Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts (66896 Views)

Man Reincarnates Davido's Late Mother Using Straws As The Background. He Reacts / Busty Lady Sleeps With Paul Okoye In A Bad Dream. He Reacts / Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by Pavillon: 12:07am On Jun 03, 2020
Chicent:
I knew this Rape issue will turn out like this... Some ladies will want to use it to get at some guys.... You know the worst?? They will be given listening ears just because they are the venerable ones. Just pray not to fall a victim.... God help us all.

Just learn to keep receipt of visitation or meeting with every girl now. cheesy.

For me, I have chats as old as 2017/18..
Always backing up constantly, if I hear pim, I will just produce receipt sharp Sharp

1 Like

Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by LyfeJennings(m): 12:09am On Jun 03, 2020
If U talk say I like Ashawo
No P
But RAPE
AHHHHHHHH
LAILAI
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by Nobody: 12:11am On Jun 03, 2020
hybridblood07:
It's you who lack sense. You should ask God for one

Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by Shegzy8(m): 12:13am On Jun 03, 2020
osascybog:

Why is the guy asking for proof of rape?he should tell is own part...no smoke without fire
Are you this dumb? someone anonymous accuses you of rape and you say he is wrong to demand proof!! He doesn't even know who it is. And for your "no smoke without fire", I hope you keep to this when accused of theft or any erroneous crime and we all believe cause you said no smoke without fire. we need to learn how not to be lopsided. we need to separate the good from the bad, real from the clout chasers so as to bring the real culprits to book.
How do you even accuse someone and decide to remain anonymous.

1 Like

Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by gowonmaharajah(m): 12:35am On Jun 03, 2020
BeautifulWoman:
Rape is very evil and heartbreaking. The attitude of some men towards women for centuries have been awful and reprehensible.

However, if we start calling everyone out, someone may call out our fathers or perhaps our mothers calling out their husbands.
cocoa butter,how wa you?
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by Nobody: 12:40am On Jun 03, 2020
nextstep:

Quite right... we need proof, witnesses, corroboration.

Where was she on so so so date? Where ws he on that date and time? Who saw her or him during those times, etc. Any proof of the messages on either's phone? If this was a serious country, you can ask MTN for records of communication between their numbers.

Unfortunately, there has been a spate of initially serious accusations that later turned out to be hoaxes - and sometime the girl even say it was a "joke". These diminish the real and serious cases of rape. If she turns out to have lied, I don't mind contributing 2k to a fund so police can detain her for a weekend.
Well said sir. That's why it's good to thread carefully with things like this...
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by intruder15(m): 12:41am On Jun 03, 2020
OdefaGirl:
It's a typical line used by rapists: "you are doing as if you don't like it", "na you e sweet pass", "don't worry, you will enjoy it".......omo, if you zip up when she says"no", you won't pass out.... you won't die..
It's better you zip up and take a walk or ask the girl to leave your presence.... don't believe that she intentionally wanted to hurt you, even if she did....

Back to the gist on ground....
"There's no smoke without fire", someone who doesn't know you can't talk about you.

Ur last quote is the reason why several guys have gone to Jail for a crime they never committed.

At least, the guys in the link below were lucky enough to escape.

https://world.wng.org/2019/03/false_convictions_ruined_lives
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by ElajRita(f): 12:42am On Jun 03, 2020
phemmyfour:
evidence for what was not planned

She said he chated here the message will be available since it's Instagram
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by abike12(f): 12:48am On Jun 03, 2020
ElajRita:

Maybe, but you don't accused without evidence right, this world is to messed up.

What evidence are you looking for? A s*x tape? A written statement from the alleged rapist? Use your common sense.

1 Like

Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by sharone21(f): 12:53am On Jun 03, 2020
I don't know who to believe....Due to stigma of rape, many women( married or single ) will not disclose being raped @ the time of rape till they are stronger emotionally and more confident.... Na who dem rape go remember, not the rapist. Men who are still looking for virgins to marry may not find any if their male counterparts continue with this rape trend. Sex sells and a billion dollar Industry because they know men will buy into it so they look for ALL means to arouse men, so men watch a lot of nudes and if they are not busy can do that all day.

Nigerian men, PLEASE don't turn Nigeria to India or SA, na beg we dey beg, so Nigeria WILL NOT be a scary place for the girl child.
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by dfrost: 1:08am On Jun 03, 2020
BeautifulWoman:
Rape is very evil and heartbreaking. The attitude of some men towards women for centuries have been awful and reprehensible.

However, if we start calling everyone out, someone may call out our fathers or perhaps our mothers calling out their husbands.

Better start calling now. Rape is bad. No means No.
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by ElajRita(f): 1:31am On Jun 03, 2020
abike12:

What evidence are you looking for? A s*x tape? A written statement from the alleged rapist? Use your common sense.

A chat. She must have confronted him. The chat will always be available on instagram

1 Like

Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by Chicent(m): 2:01am On Jun 03, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
TheRe's many UniQue & CReAtive ways to Get BACk at Guys, not this..

Yes but this has seems to be the trend now.... Very easy and easily believed. But its well ooo
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by golddare: 2:19am On Jun 03, 2020
ElajRita:
An unidentified lady accused Oluwadolarz of rape, she explained how he contacted her from Instagram for a skit, she meet Josh in the house also, after sometime Josh left leaving her alone with Oluwadolarz, he offered her a drink, after drinking she didn't know what happened next, only to wake up in his bed the next day.

Watch his reaction

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEWhJTbTPOQ

https://www.instagram.com/p/CA8HnOapKsd/?igshid=5iaqjkp8p3gf

No you did not reaped her, may be you harvested her. This is what I will advise every young men out there, please dont rape and if you have done it, please go and apologise, their forgiveness could go a long way to determine your progress in life. No is No please dont rape.
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by Nobody: 3:15am On Jun 03, 2020
soberdrunk:
The Nigerian definition of rape includes violence and physical force, if we go by the Western worlds definition of rape, almost every guy in Nigeria is guilty of rape..... angry
which stupid"almost every guy"? Speak for yourself abeg I have never had sex forcefully. No is no...but I always get a yes always.

1 Like

Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by Olabode971(f): 3:54am On Jun 03, 2020
To ascertain the true, Why can't Nigeria as a country have Polygraph... a.k.a the Lie Detector. All this rape allegations, crime issues will get easily crackdown and perpetrators brought to book.
#MySimpleOpinion ooh.
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by anochuko01(m): 4:09am On Jun 03, 2020
Chicent:

Had a deliberation with some friends about this rape issue, the lady made us to understand that if a gal is silent you should ask her why.... if she is crying you should ask her why, while in it you should also ask her if its sweet, if its bitter and if she is enjoying it or not, if you should stop or continue, if you should go harder or slower and above all if she says STOP even when you are close to coming you MUST STOP. Bro the matter don hard now oooo. Na to ZIP up just like she said
That's it o. Na to zip up o!
Let girls abuse you for not wanting to touch them, rather than being later accused of rape whenever they regret having anything intimate, even if na kiss.

1 Like

Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by mekuxiani(m): 4:42am On Jun 03, 2020
ElajRita:
An unidentified lady accused Oluwadolarz of rape, she explained how he contacted her from Instagram for a skit, she meet Josh in the house also, after sometime Josh left leaving her alone with Oluwadolarz, he offered her a drink, after drinking she didn't know what happened next, only to wake up in his bed the next day.

Watch his reaction

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEWhJTbTPOQ

https://www.instagram.com/p/CA8HnOapKsd/?igshid=5iaqjkp8p3gf
na Man de write this thing there are a lot of inconsistencies there, a 17 year old didn't talk about her parents or guardians involvement the story sounds fake
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by Subonbon(m): 5:47am On Jun 03, 2020
Muyiwaipere:
Them don start o...

False accusation

Baba sef confuse grin no be lie to the extent him write raped as reaped.....
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by phemmyfour: 5:59am On Jun 03, 2020
ElajRita:

She said he chated here the message will be available since it's Instagram
That will serve as evidence that he invited her not evidence that he raped her
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by hybridblood07(m): 6:18am On Jun 03, 2020
This shows how stupid and foolish you are.[quote author=NLReposter post=90251560][/quote]
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by Nobody: 6:50am On Jun 03, 2020
BUSHHUNTER:

na y my thing dey quick soft if Dem don say stop cos I no wan hear stories in 2years time when I turn minister or commissioner
e get why!
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by Alaganature(m): 6:54am On Jun 03, 2020
BeautifulWoman:

See this new comer for Nairaland just dey drop opinion back to back..Hope you aren't a victim of Rape cos I will go mile to get the modafucker.
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by aaaaabbbbbccccc: 7:01am On Jun 03, 2020
fairfora:
Guys are hard to trust these days. Girls, if only you would hear my voice...stop going to a guy's house if you dont know him too well. All these social media DMs and subsequent dates or friendship would reduce you girls to size. Dress well too to cover all your voluptuous body parts. If you no carry shit for bodi, flies no go fit make you im friend...na local adage.

In the olden days, rape was nearly nonexistent because there were morals. Social media wasn't there as well. We live in a fragile generation where father sleeps with his daughter. Girls please steer clear of strange guys. No amount of sweet words should entice you.
You were everywhere in the olden days to know rape was not rampant. If not for Uwa case. Will all thesse girls come out now. most people just keep mute and life goes on
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by jidxin(m): 7:06am On Jun 03, 2020
soberdrunk:
The Nigerian definition of rape includes violence and physical force, if we go by the Western worlds definition of rape, almost every guy in Nigeria is guilty of rape..... angry
western world kwa sexual harrament is different from rape. For rape there must be a penetration
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by jidxin(m): 7:09am On Jun 03, 2020
soberdrunk:
no dey talk wetin u no sabi
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by MISTAICEY02288(m): 7:33am On Jun 03, 2020
sheyitokz:
AM NOT SURPRISED COS ETZ A SIN TO FOLLOW OLODO DRAG ON NAIRALAND

Thank God you know what you are, an Olodo. Cos you clearly saw my comment well buh still decided to form stupid "I Too Know"... SMH!
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by kaziblake(f): 7:36am On Jun 03, 2020
ElajRita:

Maybe, but you don't accused without evidence right, this world is to messed up.
So madam what kinda of evidence should Rape victim produce?
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by Jeamillz2020(m): 7:44am On Jun 03, 2020
All this Evas
Re: Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts by radna2: 7:48am On Jun 03, 2020
I am the professor here. Let's do logic. If a guy puts sth in your drink and knocked you out. Why will he struggle with you to the extent of tearing your shirt when he knows you will wear them home.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh / Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M / Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Bathing In A Bathtub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.