Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,552 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State (61304 Views)

EFCC Declares Pastor Emmanuel Gbaruko, Another Wanted For Stealing N183m (Pix) / Magu Used Pastor Emmanuel Omalewas To Launder Funds Abroad - Daily Post / Gombe Pastor, Emmanuel, Tortures 10-Year-Old Boy With An Electric Iron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by philip0906(m): 8:27pm On Jun 02, 2020
jacksonkennedy:
we are living in the 21st century. It's a media age. You don't need to always be on the streets protesting. You can raise awareness these days over social media and get the authorities to do something
Noted! Keep raising "awareness" on Twitter (In Nigeria) while we're been raped constantly in real life by politicians.

Before I forget, while you were all throwing hashtags on Twitter from the comfort of your homes, Buhari and his gang already approved 2 sets of multi billion $ loans, which will be looted back and we'll end up paying inform of increased VAT, taxation while the insecurity will still persist.

Look forward to the next hash tag. Bye

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by xerxes456(m): 8:29pm On Jun 02, 2020
sirp9898:
angryWe christains in nigeria must protest if we are united for the govt to do justice
better still we can pray for Gods intervention.
Jesus never came to this world not to bring peace or save men from physical death.
He came to save men from sin and spiritual death, only when you accept him as your personal Lord and saviour.
As a Christian we can only pray for the Gospel to get to everyone.
I am not saying you shouldn't pray for peace, pray, but don't bother much about it.
Even in Jesus time people died mysteriously, John the Baptist was beheaded, did Jesus protest?
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by Xmuslim: 8:30pm On Jun 02, 2020
xerxes456:
there you go, the journey to make the heart and brain work together is one of the most daunting task of mankind.

The brain works with knowledge, yes sometimes with experience ( but experience can be relative), if you really want them to work together, you need to go on a journey...
The journey to find the truth.
"There are 4 fundamental questions of life. They boil down to this: origin, meaning, morality, destiny."
- Ravi Zacharias
1. Where did I come from?
2. Why am I here?
3. How should I live?
4. Where am I going?
You must be able to answer these four question, to bridge the journey between the brain and the heart...

I do not need any journey sir. It is not compulsory to have answer to every questions.

What make sense does not need any journey. Religion does not make sense.
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by DarkJeddi(m): 8:31pm On Jun 02, 2020
xerxes456:

Because we must commune with God, it's called fellowship, and it builds us up, it strengthens our spirit.

We know he may not answer the way we want, bit we also we know in the end it's going to work out for our good.

Death for a Christian is a good thing, cos we have hope of spending our after life with God.
grin

Take a good breath and read what you just typed..

How am I supposed to take THIS serious?

So a young woman raped and murdered in front of your God is a good thing?

NO wonder her father is going back to his traditional religion.. shocked
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by kingxsamz(m): 8:34pm On Jun 02, 2020
light099:

Well, as a theist I can say God didn't come from anything but you as an atheist, you can't say the universe came from nothing.

Religion is based on faith, miracles, mysteries and supernatural occurrences, while atheism is based on pure physical proofs. Since religion is based on supernatural occurrences, anything is obtainable. It's possible for a God to have been existing timeless miraculously. That's what religion is all about.
But since atheists say no miracles, no supernatural, no mystery. Only provable logical facts. Then, don't come back telling me how the world existed on it's own from nothing, going by the principles of atheism, that is invalid.

Oh, so it's a matter of theist vs atheist? grin
Bro, drop atheism aside, and drop religion aside, no one can actually prove the existence of any god , neither can one prove how the universe came to be. The earlier you embrace this fact, the better.

Athesim doesn't claim to know how the universe came to be. That statement alone exposes your ignorance. If you can't prove your god's existence, then it remains an imaginary or nonexistent being. Simple! The creation of the universe has nothing to do with atheism.
Atheism doesn't equate science neither does science equate Atheism.
Get your facts right.
Until you can prove it, then anyone can claim that anything created the universe.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by Adau123(m): 8:36pm On Jun 02, 2020
Rip
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by Xmuslim: 8:36pm On Jun 02, 2020
xerxes456:

Because we must commune with God, it's called fellowship, and it builds us up, it strengthens our spirit.

We know he may not answer the way we want, bit we also we know in the end it's going to work out for our good.

Death for a Christian is a good thing, cos we have hope of spending our after life with God.

Muslims also believe that death for a Muslim is a good thing, because he's going to paradise

Have you ever imagined that Muslim God (Allah) May be the right God? He promised to keep replacing your burnt skin in hell over and over so that you could feel the pain

What if you die and find out that God ONLY want Islam and not Christianity grin
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by TruthinAction: 8:37pm On Jun 02, 2020
TheELIMINATOR:
Sad!
Hope the perpetrators are caught and appropriately punished.. but this is Nigeria

If they are fulani herdsmen, they will never be caught. This is the choice we made when we voted this government into power. We have just three years to change it. I don't think the Hausas themselves are happy about what their fulani master is doing. We should all vote them out in the next election. Any party whether APC or PDP that chose a Fulani person as its presidential candidate should not be voted for. We are tired of the killings. They are demons in human flesh.
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by xerxes456(m): 8:37pm On Jun 02, 2020
Xmuslim:

I do not need any journey sir. It is not compulsory to have answer to every questions.

What make sense does not need any journey. Religion does not make sense.
It's like saying it's not compulsory to eat food, you feed your physical body, to do so you go out and work, you work hard day and night to get the comfort of life, is it easy?
Your heart and brain needs to feed too, your spirit man needs food, if you think you are okay where you're, you will continue to be bothered as to why your heart dont connect or rhyme with your knowledge...
Thats spiritual hunger.
You're hungry for knowledge.
It will continue to hunt you until you satisfy it.
Just know that no matter what, God Loves you, Jesus Loves you, He wants to bridge that gap and fill that void..
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by kingxsamz(m): 8:37pm On Jun 02, 2020
xerxes456:

So in other words, the death of that girl who was raped and killed in a church was a good thing?
Do you people even think at all? undecided
Nawa l! Religion sha.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:39pm On Jun 02, 2020
xerxes456:
For those that dont believe in God and his existence, I feel your pain, you need to understand that Life is temporal, whatever happens on earth cannot define God.

So you say,; if there is God why are all these evil happening, why can't God save?

so what you are saying is that, on earth, the devil is stronger than your invisible god?!?!?!

1. God gave us what we call "free will" (thats why you can type all those stuff without receiving one spiritual dirty slap). This earth is for men as of now, he won't interfere except on a very special occasion, and when he does he influences men and won't directly tamper with your will. So men can hurt men to any level, and God may not interfere.

what about the "free will" of innocent people who want to LIVE, innocent people who seek for GOOD HEALTH, innocent people who dont want to be raped and dont want to have their eyes plucked?!?!?!

yet millions of fraudsters in robe will be quick to claim that they can protect and fulfill the prayers of millions of xtians. whats the use of your invisible god if he cant even protect you from evils (or fulfill any of your wishes for good health and prosperity)?, while it is clearly stated that:

Matthew 7:7-8
Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye. shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh. findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

2. For you to believe that, evil shouldn't exist if there is God(who is good) is like saying darkness shouldn't exist if there's light, no matter how you flood a room with light, there will always be a shadow somewhere in that room. So if you expect good to happen, then expect that bad will also happen.

yet your holybok clearly states the opposite:

2 Thessalonians 3:3
But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen you and protect you from the evil one.

Deuteronomy 31:6
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.”

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by kingxsamz(m): 8:40pm On Jun 02, 2020
xerxes456:

It's like saying it's not compulsory to eat food, you feed your physical body, to do so you go out and work, you work hard day and night to get the comfort of life, is it easy?
Your heart and brain needs to feed too, your spirit man needs food, if you think you are okay where you're, you will continue to be bothered as to why your heart dont connect or rhyme with your knowledge...
That spiritual hunger.
You're hungry for knowledge.
It will continue to hint you until you satisfy it.
Just know that no matter what God Loves you, Jesus Loves you, He wants to bridge that gap and fill that void..

Yeah, he loves you so much that he created hell for you incase you tell a lie.
According to religious folks, no sin is big or small.
So a child who lied and a rapist who raped a child would still end up in the same hell. What a good god.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by xerxes456(m): 8:41pm On Jun 02, 2020
kingxsamz:

So in other words, the death of that girl who was raped and killed in a church was a good thing?
Nawa l! Religion sha.
It's a matter of her life with Christ, if she was a true christian, then she has gone to meet the Lord, it will be a good thing.
If not, then it's a very sad story, I hope she was born again.
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by grandoworld: 8:41pm On Jun 02, 2020
True, evil news everywhere
Surinamese4:
It's like I will stop reading news online. No positive news to read
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by kingxsamz(m): 8:42pm On Jun 02, 2020
xerxes456:

1. God gave us what we call "free will" (thats why you can type all those stuff without receiving one spiritual dirty slap). This earth is for men as of now, he won't interfere except on a very special occasion, and when he does he influences men and won't directly tamper with your will. So men can hurt men to any level, and God may not interfere.

The billions of people your god killed in the old testament didn't have freewill abi?
Clown.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by kingxsamz(m): 8:44pm On Jun 02, 2020
[quote author=xerxes456 post=90245937][/quote]
If she had told a lie before that event, she'd end up in hell right?
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by Positivepoint(m): 8:45pm On Jun 02, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Herdsmen again sad

May God protect us from evil people

Rip to them

Well to disappoint u it's tiv that killed them. U seems to not know what's happening in taraba.
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by xerxes456(m): 8:47pm On Jun 02, 2020
kingxsamz:

The billions of people your god killed in the old testament didn't have freewill abi?
Clown.
they had freewill, but your freewill doesn't determine if you will live or die, when your cup is full, death will come even from very awkward funny places...
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by OKTolu: 8:48pm On Jun 02, 2020
Things are getting out of hands in this country
May God help us
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by dcyborg(m): 8:52pm On Jun 02, 2020
[quote author=StrikeBack post=90242304]A Real pastor cannot be killed by herdsmen
He is a fake pastor
Rip. Sir and ma

Why must we have fools like this one here. U are a waste to humanity

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by CAPSLOCKED: 8:58pm On Jun 02, 2020
kingxsamz:

Nawa l! Religion sha.

THEY ALWAYS BELIEVE GOD'S PLAN IS BEST IRRESPECTIVE OF OUTCOME, UNTIL IT HAPPENS TO THEM.
THAT FAMILY IS BURNING. IT'S NOT JUST THE DEATH BUT HOW IT HAPPENED. THEY CAN CONSUME ANYBODY WHO TELLS THEM THIS IS GOD'S WILL.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by CAPSLOCKED: 8:59pm On Jun 02, 2020
OKTolu:
May God help us
HE NEVER DOES. WHEN WILL YOU ALL REALIZE IT?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by xerxes456(m): 8:59pm On Jun 02, 2020
kingxsamz:

Yeah, he loves you so much that he created hell for you incase you tell a lie.
According to religious folks, no sin is big or small.
So a child who lied and a rapist who raped a child would still end up in the same hell. What a good god.
Hell was created for the devil and his demons, not for men.

But if you decide to follow the devil by using your freewill to do evil and lie etc, you will end up with the devil.
So it's a matter of choice, Hell is not for any human who accepts Christ as his lord and personal saviour.
Hell is for the devil and those who choose to follow him.
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by juman(m): 9:02pm On Jun 02, 2020
Very very bad country.
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by Strawberryginge(f): 9:15pm On Jun 02, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

- when some innocent children get his own eyes plucked, you dont want to blame your BASTARD GOD
- when a innocent babe get raped and murder in church, you dont want to blame your BASTARD GOD
- when 9ja police are killing innocent students, you dont want to blame your BASTARD GOD
- when cops are gladly killing innocent black men in the US, you dont want to blame your BASTARD GOD
- when covid-19 is killing 100s of thousands innocent people, you dont want to blame your BASTARD GOD

...and if you guys are quick to say that your nonsense god in the sky is everything, then let him take full responsibility for the above, and be called a BASTARD GOD that lets innocent people die while doing absolutely nothing. then tomorrow when you will get a free giveaway money from some demon in sheep clothing, you will now call it "GOD'S WORK"....lol!
**yawns** pathetic
Let me leave you with this
this world is full of good and evil and evil is bound to happen I am not in the mind of God and I was in the habit of blaming everything on God until I realized that this world is not an evil free world. I have nothing against you or people that dont believe in God but dont insult his name. You don't know how he works I am going to allow God be the judge and you are still alive is a good thing for you because I know people who have insult the name of the lord and they are no more. Anyways Adios.
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by Ezini(f): 9:17pm On Jun 02, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
their god was in isolation.... he will be back after covid-19 lockdown...

[img]https://media1./images/c4a3c39397c331c7fceaa1d540ef1ed0/tenor.gif[/img]

You think you are funny,
May God forgive you for you know not what you are doing

Your mockery of Christianity wont change the fact that Christ is coming again. But this time as a judge, are you ready
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:18pm On Jun 02, 2020
Ezini:
You think you are funny,
May God forgive you for you know not what you are doing

Your mockery of Christianity wont change the fact that Christ is coming again. But this time as a judge, are you ready

patiently waiting for him as we speak... let me know when he gets here.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 02, 2020
Those jihadists in the bush and in the seat of power are hell bent on wiping Christianity away from the north. How then do we serve same God.
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by vikstandon(m): 9:24pm On Jun 02, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
their god was in isolation.... he will be back after covid-19 lockdown...

[img]https://media1./images/c4a3c39397c331c7fceaa1d540ef1ed0/tenor.gif[/img]

Precious in the sight of God is the death of a Saint (his beloved)...He is home from the evil days coming.

He is in a peaceful and lovely place free from pains.

Death is a means not an end!!
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:27pm On Jun 02, 2020
vikstandon:
Precious in the sight of God is the death of a Saint (his beloved)...He is home from the evil days coming.

He is in a peaceful and lovely place free from pains.

Death is a means not an end!!

i hope you will say the same above rubbish if/when "god forbids" someone plucks the eyes or rape and murder your children...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Had Sex With A Horse In Katsina / Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" / "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.