Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,387 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:09 AM

American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" (38688 Views)

Speaker Pelosi Calls Biden ‘President-Elect’ / State Of The Union: Nancy Pelosi Tears Up Trump's Speech / Trump Ignored Nancy Pelosi's Handshake Before She Tore His Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by DexterousOne(m): 11:31am On Jun 03, 2020
Teaser4:
Pelosi is mad.. how do you justify this..

I dont pity the police one bit

If those four officers were arrested on the spot
This won't be happening

As we speak
The three officers are yet to be arrested
The police will rather set the country on fire than arrest and bring to justice those wicked officers complicit in the murder of Floyd.

The flames of this unrest and protest will engulf Trumps presidency

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by regginy: 11:33am On Jun 03, 2020
Esseite:

Speak for yourself...

You only hate him for his stance against manipulative voices, otherwise please name a valid reason. From economy/security stats and standpoint, he had bested Obama's indices not until the pandemic.

He has called terrorists bluff and went ahead to taking them out, which Obama never did..

He is at loggerheads with China over trade imbalance which Nigeria and a host of others are extremely suffering from...

He virtually reduced unemployment to zero and saw American factories returning to base...

How else do you qualify a better president?

1 Like

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by DexterousOne(m): 11:36am On Jun 03, 2020
Teaser4:

The poor in many ex Confederate states have been voting red

They are still poor as fvck

So what are you saying?

3 Likes

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by Bar1941(m): 11:36am On Jun 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
Lord JESUS please Heal Madam Pelosi ! She needs all the Help she can get

You have a big problem.

1 Like

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by zod404(m): 11:57am On Jun 03, 2020
timesup234:
The two of them are mental patient. Enough of American bullshit politics on nairaland. America is not relevant
This is nairaland not dollarland
Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by zod404(m): 12:02pm On Jun 03, 2020
regginy:

Obama didn't defeat Ebola, Ebola started and ended in Africa. He didn't help us, we helped ourselves.
H1N1 outbreak killed thousand too and the media didn't say s**t
Trump's tenure recorded the highest black employment rate in US history.

Get your facts right and stop watching CNN.

Face your own country's issues.

1 Like

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by zod404(m): 12:04pm On Jun 03, 2020
DexterousOne:

I dont pity the police one bit

If those four officers were arrested on the spot
This won't be happening

As we speak
The three officers are yet to be arrested
The police will rather set the country on fire than arrest and bring to justice those wicked officers complicit in the murder of Floyd.

The flames of this unrest and protest will engulf Trumps presidency
The main culprit has been arrested and will be going to court on Monday.
The remaining officers were all fired the following day after the incident.

Trust me, Trump will still win that election.

We have our own issues in Nigeria, let's address that first.

1 Like

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by DexterousOne(m): 12:24pm On Jun 03, 2020
zod404:

After what happened last week
I'm not sure his reelection is certain

And no

All four officers MUST be arrested, charged AND SENTENCED

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by DexterousOne(m): 12:32pm On Jun 03, 2020
eltata:
In as much Trump isn't good at communicating with his people, statistics has shown he is the best president so far for ages , a Land slide better than Obamas and many others. The United States economy is back to number one after almost been swept away by China. The truth is ,if American allows an underperforming and weak president comes in and China takes over as world power completely, then they will begin to appreciate Trump when the heat is on.

Trump is better than Obama that pulled America OUT of recession, or Bill Clinton that paid down the American debt?

What weed are you right wing dumb Christians smoking?

3 Likes

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by zod404(m): 12:37pm On Jun 03, 2020
DexterousOne:

After what happened last week
I'm not sure his reelection is certain

And no

All four officers MUST be arrested, charged AND SENTENCED
Okay sir
Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by Danzysb(m): 12:43pm On Jun 03, 2020
Trump will still win that Election. I wonder how this world works sometimes,I've only been hearing bad news about Trump and people calling him all sorts of things on CNN,But they seenñm to hide the positive deeds of his tenure from the public.....but Now that I've actually seen the positive sides of his tenure which left me astonished.
*Create a better Economy for USA
*His tenure has the highest record of Employment for blacks
Of course you won't here those ones it's only the bad that you here...
Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by Resees: 1:22pm On Jun 03, 2020
I am a Trump supporter but have this feeling that he will loose this election due to his carelessness. He really messed up things as of late.

1 Like

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by Resees: 1:24pm On Jun 03, 2020
Danzysb:
Trump will still win that Election. I wonder how this world works sometimes,I've only been hearing bad news about Trump and people calling him all sorts of things on CNN,But they seenñm to hide the positive deeds of his tenure from the public.....but Now that I've actually seen the positive sides of his tenure which left me astonished.
*Create a better Economy for USA
*His tenure has the highest record of Employment for blacks
Of course you won't here those ones it's only the bad that you here...
He messed up with handling of the coronvirus and also with this death of a unharmed black man.I am a supporter but has lost hope in him

1 Like

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 03, 2020
ponziponzi:

Trump is a mor.on
l wonder how Africans think at times how will you call him a slowpoke you need to seek for forgiveness.This is a man who is trying hard to keep us safe from the wicked Demons now you blamed him..l hope you see the light soon
Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by lexy2014: 2:09pm On Jun 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
Lord JESUS please Heal Madam Pelosi ! She needs all the Help she can get

What does Jesus need to heal pelosi from? Can u negate what she said about trump?

1 Like

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 03, 2020
regginy:

But your Obama brought down Libya
Your Obama wanted us to accept LGBT
Your Obama refuses to sell Arms to Nigeria during the GEJ Administration
Why is your Obama not condemning the outrage..
Wake up and see things your self Bro
Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by lexy2014: 2:11pm On Jun 03, 2020
zod404:

U want us to address our issues in Nigeria yet u are predicting who will win US election
Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by tammie24: 2:14pm On Jun 03, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

And that's what that man is.

Everyone hates him right now.

Wait! Except Nigerian Christians.

By the way I am a Christian too but he Sucks!

MODIFIED: All these folks defending Trump I hope he defends you and send American Visa to all of you.

And I am sorry I generalised the Previous saying All Christians in Nigeria. It's Most (Majority) Christians in Nigeria.

That been said " He still Sucks!
so you hate him because of America visa?
Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by tammie24: 2:17pm On Jun 03, 2020
Esseite:

Speak for yourself...

You only hate him for his stance against manipulative voices, otherwise please name a valid reason. From economy/security stats and standpoint, he had bested Obama's indices not until the pandemic.

He has called terrorists bluff and went ahead to taking them out, which Obama never did..

He is at loggerheads with China over trade imbalance which Nigeria and a host of others are extremely suffering from...

He virtually reduced unemployment to zero and saw American factories returning to base...

How else do you qualify a better president?
thanks o

Don't mind Nigerians

We have suffered too much to recognize a good leader when we see one

A country where people still voted in buhari for a second term
Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by tammie24: 2:23pm On Jun 03, 2020
Teaser4:
don't type short details for cheap likes, you're nothing but a clout chaser. He lost republican primary slots, the man had issues with the party, and was punished. House Republican leaders removed him from the Judiciary and Agriculture Committees, as party officials scrambled to appear tough on racism and contain damage from comments he made to The New York Times questioning why white supremacy is considered offensive.

He's a racist, and opposition gonna nail em if he win the primaries, na republican go still win the district. typical liberal clownnnn.

this is the man that replaces him State Senator Randy Feenstra, another Trump ally and ardent supporter. The GOP is united behind Trump, over 90% approval ratings no be beans.... red tsunami
chop knuckle
Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 03, 2020
pelosi is a loser
Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by hermesprogidy(m): 2:37pm On Jun 03, 2020
michoim:

She knows the game, yet she lost in her impeachment against Trump...
Trump is impeached. She succeeded.

1 Like

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by Proudlytips: 2:43pm On Jun 03, 2020
arhhh
Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by ponziponzi(m): 2:52pm On Jun 03, 2020
malcomxjr:

l wonder how Africans think at times how will you call him a slowpoke you need to seek for forgiveness.This is a man who is trying hard to keep us safe from the wicked Demons now you blamed him..l hope you see the light soon

Do you live in the US? How do Africans think? What wicked demons? Can you please explain?

Trump is an example of an African dictator that is not allowed to exercise his power due to the system that has been put in place in the US.

1 Like

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by ibksiv(m): 2:57pm On Jun 03, 2020
AllenSpencer:
If has at now you still have beliefs that Trump can win the coming election, then you must be a beliver of fiction.

Its sealed and settled. Trump canniot escape whats coming.

He knows and Melania knows. Its written all over their faces and actions.

Why he is playing all cards now when we democrats have not even started with him
The same way you thought you would win the 2016 election by a landslide. E go shock you to death this time around.
Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by hermesprogidy(m): 3:06pm On Jun 03, 2020
regginy:

A dead cow is a better leader than Trump.
Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by hermesprogidy(m): 3:12pm On Jun 03, 2020
ibksiv:

The same way you thought you would win the 2016 election by a landslide. E go shock you to death this time around.
You are the one that will be shocked. Better don't kill yourself. Midterm, governorship and other recently held elections has seen Republicans losing. Coupled with the economic devastation of covid-19 (Trump's only weapon) what other sign do you need to be told that November will be bloody for Trump and the Republican Party?
Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by justli: 3:51pm On Jun 03, 2020
salford1:

He is using his hands to destroy the country by himself. He would tweet violence then go and hide inside white house bunker. When he comes out, he does so with a battalion of cops and secret service.

Difference between a President and a Dictator below. Whose side would you be on?

If Abraham Lincoln and JFK could be killed, who is Trump.
Allying with the crowd doesn't really mean you have their best interest.
Most times the crowd dont know what they want.
If you want to protest , protest. But if you loot the stores, you'll be shot and the blood will be on the MSM.
Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by justli: 4:07pm On Jun 03, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

Yeah that's why I said Except "Nigerian Christians " which you're one of.

I am not speaking for your likes.

What is all these craze about Nigerian Christians this and that.

For the last four years, I'm yet to find a Nigerian Muslim that is pro Trump. Why is that?

People have right to support whoever they chose to and because they don't asslick celebrities like you do means they can think for themselves.

Ignorant Christians still voted for Buhari twice. Later they announced their regrets.

Same clowns want us to believe they know better now by criticizing Trump.

You all should go fvck yourselves. Trump is winning 2020.

All the way from Russia to Ukraine to impeachment to Corona....now these barstards.....

Same people criticizing opening the economy, now they don't mind thousands of people on the street. Now where is corona?
I hope they apologize for the psychological trauma they've caused people in hyping corona.
Trump will keep winning. He knows not how to lose
Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by orisa37: 4:12pm On Jun 03, 2020
PELOSI wants The Smoke.
Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by justli: 4:12pm On Jun 03, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

Because in their brains, they are Christians and so is Trump. So Trump can't go wrong.

They are together with Trump even if he wants, let him kill all the blacks in America. They will still hail him.

How about you Start by educating us on the worst thing or most racist thing Trump has done to the blacks.

It's possible you know something that we don't know. So just educate us pls.
Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by justli: 4:19pm On Jun 03, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

What's manipulative? Who's manipulating the President of United States? I thought you have something tangible to offer.

And for your information in case you live in Mars. Obama was more of a Neutral President. And yes he worked more with Muslim's and he identified with them more.

I'm done tutoring.

And the Muslim world would thank Obama for tearing down the middle East. And arming the most dreaded terrorist group in the world.
It would take rhe same evil Trump to bring peace to the region something your hypocritical type refused to acknowledge.

To this day, Libia is still suffering from the harm Obama caused it. How will the ordinary Libyans ever forgive Obama.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

UK Bans China's Huawei From Its 5G Network, Hands US Big win / Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine / Dutch Police & Dogs Crack Down On Anti-Lockdown Protesters (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.