Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters (88928 Views)

Andreev, Russian Ambassador To Poland Splattered With Red Paint By Protesters / Mast Vandalized In UK Over 5G Coronavirus Claims / Sudan: Awad Ibn Auf Rejected By Protesters, Resigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Aaronsrod: 3:10pm On Jun 02, 2020
linearity:
"Fascism will come wrapped in a flag and carrying a bible"
- Sinclair Lewis (1885-1951)

The Flag:
https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/01/politics/flag-burning-supreme-court-trump/index.html

The Bible:
https://www.axios.com/st-johns-church-trump-visit-bible-george-floyd-2d7013fa-337c-42ef-9d1d-2acffbe59bbb.html

This is good and true but you can't expect Nigerian Trumpanzees to read or understand any of it grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Jakemedg(m): 3:11pm On Jun 02, 2020
kunmiiii:
Trump is a bumbling hypocrite, you tear gassed and pepper sprayed peaceful protesters just to do a photo op in a church, is that really "Christan" of you?
Lol, Trump is not even a religious person, he's always playing this card and putting on a show for the naïve and easily duped folks.
Hypocrite re read your comment
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by nanotechy: 3:12pm On Jun 02, 2020
For all the gullible Nigerian Christians that won't focus on their own country problems, here's the bishop of the church calling out trump for using her church for political gain. Make una get small sense

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2020/06/02/trump-church-bible-bishop-mariann-edgar-budde-newday-vpx.cnn

2 Likes

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by AZeD1(m): 3:15pm On Jun 02, 2020
Farki:

Please how did they reach him, where did the SUV in the video come from? Why did they bring a shotgun if they just wanted him to 'identify himself' do you identify yourself to every Tom Dick and Harry on the streets?

Other people were in the same area going to the same house but he was the only one that was followed.

Dude you cannot wake up a man pretending to be sleeping so save yourself the trouble.

1 Like

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Blackking98(m): 3:15pm On Jun 02, 2020
DexterousOne:

So its "last days prophecy" to move the embassy of the USA to Jerusalem which is contested land?

How will there be a two state solution when Trump keep acting this way?
And Netanyahu too?
Read your Bible and you won't be asking these questions. Who gives a hoot about two state policy? If Saudi Arabia or a Muslim country was to be world power do you think they'd be even kind enough to allow Jews close to Jerusalem. stay there And be forming civilized with wicked people
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by alabo1: 3:16pm On Jun 02, 2020
Aaronsrod:

Christian Trumpanzees are already attacking the Bishop! But really, our gods are extensions of ourselves. Their blond Jesus Trump is a reflection of themselves.

Trump is a white supremacist - so are these slaves.

He is a proven liar & a backstabber - so are these coons.

He is barely literate - so are these morons.

He is sexually incontinent - so are they.

He is materialistic and idolatrous - as are they.

Their fake religion covers up their lack of virtue, morality and empathy - Just like Trump.

How can we stop producing such violently gullible people Serious question.

The man is just a con artist and he has always been. What is the point of this showmanship if not to garner cheap publicity and enhanced support from his base.
It is a pity that the American leadership has been reduced to this.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 02, 2020
Blackking98:
can you quote any part of the scripture that taught you this nonesense for us to see?
Can u quote me the part of the scripture dat said God created religion. Quote it sir where it says in the bible that religion is from God rather than man-made. I dont want religion sir i nid spirituality. I dont want a church i nid people to call a family

1 Like

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Aaronsrod: 3:17pm On Jun 02, 2020
Goldmaxx:
Any proof of him being a racist?

Are you kidding?

Racial views of Donald Trump
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_views_of_Donald_Trump

Trumps Racism, an oral history
https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2019/06/trump-racism-comments/588067/

Donald Trump's long history of racism 1970s to 2019
https://www.vox.com/2016/7/25/12270880/donald-trump-racist-racism-history

I look forward to your arguments in defence of this disgusting racist monster.

1 Like

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by titusmichael27(m): 3:17pm On Jun 02, 2020
Doradorwa:
.sir i nid not to cross check my christianity because dere is no such word in God's heart. When God created the world- he created it without religion but wit love. No christian no muslim no nothing. He created us all as his own. We are all equally loved by d father. And on d judgement day we wil b judged by d work of our hands not by our religion. God is love and we are all mandated to love.
My dear, for it must needs be, that there is an opposition in all things. if not so, my dear, righteousness could not be brought to pass, neither wickedness, holiness nor misery, neither good nor bad. i'm sure you do remember sons of Adam. the one who killed the other. as long as satan is still here on earth, the opposition is still going to happen. there was no religion like you rightly said in the beginning but then as time goes satan stir up the hearts of men against their maker. i totally condemn what the officer did but going around destroying properties and stealing no!
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Blackking98(m): 3:19pm On Jun 02, 2020
Aaronsrod:

Christian Trumpanzees are already attacking the Bishop! But really, our gods are extensions of ourselves. Their blond Jesus Trump is a reflection of themselves.

Trump is a white supremacist - so are these slaves.

He is a proven liar & a backstabber - so are these coons.

He is barely literate - so are these morons.

He is sexually incontinent - so are they.

He is materialistic and idolatrous - as are they.

Their fake religion covers up their lack of virtue, morality and empathy - Just like Trump.

How can we stop producing such violently gullible people Serious question.
All these flaws but he's a billionaire and POTUS. What did your grandfather's achieve? What have you achieved with your flawlessness? Mtchewww. True true thank God say man no be God.

1 Like

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Osanoghodua1: 3:20pm On Jun 02, 2020
This protest is been sponsored by the anti-christ leftist terrorist. This is a protest against holiness and sanity. I am sure that Police officer must have had some external collaborators. You don't expect Trump to watch people loot and commit arson. God bless President Donald Trump. Amen

1 Like

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Blackking98(m): 3:24pm On Jun 02, 2020
Doradorwa:
Can u quote me the part of the scripture dat said God created religion. Quote it sir where it says in the bible that religion is from God rather than man-made. I dont want religion sir i nid spirituality. I dont want a church i nid people to call a family
Aunty I asked you first and you haven't answered, what now makes you think I'll answer you? One good turn deserves another besides I doubt you're educated because you don't answer questions with questions.
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Goldmaxx(f): 3:24pm On Jun 02, 2020
Aaronsrod:

[s][/s]Are you kidding?

Racial views of Donald Trump
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_views_of_Donald_Trump

Trumps Racism, an oral history
https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2019/06/trump-racism-comments/588067/

Donald Trump's long history of racism 1970s to 2019
https://www.vox.com/2016/7/25/12270880/donald-trump-racist-racism-history

I look forward to your arguments in defence of this disgusting racist monster.[s][/s]
I've read this shït countless times and this nothing other than media spinning and twisting of events. Non of these count as racism. Or ties trump to racism.
Pick out just ONE racist word or thing let's argue about it.
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 02, 2020

1 Like

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Aaronsrod: 3:30pm On Jun 02, 2020
This is why I want to stop coming on nairaland. I simply can't handle this level of ignorance anymore. The stupid ones here actually believe trump is their lord and savior. No wonder thier pastors scam them non stop! Foolsss.

Does anyone know how to deactivate nairaland account?

How any adult black man can read some of the boot-licking slaves on this thread and not feel shame, sorrow and despair at such triumphantly abysmal ignorance is beyond me...

Really, these imbeciles will joyfully destroy Africa and Africans for a pat on the head from their white masters...

2 Likes

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Goldmaxx(f): 3:30pm On Jun 02, 2020
Doradorwa:
https://gen.medium.com/trump-keeps-saying-racist-things-heres-the-ever-growing-list-of-examples-21774f6749a4
just pick one thing not a damn link of liberal lies and misinformation.
Name one you can remember. Stop getting brainwashed.
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by lawman88(m): 3:33pm On Jun 02, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Watch how the ignorant gullible so called Christians will rush to this thread

They are easily decieved

They think in thier mind that trump is sent to this Earth in this time to save us lol
P.S. Only Jesus can save

Trump is a devil
He's part of their evil plans
Don't be easily distracted by his so called Christian Life lol

Trump , the greatest scammer of the lukewarm church
don't be a bugger, the best president in the world so far is donald trump. U call him devil bcoz he despise terrorism, anarchy, or becoz of de reconstruction of de shattered state by Obama. Its obvious, alot of pple have been crowded with delusion due to our nationality. Solve nigeria problems and leave the saint!!
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 02, 2020
titusmichael27:
My dear, for it must needs be, that there is an opposition in all things. if not so, my dear, righteousness could not be brought to pass, neither wickedness, holiness nor misery, neither good nor bad. i'm sure you do remember sons of Adam. the one who killed the other. as long as satan is still here on earth, the opposition is still going to happen. there was no religion like you rightly said in the beginning but then as time goes satan stir up the hearts of men against their maker. i totally condemn what the officer did but going around destroying properties and stealing no!
i understand what u mean sir and i condemn the looting n destroying of others property. I do not oppose trump sir but lets let dis b sir. After God is d perfect judge
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 02, 2020
Goldmaxx:
just pick one thing not a damn link of liberal lies and misinformation.
Name one you can remember. Stop getting brainwashed.
okay sir im being brainwashed
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by olioxx(m): 3:36pm On Jun 02, 2020
WaywardSon:
The American Media is the worst thing that has ever happened to this earth. Their power and ability to push narratives is unparalleled.

Donald Trump is what happens when a normal person without the Deep indoctrination of politics is given The seat of power over a country so volatile like America.

Both Sides of America left and right keep pushing narratives and there's almost no moderates again.

It takes only a clear mind to see that all these is just for politics, nobody really cares for any of the things they claim to support.

Trump has never read a passage of that Bible even though he claims to be a Christian

Democrats like Obama had 8 yrs to fix the police and yet they gave them military weapons plus other stuff they couldn't achieve.

Remember!
Feb 2020 - Pls stay indoors to help our #beloved health care workers. #stayathome

June 2020 - Let Your Voice be heard!!!

American media chaii!! grin

You are very correct at the bolded. One of the reasons I monitor my younger siblings whenever they watch news.
I cannot allow them become gullible and naive.
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by sharpwriter(m): 3:39pm On Jun 02, 2020
SarkinYarki:

I have been using my brain and that's why I am a dollar millionaire and you are not ...do I look like someone who goes to Infowars ..I am led only by the Holy Spirit.... You want me to support ISIS funding Obama instead of the man that stopped ISIS ? You must be joking

Bless your boy @ the bolded smiley cool
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by zabuur: 3:39pm On Jun 02, 2020
Still can't believe that Nigerians are here discussing this issue like they know it's history... keep it up

4 Likes

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by olioxx(m): 3:39pm On Jun 02, 2020
nanotechy:
For all the gullible Nigerian Christians that won't focus on their own country problems, here's the bishop of the church calling out trump for using her church for political gain. Make una get small sense

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2020/06/02/trump-church-bible-bishop-mariann-edgar-budde-newday-vpx.cnn
Infact I can't just fathom how Nigerian will be preaching the gospel of Trump, whereas we have our own national problem.
Problem dey dis kwantree no be small.
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Aaronsrod: 3:43pm On Jun 02, 2020
Blackking98:
All these flaws but he's a billionaire and POTUS. What did your grandfather's achieve? What have you achieved with your flawlessness? Mtchewww. True true thank God say man no be God.

Typical Nigerian Christian mentality angry!

Money, power and status are your ONLY values.

So because I and my grandfather are of lower financial status than Trump we are worth less than him as human beings and should feel BAD about it.?

And because Trump is a billionaire it cancels out his virtueless, hateful life and his racism?

We cannot question or criticise those richer or more powerful than us, again??

What happened to you?

This materialistic, idolatrous, superstitious belly-crawling, power-worshipping bigman boooolsheeet is EVERYTHING that's wrong with Nigeria angry undecided

2 Likes

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by spartan117(m): 3:44pm On Jun 02, 2020
Righteousness89:
GOD BLESS president Donald John Trump!

GOD Preserve and Protect President Donald John Trump!

Keep Going Trump! Triumph in the Midst of your haters and Adversaries..

GOD is not a Respecter of Persons! Those that Honor HIM , HE Honors!

Very irresponsible act to Go Destroy A church..

We Humans are the Problem of ourselves
Amen and Amen!

1 Like

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 02, 2020
nanotechy:

And its was trump that destroyed the church and killed Floyd too?
Cmon don't be a fool.
Leftist are not the saint here
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by AZeD1(m): 3:47pm On Jun 02, 2020
zabuur:
Still can't believe that Nigerians are here discussing this issue like they know it's history... keep it up

The same people defending Trump would have defended Hitler.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 02, 2020
kunmiiii:
Trump is a bumbling hypocrite, you tear gassed and pepper sprayed peaceful protesters just to do a photo op in a church, is that really "Christan" of you?
Lol, Trump is not even a religious person, he's always playing this card and putting on a show for the naïve and easily duped folks.
Yes it was trump that killed Floyd and pepper sprayed the peaceful protester looting the city and during 2014 when a black man was killed by a white Cop, it was Obama that killed him took.

Cmon don't be a fool........
Reason with logic not emotion.
smiley
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Blackking98(m): 3:49pm On Jun 02, 2020
Aaronsrod:

Typical Nigerian Christian mentality angry!

Money, power and status are your ONLY values.

So because I and my grandfather are of lower financial status than Trump we are worth less than him as human beings and should feel BAD about it.?

And because Trump is a billionaire it cancels out his virtueless, hateful life and his racism?

We cannot question or criticise those richer or more powerful than us, again??

What happened to you?

This materialistic, idolatrous, superstitious belly-crawling, power-worshipping bigman boooolsheeet is EVERYTHING that's wrong with Nigeria angry undecided
you're still yarning okpata Sir. If all those things you're typing are solid then why did God let him be the POTUS? He would have chosen someone like u the Take the seat. You're not criticizing him constructfully as you think, you sound like all these people who think they're more holy or Christian than others. Be more constructive with your criticism and leave all that okpata you're yarning. Trump has his short comings but no one can deny prior to covid the USA economy was the strongest it had been in decade's and unemployment even among blacks was the lowest in decade's among other things
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 02, 2020
Blackking98:
Aunty I asked you first and you haven't answered, what now makes you think I'll answer you? One good turn deserves another besides I doubt you're educated because you don't answer questions with questions.
i believe dat that one of d reasons christianity is facing ridicule nowadays is because of some so called christians,salt of d world,light of d world, a city set on a hill and can not b hidden has failed to acknowledge that jesus throughout his 33 on earth was a humble man and he shew great example of humility. And even bro peter caution us abt our speech in 1pet 1-14-15. Why r u exceptional bro?. Pls lets not fight after all we r bethren
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by uniqueman(m): 3:55pm On Jun 02, 2020
tatatar:
We don't care if you're Satan,with this act you're forgiven.
Really shocked
Re: Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters by Aaronsrod: 3:58pm On Jun 02, 2020
Blackking98:
you're still yarning okpata Sir. If all those things you're typing are solid then why did God let him be the POTUS? He would have chosen someone like u the Take the seat.

Wha-- shocked shocked Are you for real?

So Donald Trump can't be a bad person or else God wouldn't have let him be the POTUS?

I'm not joking when I ask you: is this how you think the world really works

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend / Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) / Malia Obama Kissing & Smoking With Her Boyfriend, Rory Farquharson In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.