Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Photos: Transgender Man Pregnant With A Second Child - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: Transgender Man Pregnant With A Second Child (1239 Views)

She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. / Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. / Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Transgender Man Pregnant With A Second Child by AfricanBard: 1:41pm On Jul 07, 2020
A New York city based transgender, Kayden Cole is pregnant with his second child.

According to dailymail.co.uk, Cole, 33 began his body transformation journey from female to male in 2009. In 2013, after he was forced to stop taking testosterone for his mastectomy, he was completely shocked to discover he was five months pregnant with his first child. Kayden’s daughter Azaelia who is now six year old.

Earlier this year, Coleman was amazed when he found out he was seven-weeks pregnant. The 33-year-old has not had genital construction surgery and has kept his female reproductive organs. So now, currently in a relationship with his 29-year-old boyfriend Dominique, Kayden is expecting his second child.

The couple cannot wait to welcome baby number two, despite previously facing backlash from haters dubbing Kayden a ‘monster’.

The LGBT care worker shares:

“I do enjoy parts of being pregnant like the fact it makes my beard thicker. But I don’t get the same pregnancy privileges because it is not obvious that I’m carrying a child, people just assume it’s a beer belly, so people don’t give up their seat for me or hold doors open.”

“I never wanted to wear a bra and I knew that even if I didn’t transition I would have had a reduction. But I never had bottom surgery because it’s expensive, there are often a lot of complications with it and it can numb things sexually.”

“When Azaelia was born there were a lot of people who said they felt sorry for her and that she would grow up and be confused. They said that she should be taken away and called me a monster. But it’s important for people to understand that we have full autonomy over our bodies and we should do with it as we please. I can’t wait to meet my second baby and Azaelia is so excited about having a little brother or sister.”

Kayden realized he wanted to be a man at the age of 20. Three years later, he began his transitioning journey by taking testosterone. It was all going well until he had to stop taking his transition hormones, as he found out he was pregnant with his first baby.

Unfortunately, sharing his story with the online world brought him loads of hate from trolls slamming him for ‘confusing’ his daughter.

Describing his transformation journey, Coleman wrote:

“I knew I wanted to transition in 2007 but at that time there weren’t very many resources and a female to male transition wasn’t very common. If you went on Google and searched for testosterone you would get some sketchy website based in India and it was hard to find binders for your chest. I identified as a lesbian at the time and my girlfriend was not okay with me transitioning and tried to talk me out of it so it wasn’t until 2009 that I started the process.”

Source: https://africanbard.com/2020/07/07/photos-transgender-man-pregnant-with-a-second-child/
Re: Photos: Transgender Man Pregnant With A Second Child by popsy2(m): 1:53pm On Jul 07, 2020
Hmm
Re: Photos: Transgender Man Pregnant With A Second Child by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 07, 2020
Shebi you're a man, and we should refer to you as a man and make no distinction.
But you can get pregnant. Didn't the "scientifically proven" doctors find a way to stop your menses?
Couldn't they remove you vagina, uterus, womb and all other parts belonging to women as they removed your boobs?

Make una dey lie unaself there. If you're one of those woke guys, please, read and pass.
Re: Photos: Transgender Man Pregnant With A Second Child by chukwuibuipob: 2:07pm On Jul 07, 2020
sad Goats
Re: Photos: Transgender Man Pregnant With A Second Child by benhope222: 2:09pm On Jul 07, 2020
It is finished we have seen it all....
Re: Photos: Transgender Man Pregnant With A Second Child by luminouz(m): 2:13pm On Jul 07, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
Shebi you're a man, and we should refer to you as a man and make no distinction.
But you can get pregnant. Didn't the "scientifically proven" doctors find a way to stop your menses?
Couldn't they remove you vagina, uterus, womb and all other parts belonging to women as they removed your boobs?

Make una dey lie unaself there. If you're one of those woke guys, please, read and pass.

She didn't go ALL THE WAY.

Time, resources and choice were the factors.

I dont love big boobs but now I realize big boobs are way better than NO BOOBS.
Dafuq will my mouth be playing with when junior is doing PEEKABOO downstairs??

Her kids will definitely grow up confused.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Transgender Man Pregnant With A Second Child by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 07, 2020
luminouz:

She didn't go ALL THE WAY.

Time, resources and choice were the factors.

I dont love big boobs but now I realize big boobs are way better than NO BOOBS.
Dafuq will my mouth be playing with when junior is doing PEEKABOO downstairs??

Her kids will definitely grow up confused.
There's no all the way. That's the limit.
Re: Photos: Transgender Man Pregnant With A Second Child by luminouz(m): 2:59pm On Jul 07, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

There's no all the way. That's the limit.

Wrong.

Genital reconstructive surgery to give her a diivk and remove her ovaries and all that. Butt shave to make her ass less round or big and lots more.
Re: Photos: Transgender Man Pregnant With A Second Child by AfricanBard: 3:11pm On Jul 07, 2020
Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Photos: Transgender Man Pregnant With A Second Child by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 07, 2020
Someone wants to know if he will deliver the baby through his penis,just like women do through their vajina cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos: Transgender Man Pregnant With A Second Child by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 07, 2020
O stronggrin
Re: Photos: Transgender Man Pregnant With A Second Child by ArturoR: 5:25pm On Jul 07, 2020
NNU0000:
Someone wants to know if he will deliver the baby through his penis,just like women do through their vajina cheesy

"He" was a "she" so "he" still has her sorry his vagina.
Mehn! I'm even confused typing this cry

(1) (Reply)

Am So Much In Emotional Dilemma, I Need Urgent Advices. / Have You Found Yourself In Ths Situation Before / Is It Ok To add just a Little Sugar when Cookin Rice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.