Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Ibanga Bassey Etang Died Of Coronavirus Disease - NDDC - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ibanga Bassey Etang Died Of Coronavirus Disease - NDDC (35411 Views)

Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA / Man Who Returned From India In January Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos / A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ibanga Bassey Etang Died Of Coronavirus Disease - NDDC by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 02, 2020
na audit dem use tidy this man
covid na coverup
dirty country

Re: Ibanga Bassey Etang Died Of Coronavirus Disease - NDDC by YorubaKinging: 9:04pm On Jun 02, 2020
Re: Ibanga Bassey Etang Died Of Coronavirus Disease - NDDC by Trimque2k1(m): 9:05pm On Jun 02, 2020
fergie006:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/06/02/late-nddc-director-died-covid-19-commission-says
D way govt is hyping this covid19 of a thing, we in the street are yet to see the outcome...we only hear or see it on govt platform but na scam 4 real life
Re: Ibanga Bassey Etang Died Of Coronavirus Disease - NDDC by Trustme2(m): 9:05pm On Jun 02, 2020
Re: Ibanga Bassey Etang Died Of Coronavirus Disease - NDDC by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 02, 2020
Rest in Peace
Re: Ibanga Bassey Etang Died Of Coronavirus Disease - NDDC by kendrick9(m): 9:05pm On Jun 02, 2020
Kingseex1:
Covid19 must take the blame na grin something tells me that over 30% of covid19 deaths all over the world may not be actually caused by covid
and you've been all over the world to verify your claims or u're just speaking out of your arse as usual

Re: Ibanga Bassey Etang Died Of Coronavirus Disease - NDDC by dayorich: 9:07pm On Jun 02, 2020
So, you mean the NCDC boss gave the death verdict of the NDDC boss
Adonbilivit
Re: Ibanga Bassey Etang Died Of Coronavirus Disease - NDDC by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 02, 2020
Kingseex1:
Covid19 must take the blame na grin something tells me that over 30% of covid19 deaths all over the world may not be actually caused by covid
Do you think they just label people with covid-19 without a proof? You can't test positive for typhoid fever and the result would show that you're positive for covid-19. In like-manner, you cant test positive to hepatitis and the result would say its covid-19 pr HIV...never! Malaria test isn't same as covid-19 as many have ignorantly posted. I can see why ignorance is killing many these days

Re: Ibanga Bassey Etang Died Of Coronavirus Disease - NDDC by BotherMleeper(m): 9:08pm On Jun 02, 2020
Kingseex1:

Because the medical experts who say they did apparently don't have your superior knowledge.

Re: Ibanga Bassey Etang Died Of Coronavirus Disease - NDDC by Roon9(m): 9:08pm On Jun 02, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
Coronavirus is an hired killer

Deep
Re: Ibanga Bassey Etang Died Of Coronavirus Disease - NDDC by Perfecttouchade: 9:13pm On Jun 02, 2020
Roon9:

Deep
baba u too understand...

Re: Ibanga Bassey Etang Died Of Coronavirus Disease - NDDC by letitrainnow(m): 9:15pm On Jun 02, 2020
RIP
Re: Ibanga Bassey Etang Died Of Coronavirus Disease - NDDC by topazCaro: 9:15pm On Jun 02, 2020
The statement reads, “The family has authorised the commission to announce that the late executive director tested positive for COVID-19"
Imagine the above statement. so without the family authorisation they would not have announced what killed him. It might be he suffered some health challenges which resulted to his death now Mr. Corona virus is taken the blame just to reach covid 19 peak in Nigeria. Politics for Nigeria.
Re: Ibanga Bassey Etang Died Of Coronavirus Disease - NDDC by Roon9(m): 9:15pm On Jun 02, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
baba u too understand...

Yes na. Lost an Uncle working with customs last week. Initially they wanted to report that it was covid but clearly there was more to his death

Re: Ibanga Bassey Etang Died Of Coronavirus Disease - NDDC by Perfecttouchade: 9:17pm On Jun 02, 2020
Roon9:

Yes na. Lost an Uncle working with customs last week. Initially they wanted to report that it was covid but clearly there was more to his death
hmm, it is well bro. So sorry about ur uncle

Re: Ibanga Bassey Etang Died Of Coronavirus Disease - NDDC by MrCuteking(m): 9:22pm On Jun 02, 2020
May your soul rest in peace
Re: Ibanga Bassey Etang Died Of Coronavirus Disease - NDDC by Nationsdaddy: 9:24pm On Jun 02, 2020
Ncdc looks like nddc
Re: Ibanga Bassey Etang Died Of Coronavirus Disease - NDDC by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 02, 2020
Corona so far has been winning the war with Naija. What else can we expect with the kind of people they voted into power.
Re: Ibanga Bassey Etang Died Of Coronavirus Disease - NDDC by Joefat: 9:29pm On Jun 02, 2020
Na one death go kill man.
Re: Ibanga Bassey Etang Died Of Coronavirus Disease - NDDC by Hammer2019: 9:29pm On Jun 02, 2020
TrollMaster:
Nigerian Government have mercy on us

I think you're just naturally stupid.
Re: Ibanga Bassey Etang Died Of Coronavirus Disease - NDDC by Nanavati(m): 9:30pm On Jun 02, 2020
we already know the truth
Re: Ibanga Bassey Etang Died Of Coronavirus Disease - NDDC by bamasite2: 9:31pm On Jun 02, 2020
RIP
Re: Ibanga Bassey Etang Died Of Coronavirus Disease - NDDC by apexx4528: 9:33pm On Jun 02, 2020
Re: Ibanga Bassey Etang Died Of Coronavirus Disease - NDDC by Saintinoo(m): 9:34pm On Jun 02, 2020
[quote author=fergie006 post=90245767]

http://saharareporters.com/2020/06/02/late-nddc-director-died-covid-19-commission-says[/q
This man was killed by those NDDC big boys, but they are telling us it was corona.... CoroScam... Where are those people who defend this govt that coronavirus is not scam.
Re: Ibanga Bassey Etang Died Of Coronavirus Disease - NDDC by jaxxy(m): 9:35pm On Jun 02, 2020
Malaria is common in these parts than in the west so there a high possibility of mixed up symptoms. Just like normal seasonal flu in the west.
Re: Ibanga Bassey Etang Died Of Coronavirus Disease - NDDC by BlackSpanner: 9:39pm On Jun 02, 2020
Lies!!!

They just eliminated him as part of the cover up plan. Claiming it's kovik 419, let everyone stay away from the office to be fumigate, so that they can buy time to tidy up the mess.
Re: Ibanga Bassey Etang Died Of Coronavirus Disease - NDDC by Christian07(m): 9:40pm On Jun 02, 2020
Na una sabi una sure say na watin kill m be that
Re: Ibanga Bassey Etang Died Of Coronavirus Disease - NDDC by mickelkingz(m): 9:46pm On Jun 02, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Village People, Witches and Wizards are no longer accused or blamed anymore.... They've shifted everything to Covid.
The matter tire me

Re: Ibanga Bassey Etang Died Of Coronavirus Disease - NDDC by Angelfrost(m): 9:52pm On Jun 02, 2020
Kingseex1:

Speak for your duplicitous country... Developed nations carry out proper autopsies before declaring cause of death.

Your people here are more interested in padding figures in order to belong with the rest of the world.
Re: Ibanga Bassey Etang Died Of Coronavirus Disease - NDDC by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 02, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Damnnnnn
Wait a minute
Baby girl nor tell me say na your picture be that
If na your picture then i must find you

You are slim and beautiful
My love for slim girls knows no bounds
My feelings for them is too strong and intense

I must find you
If you like go hide for anywhere whether Asia or South America. Me must find you

This one wey fan go blow am loss? I like slim ladies too. But this one thin nobi slim. And she come bleach join. Tueh
Re: Ibanga Bassey Etang Died Of Coronavirus Disease - NDDC by Kingseex1(m): 9:56pm On Jun 02, 2020
fairfora:
Do you think they just label people with covid-19 without a proof? You can't test positive for typhoid fever and the result would show that you're positive for covid-19. In like-manner, you cant test positive to hepatitis and the result would say its covid-19 pr HIV...never! Malaria test isn't same as covid-19 as many have ignorantly posted. I can see why ignorance is killing many these days
thanks 4 ur analysis, i appreciate but can u educate me more on the symptoms of malaria and covid19

My Sister May Die Soon, I Am Sad / Replace Striking Doctors With Corpers - Ehanire, Minister Of Health To Hospitals / Akeredolu Presents Face Masks To Ondo Market Women