Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,109 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts (66906 Views)

Man Reincarnates Davido's Late Mother Using Straws As The Background. He Reacts / Busty Lady Sleeps With Paul Okoye In A Bad Dream. He Reacts / Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by tegafej(m): 7:50am On Jun 03, 2020
Veryfoolishboy:
This is the problem about rape allegations... It keeps flying with genuine claims and false claims...

Brings case of Somto to mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by incogni2o: 8:19am On Jun 03, 2020
DominusPrime:

Yeah...I agree. Cos you only damage a reputation if he's innocent. But what if he's not?

Or But what if you're not
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by 27Pushing30: 8:28am On Jun 03, 2020
DominusPrime:
She could be lying.
He could be lying.
If you pick a side without any evidence supporting your position then your judgement is clouded by sentiments.
You've simply supported the person you are sympathetic to based on previous experiences or stories.

See my guy I NO LONGER offer ladies drinks o .
I remember a lady back in school who took ONE SMIRNOFF and went haywire . When we got to the room she said no and i chilled . Next morning she felt ashamed (did I mentioned she vomited into my food flask lol)

Anyway my point is if that drink had been in my house not outside story go be say SOMETHING dey that drink ROTFL
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by xolomonstrides(m): 8:31am On Jun 03, 2020
What is the evidence of after 3 years.? It's difficult to prove. Very difficult, even if she presents the invite message. She still can't prove anything. It's a sensitive issue and I frown at the way he and all others are asking for proof. Knowing that there would be know proof.

Rape victims must learn to be bold and speak up early and immediately, cos I assure you most people would never forget and when you finally decide to speak up later it would be too late

It's tricky so people should calm down. I know a victim personality and the only evidence is that she was found in a pool of blood half dead. She might have kept quiet if she was not beaten and almost killed. But those who had no physical wounds other than non-consented sxe. Please speak up cos the psychological trauma hurts more that the physical.

ElajRita:

Maybe, but you don't accused without evidence right, this world is to messed up.
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by Alexdube123: 8:32am On Jun 03, 2020
hmmmm nothing we no go hear.
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by Buffalo2(m): 8:38am On Jun 03, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
grin
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by cejoh(m): 9:24am On Jun 03, 2020
As states start to let businesses reopen under Wach vs Johnson live limitations, music industry organizers are testing out new models of smaller, socially distant concerts. Jones is cautiously optimistic that drive-in concerts might help crack open a door for musicians that slammed shut so quickly in March.
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 03, 2020
27Pushing30:

See my guy I NO LONGER offer ladies drinks o .
I remember a lady back in school who took ONE SMIRNOFF and went haywire . When we got to the room she said no and i chilled . Next morning she felt ashamed (did I mentioned she vomited into my food flask lol)

Anyway my point is if that drink had been in my house not outside story go be say SOMETHING dey that drink ROTFL
Na to dey maximum careful now o my brother...you lucky say e no pass like that...even as you buy am outside some girls go still set you up
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by alasane: 9:29am On Jun 03, 2020
see face of a liar....show proof i tore your clothes after two years.....? May God have mercy on your soul
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 03, 2020
Veryfoolishboy:
This is the problem about rape allegations... It keeps flying with genuine claims and false claims...

Begging d victims to pls come out with proof is like mocking them. In my own view ooo
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by africandollar: 9:56am On Jun 03, 2020
Dybala11:

He probably meant "vulnerable".
You're not going to heaven though, see savage comment.

grin Ah abeg o! I must to enter am.
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by ElajRita(f): 10:16am On Jun 03, 2020
xolomonstrides:
What is the evidence of after 3 years.? It's difficult to prove. Very difficult, even if she presents the invite message. She still can't prove anything. It's a sensitive issue and I frown at the way he and all others are asking for proof. Knowing that there would be know proof.

Rape victims must learn to be bold and speak up early and immediately, cos I assure you most people would never forget and when you finally decide to speak up later it would be too late

It's tricky so people should calm down. I know a victim personality and the only evidence is that she was found in a pool of blood half dead. She might have kept quiet if she was not beaten and almost killed. But those who had no physical wounds other than non-consented sxe. Please speak up cos the psychological trauma hurts more that the physical.

I am against rapist but you know she could be lying
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by ElajRita(f): 10:18am On Jun 03, 2020
kaziblake:
So madam what kinda of evidence should Rape victim produce?

Something to back her up even if it's just the invite chat, you don't just wake up and accused someone of rape.

1 Like

Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by Perfectbeing(m): 10:19am On Jun 03, 2020
StagethemTVee:
But from your products and skits..is like you get inspiration from immorality na. As a man thinketh...so he is
What about pastors that commit rape? Where is their inspiration from??
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by ElajRita(f): 10:20am On Jun 03, 2020
phemmyfour:
That will serve as evidence that he invited her not evidence that he raped her

That he invited her, which will bring us to if he rape her or not, he said he don't know her, if she can bring the invite chat that will nailed him, no matter how long Instagram chat will still be there
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by ElajRita(f): 10:22am On Jun 03, 2020
abike12:

What evidence are you looking for? A s*x tape? A written statement from the alleged rapist? Use your common sense.

Anybody can wake up and accused you of rape. It could be lies or truth.
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by abeliver: 10:40am On Jun 03, 2020
Good morning house....me sef wan report how DJ Cuppy raped me.
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by Playermayweda(m): 10:54am On Jun 03, 2020
They must be punishments for rape banshees if their claims are false, the punishment should be as severe both ways
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by Engraced80(f): 12:36pm On Jun 03, 2020
You may not believe it, but we have more guys that are rapists compared to the non-rapists.
when as a small girl, a full fledged man will be secretly beckoning on you in order to inappropriately touch you.
Have your eyes on your girl-child, because there are so many bad guys out there.
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by AfroKnight: 12:41pm On Jun 03, 2020
DominusPrime:
She could be lying.
He could be lying.
If you pick a side without any evidence supporting your position then your judgement is clouded by sentiments.
You've simply supported the person you are sympathetic to based on previous experiences or stories.

It is not about picking sides. It is about believing an allegation without proof.

Nobody should declare him a rapist solely on the basis of an allegation.

Anybody can accuse anyone of anything.
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by Carter4luv(m): 1:02pm On Jun 03, 2020
two years ago nobody knew oluwadolar so much, God has elevated the young man thru his hustle the PHD ( pull him down) lady is out to accuse d young man. show us the proof via your conversation on instagram den we will believe. rubbish
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by Ayomiposi001: 1:57pm On Jun 03, 2020
Smartypant:

RUBBISH grin grin grin grin grin

So Jesus couldn't cure the madness when they were hanging his ass along with other criminals but he's going to cure your madness now.
Better get off the weed you have been smoking.
for your mind now, you made sense with this talk bah? May God have mercy on us all �
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 03, 2020
Cheap promotion
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by schurley(m): 3:04pm On Jun 03, 2020
radna2:
I am the professor here. Let's do logic. If a guy puts sth in your drink and knocked you out. Why will he struggle with you to the extent of tearing your shirt when he knows you will wear them home.

You are wise bro..... Her story is just too incoherent

Only a person with low iq will fall for her c<ck and bull story
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by ajl: 3:06pm On Jun 03, 2020
soberdrunk:
The Nigerian definition of rape includes violence and physical force, if we go by the Western worlds definition of rape, almost every guy in Nigeria is guilty of rape..... angry

There is nothing called "Nigeria definition of rape". You follow what the law says. If it's no consexual, it is rape. Gentlemen don't force themselves on ladies. In this age of social media, it seem a lot of boys now lack the necessary social skills to approach and woo ladies. In our days, we walk up to girls to express our desires and she say no, then it is no. Too many non-courageous he-goats are walking the streets.
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by abike12(f): 4:50pm On Jun 03, 2020
ElajRita:

A chat. She must have confronted him. The chat will always be available on instagram

Did she tell you she confronted him?

Why does the burden of proof have to fall on her and not the alleged rapist to provide chats showing it was consensual?

Did you confront the person that raped or assaulted you? Do you have evidence? Or you want to deny that you're an adult woman in Nigeria that has never experienced it? No one has grabbed you in tejuoso? Be deceiving yourself.
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by mindtricks: 6:01pm On Jun 03, 2020
tonididdy:

I am not a rapist neither do I support rape but in some cases I believe the ladies must share part of the blame although in no acct should a man force sex on a woman who isn't your gf or wife.

body exposure and slayish behaviours is gradually becoming a norm... same way rape will follow accordingly.

Truth!

Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by LoveJesus87(m): 6:40pm On Jun 03, 2020
kushme:
Where is LoveJesus87 ?

Come and see oh.

I no go talk again
one just has to be careful. I understand your point

1 Like

Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by ElajRita(f): 11:19am On Jun 04, 2020
abike12:

Did she tell you she confronted him?

Why does the burden of proof have to fall on her and not the alleged rapist to provide chats showing it was consensual?

Did you confront the person that raped or assaulted you? Do you have evidence? Or you want to deny that you're an adult woman in Nigeria that has never experienced it? No one has grabbed you in tejuoso? Be deceiving yourself.

She is the plaintiff

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Bathing In A Bathtub / Why I Registered For NYSC – Corper Davido / Fashola Funsho Ogunremi Is Dead (Actor)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.