Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State (61301 Views)

EFCC Declares Pastor Emmanuel Gbaruko, Another Wanted For Stealing N183m (Pix) / Magu Used Pastor Emmanuel Omalewas To Launder Funds Abroad - Daily Post / Gombe Pastor, Emmanuel, Tortures 10-Year-Old Boy With An Electric Iron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:37pm On Jun 03, 2020
Strawberryginge:
You are funny. Lol your insults make pls continue I'm enjoying it wow I never thought this would get interesting pls don't stop i'm enjoying it lollllll.

see this one? you quote me because you are bitter about what i wrote and expect me not to reply you deluded nonsense about your USELESS GOD?! better get with the program, your brainwashing tactics dont work with me.
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by Dackrapper(m): 6:38pm On Jun 03, 2020
Kingdomcome:
Everybody need to convert to Muslims immediately so that the killing will stop,let us stop living in hiposcrist.

This killing has nothing to do with Religion, there is a communal clash going on between the Tiv and Ichen and when Tiv militia were coming to attack Mararraba which is an ichen settlement he was in the farm at that moment so he was killed.
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by Strawberryginge(f): 6:38pm On Jun 03, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

see this one? you quote me because you are bitter about what i wrote and expect me not to reply you deluded nonsense about your USELESS GOD?! better get with the program, your brainwashing tactics dont work with me.
I'm not bitter about anything and nothing you say will make me bitter try harder baby.
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:38pm On Jun 03, 2020
Strawberryginge:
I'm forcing anything on you. I don't force people to do anything ooo. I only said stop insulting oga began to talk nonsense. I have just been laughing since.

who do you think you are that you can stop anyone for having their opinion?! do you think we are all brainwashed donkeys? thats my opinion, you can take it or shove it, but it will remain my opinion!
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:39pm On Jun 03, 2020
Strawberryginge:
I'm not bitter about anything and nothing you say will make me bitter try harder baby.

yet you are the one quoting me expecting me to stop having my opinion on your USELESS GOD?!
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by Strawberryginge(f): 6:40pm On Jun 03, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

who do you think you are that you can stop anyone for having their opinion?! do you think we are all brainwashed donkeys? thats my opinion, you can take it or shove it, but it will remain my opinion!
You are so entertaining. Keep it up.
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by Strawberryginge(f): 6:42pm On Jun 03, 2020
[quote author=MrBrownJay1 post=90276801]

yet you are the one quoting me expecting me to stop having my opinion on your USELESS GOD?![/quote
I'm quoting you because i'm enjoying your replies sweetheart like I love seeing people over work themselves on small matters.
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:46pm On Jun 03, 2020
Strawberryginge:
You are so entertaining. Keep it up.

dont worry i have all the time AND energy in the world....

Strawberryginge:
I'm quoting you because i'm enjoying your replies sweetheart like I love seeing people over work themselves on small matters.

i dont care why/how/when you are quoting me, if you do, you will always get a reply from me.... and certainly wont change my stand on you and your USELESS GOD
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by Strawberryginge(f): 6:51pm On Jun 03, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

dont worry i have all the time AND energy in the world....

i dont care why/how/when you are quoting me, if you do, you will always get a reply from me.... and certainly wont change my stand on you and your USELESS GOD
Ok I don't mind siurrrrrr. But I have to end today's session we will continue tomorrow or maybe later this evening. I don't mind if this becomes an everyday thing. I'm happy you have the strength to keep me entertained. Good night, sleep tight.
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:00pm On Jun 03, 2020
Strawberryginge:
Ok I don't mind siurrrrrr. But I have to end today's session we will continue tomorrow or maybe later this evening. I don't mind if this becomes an everyday thing. I'm happy you have the strength to keep me entertained. Good night, sleep tight.

dont worry, i will be here patiently waiting for you to quote me some more... my opinion will NEVER change about your USELESS GOD
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by Xmuslim: 2:13am On Jun 04, 2020
Matthew 10:34-37 - Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

35 For I have come to turn

“‘a man against his father,
a daughter against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—
36 a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.’[a]

37 “Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

Let's start with this today.

Now come here and start your re-interpretation of peace and sword grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Four Policemen Torture Woman Over Stolen Ipad. / Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" / Man Had Sex With A Horse In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.