Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,611 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka (55390 Views)

Nairalander, Gavel, Bags Phd In Law From Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka / Pictures From The 13 Convocation Of Nnamdi Azikwe University, Awka / Exam Sitting Arrangement In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by Amah70: 10:13pm On Jun 03, 2020
Villain7:
What's all this rubbish of photos of schools every day. Unnecessary

We are living in our past achievements since there is nothing to show for in the last four years.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by Rafoski: 10:14pm On Jun 03, 2020
Rahmanjargo:

That's the same thing with all the schools in South East.

Local local girls with shine shine okrika fashion. You go speak English they will reply igbo.
The thing is, them no wan know. As long as dem dey blast their igbo dey go with their community skirt that all of them take as uniform. Lol, they're are funny amazing.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by TEDHorsePower: 10:15pm On Jun 03, 2020
edon21:

Lol bro FUTO is a tech as in technological uni not technical OK biko

Futo is a technical college but an upgraded one from GTC. There's no difference between what they study in GTC and what they study in futo. The little difference is that futo is a glorified version of GTC.
Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by Roon9(m): 10:17pm On Jun 03, 2020
Azmanaty:
Unizik no get drone grin
Local school

Lmao!!!! I knew someone would point tjat out
Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by Hezmatosky: 10:19pm On Jun 03, 2020
AmericanQuarter:
UNIZIK was the first Nigerian university to start offering courses in Chinese language and culture
And what has that got them?
Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:19pm On Jun 03, 2020
My UNIZIK!!

From Abakaliki street to Chinua Achebe building.

Have lunch @ bamboo. Bamboo beans was d bomb.

Balling things on saturday @ coke centre.

Shout out to ...

Prof Ken Nwogu

Prof Joy Eyisi

Prof Stella Okunna.

Imo Awka monkey i dey hail!!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by edon21: 10:20pm On Jun 03, 2020
TEDHorsePower:

Futo is a technical college but an upgraded one from GTC. There's no difference between what they study in GTC and what they study in futo. The little difference is that futo is a glorified version of GTC.
Hmm so u see no difference between technological and technical?
Is it what they teach in unizik?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by Legendforte: 10:21pm On Jun 03, 2020
No nah... unizik have more structures than this. Where is agulu pharmacy, law faculty...

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by TEDHorsePower: 10:21pm On Jun 03, 2020
edon21:

Hmm so u see no difference between technological and technical?
Is it what they teach in unizik?

I am not even a student at UNIZIK, but what I am telling you is what it is. Futo is a technical college just like polytechnic or GTC.
Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by Azmanaty: 10:22pm On Jun 03, 2020
Onlinefarmstore:

the best school from your state including uni. if there is any no reach the worst sec. sch in Anambra, check your fact before you spill rubbish.....

Mr man shut up. I am from anambra. Idemili and awka mixed breed. So swallow what u just vomited

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by Cyberterror: 10:23pm On Jun 03, 2020
LesbianBoy:
See that mumu checking out that babe bum bum in one of the pictures. He better stop that before he is accused of rape!
It is wonderful. Too much yansh in our Igbo universities is the cause of very poor grades by our boys/men. The first thing you notice immediately you enter any university in the SE are not the infrastructure or buildings but all kinds and shapes of ikebe swinging in all directions cheesygrin
Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by Pacesetter123(m): 10:23pm On Jun 03, 2020
AmericanQuarter:
Some of the hostels on UNIZIK campus
Dia hostels look neat n nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by gwafaeziokwu: 10:26pm On Jun 03, 2020
Rafoski:

The thing is, them no wan know. As long as dem dey blast their igbo dey go with their community skirt that all of them take as uniform. Lol, they're are funny amazing.

It really pained you that the beautiful descent girls you saw on campus refused to play ball.

It's called home training. Most of them do not know anything about boyfriend till they got admission.

Allow their innocence biko.

NB: Igbo is the lingua franca in the East especially Onitsha.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:28pm On Jun 03, 2020
Nigg3369:
Guys I'm a unizik student and Thur school is awful and they didn't even show the full thing

grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by Saynotoapc(m): 10:28pm On Jun 03, 2020
Op you jonze big time.
This is my school proud to be a zikite.
You for just get drone, aerial pictures of some building go make sense.

You missed unizik business school.
Faculty of Art
Library. (why did you)
The new Architecture Building
Engineering faculty
Banks area
Great MPH
Education Faculty (CBN)
AGULU

The list continue.

Op you sure say you be Zikite
Or you be Year one student or Aspirant.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by Studyinchina200(m): 10:28pm On Jun 03, 2020
Looks like an average high school in china lol

Can you see the difference lol

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by DarkJeddi(m): 10:29pm On Jun 03, 2020
raker300:
Please blur out the faces of these people, there’re many sick people on here
They are models,they don't care.. grin
Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by Joefat: 10:33pm On Jun 03, 2020
Op u see your life outside, soon now, your Igbo amake sisters will come back here and be shouting, they were rapped. With all this slay Queen pictures all around..
Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by Sagay212: 10:33pm On Jun 03, 2020
Lol...mgbeke university...una nor fit get small drone to take ariel pictures. Tufiakwa!
Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by okenyenwa(m): 10:34pm On Jun 03, 2020
NICE ONE

Recruitment at Professional Wellness Executive Resources (PROWER)
PROWER is one of the leading companies in Nigeria since the year 2000.
Recruitment is currently going on.
JOB LOCATIONS: Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu, Delta, Imo, Rivers.
QUALIFICATIONS: B.Sc/B.Tech/B.Eng/HND/ND/NCE in Social Science, Engineering, Health Science, Environmental Science.
WAEC & I.T Students are needed.
 Leadership Certificate is an added advantage.
Interested Candidates should send the following details to
E-mail: employersatprower@gmail.com OR 09032384116
1. Full name
2. Location
3. Qualification
4. Age
Successful Candidates shall be contacted and shortlisted for Screening and Interview.
For more enquiry, call: 08118274976, 09032384116.
Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by g4gerald: 10:36pm On Jun 03, 2020
Irijosa777:
This is a glorified secondary school abeg! or better still an institution for beauty show!
them nor even get drone self
unical na bros for where unizic dey. if unizic work hard they might come to Unica level one day.
next school please!
Calling unizik a glorified sec sch shows uv neva been to the sch, the sch has well built structures dat wasn't even show in this thread eg the library etc. And its even finer in real life than wat was shown here.
Bros its obvious u just want to comment nd drag another university into unnecessary comparison wit it

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by Rafoski: 10:39pm On Jun 03, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

It really pained you that the beautiful descent girls you saw on campus refused to play ball.

It's called home training. Most of them do not know anything about boyfriend till they got admission.

Allow their innocence biko.
It's different my man, it's different. I'm pained because these girls look so beautiful when you look at them from a distance but hearing them speak English in a conversation, it quenches my fires. I'm what you can call sapiosexual but as a man, I'm first attracted to looks. Let me not even talk about dress sense.lol.
Furthermore, I fear that if I eventually get overridden by my wanton natural desires and get to "play ball", I'd have reduced the quality of person I am/want to be.
Plus I don't do virgins. wink
Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by OVB123: 10:41pm On Jun 03, 2020
My take on the best unversities in nigeria interm of structures & infrastructures are: 1. UI 2. ABU 3. UNILAG 4. UNIBEN 5. UNIPORT..... Note: U are entitle to your opinion.
Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 03, 2020
Op

Why you no use drone

Make we see forest way full unizik
Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by Gee64: 10:44pm On Jun 03, 2020
University education in Nigeria: like glorified secondary education.
Scam all the way.
Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by DamnnNiggarr: 10:44pm On Jun 03, 2020
post=90281856:

Impatience is your main problem, I was actually trying to open UNIZIK thread tomorrow, you went online recycling old pictures.
My legend, abeg no mind him.

abeg open your thread tomorrow.

that's my almamata we're talking about here.
Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by Nmezor(f): 10:45pm On Jun 03, 2020
HembaqMbk:
UNIZIK is where we learn; discipline, self reliance and excellence!!!!! Great UNIZIK!!!!! We hail thee!!!!
We hail theeeeee smiley

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by Firstorderwizard(m): 10:49pm On Jun 03, 2020
post=90281856:

Impatience is your main problem, I was actually trying to open UNIZIK thread tomorrow, you went online recycling old pictures.

Bro, open the thread. I have disclaimed this one already.
Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by OVB123: 10:52pm On Jun 03, 2020
Studyinchina200:
Looks like an average high school in china lol

Can you see the difference lol
Pls, help me tell them that nigeria universities have a long to go, when compared to other africa countries such as South africa, kenya, Egypt etc. talk more of China, uk and USA.
Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by paix(m): 10:56pm On Jun 03, 2020
You didn't give us the aerial view of the school.
Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by Sunnyobums: 10:57pm On Jun 03, 2020
AmericanQuarter:
NAU
Wow, that was my faculty, faculty of management science, how time flies.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by doctore212(m): 10:59pm On Jun 03, 2020
grin grin grin
But why are u this wicked.
WeneDiali:

Ewedu jambite how many times have you failed JAMB?

Better concentrate on osun state college of education. Na there your destiny dey.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Room Mates Brother Sleeps In A Weird Way! Should I Be Worried? (pictures) / Boarding Schools And Lesbianism / Gaboon Viper Killed By University Of Ibadan 400L Agriculture Students (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.