Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters (88927 Views)

Andreev, Russian Ambassador To Poland Splattered With Red Paint By Protesters / Mast Vandalized In UK Over 5G Coronavirus Claims / Sudan: Awad Ibn Auf Rejected By Protesters, Resigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by buchilino(m): 12:59pm On Jun 02, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Watch how the ignorant gullible so called Christians will rush to this thread

They are easily decieved

They think in thier mind that trump is sent to this Earth in this time to save us lol

Trump is a devil
He's part of their evil plans
Don't be easily distracted by his so called Christian Life lol

Trump , the greatest scammer of the lukewarm church

I WISH U WILL SAME STATEMENT WEN SUICIDE BOMBERS R KILLING INNOCENT PPLE

1 Like

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Faithful4real(m): 1:00pm On Jun 02, 2020
Doradorwa:
lol i am a christian but u are very correct on ur observation sir. Some people are just so gullible. That trump man is a master actor. And i wonder why his so called'trump is a man after God's heart' crew fails to acknowledge that he's a racist.

Hmm your spiritual eyes is closed.
Maybe you support Obama.
The man who legalise same sex marriage
Obama is a Muslim.

Trump is a Christian.
Trump is fighting against abortion.
He wants to move the capital of Jerusalem back to Israel.
He even want to stop that same sex marriage.

5 Likes

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by TEDHorsePower: 1:01pm On Jun 02, 2020
Trump loves God. Despite his political power as the most powerful man on earth, he still recognizes the Almighty God in Heaven.

5 Likes

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 02, 2020
YorubaKinging:

They are easily decieved

They think in thier mind that trump is sent to this Earth in this time to save us lol

Trump is a devil

so it's Joe Biden that is scared to mention God for fear of being castrated by his demonic sponsors that's the savior?
At least Trump is not afraid to mention God in public. That's very important.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpMAd7uXMSY

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by falopey: 1:02pm On Jun 02, 2020
God bless Trump unlike other US presidents like Obama playing political correctness with their faith. He is not ashamed of the gospel like many that can’t even hold their bible in public going to church

6 Likes

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Faithful4real(m): 1:03pm On Jun 02, 2020
safarigirl:
Christians in Nigeria support racist Trump.

Just likehim, they are very good at discrimination and spreading hate against people who do not agree with their ideologies.

Jesus Christ preached unconditional love, but the love of a Nigerian Christian has conditions. Once they find someone as hateful as them, they support whole-heartedly.

They are NOT Christians.

Give proof of the racism.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by boyjo: 1:03pm On Jun 02, 2020
Trump is in the hands of God and no body can snatch America's presidency from Him in JESUS name, amen.

The gates of hell shall no prevail against you Trump, not now, not ever in JESUS name, amen!

3 Likes

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:04pm On Jun 02, 2020
And some Nigerian nonentities will say Trump is better than Buhari. If Buhari does this, they will say he is a tyrant, a dictator. PDP will call for his head. Ipob will call him an ethnic bigot, Amnesty international will report him to UN, Old Haggard women will strip themselves naked, Many will threaten to report him to this same mad Trump e.t.c

4 Likes

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 02, 2020
Tosinayoko:

How do you know he's a racist? because CNN made you believe that?
i do not always believe wat d media say but ive watched the man being interveiw,read his tweet and they scream racist.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Faithful4real(m): 1:06pm On Jun 02, 2020
martineverest:
I'm not a fan of CNN...trust me, trump isn't returning

I was a fan of trump,but he is becoming too unprofessional and dictatorial
Just how other accusations turned to trump favour. Same will happen to this.

The left wing are very angry and obsessed.
Trump just spoiled all their plans.

1 Like

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by AllenSpencer: 1:06pm On Jun 02, 2020
boyjo:
Trump is in the hands of God and no body can snatch America's presidency from Him in JESUS name, amen.

The gates of hell shall no prevail against you Trump, not now, not ever in JESUS name, amen!

Smh....

Relax!

November is almost here.

I can assure you that you will cry!

1 Like

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by sitesolutions: 1:06pm On Jun 02, 2020
IGNORANCE is the biggest problem in Africa. Many of you are blinded by what you don't quite fully understand, which is religion. But I believe many of you will rather live and die in ignorance. DO NOT BE DECEIVED, Donald Trump does not give a damn about Religion. Holding the Bible was just a photo opportunity. He will do and say anything to get his base to reelect him in November.

8 Likes

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Faithful4real(m): 1:06pm On Jun 02, 2020
Doradorwa:
i do not always believe wat d media say but ive watched the man being interveiw,read his tweet and they scream racist.

Is it that 'THUGS'
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by atoleybaba(m): 1:07pm On Jun 02, 2020
Tosinayoko:

How do you know he's a racist? because CNN made you believe that?
u don't need to watch CNN, read his tweet u will see that man doesn't reason before he talks.... He is the most senseless president I have ever seen...talks carelessly like Nigerian politicians. No empathy at all when giving speeches and talks like he is backing the white supremacy agenda

6 Likes

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Digitalstarlite: 1:07pm On Jun 02, 2020
Bot are now clueless
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by arsenal33: 1:07pm On Jun 02, 2020
SarkinYarki:

I dare u to Name one racist thing Trump has done as president
He called black demonstrators Thugs and well armed white supremacists nice guys

2 Likes

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Faithful4real(m): 1:07pm On Jun 02, 2020
sitesolutions:
IGNORANCE is the biggest problem in Africa. Many of you are blinded by what you don't quite fully understand, which is religion. But I believe many of you will rather live and die in ignorance. DO NOT BE DECEIVED, Donald Trump does not give a damn about Religion. Holding the Bible was just a photo opportunity. He will do and say anything to get his base to reelect him in November.

Just like how Obama and his wife fake their love on media to deceive people.

1 Like

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Psalmy2cute(m): 1:07pm On Jun 02, 2020
YorubaKinging:

They are easily decieved

Trump is a devil

ok, we hear,.. now go find something to do with your life
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 02, 2020
SarkinYarki:

It was never about Floyd , it has been hijacked by Democrat funded professional communist anarchist who want regime change
Trump did this same thing. So?

1 Like

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Utumax(m): 1:08pm On Jun 02, 2020
etcsines:
Trump visits White House Church vandalized by protesters, holding a bible in his hand (Photos/Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izzRm5KtioM

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox5dc.com/news/tear-gas-threats-before-president-trump-visits-church-amid-protests.amp
Trump is God's sent to save mankind from the hand ISIS.

Hate him or love him, He is loved by many sound minds more than your entire generation is loved.

5 Likes

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by SarkinYarki: 1:08pm On Jun 02, 2020
AntiWailer:

Called Africans shit hole.

Praised white supremacist that they are good people been they protested.

Never condemned KKK no matter what they do.

Told American lawmakers to go back to their countries.

Call Mexicans rapists.

Do I continue ?

I doubt he called Africa a shit hole but if he did is Africa not a shit hole ? What's racist about saying the truth

Stop labelling conservatives white supremacists , they are different man .

Yes Ihlan Omar is a Muslim bigot and criminal that means no well for America and she need to go back to Somalia and join Al Shaban which she supports .

Well the data is available that Mexican Gangs use rape as a tool of terrror a lot so he wasnt lying ....y'all just don't like being told the truth

4 Likes

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by SarkinYarki: 1:09pm On Jun 02, 2020
listowell:

Trump did this same thing. So?

Did what same thing ?
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by boyjo: 1:10pm On Jun 02, 2020
AllenSpencer:

Smh....

Relax!

November is almost here.

I can assure you that you will cry!

You don't know the God that we serve.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 02, 2020
SarkinYarki:

Did what same thing ?
Go check what he said and did to enable him run.
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by AllenSpencer: 1:10pm On Jun 02, 2020
SarkinYarki:
God bless President Trump... Obama sponsored terrrorist cell Antifa went and torched a historic church very reminiscent of how his thugs ISIS went about unchallenged torching churches and historic sites in the middleeast till Trump stopped them ...Make no mistake this is not just a fight against Trump but a tight by the professional anarchist called Obama to Destroy capitalism..

Watch the Modus Operandi of ISIS then and that of Antifa now and you will see the same mind is behind both of them ... Y'all remember how Obama was trying to flood Europe with Muslim migrants from North Africa that year

You have no idea about what you talking about. Obama sponsoring Antifa ? Comedy!

All the gibberish you composed is beer parlour news.

And Trump thats in a hot romance with Saudi Arabia is what? A Muslim?

Its in Nigeria you play religious cards! Americans dont. Even the Devil can become the President of the USA if he has plans electorates buy into.

No religious cards here Bro. Trump is a Christian and likewise Biden.

4 Likes

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 02, 2020
Faithful4real:

Hmm your spiritual eyes is closed.
Maybe you support Obama.
The man who legalise same sex marriage
Obama is a Muslim.

Trump is a Christian.
Trump is fighting against abortion.
He wants to move the capital of Jerusalem back to Israel.
He even want to stop that same sex marriage.
so because trump is fightind same sex marriage,trying 2 abolish abortion now dat make him a christian. Well to me no.And i dont care if obama is muslim what matter is that he's human.

4 Likes

etcsines:
Trump visits White House Church vandalized by protesters, holding a bible in his hand (Photos/Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izzRm5KtioM

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox5dc.com/news/tear-gas-threats-before-president-trump-visits-church-amid-protests.amp

I so much like this man, matching his words with actions! Democrats and their governors didn't want the protest to end because election is closeby. Funny enough, Hillary and CNN demons called it peaceful protest. You are setting up public properties ablaze in the name of peaceful protest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by SarkinYarki: 1:10pm On Jun 02, 2020
arsenal33:
He called black demonstrators Thugs and well armed white supremacists nice guys

You just like lying ...he called Antifa thugs and Antifa are thugs ....When Obama called protesters thugs what did you say.... Thug is not a racist word anybody that attacks and mugs innocent people and their business is a thug

7 Likes

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by dazzlingd(m): 1:11pm On Jun 02, 2020
Racist and religious extremist
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by SarkinYarki: 1:12pm On Jun 02, 2020
listowell:

Go check what he said and did to enable him run.

He win the GOP primaries and that's how he ran so I don't know what you are saying

1 Like

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 02, 2020
SarkinYarki:

He win the GOP primaries and that's how he ran so I don't know what you are saying
Okay.. democrats are doing the same thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend / Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) / Malia Obama Kissing & Smoking With Her Boyfriend, Rory Farquharson In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.