Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,148 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts (66909 Views)

Man Reincarnates Davido's Late Mother Using Straws As The Background. He Reacts / Busty Lady Sleeps With Paul Okoye In A Bad Dream. He Reacts / Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by Emotionss: 9:27pm On Jun 02, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
BeautifulWoman:
Rape is very evil and heartbreaking. The attitude of some men towards women for centuries have been awful and reprehensible.

However, if we start calling everyone out, someone may call out our fathers or perhaps our mothers calling out their husbands.

Or our sons calling out our Aunt And nannies And Family friends or even our fathers calling out our mothers for sexual molestation.

I wonder why people are not so concern about the boy child being rape or sexual harassed by some women also.

Men are victims of rape too.

2 Likes

Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by Yampotatocarrot(m): 9:28pm On Jun 02, 2020
ODJ124:
grin grin
grin
There's nothing scarier than using the toilet at
your crush's place and it refuses to flush. You'll
just be staring at your poo like�. . . Please go, i'm begging you in the name of God, just go nw.���
hmm isoright.

Walahi, you don kolo finish.. looooooooooooooooooool
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by Dreyton36: 9:30pm On Jun 02, 2020
Make e no be true oo
Na the matter we dey try settle since oo
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by tonididdy(m): 9:30pm On Jun 02, 2020
mindtricks:

This your pic eh. It really captures the way girls go around naked like their brains were plucked away.
And all this lame talk y people that it is their body, they can do whatever they deem fit with it, even dress nude if they wish.
Honestly, respect for women drops to zero the moment you see them and notice exposed body parts.

I am not a rapist neither do I support rape but in some cases I believe the ladies must share part of the blame although in no acct should a man force sex on a woman who isn't your gf or wife.

body exposure and slayish behaviours is gradually becoming a norm... same way rape will follow accordingly.
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by Dreyton36: 9:31pm On Jun 02, 2020
Wetin concern me concern who them rape

The only thing wey capture my mind for this story na where the girl say,
"It was his house"
Chai God when cry
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by Seankhalifa: 9:32pm On Jun 02, 2020
If only una kw watin does Anty done do does small boys ba...
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by Carlyboi(m): 9:32pm On Jun 02, 2020
fairfora:
Its evil. Cos I still find it hard to believe why people rape... I think they're possessed.

For some of them it’s a fetish those are the sick psychopaths..some do it to get back at girls for chopping their money while some do it simply cos the girl won’t open their legs for them...a girl who must have turned them down or snubbed them and they feel their fragile ego has been battered that way.

1 Like

Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by Dybala11(m): 9:34pm On Jun 02, 2020
Chicent:
I knew this Rape issue will turn out like this... Some ladies will want to use it to get at some guys.... You know the worst?? They will be given listening ears just because they are the venerable ones. Just pray not to fall a victim.... God help us all.
The best way to safeguard against been falsely accused of rape is to keep ladies at arms length, stay the hell away from them.

2 Likes

Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by Seankhalifa: 9:34pm On Jun 02, 2020
Carlyboi:

For some of them it’s a fetish those are the sick psychopaths..some do it to get back at girls for chopping their money while some do it simply cos the girl won’t open their legs for them...a girl who must have turned them down or snubbed them and they feel their fragile ego has been battered that way.
hmmm.. U get EP ohh for d mata....
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by jahlove4jah: 9:38pm On Jun 02, 2020
Rape is a very very sensitive issue.

Wrong accusation of rape is also as wicked and as barbaric as RAPE itself.

I was wrongly accused of raping a girl at gunpoint in my school hostel during my 3rd year (April2009). I was only saved by divine intervention because somehow God exposed the actual would be rapist who fled when the girl confronted him and the girl pointed me when the police arrived the next morning.

This personal experience makes it very hard for me to easily take sides when this issue of rape accusations crops up.

Please let's begin to advice our sisters to being to speak up whenever they are molested or violated so that the evidences will be fresh and this rapist will be charged to court and justice served. Let's stop the stigmatization against rape victims to make it easier for them to speak up.

If you have evidences speak out. Don't suffer in silence. And if you are using rape accusations for a joke, stop so that actual victims will be taken serious.

5 Likes

Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by Chicent(m): 9:39pm On Jun 02, 2020
Dybala11:

The best way to safeguard against been falsely accused of rape is to keep ladies at arms length, stay the hell away from them.

True!!! Stick to your wife. Stay with that which iß yours and not jumping from one skirt to another. One man One Wife...

1 Like

Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by Carlyboi(m): 9:42pm On Jun 02, 2020
Seankhalifa:
hmmm.. U get EP ohh for d mata....

Lol which one is EP or LP?its just basic psychology and deductive reasoning from rape issues and stories have come across over the years from both perpetrators and the victims and some I have a first hand account..!only fuvked up boys do that rape shit sex is overrated and sexual pleasure is cheap why force sex from someone what’s the fun in IT?and lastly why hurt and harm and eternally traumatize human beings like you!
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by AdaGod1(f): 9:47pm On Jun 02, 2020
AllenSpencer:
Reminds me of Trump!
your rubbish campaign here is inconsequential
Trump Will be re-elected
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:47pm On Jun 02, 2020
That’s how one was inviting my sister to come over to the mainland... that he wants her to appear in his music video.

Mtchwww. They think everyone is gullible!
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by siempere(m): 9:48pm On Jun 02, 2020
Bruises weh dey last 2 years....
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by Danboyi88(m): 9:49pm On Jun 02, 2020
Yhu should still have the chat,
We go knw who to support
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by Coldie(m): 9:51pm On Jun 02, 2020
I want to report a case of how Onyi Alex raped me
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by africandollar: 9:55pm On Jun 02, 2020
Chicent:
I knew this Rape issue will turn out like this... Some ladies will want to use it to get at some guys.... You know the worst?? They will be given listening ears just because they are the venerable ones. Just pray not to fall a victim.... God help us all.
Venerable ke? Pele o most venerable arch deacon grin

1 Like

Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by ODJ124(m): 9:57pm On Jun 02, 2020
Yampotatocarrot:

Walahi, you don kolo finish.. looooooooooooooooooool
grin
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by ehardetola(m): 9:57pm On Jun 02, 2020
soberdrunk:
The Nigerian definition of rape includes violence and physical force, if we go by the Western worlds definition of rape, almost every guy in Nigeria is guilty of rape..... angry

Every bawo...
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by DModeCntStopMe: 9:59pm On Jun 02, 2020
I said it earlier,
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by Smartypant: 9:59pm On Jun 02, 2020
Righteousness89:
The World needs JESUS! Only JESUS can cure this Madness

RUBBISH grin grin grin grin grin

So Jesus couldn't cure the madness when they were hanging his ass along with other criminals but he's going to cure your madness now.
Better get off the weed you have been smoking.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by Eborty(m): 10:01pm On Jun 02, 2020
In another light, i think ladies too should stop defiling and raping men (mind) with the kind of clothes they put on.
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by mordred44: 10:03pm On Jun 02, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr Isoright
Motto: Damnnnnn niggarr Isoright
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by DModeCntStopMe: 10:04pm On Jun 02, 2020
I said it earlier, Nigerian girls will now label every guy they have issues with rapist. Even the ones that willingly gave their consent will claim to have been raped.

Guys, please be careful and vigilant.

1 Like

Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by Dybala11(m): 10:06pm On Jun 02, 2020
tonididdy:

I am not a rapist neither do I support rape but in some cases I believe the ladies must share part of the blame although in no acct should a man force sex on a woman who isn't your gf or wife.

body exposure and slayish behaviours is gradually becoming a norm... same way rape will follow accordingly.

Your comment is faulty bro, even though a lady might be inappropriately dressed, she shouldn't be raped as punishment.
Also, don't force sex on your lover whether she's your girlfriend or wife.
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by wizod(m): 10:06pm On Jun 02, 2020
Righteousness89:
The World needs JESUS! Only JESUS can cure this Madness
you're correct. He died and rose on the 3rd day. He ascended to heaven while muhammed is still in d grave. He was conquered by the power of grave. Halleluyah JESUS IS LORD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by grandstar(m): 10:08pm On Jun 02, 2020
We need lie detectors in this country. It's a business that'll make money Such a test can easily resolve this issue.

With this allegation, his career is shaky, basically finished. Shows will be canceled.
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by Dybala11(m): 10:11pm On Jun 02, 2020
africandollar:

Venerable ke? Pele o most venerable arch deacon grin
He probably meant "vulnerable".
You're not going to heaven though, see savage comment.
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 02, 2020
hybridblood07:
Sense is far from you
you are far from sense
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by Eborty(m): 10:17pm On Jun 02, 2020
Dybala11:

Your comment is faulty bro, even though a lady might be inappropriately dressed, she shouldn't be raped as punishment.
Also, don't force sex on your lover whether she's your girlfriend or wife.
Yours is really faulty bro..!
In your opinion now, its a punishment, just know that there is a psychological issue involved in rape, likewise your resistance to sexual pleasure or motivation differs from another.
what you might consider too small, is actually big for another.
Rape is an evil act, and like most evil act, it might require a simple spark to put things in motion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fashola Funsho Ogunremi Is Dead (Actor) / Davido Addresses His Fellow Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp (Photos) / Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.