Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,777 members, 7,955,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:04 PM

How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, - Business (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, (105046 Views)

How Safe To Invest With Obi Cubana's Enviable Transport LTD / How To Earn Regular Daily Income As A Driver With Roosca! - / How To Become An Email Copywriter And Earn 300k Every Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by dinosmiles(m): 11:15am On Sep 19, 2021
Please who can add me to the telegram group?
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by chizidgreat(m): 1:46pm On Dec 09, 2021
I wanted to be added to the telegram group please
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Zaynkad: 7:11am On Dec 14, 2021
OYENIYIJK:

I'm not doing Prolific again bro.
Are you in group and telegram? If not, add me.
My number is in signature cool

Make we face here
Hi. Please i sent an email to you and would need your response
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by OYENIYIJK: 4:08pm On Dec 19, 2021
Zaynkad:

Ok chairman. Please sorry for the late response.
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by erjo: 6:22pm On Jan 20, 2022
Zaynkad:

Kindly add me bro
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Ayotimi222(m): 6:16pm On Feb 07, 2022
Wow

Venzal is kind hearted. God bles you. Can anyone add me up to the group? 09060016924
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by YungLasaint(m): 12:22am On Feb 15, 2022
Can someone add me to the group?

(0)9021426770
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Thehelard: 4:49pm On Mar 10, 2022
I want to be added to the telegram group. Please the admin's should kindly assist.

My number is 0706 799 7845
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by GoodIsGod: 5:42pm On Mar 10, 2022
Thanks for this thread
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Olawrites: 4:31pm On Mar 14, 2022
Thanks to this thread changed many lives.

3 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by tickin4clocks(m): 2:03pm On Mar 20, 2022
I would really love to have this and any other material that could make setting up on Upwork an easy task please Victor. Thank you sir.
Venzal:
That's your WhatsApp number on your signature, right? I'll send you something that's help you get approved on Upwork fast.
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Nikkganc08(m): 3:24pm On Mar 20, 2022
Open ur teleg.r.am app and search for 'African Wifipreneur's forum'
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Nongovernmental: 6:54pm On Jun 04, 2022
Truly, The Best Investment is The Investment You Make On Yourself.

Skills Acquisition is not enough.

Learning How To SELL Your Skills is All that matters.

As you learn to earn through Copywriting, You should learn to Trade Cryptocurrencies. This has made many people especially Drop-outs Multi-Millionaires as I've seen.

Even Yahoo boys are getting Smarter than Most Academical Graduates and Employees simply because They are Always More Action Oriented and Risk Takers. It is my advice to everyone to earn internationally through The Crypto and NFT Markets as these are the best avenues to earn Massive and Passive Profits in this Metaverse World of Today.

Below is a Help for Students, NYSC Members and People looking for The Right Digital Skills to acquire for their own Financial Freedom:

Firstly, read through these Digital and Financial Sensitization threads:

The Best Investment is On Yourself:

https://www.nairaland.com/7129969/best-investment-yourself-step-step/1#113168727

And

Financial Freedom Enlightenment:

https://www.nairaland.com/6962164/financial-freedom-enlightenment-financially-free/1

Without Writing too much;

Read Through These Thread Links to Learn More on How To Achieve Financial Freedom Through THE PSYCHOLOGICAL SKILLS OF SELLING FINANCIAL FREEDOM INSTITUTION (TPSOSFFI).

Read Through These Thread Links to Learn More on How To Live Life as Simple as A,B,C:

A : Affiliations (Affiliate Marketing & Affiliate Supplying)

B : Bureaucracy (Bitcoin Arbitrage Bureaucracy & Coin Arbitrage Bureaucracy)

C : CPA Marketing and Charity Doings.

1 Share

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by dunsin125: 5:44am On Jun 06, 2022
Cutezt:

Unfortunately, i don't, sorry sir, and about mentoring, i can only drop by to help time by time, i cant closely mentor, please understand, me, but i sure can give instructions and help out with questions.

i will, however, give you a video where you will basically learn almost everything there is to learn about the editing software i use, it is one of the most used in the world,

you can buy the software at computer village for 200 naira, or download it here https://usersdrive.com/03drhb7clqad.html

then you can digest this 4 hours tutorial on video editing, follow it bumper to bumper, learn as much as you can, rewatch over and over again if you have to, for me, i studied video production in school, but I think this video is quite comprehensive for anyone who wants to learn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seP6Yqx4BaY
Boss, are there requirements for laptops that can handle video editing?
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by ilemona4u: 10:51pm On Jun 12, 2022
Venzal:
That's your WhatsApp number on your signature, right? I'll send you something that's help you get approved on Upwork fast.
Hello boss, I would also need help in getting approval from upwoork. WhatsApp 08148680882.. Thanks and God bless
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Meklex(m): 8:11pm On Aug 09, 2022
Meklex:
this was made possible because I read your thread 4 years ago. Thanks boss cool cool

I don come a long way o

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by ajog1: 8:37pm On Aug 09, 2022
Meklex:
I don come a long way o
Jungle don mature. You're doing well. You Na OG for this levels jor.
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Onlinebar: 3:41pm On Aug 10, 2022
Meklex:
I don come a long way o
please what service are you offering
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Meklex(m): 8:18pm On Aug 10, 2022
Onlinebar:
please what service are you offering
copywriting services
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Onlinebar: 8:30pm On Aug 10, 2022
Meklex:
copywriting services
Okay nice......do you offer mentorship please
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Meklex(m): 8:44pm On Aug 10, 2022
Onlinebar:
Okay nice......do you offer mentorship please
nah. I am wearing many hats
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Onlinebar: 9:17pm On Aug 10, 2022
Meklex:
nah. I am wearing many hats
Okay sad
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by WhiteRuler: 5:46pm On Aug 20, 2022
Hello, greetings to you all.

I was referred to this thread and for days now, I have been here reading through the pages.

I must say a big thank you to Venzal for being selfless, hence creating the thread.

I also say thank you to every other person who has contributed one way or the other.

I also appreciate the presence of every other person on the thread.

Though it is 2 years old, but the information herein still very valid, and even though I wish I was among the early birds.

Thank you once again to everyone here
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by WhiteRuler: 5:48pm On Aug 20, 2022
PLEASE I NEED REVIEWS AND CRITICISMS ON THE COMPOSED MAIL BELOW. IT IS MY FIRST ATTEMPT.

Subject line: Where is my car?

Hello (name),

You may be wondering what car this mail is referring to.

Well, the subject line was chosen so because many have asked the same question on circumstances they didn't understand.

Truth is, it can happen to anybody and he/she will be left with no option than to ask "where is my car?"

Now hear this...

I was at a hotel's food and beverage section to meet a client when I heard a man shouting all over the place as if he wanted to bring down the building.

What constantly came out of his mouth was:

"Where is my car?"

That continued to a point his voice caused people to gather in number in curiosity over what was going on.

I later found out the man's name to be "Rick".

He had parked his car at the hotel's car park and lodged in.

On checking out, he realized his car was no more there.

At first, it was like a dream but eventually reality dawned on him that his car had been stolen.

To make matters worst, at the hotel's car park, it's written "cars are parked at owners' risk".

This simply means neither the hotel nor its management was to be held liable for any car loss.

That suggested more worry for him.

If Mr. Rick had installed car tracker on his car and be in total control of his vehicle, thieves wouldn't have succeeded in taking away his car.

To continue,

Why was I in the hotel?

I went there on the invitation of a client who got my company's information from one of our ads after a friend of his lost a car to theft two weeks earlier.

That unfortunate incident awoke his consciousness and he realized he didn't want to experience what his friend had experienced or find himself in the shoes of Mr. Rick, where he would be shouting " where is my car?"

Therefore, there was need to install car tracker on his vehicle to stay away from the prowling hands of car thefts.

To further prove how disturbed he was, he narrated how another person's car also got stolen a week before his friend's.

That simply meant he was aware of at least 3 cases of car theft in the space of 3 weeks.

To avoid similar circumstance, he needed our services to install car tracker on his vehicle.

Did I install the tracker?

Yes I did!

Guess what?

The car tracker apart from ensuring the safety of his car, the device also allows him to be in total control of his car wherever he may be.

That however relieved him so much worries and tension as against his former state.

In our next mail, we'll provide more details about the car tracker, what you stand to benefit by installing it and so much more.

Now looking at how important car tracker is to every vehicle, won't you like to be like my client at the hotel who acted fast and installed a car tracker to ensure the safety of his car?

You can visit our website on: (URL) or call us directly on phone: (phone number).

P.S
Our rate for this service is (so so amount) but if you seal a deal with us within the next 72hours, you'd do so at 15% discount.

Once again, visit our website at: (URL) or contact on phone onsadphone number) for enquiries and more.

Henderson Brown

3 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by WhiteRuler: 5:57pm On Aug 20, 2022
Cc: olawrites ....

I will mention others as I remember them. Thank you.
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Babtunz: 7:25pm On Aug 20, 2022
WhiteRuler:
PLEASE I NEED REVIEWS AND CRITICISMS ON THE COMPOSED MAIL BELOW. IT IS MY FIRST ATTEMPT.

Hello (name),

Well, the subject line was chosen so because many have asked the same question on circumstances they didn't understand.

Truth is, it can happen to anybody and he/she will be left with no option than to ask "where is my car?"

Now hear this...

I was at a hotel's food and beverage section to meet a client when I heard a man shouting all over the place as if he wanted to bring down the building.

"Where is my car?"

That continued to a point his voice caused people to gather in number in curiosity over what was going on.

I later found out the man's name to be...
This is apt. Kudos to you. If I were a recipient of this mail and I owned a car, I'm definitely clicking the CTA.

1 Like

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Olawrites: 3:05pm On Aug 21, 2022
WhiteRuler:

Hello (name),

Now hear this...

"Where is my car?"

I later found out the man's name to be "Rick".

He had parked his car at the hotel's car park and lodged in.

On checking out, he realized his car was no more there.

At first, it was like a dream but eventually reality dawned on him that his car had been stolen.

To make matters worst, at the hotel's car park, it's written "cars are parked at owners' risk".

This simply means neither the hotel nor its management was to be held liable for any car loss.

That suggested more worry for him.

If Mr. Rick had installed car tracker on his car and be in total control of his vehicle, thieves wouldn't have succeeded in taking away his car.

To continue,

Why was I in the hotel?

I went there on the invitation of a client who got my company's information from one of our ads after a friend of his lost a car to theft two weeks earlier.

That unfortunate incident awoke his consciousness and he realized he didn't want to experience what his friend had experienced or find himself in the shoes of Mr. Rick, where he would be shouting " where is my car?"

Therefore, there was need to install car tracker on his vehicle to stay away from the prowling hands of car thefts.

To further prove how disturbed he was, he narrated how another person's car also got stolen a week before his friend's.

That simply meant he was aware of at least 3 cases of car theft in the space of 3 weeks.

To avoid similar circumstance, he needed our services to install car tracker on his vehicle.

Did I install the tracker?

Yes I did!

Guess what?

The car tracker apart from ensuring the safety of his car, the device also allows him to be in total control of his car wherever he may be.

That however relieved him so much worries and tension as against his former state.

In our next mail, we'll provide more details about the car tracker, what you stand to benefit by installing it and so much more.

Now looking at how important car tracker is to every vehicle, won't you like to be like my client at the hotel who acted fast and installed a car tracker to ensure the safety of his car?

You can visit our website on: (URL) or call us directly on phone: (phone number).

P.S
Our rate for this service is (so so amount) but if you seal a deal with us within the next 72hours, you'd do so at 15% discount.

Once again, visit our website at: (URL) or contact on phone onsadphone number) for enquiries and more.

Henderson Brown

Hello... you did a great job being your first time to write an email copy. BUT to be frank with you, there's a lot more to be done! The tone of your copy sounds salesy. Well, I'd say write as if you're talking to a friend. And sell as if you're not selling.

Pisa Pisa - Peace!

1 Like

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by WhiteRuler: 3:40pm On Aug 21, 2022
Babtunz:

This is apt. Kudos to you. If I were a recipient of this mail and I owned a car, I'm definitely clicking the CTA.

Thank you for your input. I appreciate.
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by WhiteRuler: 3:44pm On Aug 21, 2022
Olawrites:

Hello... you did a great job being your first time to write an email copy. BUT to be frank with you, there's a lot more to be done! The tone of your copy sounds salesy. Well, I'd say write as if you're talking to a friend. And sell as if you're not selling.

Pisa Pisa - Peace!

Thank you for your contribution.

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (Reply)

How Much Is A Unit Of Electricity In Nigeria / What Profitable Business Can I Invest N50,000 In Current Nigeria / Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.