Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,520 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Black Americans Are The Almajiris Of The White Liberals. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Black Americans Are The Almajiris Of The White Liberals. (2175 Views)

Ebonyi People Are The ‘almajiris’ Of Igboland : video & pictures / Kaduna Repatriates 3,000 Almajiris, Shuts Down Beggars’ Home / Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Americans Are The Almajiris Of The White Liberals. by NGpatriot: 7:06pm On Jun 02, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-evjkVfJ7HY

A white anarchist, white supremacy and race war baiters smashing windows with hammers, a black man like you challenged him to stop.

OP, seems you hate your own color and what you stand for as a black human being, your ignorance is even more alarming..

1 Like

Re: Black Americans Are The Almajiris Of The White Liberals. by Banmeallday: 7:07pm On Jun 02, 2020
OK2NVME:
Rioting and looting in the guise of a protest against cop killing while it is down to further destroying small business owners who already have been hit hard by the Corona hoax and lockdown.

I spit on these niggers.

Yet your name of your country means Nigger Area, given to you in the manner you name a dog...
Re: Black Americans Are The Almajiris Of The White Liberals. by OK2NVME: 7:13pm On Jun 02, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

Raising money to defend innocent protesters arrested because of violent, brutal, and racial policing is quiet different from rioters who mostly are white anarchists and white supremacists.

You sound like the typical ignorant house negro.
[/s]

Buharist Zombie
Re: Black Americans Are The Almajiris Of The White Liberals. by NGpatriot: 7:33pm On Jun 02, 2020
[s]
OK2NVME:

Buharist Zombie
[/s]

When ignorant and unintelligent ipob ZOMBIE with zero sense of identity and belonging can not comprehend anything beyond their basement and crude mentality.

1 Like

Re: Black Americans Are The Almajiris Of The White Liberals. by OK2NVME: 7:42pm On Jun 02, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-evjkVfJ7HY

A white anarchist, white supremacy and race war baiters smashing windows with hammers, a black man like you challenged him to stop.

OP, seems you hate your own color and what you stand for as a black human being, your ignorance is even more alarming..
[/s]

That is an ANTIFA member who so happens to be backed by the MSMs, Democrats and George Soros.

They are in league with the equally stupid BLM .

You know absolutely nothing so please shut up and stop parroting CNN bullsh!t
Re: Black Americans Are The Almajiris Of The White Liberals. by OK2NVME: 7:42pm On Jun 02, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

When ignorant and unintelligent ipob ZOMBIE with zero sense of identity and belonging can not comprehend anything beyond their basement and crude mentality.
[/s]

Zombie ohh zombie
Re: Black Americans Are The Almajiris Of The White Liberals. by Binikingdowm: 8:04pm On Jun 02, 2020
OK2NVME:
[s][/s]
if you're a Nigerian please stop fooling yourself, face your country

1 Like

Re: Black Americans Are The Almajiris Of The White Liberals. by NGpatriot: 8:12pm On Jun 02, 2020
[s]
OK2NVME:

That is an ANTIFA member who so happens to be backed by the MSMs, Democrats and George Soros.

They are in league with the equally stupid BLM .

You know absolutely nothing so please shut up and stop parroting CNN bullsh!t
[/s]

Antifa ko, afusa ni.

This is dumbest and the most ignorant rubbish of the day.

I bet under your self-hating and loathing black negro skin, you actually think, actually think you are white..

Sadly for your delusional and goofy self, after looking in the mirror today, tomorrow and the day after tomorrow, you are still going to be black as hell like George Floyd and be subjected to the same brutal and deadly treatment they gave to George Floyd (RIP) by your racist white master cops.

Slave negro barking and wagging his tail in front of his white master.

How sad.

grin

1 Like

Re: Black Americans Are The Almajiris Of The White Liberals. by OK2NVME: 8:13pm On Jun 02, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

Antifa ko, afusa ni.

I bet under your self-hating and loathing black negro skin, you actually think, actually think you are white..

Sadly for your delusional and goofy self, after looking in the mirror today, tomorrow and the day after tomorrow, you are still going to be black as hell like George Floyd and be subjected to the same brutal and deadly treatment they gave to George Floyd (RIP) by your racist white master cops.

How sad.

grin
[/s]
Re: Black Americans Are The Almajiris Of The White Liberals. by OK2NVME: 8:14pm On Jun 02, 2020
[s]
Binikingdowm:
if you're a Nigerian please stop fooling yourself, face your country
[/s]
Re: Black Americans Are The Almajiris Of The White Liberals. by Binikingdowm: 8:17pm On Jun 02, 2020
OK2NVME:
[s][/s]
you're a clown
Re: Black Americans Are The Almajiris Of The White Liberals. by Binikingdowm: 8:19pm On Jun 02, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Antifa ko, afusa ni.

How sad.

grin
I'm starting to think the op is a racist white boy parading as a Nigerian then I realized there are mental nigerians with mental illness .

This op is one of them

1 Like

Re: Black Americans Are The Almajiris Of The White Liberals. by OK2NVME: 8:30pm On Jun 02, 2020
[s]
Binikingdowm:
you're a clown
[/s]
Re: Black Americans Are The Almajiris Of The White Liberals. by OK2NVME: 8:30pm On Jun 02, 2020
[s]
Binikingdowm:
I'm starting to think the op is a racist white boy parading as a Nigerian then I realized there are mental nigerians with mental illness .

This op is one of them
[/s]
Re: Black Americans Are The Almajiris Of The White Liberals. by NGpatriot: 8:53pm On Jun 02, 2020
Binikingdowm:

This op is one of them

I think he is black, he's just self-loathing, he's racially confused and ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Black Americans Are The Almajiris Of The White Liberals. by OK2NVME: 9:06pm On Jun 02, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

I think he is black, he's just self-loathing, he's racially confused and ignorant.
[/s]

E don shele.

Latino, Asians and Italians now targetting Blacks across Chicago.

Told you motherfckers that this sh!t will blow back hard on the stupid niggers in America

Here is the video of a black man lamenting and begging for cops to come help them.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CA8F3wxl1U9/?igshid=18hf6wweikjy5

1 Like

Re: Black Americans Are The Almajiris Of The White Liberals. by OK2NVME: 9:07pm On Jun 02, 2020
https://twitter.com/R0bzit0/status/1267374903398789120

Do not come into Little Village expecting to loot! The Latin Kings & Gangsta 26 are standing up and protecting their neighborhoods! #LittleVillage #LaVillita #LatinKings #26
Re: Black Americans Are The Almajiris Of The White Liberals. by OK2NVME: 9:11pm On Jun 02, 2020
NGpatriot:

The niggers rioting in America has shown their level of niggerdom to the entire world and nobody can defend these savage barbarians anymore.
Here is another nigger lamenting over the same Bleep dah Police for not helping to protect them from Latinos.
https://twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/1267729253551964161?s=20

Foolish niggers can either continue to be used and dumped by the white liberals or grow up and take advantage of living in the land of the highest oppurtunities on the planet.

1 Like

Re: Black Americans Are The Almajiris Of The White Liberals. by OK2NVME: 9:13pm On Jun 02, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

[/s]

This nigglet is calling for Chicago's black gang bangers to come out and tackle the Latinos and he got this epic reply

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Americans Are The Almajiris Of The White Liberals. by OK2NVME: 9:16pm On Jun 02, 2020
NGpatriot:

There's a war planned to happen in Cicero starting at 3:45pm, according to a post going around snapchat and facebook.
Lot's of Mexicans calling blacks animals, lot of blacks saying all Mexicans are racist, won't support them w/ ICE, or are even saying they're worse than white people. If this doesn't get solved today then there are going to be a lot of dead blacks and mexicans tonight and you better believe innocent people are going to die, and the rift will be irreparable.

Culled from a whatsapp message shared to me by my Nigerian friend in the US.
Re: Black Americans Are The Almajiris Of The White Liberals. by OK2NVME: 9:21pm On Jun 02, 2020
NGpatriot:

NiggerPatriot what do you have to say now that your precious indolent looting niggers are now facing severe backlash from other ethnicities in America?
Re: Black Americans Are The Almajiris Of The White Liberals. by NGpatriot: 9:35pm On Jun 02, 2020
[s]
OK2NVME:

E don shele.

Latino, Asians and Italians now targetting Blacks across Chicago.

Told you motherfckers that this sh!t will blow back hard on the stupid niggers in America

Here is the video of a black man lamenting and begging for cops to come help them.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CA8F3wxl1U9/?igshid=18hf6wweikjy5
[/s]

Shut up with your ignorant, fake news and conspiracy theory nonsense.

Get a job if you don't have anything better to do with your life.

1 Like

Re: Black Americans Are The Almajiris Of The White Liberals. by OK2NVME: 9:36pm On Jun 02, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Shut up with your ignorant, fake news and conspiracy theory nonsense.

Get a job if you don't have anything better to do with your life.

[/s]NiggerPatriot

Re: Black Americans Are The Almajiris Of The White Liberals. by NGpatriot: 9:37pm On Jun 02, 2020
[s]
OK2NVME:

Fool, nobody will invest in black neighborhoods ever again. If they did, the insurance premiums will be so high that it will make citing the business there unprofitable.

No business, no jobs which means more niggers on welfare.

How does this help the niggers of America?

Black Americans are the Almajiris of the White Liberal.
[/s]

Same, crude, crass, gutter, ignorant and unintelligent rubbish from a self-hating house negro..

Now you are sounding entertaining and comedic.

grin

1 Like

Re: Black Americans Are The Almajiris Of The White Liberals. by NGpatriot: 9:39pm On Jun 02, 2020
[s]
OK2NVME:
NiggerPatriot
[/s]

Yes, some random picture of some clowns standing on the sidewalk means what exactly?

What is wrong with this lousy comedian?

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Black Americans Are The Almajiris Of The White Liberals. by OK2NVME: 9:49pm On Jun 02, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Yes, some random picture of some clowns standing on the sidewalk means what exactly?

grin grin
[/s]
Arabs are even doing a jihad on the nigger looting gang

https://mobile.twitter.com/FarhangNamdar/status/1267726847493779456

He first says "There is no power nor strength except by Allah."

Intense Yemeni accent.

Then he says "Don't let them get inside."

1 Like

Re: Black Americans Are The Almajiris Of The White Liberals. by ContractKiller: 9:54pm On Jun 02, 2020
He is a natural born idiot and BMC ringleader on this forum. His colleague Sarrki don soji, but that fool is still licking Bubu's butt hole as if it is candy.

OK2NVME:
[s][/s]

If white Supremacists are behind the looting and rioting why are white Hollywood liberals who hate Trump raising bail money for those arrested for rioting?

Use brain.

1 Like

Re: Black Americans Are The Almajiris Of The White Liberals. by OK2NVME: 9:55pm On Jun 02, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

grin grin
[/s]

Re: Black Americans Are The Almajiris Of The White Liberals. by NGpatriot: 9:56pm On Jun 02, 2020
[s]
OK2NVME:

Arabs are even doing a jihad on the nigger looting gang

https://mobile.twitter.com/FarhangNamdar/status/1267726847493779456

He first says "There is no power nor strength except by Allah."

Intense Yemeni accent.

Then he says "Don't let them get inside."
[/s]

Stop boring me with your internet ignorant den say den say.

Get a life..

1 Like

Re: Black Americans Are The Almajiris Of The White Liberals. by OK2NVME: 9:57pm On Jun 02, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

Get a life..

[/s]

ContractKiller:
He is a natural born idiot and BMC ringleader on this forum. His colleague Sarrki don soji, but that fool is still licking Bubu's butt hole as if it is candy.

Re: Black Americans Are The Almajiris Of The White Liberals. by ContractKiller: 10:12pm On Jun 02, 2020
Get a brain. Your ignorant niggers started something they cannot finish and they have stupidly managed to alienate EVERYBODY around them. BMC stupidity only works in Nigeria. You need an actual brain if you want to understand the world

[img]https://images./3ppjDaJ5z3f2gR3yYlCwQ5.jpg[/img] [img]https://images./2dzmgtAbAjUlx4SVcPKjCi.jpg[/img] [img]https://images./nVN2Kw2air6oUWG3hp6hi.jpg[/img] [img]https://images./57FCibaNjwynfmeELKDxvL.jpg[/img] [img]https://images./77unffJartpWeUXcbnWFyP.jpg[/img] [img]https://images./1GLgGdfl0Peh2uQRcgGs9J.jpg[/img]

NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Get a life..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

[BREAKING] Second Wave: FG Orders Civil Servants To ‘stay At Home For Five Weeks / APC Choice: Ogbonaiya Onu / See The Crying Senator With Governor Sanwo-olu Yesterday At SUN Awards (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.