Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Who bleeped Hop? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who bleeped Hop? (217 Views)

I Almost bleeped My Aunty When I Was 13 And Now Am Regrating It. / How I bleeped A Married Woman / How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who bleeped Hop? by LaJose78(m): 3:29pm On Jun 02, 2020
Hop is a little girl. She is admired by all and all. At sixteen hop has matured into a fuckable girl. All suitors approached her. She didn't know what to do. One day she fell in love with a friend. They had sex and there was blood. Hop was crying he was smiling, the pains were too much because he was too big. She died and he flew. Cops searching for him with the banner "who bleeped hop?" placed around town. He was found and he was prosecuted. He was judged not without fucking up he who bleeped hop. The end.

(1) (Reply)

Let Rock This Together, Dont Be Left Out / Dated A Married Man. How Did You Find Out? / Stop Raping Our Women- Talabi Abisola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.