Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Buhari Receives AfDB President, Adesina - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receives AfDB President, Adesina (78423 Views)

Buhari Regretted Some Of His Decisions As President – Adesina / Afdb President Adesina Hits Aso Rock, In ‘closed Door’ Meeting With Buhari / The 16 Allegations Raised Against Adesina, AfDB President The US Wants Revisited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Receives AfDB President, Adesina by majamajic(m): 5:48pm On Jun 02, 2020
Adebayoaderayo:
Why is our president not putting on a face mask

To protect what exactly ?
Re: Buhari Receives AfDB President, Adesina by tsspsolutions: 5:48pm On Jun 02, 2020
Corporate2020:
It's settled. Akinwunmi Adesina has visited the President of Africa. White dirty pigs in White House in America who were saying nonsense about Akinwunmi Adesina are currently facing protests and riot. Trump stepped on the wrong toes this time around.

If possible a civil war should erupt and get them busy over there. Their wahala is too much. Always poke nosing in every matter all over the world. Na only them dey?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives AfDB President, Adesina by Okoroawusa: 5:49pm On Jun 02, 2020
Adebayoaderayo:
Why is our president not putting on a face mask
Ask Google
Re: Buhari Receives AfDB President, Adesina by Okoroawusa: 5:52pm On Jun 02, 2020
MrMcJay:

Oga, Do you have proof of this or you are just giving empty talk? Better check the AFDB website and correct yourself.

https://www.afdb.org/en/documents/afdb-statement-subscription-and-voting-powers-31-december-2019
It's not every comment on Nairaland that deserves a reply...

Don't make that mistake next time

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives AfDB President, Adesina by Rahmanjargo(m): 5:52pm On Jun 02, 2020
Champneys:

Olofo omo eranko iran kin ran.
I knew you were going to come back, i am ready for you.
Go home and ask your mother how to tell you your life history and how your wretched father met her.
Fu..cking sawdust for brain raasclat.
Onikuuuuureee, brainless toad!
Thunder blow your left testicles to hopeless pieces!!!!

Rahman Jaaargo, aja l'oma je enu eeeee, stupid twerp!
When you're done barking you go back to your chains.
I pity the unfortunate pig that gave birth to you embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives AfDB President, Adesina by Okoroawusa: 5:56pm On Jun 02, 2020
majamajic:
When is Nigeria going to have a president that wears suit ?
So na suit be your problem?

Once we get president wey dey wear suit Nigeria go better abi?

Where do they bring these people from?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives AfDB President, Adesina by Jakemedg(m): 5:56pm On Jun 02, 2020
omonnakoda:
We do know how to play international politics

Now African presidents should me more vocal in putting pressure on the US about the Floyd killing.
Yes like the kind of pressure African leaders put on Buhari on Leah Sharibu long captivity in the hands of BH terrorist s or the Sars brutality on civilians.
Nigerian s and misplaced priorities

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives AfDB President, Adesina by Tellitasitis: 5:59pm On Jun 02, 2020
I like you design here

Full of emotion, drawing out the heart, the inner person.
Re: Buhari Receives AfDB President, Adesina by jaxxy(m): 6:00pm On Jun 02, 2020
tyup:
Even the most gullible knows this man is innocent unlike that Air peace scammer the Elder elder distance blooder of Invictus sad

Abacha did not loot.
Re: Buhari Receives AfDB President, Adesina by majamajic(m): 6:03pm On Jun 02, 2020
Okoroawusa:

So na suit be your problem?

Once we get president wey dey wear suit Nigeria go better abi?

Where do they bring these people from?

If u reason well u will know, but if u don't
Sorry i cant help u
Re: Buhari Receives AfDB President, Adesina by MetaPhysical: 6:08pm On Jun 02, 2020
Dont worry, American problem with Adesina has been taken to Ijebu for full analysis and dispatch.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives AfDB President, Adesina by Unnerve: 6:15pm On Jun 02, 2020
ZooOga:

dignity and solidarity .... you no see Baba wearing his expensive shoes that NL loves? cheesy
I no understand baba cheesy
Re: Buhari Receives AfDB President, Adesina by HazardMan(m): 6:23pm On Jun 02, 2020
Angelfrost:

The very same reason Trump doesn't wear... Corona fears them!!! tongue
Wow! This is wonderful....
Re: Buhari Receives AfDB President, Adesina by Jakemedg(m): 6:25pm On Jun 02, 2020
Angelfrost:

Leaving....
Thanks
Re: Buhari Receives AfDB President, Adesina by uunwanaobong3: 6:25pm On Jun 02, 2020
Jahwinaboy:
U typed with a bit of insecurities/fear. As Trump is not smart enough to talk anyhow & being insensitive, let him witness his foolishness. Corona or no Corona, na once man dey die. U think Americans give a damn? Now is the perfect time to protest cuz people are not too occupied in business. BTW, the video of the black man's death is enough to spark protests. Economic recession, blacks, Corona are insignificant cuz these blacks are indirectly fighting for some of the freedom u are enjoying now.

My I am only afraid of the fallout or repercussion of this riot if not contain.
This is not a funny matter, it can either have negative or positive repercussion which might outweigh the cause of the protest.

This funny thing that you are seeing here might lead to a civil war, disintegration of American state, change in Constitution which might soften or toughen on the right to protest, forming of left and right wing factions, forming of terrorism group, massive killing between blacks who seek Justice and white who have a fear of being deny Justice, global outbreak of violence, rejection of U.S visa to Africans, increasing number of death due to covid19 etc which might lead to the black being targeted and blame for all the violent and problem.

Black should never be drown into politiking between Democrat and Republican using the death of this innocent man Floyd.

U can't guess the consequences that will happen if the world biggest society, economics and military power such as U.S were to fail......... The fallout on the rest of the world will be massive............. And the little right and freedom the blacks get will be taken away from them.
Only peaceful protest can safe us
Re: Buhari Receives AfDB President, Adesina by Tusabi: 6:30pm On Jun 02, 2020
Another banker hmmmmm Akwa Ibom never finish to cry o
Re: Buhari Receives AfDB President, Adesina by mamaafrik(m): 6:32pm On Jun 02, 2020
GOFRONT:
And All Femi Adesina could do is Eat apple while meeting is going On...
oga,where you see apple for hin hand.
Diedieooooo
Re: Buhari Receives AfDB President, Adesina by mechanics(m): 6:42pm On Jun 02, 2020
Hahahahah, funny.
Re: Buhari Receives AfDB President, Adesina by Olominira(m): 6:43pm On Jun 02, 2020
uunwanaobong3:

My I am only afraid of the fallout or repercussion of this riot if not contain.
This is not a funny matter, it can either have negative or positive repercussion which might outweigh the cause of the protest.

This funny thing that you are seeing here might lead to a civil war, disintegration of American state, change in Constitution which might soften or toughen on the right to protest, forming of left and right wing factions, forming of terrorism group, massive killing between blacks who seek Justice and white who have a fear of being deny Justice, global outbreak of violence, rejection of U.S visa to Africans, increasing number of death due to covid19 etc which might lead to the black being targeted and blame for all the violent and problem.

Black should never be drown into politiking between Democrat and Republican using the death of this innocent man Floyd.

U can't guess the consequences that will happen if the world biggest society, economics and military power such as U.S were to fail......... The fallout on the rest of the world will be massive............. And the little right and freedom the blacks get will be taken away from them.
Only peaceful protest can safe us
All these depend on Americans. You have nothing to worry about. The same US set Libya on fire, so why are you worried?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives AfDB President, Adesina by DonroxyII: 7:09pm On Jun 02, 2020
omonnakoda:
We do know how to play international politics

Now African presidents should me more vocal in putting pressure on the US about the Floyd killing.
If a Nigerian should be killed that way , You would have seen criticism from UK, EU, US, Canada visa ban , Ban to some of our leaders etc among other pressure ...

See all African leaders being silent.... grin

No one wants to risk being cut out of Aids.... Me too couldn't post my mind on Twitter cuz Internet never forget grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives AfDB President, Adesina by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 02, 2020
fergie001:

https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1267834498525339649?s=19
every thing about Nigeria politics and politicians-criminals from birth to death.they can never help a single Nigerian soul outside the immediate family.
Re: Buhari Receives AfDB President, Adesina by middlebelter(m): 7:49pm On Jun 02, 2020
GOFRONT:

Leave this guy to eat his apple in peace. Do you want to eat Apple ni? Remember, not all apples are good to eat in Ado Rock? Ask Mr Sanni Abacha.
Re: Buhari Receives AfDB President, Adesina by GentleYoung(m): 7:50pm On Jun 02, 2020
GOFRONT:

Face mask Sir.

Open your eyes and don't be silly.
Re: Buhari Receives AfDB President, Adesina by gowonmaharajah(m): 7:55pm On Jun 02, 2020
Fortune212:
Why is he not putting on nose mask, Yehyeh country. Decieving the masses with audio Corona virus, rubbish!
show me a picture of donald Trump on nosemask.just one
Re: Buhari Receives AfDB President, Adesina by Proudlytips: 8:00pm On Jun 02, 2020
Oh
Re: Buhari Receives AfDB President, Adesina by ofiko123(m): 8:06pm On Jun 02, 2020
Sai buhari..
Re: Buhari Receives AfDB President, Adesina by Oyinlomobambam(m): 8:09pm On Jun 02, 2020
aminusodiq:
Mak dem free dis man na grin

Btwn I will make an outstanding logo for ur brand... Check my siggy

Hiw much?
Re: Buhari Receives AfDB President, Adesina by aminusodiq(m): 8:10pm On Jun 02, 2020
Oyinlomobambam:

Hiw much?
Kindly check my watzapp link on my profile... It varies ma
Re: Buhari Receives AfDB President, Adesina by shiffynaani(m): 8:21pm On Jun 02, 2020
I never see this man wear agbada or Igbo isi cloth at all. too bad
Re: Buhari Receives AfDB President, Adesina by jrusky(m): 8:25pm On Jun 02, 2020
festacman:
Strong battle ahead the soul of AfDB

Africa must must keep pushing till Adesina is sworn in for 2nd term and bold statement made that this Bank is an African bank in which US as a shareholder has no veto power override laid-down corporate governance rules.

Thanks bro I said samething you say that one misguided goat was attacking me supporting the damn US and their imperialist gang.

In as far the word *Africa Dev. Bank* is involved all hands on deck. Its not European or Americ Dev Bank the word *Africa* overide any damn interest from any s u c k white countries.

AfDB is Africa affairs if Adeshina is find wanting let Africa do the probe.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children / Graphics Photos From Today's Explosion Scene In Damaturu / Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.