Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,410 members, 7,958,191 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:36 AM

Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka (56176 Views)

Nairalander, Gavel, Bags Phd In Law From Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka / Pictures From The 13 Convocation Of Nnamdi Azikwe University, Awka / Exam Sitting Arrangement In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by Nobody: 3:51am On Jun 05, 2020
AmericanQuarter:

Lol we know their type. He is not a student at all. This is someone that is not privileged to gain admission in UNIZIK, so he now feel this is right to time to express his anger and frustration.

UNIZIK is the best and university of the moment. Great Zikites great.

Lol, he hasn't even made up his mind if I'm a male or female. But I could tell from his writeup that he is a slow Ifite-Awka boy!
Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by AmericanQuarter: 6:47am On Jun 05, 2020
Nooil:

Jew Man! I've not added my pics on my profile, it's admission information I'll give to you. Don't you see how foolish you are? Ifite slow boy! For your own good, ensure you move to tempsite next semester. Don't finish university as a slow boy. Na beg I dey beg you.

Lol see come back. Dirty useless frustrated bitch. You are not a student of UNIZIK. You are a runs girl wandering around from tempsite to Ifite and to all the hotels in Awka. I dared you bastard to show us your admission details so we can confirm but you ran away only to sneak in at night here. That you are a runs girl doesn't make you a smart dude but a dirty freaking girl. My advise is for you good for nothing bitch is to go write JAMB next year and seek for proper admission elsewhere because filth like you cannot even make it to UNIZIK. Bag of shit

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by AmericanQuarter: 6:49am On Jun 05, 2020
Nooil:

Lol, he hasn't even made up his mind if I'm a male or female. But I could tell from his writeup that he is a slow Ifite-Awka boy!

Transgender bitch, I must have broken your heart with words for you to wake up at 3am. Lol. So how are we gonna know your status, is it by you putting female tag on your profile? You are a shiitty scumbag. Since you wanna go the way of insults, then be my guest. Fool

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 05, 2020
AmericanQuarter:

Transgender bitch, I must have broken your heart with words for you to wake up at 3am. Lol. So how are we gonna know your status, is it by you putting female tag on your profile? You are a shiitty scumbag. Since you wanna go the way of insults, then be my guest. Fool

Awww.... SMH. You're still an undergraduate, most likely year 1, so I'll let you wallow in stupidity. I'm really rooting for you that you'll become smart by the time you go for NYSC. Please don't disappoint.

Ps: I wake up at any time. I'm in control of my time.
Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by AmericanQuarter: 2:50pm On Jun 05, 2020
Nooil:

Awww.... SMH. You're still an undergraduate, most likely year 1, so I'll let you wallow in stupidity. I'm really rooting for you that you'll become smart by the time you go for NYSC. Please don't disappoint
Ps: I wake up at any time. I'm in control of my time.

Lol. Rubbish response, I thought you wanna go the way of insults. In your own case you are not even a student. I am a student but you have not even passed JAMB. My prayers for you is that you write and pass JAMB so you can gain a university admission to be able to see light because for now it is only darkness that you are see. You are not in control of your time because you are a wanderer without aim nor direction in life. Bunkum.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 05, 2020
AmericanQuarter:

Lol see come back. Dirty useless frustrated bitch. You are not a student of UNIZIK. You are a runs girl wandering around from tempsite to Ifite and to all the hotels in Awka. I dared you bastard to show us your admission details so we can confirm but you ran away only to sneak in at night here. That you are a runs girl doesn't make you a smart dude but a dirty freaking girl. My advise is for you good for nothing bitch is to go write JAMB next year and seek for proper admission elsewhere because filth like you cannot even make it to UNIZIK. Bag of shit

He calls me runs girl, he calls me dude. Guy take a stand na. If not for yourself, do it for the bush school you're defending.

I can't be a student of UNIZIK. I was. Know the difference between the present and past. Stop disgracing your ancestors.

Anyway, here is where I end this irritating back and forth. But before then, let me reiterate some points. You can run mad for all I care.

I regret going to UNIZIK

It's a bush school

I had to spend years refining myself after graduating from that secondary school

I only have respect for one lecturer, Barr Sam Okeke, the rest are secondary school teachers, even worse. But then, he studied in Ukraine, so he is bound to be different right?

It was when I graduated and stumbled on a textbook that I realized one of our lecturers has been plagiarizing. Copying verbatim from the text. The least he could have done was paraphrase.

I won't recommend the school to anyone. You're better off at IMT.

You can hug transformer after reading this. If you like mediocrity, that's good. But I don't. And I will always stand by what I think is right.

UNIZIK should step up abeg!

Don't forget to move to tempsite next semester. And please, check your BP levels later in the day. I'm quite sure with all the anger surging right through you, it must be at high levels.

Oh, I forgot, the hot Awka sun is frying your brain cells. Eeyah, accept my sympathy.

Also, don't post this kind of pictures again. They are embarrassing.
Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by olabiyisi(m): 3:02pm On Jun 05, 2020
Follow us for lattest school and education news [url]9jaschoolnews.com.ng[/url]
Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by AmericanQuarter: 3:03pm On Jun 05, 2020
LOL is someone crying crazy? cheesy

Firstly you are not and was never a student of UNIZIK. The university doesn't take up bag so shits.

You were definitely messed up and could not get an admission in great UNIZIK.

UNIZIK is a world class university with a world class lecturers. Cry me a bucket of water but that's just the truth.

Even Oko rejected you because you couldn't pass ordinary prelim.

You are frustrated in life. You have wasted your because UNIZIK rejected you.

There is no university in your state that's as good as university. That's another frustration for you. Lol

The sun in Awka actually fried your brain and hairs that you had to come here to spew your anger and frustration.

I am very sure that wherever you are right, even men have rejected you.

Check your blood pressure, because you had to wake up at 3am just to post, imagine a so called student waking up at 3am to post on nairaland. Useless fellow.

Kill yourself if you can't stand the frustration anymore.

UNIZIK is the best university. Cry more cheesy

Nooil:

He calls me runs girl, he calls me dude. Guy take a stand na. If not for yourself, do it for the bush school you're defending. can't be a student of UNIZIK. I was. Know the difference between present and past. Stop disgracing your ancestorsnyway, here is where I end this irritating back and forth. But before then, let me reiterate some points. You can run mad for all I care.I regret going to UNIZIKt's a bush schoohad to spend years refining myself after graduating from that secondary schooI only have respect for one lecturer, Barr Sam Okeke, the rest are secondary school teachers, even worse. But then, he studied in Ukraine, so he is bound to be different rightIt was when I graduated and stumbled on a textbook that I realized one of our lecturers have been plagiarizing. Copying verbatim from the text. The least he could have done was paraphraseI won't recommend the school to anyone. You're better off at IMT.You can hug transformer after reading this. If you like mediocrity, that's good. But I don't. And I will always stand by what I think is rightUNIZIK should step up abeg!Don't forget to move to tempsite next semester. And please, check your BP levels later in the day. I'm quite sure with all the anger surging right through you, it must be at high levels.Oh, I forgot, the hot Awka sun is frying your brain cells. Eeyah, accept my sympathyAlso, don't post this kind of pictures again. They are embarrassing.

See one of her hate posts and frustration. No be today you started sef, you must be a cursed frustrated bitter fellow in life. Miserable living time bomb Lol

Nooil:

No wonder some Anambra ladies bleach until they die of kidney failure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by Enyimbafc: 3:26pm On Jun 05, 2020
Nooil:
I hope they've removed all those old professors that will be switching between English and Igbo to teach their students. I for just go unilag. I no know wetin carry me go unizik. Nonsense school.
We prefer them using igbo to teach,if u know like am jappa to lagos.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by AmericanQuarter: 3:33pm On Jun 05, 2020
Enyimbafc:
We prefer them using igbo to teach,if u know like am jappa to lagos.

That clown is a bitter frustrated fellow. She's only here to express her frustration because she couldn't gain admission in great UNIZIK

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by HembaqMbk: 8:48pm On Jun 06, 2020

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by Byzantine: 9:41pm On Jun 06, 2020
post=90281856:

Impatience is your main problem, I was actually trying to open UNIZIK thread tomorrow, you went online recycling old pictures.

My brother abeg open new one. This Op na dummiiie grin
Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by Lawsimon(m): 1:20am On Jun 07, 2020
UNIZIK can do better than this.

Better than not all.

https://educommander.com
Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:54am On Jun 07, 2020
Byzantine:

I'll bro, I have been busy last week.
Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by osymerga(m): 10:59am On Jun 07, 2020
post=90399114:

I'll bro, I have been busy last week.
I give you until 24 hours to open a new thread. The insults on my school is too much here...
Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by Toluwani95: 1:07pm On Jun 07, 2020
Hi there! Bridge Class project is a free tutorial session aiming to provide academic support to students preparing for UTME, Post UTME, WAEC and NECO examinations while the school closure due to the COVID-19 pandemic lasts.

It has 4 groups:
• A general group for Mathematics and English

• A group for Arts students taking Literature, CRK, and Government

• A group for Social science students taking Accounting, Economics, and Government

• A group for Science students taking Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
Each student will be added to two groups: one general group and another specific group based on their course of study.

Each group takes a course daily for 2 hours by highly trained professionals.
Registration starts on 6th of June, 2020 and classes commence on 15th of June, 2020.

To register, click on the link below to fill in your details:
https://forms.gle/n38phFqbJZQ1CQPXA

For more inquiries, kindly contact: 08167847356, 07064445220

Thank you!

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by dammyhtvibe: 7:14am On Jun 08, 2020
Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by swiz123(m): 12:36pm On Jun 09, 2020
Nooil:

He calls me runs girl, he calls me dude. Guy take a stand na. If not for yourself, do it for the bush school you're defending.

I can't be a student of UNIZIK. I was. Know the difference between the present and past. Stop disgracing your ancestors.

Anyway, here is where I end this irritating back and forth. But before then, let me reiterate some points. You can run mad for all I care.

I regret going to UNIZIK

It's a bush school

I had to spend years refining myself after graduating from that secondary school

I only have respect for one lecturer, Barr Sam Okeke, the rest are secondary school teachers, even worse. But then, he studied in Ukraine, so he is bound to be different right?

It was when I graduated and stumbled on a textbook that I realized one of our lecturers has been plagiarizing. Copying verbatim from the text. The least he could have done was paraphrase.

I won't recommend the school to anyone. You're better off at IMT.

You can hug transformer after reading this. If you like mediocrity, that's good. But I don't. And I will always stand by what I think is right.

UNIZIK should step up abeg!

Don't forget to move to tempsite next semester. And please, check your BP levels later in the day. I'm quite sure with all the anger surging right through you, it must be at high levels.

Oh, I forgot, the hot Awka sun is frying your brain cells. Eeyah, accept my sympathy.

Also, don't post this kind of pictures again. They are embarrassing.

Your hate for the school you chose to complete your degree in when there was a choice of quitting baffles me. Perhaps, you didn't trust yourself to gain admission again.

Even worse, your opinion coupled with how dangerously close you stayed to Abakiliki street could easily pass you off as a frustrated runs girl who had to reduce her price albeit drastically because no man thought you were worth anything remotely close to meager.

Just move on with your life and put everything behind you. It's no one's fault IF you graduated with Third class.
Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 09, 2020
swiz123:

Your hate for the school you chose to complete your degree in when there was a choice of quitting baffles me. Perhaps, you didn't trust yourself to gain admission again.

Even worse, your opinion coupled with how dangerously close you stayed to Abakiliki street could easily pass you off as a frustrated runs girl who had to reduce her price albeit drastically because no man thought you were worth anything remotely close to meager.

Just move on with your life and put everything behind you. It's no one's fault IF you graduated with Third class.

Why did you say 3rd class? Why not pass or certificate of attendance? Why dignify me with a third class? If you want to bash someone, do it outrightly. Don't be a Coward!

I didn't trust myself to get admission? Lol! So the one I got, you wrote the exam for me? Silly!

If you had read all I wrote, you won't have asked that silly question of why I continued. I would have explained, but unfortunately, I have no patience for slow people, and you come across as one.

Ok. Don't expect another reply from me. Same goes to any other slowpoke that quotes me.
Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:19pm On Jun 10, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
My legend, abeg no mind him.

abeg open your thread tomorrow.

that's my almamata we're talking about here.
Byzantine:

UNIZIK will trend tomorrow, I'm done with down coverage, drone shots will be tomorrow just be ready
Few samples

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by Byzantine: 7:32pm On Jun 10, 2020
post=90527765:

UNIZIK will trend tomorrow, I'm done with down coverage, drone shots will be tomorrow just be ready
Few samples
Alright bro. Please create a new thread and mention there
Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by DamnnNiggarr: 7:32pm On Jun 10, 2020
post=90527765:

Few samples
Wow,
that's superb.

can't wait to see the thread tomorrow.

that's why i call you a living-legend,
Anambra is indeed blessed to have a son like you.
God bless me with opportunities to make Bayelsa proud, even if its just once.

pls just mention me
@DamnnNiggarr

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 12, 2020
Goalnaldo:
see your life. You see the reason wey angelemade nor go accept you. You don't deserve that babe.

Is this u disgrace ur fellow guy because of a lady?

Chai no wonder some men will 4eva be simps and pussy... U cud av criticized me but u rather mentioned angelEmade....

U quoted the lady to see sumtin I was just having fun with... It shows how bad it is to av u as a frnd... U will definitely betray ur people for a lady...

Peace....
Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by angelEmade: 12:42pm On Jun 12, 2020
ProfDview1:

Is this u disgrace ur fellow guy because of a lady?

Chai no wonder some men will 4eva be simps and pussy... U cud av criticized me but u rather mentioned angelEmade....

U quoted the lady to see sumtin I was just having fun with... It shows how bad it is to av u as a frnd... U will definitely betray ur people for a lady...

Peace....
am thankful to him oo why should you be having fun with a thing like that...but honestly i actually don't care... I mean i care about you oo but i dnt mind if you ask other girls out. I dnt see myself with any guy...it's not pride there's just no....feelnx
your emails always make me laff though.

PS. Can someone show me how to remove my gender from nairaland?
Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 12, 2020
angelEmade:

am thankful to him oo why should you be having fun with a thing like that...but honestly i actually don't care... I mean i care about you oo but i dnt mind if you ask other girls out. I dnt see myself with any guy...it's not pride there's just no....feelnx
your emails always make me laff though.

PS. Can someone show me how to remove my gender from nairaland?

So I can't have fun again.. Everything is now taken serious.... Well, anytin dt makes u feel okay is welcome..

Anyway ain't concerned abt u, only concerned abt d simp dt wants to render his fellow guy useless all bcox of a lady...

Probably he is interested in u, he shud av gone Tru d right way, not by spoiling my image and tagging u....

Bro code

Tkia of ursef Emade... So u see my emails n yet u ignored me abi... No p
Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by angelEmade: 1:12pm On Jun 12, 2020
ProfDview1:

So I can't have fun again.. Everything is now taken serious.... Well, anytin dt makes u feel okay is welcome..

Anyway ain't concerned abt u, only concerned abt d simp dt wants to render his fellow guy useless all bcox of a lady...

Probably he is interested in u, he shud av gone Tru d right way, not by spoiling my image and tagging u....

Bro code

Tkia of ursef Emade... So u see my emails n yet u ignored me abi... No p
patience is a big virtue.
Don't worry something might come out of it....
#kisses
Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by Anambralstson: 4:54pm On Jun 12, 2020
Lalasticlala please help me do justice to the thread just like you did to UNN yesterday, the first thread, the Op recycled pictures online not through face of UNIZIK, please I know the stress I went through and the resources just to cover UNIZIK please.
Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by TEDHorsePower: 5:40pm On Jun 12, 2020
Lalasticlala

This particular thread is drone pictures. It is different from the one on this thread. This thread should be on front page

https://www.nairaland.com/5920744/aerial-coverage-unizik-photos-video/1#down
Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by AnyaoguW6(m): 5:49pm On Jun 12, 2020
Participate on BEVERLY FOUNDATION pandemic quiz program tonight by 9pm on INSTAGRAM @beverlyfoundation.... Be part of this program and win your free recharge cards
Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka by somtoto(m): 9:04pm On Jun 12, 2020
lalasticlala u really need to push the other thread to front page not closing it.the pictures are different and the other one shows the beauty of unizik unlike this one that is filled with ass

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Textbook Explains Cultism With Don Jazzy, D'banj, Wande Coal (Mo'hits Group Pic / Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) / My Little Bro Signed Out In Style With His Landlord And Landlady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.