollars business teaching people how to get rich.

Guess who Michael is: I am Michael

Here is a piece of video to show you a piece of my glamorous lifestyle.

[ VIDEO ]

Being rich is all about your mindset.

Today I want to present you with an information that will help you get 6 figures in your bank account.

All documented in one piece.

You will learn my top proven secrets, mindset, self deprivations to get you financially flamboyant on no time.

Don't be like PaJoe. Grab this opportunity now.

[YEAH I WANT THIS]

5 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Venzal: 12:20pm On Jun 24, 2020
Email FORMULA #11: TESTIMONIAL EMAIL

This one is similar to the case study email.

But in this case, instead of trying to dissect how a customer used the product to gain the result that they did, you let their words do all the heavy lifting.

Here’s a way to lay it out in your email:

1 Talk about an email you got from a customer…
2. Here’s what they had to say __________
3. Insert testimonial/screenshot of testimonial
4. If you want to get similar result, then get {NAME OF PRODUCT]
5. Here’s where to get it (CTA).
Here’s an example of this email:

Holy crap - he already got a client...

Alright, this is pretty crazy.

Email Copy Academy hasn't even started yet and one of our members already landed a client.

Check out this post from inside the ECA Facebook group:

{SCREENSHOT]

Wanna know what advice I gave him?

Sorry... that's only available to Email Copy Academy students.

Now listen... this member is a hustler. He works his ass off.

I am NOT guaranteeing you can expect the same kind of results, and land a client before class has even begun.

But if you want to learn how to create email campaigns that sell... either for your own business or for clients... or if you want to have a lucrative career as an email copywriter... then ECA is the place to be.

Remember, registration closes today.

And the next time I reopen, the price is going to double.

If you want in hit reply and say "I'm in" and I'll get you the details.

Hope to see you inside...

Chris Orzechowski

P.S.

I was a little hesitant to have a FB group, because I'm not a huge fan of FB as a company. But I'm actually quite happy with this group!

Lots of high-level people.

Lots of great advice from people who are DOERs... not dreamers.

I think it's going to become one of the most valuable email copywriting groups out there, in time.

That's my goal anyway.

NOTE: Look at that part where he says this:

From what you've learned so far, WHAT DO YOU THINK MR. Chris did there? Let me know below.

19 Likes 12 Shares

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Carmal90(m): 12:22pm On Jun 24, 2020
Venzal:

But in this case, instead of trying to dissect how a customer used the product to gain the result that they did, you let their words do all the heavy lifting.

From what you've learned so far, WHAT DO YOU THINK MR. Chris did there? Let me know below.

Curiosity

1 Like

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Venzal: 12:22pm On Jun 24, 2020
Email FORMULA #12: STRAIGHT PITCH

This kind of email doesn’t hide the fact that what you are about to read is a sales pitch.

It’s particularly useful to deploy after sending a number of other emails in a promotion.

You’d see Ben Settle do this all the time.

When he writes this type of email his subject line is usually something in these lines:

“A blatant sales email…”

“A shamelessly blatant pitch…”

The purpose of this email is to just sell the damn thing (there’s a book titled “Just Sell The Damn Thing” by Dan Dobberman, another badass copywriter).

So here’s a possible way to lay this out in an email:

1 Hey, I got this cool thing you might be really interested in.
2. Here’s what it is called.
3. Here’s what it does for you.
4. Here’s some reasons to buy/hidden benefits.
5. Go get it right now: CTA).

Subject line: Quite possibly the most blatant sales pitch you will see today…

The deadline to get the February “Email Players” issue is today, when I send it to the printer.

If you want in, here is the link:

[LINK]

Ben Settle

P.S. If'n you are new 'round these parts, for context on what’s inside the February issue, here is what I recently wrote about it:

===

The secret elBenbo protocol for creating cash flow “on demand”

Not a big fan of the whole publicly counting money thing.

But, I am not sure how else to explain the following method of creating a reliable, repeatable, and very customer-loving way for creating some smackola on demand, once, twice, even three times or more per year, depending on how ambitious you are, how well you have your act together with your offers, and how serious you are about being in business as opposed to being a contemptible, do-nothing little new product junkie or marketing hobbyist.

Anyway, here’s the story:

Early last year, Yours Gruesome tested a special sale that, unlike virtually all my offers… was intended specifically for the hyper buyers on my list.

Usually, I ignore the hyper buyers.

i.e. those who buy everything & anything - especially low priced "impulse" offers.

The reasons are many, and I’ve yapped about them before.

But, for reasons that included wanting to help a lot of ye olde hyper buyers out for a change, wanting to test a new kind of offer, and (the biggest reason of all) also I had just bought a new Lair, and I wanted to more easily pay it off as soon as the 6 month window I had to carry a mortgage for in order to not screw over my mortgage guy (he wouldn’t have gotten paid his commission had I paid it off earlier) hit… I decided to do this special sale.

Anyway, short story long:

This sale — when used in conjunction with my Email Players methodology — was the fastest, simplest, and easiest scratch I probably ever done made up in this business.

It took about an hour to set it up — sales page & emails.

And, due to being burned out from moving to a new Lair, I completely half-assed it.

Spent only an hour or so combined on the emails & sales page.

The result:

$16k in sales.

Not exaggerated goo-roo launch numbers, or anything worth bragging about.

But not too shabby for about an hour or so of “work.”

Plus, if I’d done a few of the simple things I was too burned out to do, I’d have very likely doubled or tripled that.

Which brings me to the plop:

You, too, can possess this template for a tried-and-true profitable offer to use and reuse (I will be doing another one later next month) each year once I instruct you in the alphas & omegas of how to do it for your business. And potentially do it the same day you learn it, if you choose.

The only caveats are:

1. You will have to have a list

2. You will have to have at least a modest amount of content already created or be willing to create said content — eBooks, videos, audio, does not matter

3. You will have to not be a contemptible new product junkie who just buys info products but never uses them or a marketing hobbyist

In other words:

Maybe 5% of the people in all of the land of Internet Markania can use this template.

But, it’s only to those 5% I cater too anyway.

The rest can continue being social media bar flies or excuse makers, or whatever it is the vast majority of wannabes do when they aren’t foolidhly swiping, mining pirate sites for free content they'll never use, and searching for shortcuts to prevent having to do any real work.

Harsh?

I certainly hope so.

I intend to quadruple down on my customer curation this year.

That said, this sales template is something I will be using over and over and over going forward, and there’s no reason you can’t also use it to make sales on demand, practically any time you desire to, using content you’ve *already* created, sending emails you’ve *already* written, and, yes, utilizing sales copy you’ve *already* slaved over, and would like to get paid on perpetually instead of just once or once in a while.

The details of this little ditty are in the coming February “Email Players” issue.

Including what to do.

What NOT to do (I screwed myself quite badly in lost sales).

And, how to make it go smooth as honey for your righteous business.

This issue, of all issues I’ve written in over 100 issues published, potentially contains the most immediate, cash-in-the-bank info I’ve taught. Simply follow my special “recipe” with the ingredients I lay out, shove it in the oven, and wait for the proverbial timer to ding and pull out some quick profits for your business.

All right enough teasing.

The deadline to get this issue is coming up fast.

And, as people who try to subscribe after the deadline each month are fast learning — I am a tyrant about not letting people in. Including going as far as turning the newsletter off in the shopping cart after the deadline — always prompting the procrastinators to think they are doing me some kind of favor “letting me know” my cart has a glitch or whatever.

It’s no glitch in the software, Maynard.

The glitch is your procrastination.

Okay enough.

If you do NOT have the qualifications above, don’t bother subscribing.

This issue will do nothing but add to your pile of other trainings you never use.

Go find some goo-roo on facebook to haunt instead.

Otherwise, here’s the link for the handful of businesses left both qualified & interested in this:

[LINK]

Ben Settle

13 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Venzal: 12:24pm On Jun 24, 2020
EMAIL FORMULA #13: Problem/Solution

This one is also very straight forward.

It is actually a kind of watered-down version of the PASO formula I talked about sometime last week.

You simply tell them about a problem… and how to solve it (with your or client’s product).

Here’s a possible way to lay this out:
1 I’ve noticed a really big problem in the industry/world today.
2. Tell ‘em about the problem.
3. A lot of people think THIS is the best way to solve this problem.
4. But it’s actually this way…
5. Here’s why…
6. Here’s what happens when you solve this problem MY way…
7. Here’s an easy way to make that happen.
8. CTA.

An example of this email:

Subject: From ouch to ohhhhh….

Making love is a beautiful, healthy experience all of us should enjoy on a regular basis.

But sometimes, this pleasurable experience turns into a painful nightmare.

If you’ve ever experienced pain during intercourse, there are a number of factors that might be at play here. And if you let them go untreated, things will only get worse as time goes on.

If you’ve ever suffered from this, I want to help you.

That’s why tonight at 7:00 pm Pacific Time, I’m giving a special Facebook live training on my Facebook page called…

How To Go From Ouch To Ohhhh [LINK]

You’re going to discover:

● How to treat vaginal dryness and other common causes of pain
● The do’s and don’ts when you start feeling pain
● How to increase the pleasure of every experience you have, no matter what your age

It’s starting soon - hope you can make it.

Here’s the link one more time:

Watch my live training on my Facebook page at 7:00 pm Pacific Time [LINK]

See you there,

[NAME]

19 Likes 12 Shares

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by adsmaster: 12:31pm On Jun 24, 2020
Venzal:

firstly...
when you look at it, that's the call to action in the email copy he sent.

secondly...
he used a persuasive technique there- he got our appetite wet, created a hunger in us to want to find out what he told em.

he held back a valuable piece of information from us after he has... that will definitely make one want to subscribe to his course.

3 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Jeraymi(m): 12:32pm On Jun 24, 2020
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Qulink1(m): 12:38pm On Jun 24, 2020
Venzal:

He aroused the interest, hunger and "curiousity" of the reader
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by optimistic1234: 12:42pm On Jun 24, 2020
giftedhands101:
Good morning house,

please which is the better place to search for jobs on Upwork; My feeds or Recommended?
j

How do you search your stories on quota feed?
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Foluwadamilare(f): 1:45pm On Jun 24, 2020
Venzal:

He made his readers curious..you wanna know? Enroll for my course
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Foluwadamilare(f): 1:48pm On Jun 24, 2020
Venzal and all my people on the thread, I would love to here your criticisms on this piece in just wrote...

How to stop Coronavirus from EATING your Child's BRAIN!!!

Recent lockdown in countries around the world is giving a lot of people a hard time and difficulty.

Your children are not left out.

Children all over the world are struggling with anxiety and frustration because they have had to remain indoors all day, every day.

If care is not taken, the lockdown on schools and colleges will cause a long-term detrimental impact on your child's mental health and education.

Do you remember the tropical storm that destroyed schools and houses on the gulf coast (UK) back in 2005?

More than 124000 children - whose schools were shut for weeks due to the storm -fell behind their peers academy.

They performed worse than their peers in both literacy and numeracy tests for years after the event.

It's disheartening..

If a storm could do that to children, how do you think this pandemic - which has been on for months now -will affect your children??

Children have been home-bound for months now and all they do is play and watch TV.

Research has shown that a screentime higher than 1 hour will have an adverse effect on your child's mental abilities.

It gradually affects their reasoning and problem solving ability which can eventually cause a decrease in their intelligence.

Only you can protect your child from losing his/her intelligence.

And the best way to do that is to get them to READ something.

Studies have proven that making your child read books or stories promotes his/her brain development and imagination.

It helps them exercise their brain.

Reading opens their mind to questions about what they have read and you get the chance to teach and explain things to them.

Encouraging your children to read will greatly boost their reading skills and improve their learning experience.

I have a daughter who used to dislike reading
She would rather watch "PJ mask" all day than spend a minute reading her books.

I became very worried about her cos she was fast becoming addicted to watching "JimJam" all day.

So I sought advice from a colleague and she recommended this book[link] to me.

I bought the book and well..

I'll be damned!!!

My daughter couldn't get her hands off it!

The many interesting and action scenes in the book got her hooked.

Just last week, she requested for more books to read -which I provided

And I happily believe this is the start of something good

This book is definitely a lifesaver for parents like me who are willing to help their child the best way they can

Yesterday I made an order for more of the book -for my sister's playful kids -and I got it at a 44% discount price!!

It was as cheap as chips!!!

You can check out the book and read a summary here[link]

The discount offer is still available till the end of this week and deliveries are lightening fast

Place your order[link] now and watch your child transform into this century's Einstein!!!

Remember: NOTHING IS BETTER than a CHILD WHO LOVES TO LEARN

Regards
Deet

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by cuteesthy(f): 1:48pm On Jun 24, 2020
Venzal:
[b]

He grabbed their ATTENSION and INTEREST by the testimonial screenshot, made them DESIRE it and take ACTION with CTA immediately

1 Like

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Goodluck418: 2:48pm On Jun 24, 2020
Venzal:

Please review this sample.

A community of like minds
Hello ____,

How would you like to be a part of a community of like-minded people, people who share a common goal with you?

This community consist of people who are at different stages in the weight loss journey

Some are just starting; others have been at it for months.

Some have already reached their goal, but they stay to help others.

I had to send you this email because only yesterday I got an email from a member of the community. Her name is Sara

I remember when Sara joined the community, she was depressed; suicidal her life amounted to nothing

She hasn't been on a date in ages, she never believed in herself, felt she was good for nothing

It took all the convincing in the world to get Sara to sign up; she felt she didn't belong there, that no one would like her

But I was able to convince her that she belonged and we are all waiting for her

Yesterday she sent me a mail and the information in the mail is so heartwarming.

I asked her if I can share it with you, and she said yes.

Hello ____
I can't tell you how grateful I'm for being a part of the community. I can't take you enough for not giving on me even when I felt I didn't belong.

The community has been like a family to me; all I'm today is due to the love and encouragement you have shown me.

From 320 I down to 180, I got my life in order, I have a job I love, and I even have a date this weekend.

These were things I never thought would be possible, but you made that happen the community made that happen.

Thank you, and keep doing the good works.

All the best
Sara.

These were her exact words; this is what the community is about, reaching out to the lost, the forgotten, and give them a reason to go on.
I'm inviting you to be a part of a people that understand you, your pain, your fear,

People that won't judge you because they understand.

Because of the emotional nature of what we are doing, we have decided that this community will be private, and members have agreed to pay a particular sum of money to ensure that things go smoothly.

I want you to understand that we are not doing this for money; this is why we only take as little as $15 for a month and $100 for a year.

Also, know that being a member of the community gives you free access to all our materials on weight loss.

Also, you get an opportunity to book a call with you,

Reply to this email with the word "interested" and details will be sent to you, ignore if you are not interested.

To ensure everyone gets value for their money, we only accept a particular number of people in a month

So I can guarantee how long this spot will be open, reply now so we can reserve a place for you.

Will all the care in the world

Your name

PS: if after the first 10days of joining the community, you feel it's not for you, you can cancel your subscription, on and your money will be refunded.

Send the email now.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by TerryMcGinis(m): 2:48pm On Jun 24, 2020
[quote author=Foluwadamilare post=90967960]Good morning, comments on this please:

How Winter almost Died on me

Hi Evelyn,

I lost my job when this corona shii started.
It was a difficult time as companies all over the world were letting off their staffs to minimize losses.

It was horrid for me, Evelyn.

So when I landed a new job two months ago, I was over the moon.

My new job was way better than the one I lost,

It paid better and I won't even have to go into overdrive like I did working my ass off on my previous job.

It was Heavensent.

Fast forward to my first day on the job..

I walked into the office and it was like the winter had died there

ACs were on full blast, the office was freezingly cold.

At first, I acted like the coldness had no effect on me, being a first timer…. plus there were other staffs there so I didn't wanna be seen as a grouch.

wonderful! Sister how do i get to be half as good?
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by TerryMcGinis(m): 2:52pm On Jun 24, 2020
Goalnaldo:
awww. I'm flattered. I actually saw the story on my Quora feed and decided to use it. If you aren't on Quora, I'll advice you to sign up, there are numerous real life story you can use for your email copywriting.
for real? Boss can i hit u up on whatsapp pls
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Crazeworld(m): 3:10pm On Jun 24, 2020
Foluwadamilare:
Venzal and all my people on the thread, I would love to hear your criticisms on this piece in just wrote...

I don't think I can critique your copy; you're seemingly good at it.

I know you love writing in Chris' style, but don't you think you're over-doing the spacing part?? Paragraphs and spaces make text readable, but I can't say the same when it's the same pattern from beginning to end.

Here is what your post looks like on PC - more like a list of something.

How about you collapse some of the paragraphs?

3 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Foluwadamilare(f): 3:26pm On Jun 24, 2020
Crazeworld:

I don't think I can critique your copy; you're seemingly good at it.

I know you love writing in Chris' style, but don't you think you're over-doing the spacing part?? Paragraphs and spaces make text readable, but I can't say the same when it's the same pattern from beginning to end.

Here is what your post looks like on PC - more like a list of something.

How about you collapse some of the paragraphs?

Awww, I didn't know how the spacing made it look cos I wrote it all on my phone sad
Thanks for point that out cheesycheesy
I'll take note of that next time..

Thanks for the compliment wink wink

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (56) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter / Obi Cubana Buys 2022 Mercedes Benz Maybach S580 Guard 4matic Bulletproof / Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.