Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,537 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State (61302 Views)

EFCC Declares Pastor Emmanuel Gbaruko, Another Wanted For Stealing N183m (Pix) / Magu Used Pastor Emmanuel Omalewas To Launder Funds Abroad - Daily Post / Gombe Pastor, Emmanuel, Tortures 10-Year-Old Boy With An Electric Iron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by bestman09(m): 1:59am On Jun 03, 2020
They were actually killed by a rival tribe and the only rival tribe right here where I live to the people of jukun now is tiv. Their language isn't easy though.
Rip to the dead cry

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by ARIYOFabz(m): 2:07am On Jun 03, 2020
and you will say you get sense
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by Xmuslim: 2:37am On Jun 03, 2020
xerxes456:

It's like saying it's not compulsory to eat food, you feed your physical body, to do so you go out and work, you work hard day and night to get the comfort of life, is it easy?
Your heart and brain needs to feed too, your spirit man needs food, if you think you are okay where you're, you will continue to be bothered as to why your heart dont connect or rhyme with your knowledge...
Thats spiritual hunger.
You're hungry for knowledge.
It will continue to hunt you until you satisfy it.
Just know that no matter what, God Loves you, Jesus Loves you, He wants to bridge that gap and fill that void..

Forget all these spiritual hunger. It is meant for people with weak mindset.

By the way Have you ever imagined that Muslim God (Allah) May be the right God? He promised to keep replacing your burnt skin in hell over and over so that you could feel the pain

What if you die and find out that God ONLY want Islam and not Christianity grin

THIS IS HOW SMART YOUR GOD IS. HE COULD NOT EVEN CONVEY HIS RELIGION EASILY TO THE WORLD.
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by hopefulLandlord: 5:00am On Jun 03, 2020
Jakemedg:
What an insensitive question where is your sense of humanity?
stop getting all emotional and answer the simple question

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by Kingrefreshed: 5:12am On Jun 03, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
their god was in isolation.... he will be back after covid-19 lockdown...

[img]https://media1./images/c4a3c39397c331c7fceaa1d540ef1ed0/tenor.gif[/img]

Another Fulani herdsmen terrorist spotted.
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by BEEFIE: 6:18am On Jun 03, 2020
may God forgive their souls
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by Nobody: 6:37am On Jun 03, 2020
kingxsamz:

You're more deluded than I thought. sad
I said, Athesim doesn't equate Science , neither does science equate athesim.
There is no stupid doctrine about atheism.
It's simply the lack of belief in a god or gods...
Prove it, and they'll believe you.
Athesim has nothing to do with the big bang theory. That's science stuff.
Not all atheists believe in the big bang theory.
Besides, it's a theory after all, not a conclusion.
So go and educate yourself.
Folks like you would link Athesim to the anti-christ or devil. Shows you don't even know what you're talking about.

Give me proof of your god, if you can't, then he's just an ordinary fictional character like Godzilla. tongue

Oh, ok. I see.
Seems you're just an atheist wannabe.
And funny enough you don't even know the difference between atheism, agnosticism and science.

Since you know you're confused and ignorant, it's better not to quote someone incase of another time.
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by psalmistkakah(m): 7:54am On Jun 03, 2020
Rest in peace, those killers will not go Scot free in Jesus name amen
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by lawman88(m): 8:03am On Jun 03, 2020
ClitRaider:
Of not Fulani basterrds, shey na ipob rats?
what are u saying?
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by ClitRaider: 8:34am On Jun 03, 2020
lawman88:
what are u saying?
it's a typho bro. I mean "if" not...
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by ClitRaider: 8:36am On Jun 03, 2020
Corporate2020:

God is great. I never knew illiterates too can use smart phones.
Motherfhcker.. Did you know "o" is just before "I" on a qwerty?! You'll never know mofo.
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by todugo(m): 9:40am On Jun 03, 2020
MansoryMX:
Let’s see if all this high service people will protest this one.
They would rather protest and #hastag for a black man killed in another country grin clueless people with clueless government and leaders.

1 Share

Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by xerxes456(m): 10:16am On Jun 03, 2020
kingxsamz:

Good. cheesy
Finally, you've come into agreement that the adult (God) is at fault for giving the three year old (Human) the knife (Freewill) . Therefore he should be blamed for his mistakes, not the other way around. cheesy

Why didn't your god give humans the ability to be good without sin, rather than giving them something which will result to evil? undecided

I know all this makes sense to you deep down, but your belief is holding your thinking back, the doctrine is so strong that it denies you the ability to think. Don't worry you'll be fine. cheesy

That Analogy of child and parents can't hold when it comes to the creator and his creation.
Go to a car factory, not all cars made finally gets to the customers, some that do are even recalled.
Similarly God created man, this is a testing ground, He wants people that would decide to make him their God, he wants people that can choose Him.
So that's it, Man has free will to choose who to follow, God or The flesh(Devil)...

And for your info it's impossible to be an atheist and not be an anti-Christ, Christ is the son of God, so if you say there is no God, then there is no Christ to you... it goes hand in hand...
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by kingxsamz(m): 10:36am On Jun 03, 2020
xerxes456:

That Analogy of child and parents can't hold when it comes to the creator and his creation.
Go to a car factory, not all cars made finally gets to the customers, some that do are even recalled.
Similarly God created man, this is a testing ground, He wants people that would decide to make him their God, he wants people that can choose Him.
So that's it, Man has free will to choose who to follow, God or The flesh(Devil)...

I said it. grin
The doctrine is so strong that it doesn't allow you to think. The analogy I gave puts you in a difficult position so you disregard it.
In few sentences, give me a good reason why that analogy cannot hold.

Lol, you want to use this analogy? It won't favor you.
If some cars don't make it to the factory, then it means there were mistakes in the installation. Some are recalled because a fault was found. Now are you implying that your god makes mistakes? cheesy They don't make cars to see if anyone would die by accident. So it's not testing. They're simply producing.
You have to come into agreement with the terms that your god is not perfect, is evil, not omniscient or doesn't exist. A perfect omniscient god does not test to know the outcome of something he already knows. It's just dumb. A perfect god will kill the problem from its roots which is the devil.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by philipstanley(m): 10:51am On Jun 03, 2020
StrikeBack:
A Real pastor cannot be killed by herdsmen
He is a fake pastor
Rip. Sir and ma

Denique

How many pastors and believers that were persecuted??
Even Jesus and his disciples were killed.

Don't just type anyhow just because you are using free MB

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by project8(m): 11:10am On Jun 03, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Herdsmen again sad

May God protect us from evil people

Rip to them
the post stated rival ethnic insurgent.we all know tiv and jukuns have bn having ethnic clashes.. am not ruling out anything but we shudnt shield the main culprits while pointing fingers on herdsmens. Rip
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by Dozie32(m): 12:30pm On Jun 03, 2020
StrikeBack:
He is a fake pastor
Rip. Sir and ma

Denique

You're an ironic imbecilic idiot!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:56pm On Jun 03, 2020
Kingrefreshed:
Another Fulani herdsmen terrorist spotted.

but of course, if i am not a xtian donkey i must be a muslim goat... lol!
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:19pm On Jun 03, 2020
Strawberryginge:

**yawns** pathetic
Let me leave you with this
this world is full of good and evil and evil is bound to happen I am not in the mind of God and I was in the habit of blaming everything on God until I realized that this world is not an evil free world. I have nothing against you or people that dont believe in God but dont insult his name. You don't know how he works I am going to allow God be the judge and you are still alive is a good thing for you because I know people who have insult the name of the lord and they are no more. Anyways Adios.

what the hell are you talking about?! who blames anything on god?! i dont believe in your invisible god therefore i have no reason to blame it for shiiit.... anything that happens in this world is down to luck and its called LIFE... and there is not much anyone can do about it BUT, when some brainwashed donkey therefore claims that their "god" almighty can do this and can do that, then i give them FACTS that this is either arrant nonsense OR that your god is USELESS.... rather than the mambo jambo nonsense they spew.

if you say your god is almighty and powerful and that he created the world, and when something good happens you claim its "god's work", yet that same god does nothing about all the hunger, plague, diseases, viruses, suffering, killing, raping, kidnapping, poverty, looting and most importantly, defrauding from these bastards in robe who then use the money to buy Bentleys and private jets?!?!?!?!?!?! then i have to call a spade A SPADE and allow my brain and common sense to be the judge and tell it like it is: that god is USELESS!!!!

xerxes456:
As I said Evil prevails when men allow it, those bad people you mentioned allowed the devil to use them, its a matter of choice, as for the Pastor he allowed the devil to use him simply.
God is no respecter of persons, when their cup is full God will Judge, as for the innocent, they have their individual lives they lived before then, God will Judge them too, this is Life, God will not justify me because i was the victim, He will still judge my life if I choose to serve him or the devil when i had the time.
As for the Vilain, when his time comes God will judge him.
God is God no matter how you see it, He's like a rock come rain come shine he doesn't change.
as I said there are instances where God can intervene.

if your god can intervene for money giveaway but NOT when innocent children get their eyes plucked, NOT when innocent xtians get raped and murdered in his own temple, NOT when innocent xtians die by the millions due to sickness/plagues/poverty etc, NOT when millions ask in prayers every sunday and never receive (while your holybook says he always will)... then i am safe to say that, your god is USELESS!!!
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by Strawberryginge(f): 6:18pm On Jun 03, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

what the hell are you talking about?! who blames anything on god?! i dont believe in your invisible god therefore i have no reason to blame it for shiiit.... anything that happens in this world is down to luck and its called LIFE... and there is not much anyone can do about it BUT, when some brainwashed donkey therefore claims that their "god" almighty can do this and can do that, then i give them FACTS that this is either arrant nonsense OR that your god is USELESS.... rather than the mambo jambo nonsense they spew.

if you say your god is almighty and powerful and that he created the world, and when something good happens you claim its "god's work", yet that same god does nothing about all the hunger, plague, diseases, viruses, suffering, killing, raping, kidnapping, poverty, looting and most importantly, defrauding from these bastards in robe who then use the money to buy Bentleys and private jets?!?!?!?!?!?! then i have to call a spade A SPADE and allow my brain and common sense to be the judge and tell it like it is: that god is USELESS!!!!

if your god can intervene for money giveaway but NOT when innocent children get their eyes plucked, NOT when innocent xtians get raped and murdered in his own temple, NOT when innocent xtians die by the millions due to sickness/plagues/poverty etc, NOT when millions ask in prayers every sunday and never receive (while your holybook says he always will)... then i am safe to say that, your god is USELESS!!!
If you don't believe in my God then why are you blaming him?? Abeg whoever you are leave me alone. Matter since yesterday you are still in it abeg metchewww. I'm irritated by you gosh ewwww.
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:23pm On Jun 03, 2020
Strawberryginge:
If you don't believe in my God then why are you blaming him?? Abeg whoever you are leave me alone. Matter since yesterday you are still in it abeg metchewww. I'm irritated by you gosh ewwww.

i knew xtians to be very stupid but now you just took the crown... now sit down, have some water, then try to use what you have between your ears to read the below, this time very slowly:

MrBrownJay1:
i dont believe in your invisible god therefore i have no reason to blame it for shiiit BUT, when some brainwashed donkey therefore claims that their "god" almighty can do this and can do that, then i give them FACTS that this is either arrant nonsense OR that your god is USELESS

...and if you dont want to get a reply from me then STOP FUKCING QUOTING ME, you donkey!
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by Strawberryginge(f): 6:25pm On Jun 03, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Don't give yourself headache oooo hmmm because I know you are sooo pained to come back today and reply I even forgot about this matter abeg. What you say is not my business anymore people like you are so not worth it.
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by Strawberryginge(f): 6:27pm On Jun 03, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

i knew xtians to be very stupid but now you just took the crown... now sit down, have some water, then try to use what you have between your ears to read the below, this time very slowly:

...and if you dont want to get a reply from me then STOP FUKCING QUOTING ME, you donkey!
Wait ooo you think i'm reading what you are typing your life is truly pathetic doh. Your just wasting your time pls look for something else and do.
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:28pm On Jun 03, 2020
Strawberryginge:

Don't give yourself headache oooo hmmm because I know you are sooo pained to come back today and reply I even forgot about this matter abeg. What you say is not my business anymore people like you are so not worth it.

sadly, i just saw you keep quoting me, and i never fail to put you people in your place.... if you forgot about this matter then why are YOU quoting me...?! i dont care about you, and whatever you type wont change my views on your USELESS god
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by Dackrapper(m): 6:29pm On Jun 03, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Herdsmen again sad

May God protect us from evil people

Rip to them
Not Herdsmen but Tiv militia
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by Strawberryginge(f): 6:29pm On Jun 03, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

sadly, i just saw you keep quoting me, and i never fail to put you people in your place.... if you forgot about this matter then why are YOU quoting me...?! i dont care about you, and whatever you type wont change my views on your USELESS god
I keeping quoting you because you keeping replying darling. I don't want to change your mind about anything you understand. But as long as you reply I reply.
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:31pm On Jun 03, 2020
Strawberryginge:
Wait ooo you think i'm reading what you are typing your life is truly pathetic doh. Your just wasting your time pls look for something else and do.

you are not reading it yet replying with your eyes closed abi?! dont worry, i knew xtians to be highly deluded and brainwashed, talking arrant nonsense about their USELESS GOD.
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by bolicks: 6:31pm On Jun 03, 2020
IT WILL NEVER BE WELL WITH THEM IN THIS WORLD AND THE AFTERLIFE.
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:32pm On Jun 03, 2020
Strawberryginge:
I keeping quoting you because you keeping replying darling. I don't want to change your mind about anything you understand. But as long as you reply I reply.

i will always reply to deluded people who are bitter about my opinion and think they can force THEIR views on me... if you dont like what i write, then GTFOH and pretend you didnt read what i typed. duh!
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by Dackrapper(m): 6:33pm On Jun 03, 2020
StrikeBack:
He is a fake pastor
Rip. Sir and ma

Denique

He was not killed by Herdsmen he was killed by Tiv militia coming to attack Mararraba he was in his farmland when he was killed.
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by Strawberryginge(f): 6:33pm On Jun 03, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

you are not reading it yet replying with your eyes closed abi?! dont worry, i knew xtians to be highly deluded and brainwashed, talking arrant nonsense about their USELESS GOD.
You are funny. Lol your insults make pls continue I'm enjoying it wow I never thought this would get interesting pls don't stop i'm enjoying it lollllll.
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by Strawberryginge(f): 6:35pm On Jun 03, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

i will always reply to deluded people who are bitter about my opinion and think they can force THEIR views on me... if you dont like what i write, then GTFOH and pretend you didnt read what i typed. duh!
I'm forcing anything on you. I don't force people to do anything ooo. I only said stop insulting oga began to talk nonsense. I have just been laughing since.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" / Man Had Sex With A Horse In Katsina / "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.