Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,883 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters (88856 Views)

Andreev, Russian Ambassador To Poland Splattered With Red Paint By Protesters / Mast Vandalized In UK Over 5G Coronavirus Claims / Sudan: Awad Ibn Auf Rejected By Protesters, Resigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by ajepako(f): 1:57pm On Jun 02, 2020
Kai. This Mr Trump has seen and heard peppers from Americans!

Reading comments of american citizens under his tweets show them no send their presidents at all..

Since POTUS was taken to White House underground bunker to shied him from ravaging protesters, they have given him so many ugly names..

Like : Bunker Don
Bunker Bitch
Bunker punk
And so many dirty expletives..
With nasty pics and memes to accompany these.

I swear Americans get bad mouth walahi

2 Likes

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by OBku4(m): 1:58pm On Jun 02, 2020
AntiWailer:

Get well soon bro.

Lolzz... Una no well 4 this nairaland!
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Alajiki(m): 2:01pm On Jun 02, 2020
SarkinYarki:
God bless President Trump... Obama sponsored terrrorist cell Antifa went and torched a historic church very reminiscent of how his thugs ISIS went about unchallenged torching churches and historic sites in the middleeast till Trump stopped them ...Make no mistake this is not just a fight against Trump but a tight by the professional anarchist called Obama to Destroy capitalism..

Watch the Modus Operandi of ISIS then and that of Antifa now and you will see the same mind is behind both of them ... Y'all remember how Obama was trying to flood Europe with Muslim migrants from North Africa that year

Abi'ru awon weyrey wo l'ansin ni Nairaland bayi? Bro, are you making sense at all? When will you emancipate yourself from mental slavery? So, because Trump holds a bible, he is now your new Jesus, abi? This "grab-them-by-the-pvssy" man? I bet if Shekau holds a bible today, y'all would go and pay homage to him.

5 Likes

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by ziga: 2:01pm On Jun 02, 2020
For those blaming the media. Racism has existed for years before the media. All the talk about the media is just one big distraction from the actual crime. Same thing happens when rapists say their rape victims were asking for it. And then they try to make it about what the victim was wearing. As if that is a lesser crime than the act of rape itself.

Racism, has evolved so much. Hidden in religion, politics, government policies, that put groups of people at a disadvantage on the basis skin color.

It is a shame that Africa - a continent that probably is the most disadvantaged by these policies does not see it.

I guess that is how it is meant to be. If you can't see it, how can you even know that you have been wronged.

Best of luck to Africa.

4 Likes

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Fanelgroup(m): 2:01pm On Jun 02, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Watch how the ignorant gullible so called Christians will rush to this thread

They are easily decieved

They think in thier mind that trump is sent to this Earth in this time to save us lol

Trump is a devil
He's part of their evil plans
Don't be easily distracted by his so called Christian Life lol

Trump , the greatest scammer of the lukewarm church

I pity your ignoramus and timid mind. You dont even know the meaning of the word "christian". It means " in the like of christ". Cant you make your point without been a religious racist,blaspheming and bastardizing other people's religion and belief? If i speak against your faith now,you wil start jihad. Lets learn to accomodate one another.
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by kunmiiii: 2:05pm On Jun 02, 2020
Jakemedg:
Yeah if only you stopped watching NTA for once to an international channel like Al jazeera,BBC and the rest you could have seen how these "peaceful protesters" were looting ,vandalizing innocent people properties ,including confronting policemen in a violent manner live on camera 。
You are one of the naive and easily duped folks
What a lurid dunce, did you watch the protesters that convened at W.H park? They all raised their hands up and were calm, no projectiles, no pushing, it wasn't a rampage like IL, Baltimore, or Chicago, the debris that were laying around were tear gas canisters and rubber bullets from when they were violently dispersed because Trump wanted a photo op.
You obviously have a knowledge gap about that particular protest, so shut up, watch the video and shove your mentions son.

7 Likes

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Roon9(m): 2:06pm On Jun 02, 2020
YorubaKinging:

They are easily decieved

They think in thier mind that trump is sent to this Earth in this time to save us lol

Trump is a devil

What was Obama? Gedefok
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by redsun(m): 2:06pm On Jun 02, 2020
That guy don colo. He completely beli4ttled that position.
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by jcross19: 2:07pm On Jun 02, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

At least his so called Christian life is more Righteous than your Full Holiness Life
you wicked!!!.
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by emeone: 2:08pm On Jun 02, 2020
Trump my man...

Abeg no legalize gay...
That's y am supporting you o!

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by newdawn2017(f): 2:08pm On Jun 02, 2020
tatatar:
We don't care if you're Satan,with this act you're forgiven.
Who is "we"?? Speak for urself pls. U will tell me if Satan d devil & his demons now wrecking havoc on d earth aren't d sons of d true God Yahweh who has been Banished from his presence undecided
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:10pm On Jun 02, 2020
Trump's body language and action are generally viewed as promoting racism and that is what is fueling the on going violent protests across the country. He honestly didn't give a damn about the unfortunate George Floyd's incident. It's sad.

Trump has age on his side but wisdom is far from him. He should be advised not to incite racial war as the implications of that can be deadly. The present generation of blacks in the US have the capacity to seriously hurt the country if they are pushed to the wall.

A word, they say,is enough for the wise.

#blackslivesmatter.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by c3cc(m): 2:11pm On Jun 02, 2020
You're absolutely right. Trump has shifted from the truth to dance to the music of his masters. The first beast and the second beast. Do you know them?
YorubaKinging:

They are easily decieved

Trump is a devil

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Ogaonos: 2:12pm On Jun 02, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

At least his so called Christian life is more Righteous than your Full Holiness Life
come November u be quiet.trump has messed up big time.his definitely nt coming back I assure u
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Righteousness89(m): 2:13pm On Jun 02, 2020
[s]
Ogaonos:
come November u be quiet.trump has messed up big time.his definitely nt coming back I assure u
[/s]
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by TruthDefender(m): 2:14pm On Jun 02, 2020
Too late. The US Supreme Court already legalized gay marriage all over the US. I wouldn't expect you to know that though, because I'm sure you believe it was Obama that legalized it, right?

Self hating coons

emeone:
Trump my man...

Abeg no legalize gay...
That's y am supporting you o!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Blackfriday: 2:14pm On Jun 02, 2020
Righteousness89:
GOD BLESS president Donald John Trump!

GOD Preserve and Protect President Donald John Trump!

Keep Going Trump!

GOD is not a Respecter of Persons! Those that Honor HIM , HE Honors!

Very irresponsible act to Go Destroy A church..

We Humans are the Problem of ourselves
I try so hard to avoid coming into your mention but I just can't, I try to find a reason to like you even you mentioned you attended one of NMS, cos of my deep love for the military but when ever I see your statements here In the name of Christianity, I loose it.

Stop deluding yourself, even the bishop of the Episcopal Church of Washington, whose the bishop of the supposed vandalized church Trump went for the photo ops, has come out to criticize him for staging such an act. In her words "it's the most despicable thing, she has seen".

And you are here commending him in the name of God..

3 Likes

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by fortran12: 2:15pm On Jun 02, 2020
cy4cent:

God!! Why're you people easily deceived in the name of religion? So because he held a bible he's now God sent? Why're Nigerians so gullible? I watched it live, it was a photo op. Like someone can just collect a friend's purse or eyeglass when they want to snap a pic, that was how the bible was handed over to him. Learn to have the spirit of discernment, it's not everyone that calls the name of God...... also Mathew 7:15

Even the bishop of that church was angry, she said she can't believe what she just watched. Is she an antichrist now for saying the truth? This below is a direct quote from her this morning.

"I'm outraged. The President did not pray when he came to St. John's, nor as you just articulated, did he acknowledge the agony of our country right now," Bishop Mariann Edgar Budde of the Episcopal Diocese of Washington.

"Let me be clear: The president just used a Bible, the most sacred text of the Judeo-Christian tradition, and one of the churches of my diocese without permission as a backdrop for a message antithetical to the teachings of Jesus and everything that our churches stand for

The Diocese of Washington distances itself "from the incendiary language of this president,"
You can't please everyone. Even Jesus was. Criticised by the religions leaders of his day
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Jakemedg(m): 2:16pm On Jun 02, 2020
kunmiiii:

What a lurid dunce, did you watch the protesters that conveyed at W.H park? They all raised their hands up and were calm, no projectiles, no pushing, it wasn't a rancor like IL, Baltimore, or Chicago, the debris that were laying around were tear gas canisters and rubber bullets from when they were violently dispersed because Trump wanted a photo op.
You obviously have a knowledge gap about that particular protest, so shut up, watch the video and shove your mentions son.
You said peaceful protesters without specifying where
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Righteousness89(m): 2:16pm On Jun 02, 2020
[s]
Blackfriday:
I try so hard to avoid coming into your mention but I just can't, I try to find a reason to like you even you mentioned you attended one of NMS, cos of my deep love for the military but when ever I see your statements here In the name of Christianity, I loose it.

Stop deluding yourself, even the bishop of the Episcopal Church of Washington, whose the bishop of the supposed vandalized church Trump went for the photo ops, has come out to criticize him for staging such an act. In her words "it's the most despicable thing, she has seen".

And you are here commending him in the name of God..
[/s]

GOD ALMIGHTY BLESS President Donald Trump
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by DexterousOne(m): 2:16pm On Jun 02, 2020
martineverest:
he knows he isn't returning as america president
November is around the corner

If Joe gets his VP pick right

Amd Trump keeps fumbling like this
And the economy continues to tank

He will so lose in November

But if Biden picks the wrong person for VP
Then the election will be in the air
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by fashakinsegun: 2:17pm On Jun 02, 2020
TruthDefender:
Too late. The US Supreme Court already legalized gay marriage all over the US. I wouldn't expect you to know that though, because I'm sure you believe it was Obama that legalized it, right?

Self hating coons

Jesus was persecuted in his lifetime. Continue your good work Donald Trump
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by SarkinYarki: 2:18pm On Jun 02, 2020
Alajiki:

Abi'ru awon weyrey wo l'ansin ni Nairaland bayi? Bro, are you making sense at all? When will you emancipate yourself from mental slavery? So, because Trump holds a bible, he is now your new Jesus, abi? This "grab-them-by-the-pvssy" man? I bet if Shekau holds a bible today, y'all would go and pay homage to him.

So I should support Satanist just make you a Muslim happy ? Gerrout
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by DexterousOne(m): 2:18pm On Jun 02, 2020
Faithful4real:

Hmm your spiritual eyes is closed.
Maybe you support Obama.
The man who legalise same sex marriage
Obama is a Muslim.

Trump is a Christian.
Trump is fighting against abortion.
He wants to move the capital of Jerusalem back to Israel.
He even want to stop that same sex marriage.

You think moving the capital back to Jerusalem is a good idea?

You guys are just daft to be really honest

1 Like

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Zionman24: 2:19pm On Jun 02, 2020
Just say you know. The reason he did this was just to continue to fool so many of his followers that he's still a Christian ,, Powerful and cares about them, which his not. The Pastor of St John's Church , of which the Bible was displayed stated that . Trump last visit to that church was, last years St Patrick's Day. So, the scam here was to use the Bible to convince FOOLS that, he's though and goes to Church regularly. The Pastor was not even aware of his visit and he did not even stepped into that Church. He was branded a coward after he was rushed to the underground bunker when the protester was approaching the White House.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by SarkinYarki: 2:21pm On Jun 02, 2020
Farki:

They saw the man from their home went into their SUV and chased after him with their shotgun. You have to be a special kind of ignorant to say they weren't chasing him.

They stopped and asked him to identify himself and they started struggling for weapons and he was shot ...had nothing to do with racism man but just wickedness .. Fulanis that have killed over 200 Nigerians in one week is that one racism too?
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by PierreAbutu(m): 2:21pm On Jun 02, 2020
Weedsmoker:

Keep deceiving yourself, even Trump has being confirmed to be a homosexual and a paedophile from some released government documents,this Americans don't see any big deal in this acts.Trump is only trying to please the evangelicals christians just to win their votes.

Too many dumb people on nairaland.

I didn't knkw unwere so dumb sha

Anywayz, if u have forgotten, let me remind u that your fellow wailers in America (Democrats) tried and failed to impeach Baba Trump
If u are so concerned about this junk above, why not send it to US department of Justice.

Let me also remind you that once a criminal case like d junkies above are financially settled a frustrated dude cum 3rd party like you can't do anything about it

NB. Kindly tell that old senile fool - Biden to stop wasting his time with Black leaders
Just like Nigerian almajiri illiterates who would support Buhari with a gun to their head, majority of Americans would support Trup, because he is an embodiment of what America stands for
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by SarkinYarki: 2:24pm On Jun 02, 2020
1Sharon:

Oh really..why not go on twitter right now and see all the documents.

Didn't you hear about the protests at the White House and how he ran to sleep in a bunker?

He never moved into any bunker ... ANTIFA attacked the white house and injured over 50 Secret service officers and burnt a church , the secret service has said that Trump was never moved into the bunker and even if he was moved it's not his call but that of the trained secret service to move him to the bunker and there is nothing he can do about that
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Faithful4real(m): 2:27pm On Jun 02, 2020
DexterousOne:

You think moving the capital back to Jerusalem is a good idea?

You guys are just daft to be really honest

Last days prophecy.
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by cy4cent(f): 2:27pm On Jun 02, 2020
Jokerman:

Shut it.

Fake Cynthia cheesy

Keep supporting your sleepy joe grin

Keep seeking my attention, I don't dignify 5 year olds with responses.
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Farki: 2:29pm On Jun 02, 2020
SarkinYarki:

They stopped and asked him to identify himself and they started struggling for weapons and he was shot ...had nothing to do with racism man but just wickedness .. Fulanis that have killed over 200 Nigerians in one week is that one racism too?

Please how did they reach him, where did the SUV in the video come from? Why did they bring a shotgun if they just wanted him to 'identify himself' do you identify yourself to every Tom Dick and Harry on the streets?

Other people were in the same area going to the same house but he was the only one that was followed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day / Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend / Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.