Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

I Dont Feel Happy With My Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Feel Happy With My Life (1031 Views)

Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere / Swiss Lady Bullied For Being ‘Ugly’ Spends Big On Plastic Surgery To Feel Happy / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Feel Happy With My Life by Goodlyhrt(m): 6:45pm On Jun 02, 2020
Ever since I had knowledge of right from wrong I have been so unhappy with the way things turn out for me.

Firstly when I noticed that I can't be effective in some of the plays we do play as kids then in those days, my life changed, coupled with what my PHE teacher said that I will never compete with my peers who are physically sound than me, I can't seem to shake that off my psyche.. it keeps coming back to me each time I make a wrong turn, it seems its becoming factual like.. check, I'm 25 but I can't seem to make head way in my life.

The only advantage I could have gotten was to get a university degree kind of.. but I was robbed of that (my dad fell from grace immediately I finished senior high) and couldn't get it together while he kept me waiting and hoping till I had to go get a something doing with my life.

I feel life hasn't been fair to me because I keep getting into bad circumstances. I moved to Lagos in search of greener pastures with my uncle, and it turned out that he stays in AJ, which is kind of unfortunate for me because I can't secure a reasonable paying job in my line of profession.

I have ransacked the internet for better openings around AJ but I can't find any. I can't be doing this kind of job that my take home is less than 13k every month, till when?

What do I do with my life? None of my uncle's or well wishers are willing to sponsor me for business, even when I approach with interesting plans, they trash talk it and one was even advising me to save for the funds, and I was like with how much income.

It is as if I'm not doing enough to change my situation, God knows I try, I don't keep any girlfriend whatsoever, I don't drink alcohol, I don't make unnecessary spendings.. gosh I don't even have nice clothes cos I'm hell bent on changing my story at least getting out of my uncle's place, but its all frustrating to me because things are falling apart at every turn...

..to be cont...

3 Likes

Re: I Dont Feel Happy With My Life by MrSensor(m): 6:50pm On Jun 02, 2020
Village people, why are you doing this to this young man's life na? . Pls release him so that he can get back to his normal life.

Re: I Dont Feel Happy With My Life by TUANKU(m): 6:50pm On Jun 02, 2020
Stay strong, there's nothing worse than giving up on life .

1 Like

Re: I Dont Feel Happy With My Life by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 02, 2020
You need to stay strong bro .. Don't rush with time everything will fall into place

Some girl friends can be a blessing..staying away from them and not drinking won't make you rich

Where you stay doesn't matter...connection will come at the right time

Work smart

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dont Feel Happy With My Life by Angelacruz: 6:54pm On Jun 02, 2020
Dnt give up guy.There is light at the end of the tunnel.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Feel Happy With My Life by Aplaudez(m): 7:00pm On Jun 02, 2020
1. Never allow anyone make you feel inferior
2. Never put your trust in human
3. Nothing is irreplaceable

Those three fact you have to make use on your race, if you know these, surely there is light at the end of the tunnel!

I heartily wish you all the best in your endeavors!

1 Like

Re: I Dont Feel Happy With My Life by Aplaudez(m): 7:02pm On Jun 02, 2020
1. Never allow anyone make you feel inferior
2. Never put your trust in man
3. Nothing is irreplaceable

Those three facts you have to make use on your race, if you know these, surely there is light at the end of the tunnel!

I heartily wish you all the best in your endeavors!
Re: I Dont Feel Happy With My Life by SweetCunt97(f): 7:03pm On Jun 02, 2020
Simply leave your uncle's place. You be man, socialize with ur fellow guys and move in with them.
Re: I Dont Feel Happy With My Life by Realist5: 7:04pm On Jun 02, 2020
High
Re: I Dont Feel Happy With My Life by yomi007k(m): 7:16pm On Jun 02, 2020
My brother keep hustling.

I had the same lamentations when I was your age.

But I thank God now.

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Feel Happy With My Life by teemotee: 7:19pm On Jun 02, 2020
your own better
Re: I Dont Feel Happy With My Life by ThothHermes: 7:25pm On Jun 02, 2020
See my personal text.
I grew up in AJ. Where exactly in AJ do you live?
Re: I Dont Feel Happy With My Life by scarwiz(m): 8:12pm On Jun 02, 2020
don't give up bro your case is better than some, your time will come .pray and work hard
Re: I Dont Feel Happy With My Life by SeniorGee(m): 8:37pm On Jun 02, 2020
Hang in there bro.. U will surely tell your story, nobody will do that for you. Stay strong brother
Re: I Dont Feel Happy With My Life by Goodlyhrt(m): 9:45pm On Jun 02, 2020
ThothHermes:
See my personal text.
I grew up in AJ. Where exactly in AJ do you live?
JMJ Quarters Olodi Apapa side.. do you know there?
Re: I Dont Feel Happy With My Life by ThothHermes: 9:53pm On Jun 02, 2020
Goodlyhrt:
JMJ Quarters Olodi Apapa side.. do you know there?
Olodi is not really AJ.

But that's okay.

I believe that a person's possibilities are controlled by factors beyond the physical. The physical realm is subject to the spiritual so I'll usually advocate a spiritual fine-tuning if one's conditions are persistently undesirable.
But that's just me.
Re: I Dont Feel Happy With My Life by olamy7(m): 9:58pm On Jun 02, 2020
well, I really don't know the kind of advice to give you... but I think you can find a better paying Job that will fetch you more than 13k. I know that kind of job will demand strengths and time but really you really need to look for it.

after getting the Job, set a target for yourself and promise to save enough after month end for a couple of months or years, then repeat the process again. I believe that is the best way to source for funds for your business idea by yourself.
Re: I Dont Feel Happy With My Life by davealvaro: 9:59pm On Jun 02, 2020
if you can make it through d night there's
brighter day,everything will be alright if you hold on, its a struggle everyday u gotta roll on
Re: I Dont Feel Happy With My Life by Goodlyhrt(m): 10:17pm On Jun 02, 2020
ThothHermes:
Olodi is not really AJ.

But that's okay.

I believe that a person's possibilities are controlled by factors beyond the physical. The physical realm is subject to the spiritual so I'll usually advocate a spiritual fine-tuning if one's conditions are persistently undesirable.
But that's just me.

Yeah I thought as much. I asked around and the residents here seem OK (take pride) in it so I let it rest..

I've been fasting for awhile now you know asking questions, demanding answers.. it kind of frustrating!
Re: I Dont Feel Happy With My Life by ThothHermes: 10:31pm On Jun 02, 2020
Goodlyhrt:
Yeah I thought as much. I asked around and the residents here seem OK (take pride) in it so I let it rest..

I've been fasting for awhile now you know asking questions, demanding answers.. it kind of frustrating!
Ever heard of Joshua Selman?
Try listening to some of his messages.

(1) (Reply)

What Was The Worst Thing You Ever Did In The Name Of Love / Get A Logo For As Low As 2,000!!! / Fear Women ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.