Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Married In School But Single At Home - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married In School But Single At Home (1710 Views)

Age 30 But Single / "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Why Single Men Are Shamed But Single Women Are Praised. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married In School But Single At Home by solomto(f): 10:27pm On Apr 10, 2021
Welcome to Nigerian campuses where little girls are practicing 'wifely functions'!

Just visit the boys' hostels and you would be disappointed to find out that it is now common for a girl to live in with a course mate

It is now common for her lover to give her the popular compliment 'you look sexy my gal' and she would gladly reply 'thank you, honey,with a flirty voice and a romantic smile.

Who is her lover?
A 300 level student whose CGPA is barely up to 1.78! And they are aiming for the next best couple
award for the session by the departmental association. So, the girl needs to live with him
to prepare along.

What nonsense! It seems that some girls suddenly loose their senses immediately they gain admission. I've seen that some of them have no more sense of caution, honour, and dignity.

They would change their wardrobes and acquire a new set of make-ups just to look sexy enough for the guys. In months, they would start sleeping around
with boys. I mean boys who collect pocket money from their uncles! Dirty boys who most of the time are infected wt sexually
transmitted diseases.

Hey! I want you to know that you were sent to school to obtain a degree, not a disease.
The campus is called a school; school not sex! .You are on campus to receive education,
not ejaculation. You are there to master the use of a pen not the pleasures of a penis.

Wake up, girl! Do some thinking. Your future is greater than the 'best couple award'.
You cook for a boy you are more intelligent than.
You give your virginity to a boy who will leave you after graduation. You play wife to a boy who cannot even care for himself.
Oh, you have given too much. Enough! Open your eyes; Can't you see you're being foolish?
You are passing through the fears of unwanted pregnancies yet you are opening your legs to a coward who cannot stand before your father.
And when you eventually get pregnant, he would be brutal. Use your brain girl.

3 Likes

Re: Married In School But Single At Home by Immortaltunez: 10:32pm On Apr 10, 2021
Solomakinde Wetin b ur own?

2 Likes

Re: Married In School But Single At Home by XXXXTENTACION: 10:36pm On Apr 10, 2021
Copied from facebook. una get time. undecided
Re: Married In School But Single At Home by habsydiamond(m): 10:37pm On Apr 10, 2021
Majority of couples life relationships no dey enter marriage na always use and dump most of them dey be at last.... And the babe go don cook finish thinking say she don hook... Such is life sha

1 Like

Re: Married In School But Single At Home by ComedianzazaB(m): 10:49pm On Apr 10, 2021
all join for the School life
Re: Married In School But Single At Home by Bodyodour: 11:58pm On Apr 10, 2021
How is it your problem? And how do you its only girls that being used ? Relationship is a mutual thing, they both use each other and satisfy their fantasies.
Re: Married In School But Single At Home by Duplexxx: 1:23am On Apr 11, 2021
Children of nowadays from 13 years is no more a virgin just imagine when they are 18 yrs the private part go dey draw pass okro even River niger no deep reach am

2 Likes

Re: Married In School But Single At Home by BareFacedLies(m): 1:30am On Apr 11, 2021
Duplexxx:
Children of nowadays from 13 years is no more a virgin just imagine when they are 18 yrs the private part go dey draw pass okro even River niger no deep reach am

How do you know?

Have you taken a measurement of the dept of an average pússy before?
Re: Married In School But Single At Home by Duplexxx: 1:33am On Apr 11, 2021
Are you trying to say that you haven't came acrossed such

BareFacedLies:

How do you know?

Have you taken a measurement of the dept of an average pússy before?
Re: Married In School But Single At Home by SanctifiedSista(f): 3:45am On Apr 11, 2021
This is complicated

Diabetes is a terrible sickness. Buy this Ebook ..gives u food choices that will reduce your sugar level..check it on my link in my signature
Re: Married In School But Single At Home by Isokoson1: 5:58am On Apr 11, 2021
Op, i don tell u say make u no dey smoke cigar u know dey hear abi
Re: Married In School But Single At Home by Dreadlock69(m): 6:15am On Apr 11, 2021
Trash from Facebook 6yrs ago
Copy and paste
Re: Married In School But Single At Home by Khd95(m): 6:32am On Apr 11, 2021
Couples goal grin

I knew of a couple then back at school in 2017, they got married this year, cute younge couple oo

So Op rest, this school wey you talk so, na nonsense for this country

1 Like

Re: Married In School But Single At Home by meobizy(f): 4:49pm On Apr 11, 2021
Since 2011, una no dey tire?

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Akwa Ibom Dudes So Ugly And Violent / Symptoms Of Sex Addiction And Knowing When To Get Help / These Names Are Hardly Given To Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.