Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,256 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State (61319 Views)

EFCC Declares Pastor Emmanuel Gbaruko, Another Wanted For Stealing N183m (Pix) / Magu Used Pastor Emmanuel Omalewas To Launder Funds Abroad - Daily Post / Gombe Pastor, Emmanuel, Tortures 10-Year-Old Boy With An Electric Iron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by xerxes456(m): 9:34pm On Jun 02, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

so what you are saying is that, on earth, the devil is stronger than your invisible god?!?!?!

is the devil visible? Men decides here on earth, why there is so much evil is because men allow it, the Good you see was also allowed by men, so the ball is always in our court. So that when God wants to judge, it will be a very fair judgment, every man will agree in his heart if what he did was right or wrong.

what about the "free will" of innocent people who want to LIVE, innocent people who seek for GOOD HEALTH, innocent people who dont want to be raped and dont want to have their eyes plucked?!?!?!
the decision to live or die on this physical level is not up to man, this is not "Game of Thrones" where you can stare death and say "Not Today"... this is life, real life, when death comes that is it.

yet millions of fraudsters in robe will be quick to claim that they can protect and fulfill the prayers of millions of xtians. whats the use of your invisible god if he cant even protect you from evils (or fulfill any of your wishes for good health and prosperity)?, while it is clearly stated that:

Matthew 7:7-8
Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye. shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh. findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

God is not a ginie or a magician that fulfills wishes, He is God whether he answers our prayers or not. You don't get it, it doesn't matter what the scriptures you're quoting(which it's clear you don't even understand it) God is God. Final. everything He does is for His glory. If you don't like Go and create your own human being. but you are His you better get it right, no matter what you believe it doesn't change a pin. God loves you, and he wants you to be in His camp, not the Devils camp. and note you can't stand on the fence, its either you're for God or for the devil.

2 Thessalonians 3:3
But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen you and protect you from the evil one.

Yes, He will, until its time to go home to meet Him, the evil one cannot do anything unless God allows it.

Deuteronomy 31:6
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.”

Yes He will Never leave us. He is our God On earth and in Heaven.

As I said you can quote all the scriptures you want, if Jesus is not in your heart, you can read the bible over and over, but you will never understand it, it will continue to confuse you. accept Jesus into your heart first then prayerfully read the scriptures, then you will understand.

Mark 4
11 And he said unto them, Unto you, it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables:
12 That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and their sins should be forgiven them.

Thats Jesus Speaking to his Disciples.
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by letitrainnow(m): 9:37pm On Jun 02, 2020
So sad. RIP to them.
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by kingxsamz(m): 9:42pm On Jun 02, 2020
xerxes456:
Hell was created for the devil and his demons, not for men.

But if you decide to follow the devil by using your freewill to do evil and lie etc, you will end up with the devil.
So it's a matter of choice, Hell is not for any human who accepts Christ as his lord and personal saviour.
Hell is for the devil and those who choose to follow him.

What is this one saying? undecided
I said your god loves you so much that he created hell, so that he can throw you there if you make use of the freewill he gave to you.
The same freewill he knows people would use to sin against him.
Abeg jor... If I give a three year old a knife to hold and warn him not to play with it and he ends up hurting himself, who's to blame? Me or the child? undecided
There's no evil in heaven and one can't commit sin there. But your god didn't think of that when creating humans, so that they don't sin in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by SexytorresE(f): 9:44pm On Jun 02, 2020
light099:

And sex is a product of what? Or do you just rub two stones and a baby is produced?

Well, atheism is one of the dumbest philosophies but I do understand it's an easy way out for some people.
I can't waste my energy with people in a dark room blindfolded looking for a black cat that is not there but they found it. Good luck God advocate.
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by kingxsamz(m): 9:46pm On Jun 02, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

THEY ALWAYS BELIEVE GOD'S PLAN IS BEST IRRESPECTIVE OF OUTCOME, UNTIL IT HAPPENS TO THEM.
THAT FAMILY IS BURNING. IT'S NOT JUST THE DEATH BUT HOW IT HAPPENED. THEY CAN CONSUME ANYBODY WHO TELLS THEM THIS IS GOD'S WILL.

I'm telling you.
The whole thing is just annoying.
See the nonsense that one said.
Her death is a good thing.
He should say that rubbish to her family, if they won't lynch him.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by xerxes456(m): 9:48pm On Jun 02, 2020
kingxsamz:

What is this one saying? undecided
I said your god loves you so much that he created hell, so that he can throw you there if you make use of the freewill he gave to you.
The same freewill he knows people would use to sin against him.
Abeg jor... If I give a three year old a knife to hold and warn him not to play with it and he ends up hurting himself, who's to blame? Me or the child? undecided
There's no evil in heaven and one can't commit sin there. But your god didn't think of that when creating humans, so that they don't sin in the first place.
If I accept His Love, He won't throw me into Hell. If I don't accept his Love and decide to behave like the devil, I will go to Hell.
He wants only people that accept Him, with the free will given, if you don't accept him, that means you've accepted the devil. You will end up with who you accept.
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by kingxsamz(m): 9:49pm On Jun 02, 2020
xerxes456:
they had freewill, but your freewill doesn't determine if you will live or die, when your cup is full, death will come even from very awkward funny places...
Don't divert abeg.
You said your god doesn't react because he gave humans freewill.
Why did he react and kill billions of people in the bible since he gave them freewill? It's a simple question. Don't beat around the bush. undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 02, 2020
kingxsamz:

Oh, so it's a matter of theist vs atheist? grin
Bro, drop atheism aside, and drop religion aside, no one can actually prove the existence of any god , neither can one prove how the universe came to be. The earlier you embrace this fact, the better.
Athesim doesn't claim to know how the universe came to be. That statement alone exposes your ignorance. If you can't prove your god's existence, then it remains an imaginary or nonexistent being. Simple! The creation of the universe has nothing to do with atheism.
Atheism doesn't equate science neither does science equate Atheism.
Get your facts right.
Until you can prove it, then anyone can claim that anything created the universe.

Bla bla bla bla. Since you can no longer stay in the line of argument, you already start shooting randomly in all directions.

No one needs to prove existence of a God, existence of the world already proves the existence of it's creator/origin. This logic is valid and it's something we use in discerning facts each day, but I understand the only way out to validate your atheism is to discard this logic and rather ask for proofs in terms of God physically appearing and other shiits like that. You can keep asking for such proofs to buy more time for your no-god shiit.

Since you're ignorant of the atheist doctrine, let me put you through it. Atheism does two things:
First, it debunks religion and anything that represents it e.g the Bible, Quran etc.
Second, it uses science to create it's own account of how the universe came to be - the big bang, role of gravity, earliest forms of life, evolution, natural selection, survival of the fittest etc.

Then the fervent atheists most times mock the theists, how gullible they're; until you eventually discover they're more gullible in their lame no-god religion, and very narrow-minded too.
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:51pm On Jun 02, 2020
xerxes456:

is the devil visible? Men decides here on earth, why there is so much evil is because men allow it, the Good you see was also allowed by men, so the ball is always in our court. So that when God wants to judge, it will be a very fair judgment, every man will agree in his heart if what he did was right or wrong.

of course i can see the devil, the ritualist/rapist/murderers/kidnappers, body part snatchers are all devils na!

the decision to live or die on this physical level is not up to man, this is not "Game of Thrones" where you can stare death and say "Not Today"... this is life, real life, when death comes that is it.

so you are confirming that you god is useless when it comes to protecting you, right?! your god is useless when it comes to making sure good health...so what the hell are all these people praying in church and offering tithes for? why the fraudster in robe every sunday says he will fulfill your prayers? why so many charlatans claiming they can do fake miracles? come on!

God is not a ginie or a magician that fulfills wishes, He is God whether he answers our prayers or not. You don't get it, it doesn't matter what the scriptures you're quoting(which it's clear you don't even understand it) God is God. Final. everything He does is for His glory. If you don't like Go and create your own human being. but you are His you better get it right, no matter what you believe it doesn't change a pin. God loves you, and he wants you to be in His camp, not the Devils camp. and note you can't stand on the fence, its either you're for God or for the devil.

you are the one who dont understand your holybook, just because i dont believe in your mambo jambo, dont believe for one second that i aint WELL VERSED in this charade. i know your holybook in and out with my eyes closed. from the hypocrisy to the clear contradictions of that book.
i want no part in this evil god of yours that let millions of innocent suffer while he watches in silent. why waste time since that invisible god cant do shiit for anybody?!?!

Yes, He will, until its time to go home to meet Him, the evil one cannot do anything unless God allows it.
Yes He will Never leave us He is our God On earth and in Heaven.

stop LYING to your own self....your god cant protect anybody, not even in his own place of worship... the devil just raped an innocent child in church, IN CHURCH for crying out loud...where was you god's protection?!?! better yet the devil just plucked a child's eyes while your invisible god sat and watched... what happened? he ran out of protection credit?!?!?

As I said you can quote all the scriptures you want, if Jesus is not in your heart, you can read the bible over and over, but you will never understand it, it will continue to confuse you. accept Jesus into your heart first then prayerfully read the scriptures, then you will understand.

dont be mad at me because i know the ins and outs of your holybook used to brainwashed you people. you people will be robbed every sunday of the little you have while some charlatans is driving away in a Bentley and private jets, yet you will call that evil doing, "gods work".

here is other juicy stories from the great holy men of yours:
- https://www.nairaland.com/5899199/aau-student-dies-result-abortion
- https://www.nairaland.com/5899317/boy-raped-uwa-been-caught

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by kingxsamz(m): 9:52pm On Jun 02, 2020
xerxes456:
If I accept His Love, He won't throw me into Hell. If I don't accept his Love and decide to behave like the devil, I will go to Hell.
He wants only people that accept Him, with the free will given, if you don't accept him, that means you've accepted the devil. You will end up with who you accept.

You keep replying as if you're a robot.
Answer these questions abeg.

.. If I give a three year old a knife to hold and warn him not to play with it and he ends up hurting himself, who's to blame? Me or the child? undecided
There's no evil in heaven and one can't commit sin there. Why didn't your god think of that when creating humans, so that they don't sin in the first place?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by xerxes456(m): 9:53pm On Jun 02, 2020
kingxsamz:

Don't divert abeg.
You said your god doesn't react because he gave humans freewill.
Why did he react and kill billions of people in the bible since he gave them freewill? It's a simple question. Don't beat around the bush. undecided

Their individual cups was full... when your cup is full nothing remains but judgement. its so unfortunate that you wont know when your cup fills up... this is life.
When Men dedicate their lives to the devil and do wickedly, they still expect that God wont judge them, God Love you and the only time you have is now this very second, you dont know when your cup will fill up.
Repent today.
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 02, 2020
SexytorresE:
I can't waste my energy with people in a dark room blindfolded looking for a black cat that is not there but they found it. Good luck God advocate.

Same here, I stopped arguing with atheists many years ago. What's the essence of wasting time in arguing with someone when sooner or later, just 5 seconds would clear all his/her doubt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by Andeze(m): 10:03pm On Jun 02, 2020
RIP
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by xerxes456(m): 10:05pm On Jun 02, 2020
kingxsamz:

You keep replying as if you're a robot.
Answer these questions abeg.

.. If I give a three year old a knife to hold and warn him not to play with it and he ends up hurting himself, who's to blame? Me or the child? undecided
There's no evil in heaven and one can't commit sin there. Why didn't your god think of that when creating humans, so that they don't sin in the first place?
For the three years old it's your fault, why didn't you give the three-year-old a toy to play with, can you control consequences?

God created Man, but God needs gods, that won't rebel as the devil did, so our life is all about sieving the eligible from the ineligible, its the devil trying to prove his strength by deceiving man.

The truth is here for you, the warning is here now, Accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour and Be saved, He is the way, the truth, and the Life, no Man Comes to God without Him.

if you're the three years old and your parents warned you, when you hurt yourself who feels the pain?
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by akigbemaru: 10:09pm On Jun 02, 2020
ganisucks:
A clergyman, Reverend Emmanuel Saba Bileya, and his wife, Julianna, have been killed by yet to be identified gunmen in Mararraba community in Donga local government area of Tabara state.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3120322391366911&id=100001675410213
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by wizod(m): 10:25pm On Jun 02, 2020
All terrorists are muslims and very few not all muslims are terrorists but in all remember to FEAR NORTH
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by kingxsamz(m): 10:27pm On Jun 02, 2020
light099:

Bla bla bla bla. Since you can no longer stay in the line of argument, you already start shooting randomly in all directions.

No one needs to prove existence of a God, existence of the world already proves the existence of it's creator/origin. This logic is valid and it's something we use in discerning facts each day, but I understand the only way out to validate your atheism is to discard this logic and rather ask for proofs in terms of God physically appearing and other shiits like that. You can keep asking for such proofs to buy more time for your no-god shiit.

Since you're ignorant of the atheist doctrine, let me put you through it. Atheism does two things:
First, it debunks religion and anything that represents it e.g the Bible, Quran etc.
Second, it uses science to create it's own account of how the universe came to be - the big bang, role of gravity, earliest forms of life, evolution, natural selection, survival of the fittest etc.

Then the fervent atheists most times mock the theists, how gullible they're; until you eventually discover they're more gullible in their lame no-god religion, and very narrow-minded too.

You're more deluded than I thought. sad
I said, Athesim doesn't equate Science , neither does science equate athesim.
There is no stupid doctrine about atheism.
It's simply the lack of belief in a god or gods...
Prove it, and they'll believe you.
Athesim has nothing to do with the big bang theory. That's science stuff.
Not all atheists believe in the big bang theory.
Besides, it's a theory after all, not a conclusion.
So go and educate yourself.
Folks like you would link Athesim to the anti-christ or devil. Shows you don't even know what you're talking about.

Give me proof of your god, if you can't, then he's just an ordinary fictional character like Godzilla. tongue
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by Funkybabee(f): 10:42pm On Jun 02, 2020
Nairaland scared me these days, bad bad news every where
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by Tisham20(m): 10:45pm On Jun 02, 2020
RIP
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by xerxes456(m): 10:47pm On Jun 02, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

of course i can see the devil, the ritualist/rapist/murderers/kidnappers, body part snatchers are all devils na!

so you are confirming that you god is useless when it comes to protecting you, right?! your god is useless when it comes to making sure good health...so what the hell are all these people praying in church and offering tithes for? why the fraudster in robe every sunday says he will fulfill your prayers? why so many charlatans claiming they can do fake miracles? come on!

you are the one who dont understand your holybook, just because i dont believe in your mambo jambo, dont believe for one second that i aint WELL VERSED in this charade. i know your holybook in and out with my eyes closed. from the hypocrisy to the clear contradictions of that book.
i want no part in this evil god of yours that let millions of innocent suffer while he watches in silent. why waste time since that invisible god cant do shiit for anybody?!?!

stop LYING to your own self....your god cant protect anybody, not even in his own place of worship... the devil just raped an innocent child in church, IN CHURCH for crying out loud...where was you god's protection?!?! better yet the devil just plucked a child's eyes while your invisible god sat and watched... what happened? he ran out of protection credit?!?!?

dont be mad at me because i know the ins and outs of your holybook used to brainwashed you people. you people will be robbed every sunday of the little you have while some charlatans is driving away in a Bentley and private jets, yet you will call that evil doing, "gods work".

here is another juicy story from the great holy men of yours: https://www.nairaland.com/5899199/aau-student-dies-result-abortion

As I said Evil prevails when men allow it, those bad people you mentioned allowed the devil to use them, its a matter of choice, as for the Pastor he allowed the devil to use him simply.
God is no respecter of persons, when their cup is full God will Judge, as for the innocent, they have their individual lives they lived before then, God will Judge them too, this is Life, God will not justify me because i was the victim, He will still judge my life if I choose to serve him or the devil when i had the time.
As for the Vilain, when his time comes God will judge him.
God is God no matter how you see it, He's like a rock come rain come shine he doesn't change.
as I said there are instances where God can intervene.
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by kingxsamz(m): 10:58pm On Jun 02, 2020
xerxes456:
For the three years old it's your fault , why didn't you give the three-year-old a toy to play with, can you control consequences?

Good. cheesy
Finally, you've come into agreement that the adult (God) is at fault for giving the three year old (Human) the knife (Freewill) . Therefore he should be blamed for his mistakes, not the other way around. cheesy

xerxes456:
why didn't you give the three-year-old a toy to play with?
Why didn't your god give humans the ability to be good without sin, rather than giving them something which will result to evil? undecided

I know all this makes sense to you deep down, but your belief is holding your thinking back, the doctrine is so strong that it denies you the ability to think. Don't worry you'll be fine. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by hahn(m): 11:07pm On Jun 02, 2020
goldony:

U are learning to talk with out ur sense abi? Nonsense creature

You dey use your sense na him you no fit compose simple sentence? undecided
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by AmDayo: 11:12pm On Jun 02, 2020
MansoryMX:
Let’s see if all this high service people will protest this one.

Until you are in the deceased shoe or any of your love ones before you know,if is EYE SERVICE or not.
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by hopefulLandlord: 11:14pm On Jun 02, 2020
Jakemedg:
Not again
Modified : What is wrong with all these atheists above trying to bash God and Christianity whenever an unfortunate event happens to Christians

what do you think would have been the posts from religious people if these dead people were hardcore atheists?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by hopefulLandlord: 11:16pm On Jun 02, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

yet i have called your god a BASTARD GOD millions of time on NL, and still living to tell the tale. the above rubbish only work for deluded brainwashed sheep. tell your useless god to go hug a holy transformer!

You have spoken facts

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 02, 2020
StrikeBack:
A Real pastor cannot be killed by herdsmen
He is a fake pastor
Rip. Sir and ma

Denique
Bold ignorance shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by kingxsamz(m): 11:32pm On Jun 02, 2020
xerxes456:

Their individual cups was full... when your cup is full nothing remains but judgement. its so unfortunate that you wont know when your cup fills up... this is life.

But this contradicts your statement that god doesn't react because he gave humans freewill.
Now you're saying it's because their cups were full.
Did he react or not? If he did then your statement is invalid.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by Jakemedg(m): 12:43am On Jun 03, 2020
hopefulLandlord:

what do you think would have been the posts from religious people if these dead people were hardcore atheists?
What an insensitive question where is your sense of humanity?
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by Newbielearner(m): 12:58am On Jun 03, 2020
StrikeBack:
A Real pastor cannot be killed by herdsmen
He is a fake pastor
Rip. Sir and ma

Denique

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by enirock(m): 1:56am On Jun 03, 2020
eternal rest grant unto them o Lord and let perpetual light shine upon them, may they rest in peace. Amen.

For their race is ended, their fight finished and their watch ended

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Had Sex With A Horse In Katsina / Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" / Pastor Marvelous Odalo Defiled, Impregnated 15-Year-Old Girl & Aborted It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.