Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

"Baby I'm Shy,baby I'm Shy"... Two 5 Alive Don FINISH - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Baby I'm Shy,baby I'm Shy"... Two 5 Alive Don FINISH (1236 Views)

Urgent ( She Says She Love Me, But I'm Shy) / I Like Her But I'm Shy To Woo Her / Olosho Don Finish All My Money!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Baby I'm Shy,baby I'm Shy"... Two 5 Alive Don FINISH by skimena: 10:25pm On Jun 02, 2020
I don't really know why girls like to form (pretend). As for me I love women very much. in as much as she's ready to give me what I want, I'm ready to flex her wela. just because of the way I take care of them, one change my name to Mr White. she said whenever she's with me she feels like she's with a white man. but my experience with this babe when I invited her over for the first time she was forming shyness but before 1 hour after some flexing 2 5 alive don enter her stomach. I'm really curious if she was really shy or that was pretence?
Re: "Baby I'm Shy,baby I'm Shy"... Two 5 Alive Don FINISH by simplepee(f): 10:26pm On Jun 02, 2020
What is the essence of this thread now?

Silly, c'mon go and read your books.

2 Likes

Re: "Baby I'm Shy,baby I'm Shy"... Two 5 Alive Don FINISH by Malik1338(m): 10:27pm On Jun 02, 2020
they love doing stop it I like it

2 Likes

Re: "Baby I'm Shy,baby I'm Shy"... Two 5 Alive Don FINISH by Blackmann001: 10:29pm On Jun 02, 2020
simplepee:

Bbe u fine oo
Re: "Baby I'm Shy,baby I'm Shy"... Two 5 Alive Don FINISH by skimena: 10:31pm On Jun 02, 2020
simplepee:

is like u are 1 of them. I don leak una secret. lol

1 Like

Re: "Baby I'm Shy,baby I'm Shy"... Two 5 Alive Don FINISH by gowonmaharajah(m): 1:46am On Jun 03, 2020
Blackmann001:

Bbe u fine oo
u no get eyes oo. well,beauty is in the eyes of the beholder

2 Likes

Re: "Baby I'm Shy,baby I'm Shy"... Two 5 Alive Don FINISH by BarrSly: 9:11am On Jun 03, 2020
Blackmann001:

Bbe u fine oo

Blind man

3 Likes

Re: "Baby I'm Shy,baby I'm Shy"... Two 5 Alive Don FINISH by Fidelismaria: 9:42am On Jun 03, 2020
Blackmann001:

Bbe u fine oo

Na konji dey worry you

ain't nothing remotely pretty bout that gal

3 Likes

Re: "Baby I'm Shy,baby I'm Shy"... Two 5 Alive Don FINISH by Blackmann001: 9:46am On Jun 03, 2020
Fidelismaria:

Na konji dey worry you

UT the finest girls are the slim, tall, tender skin, long legs and oval faced... They are really very beutiful
Re: "Baby I'm Shy,baby I'm Shy"... Two 5 Alive Don FINISH by div111(m): 9:52am On Jun 03, 2020
Fidelismaria:

Na konji dey worry you

grin

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Transgender Man Pregnant With A Second Child / HUSSEINAAA Is A Scammer / Older Oyibo Woman Goes On Her Kneel To Marry Her Young Nigerian Lover Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.