Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" (38051 Views)

Speaker Pelosi Calls Biden ‘President-Elect’ / State Of The Union: Nancy Pelosi Tears Up Trump's Speech / Trump Ignored Nancy Pelosi's Handshake Before She Tore His Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by dru23(m): 8:14am On Jun 03, 2020
duality:

Thank you!

After Trump, America will have a very incompetent president, the media will support him until they can no longer bear the shame and then they will own up to their stupidity.

I have friends who all through Obama's administration couldn't get jobs, until when Trump came in. Some had to return to Nigeria.

Practically, Trump beats Obama hands down. All these covid 19 opening up and protest nonsense in the US, is about power.

Some are being sponsored by Soros as openly claimed by people.

Some Americans have been captured by a wicked evil spirit that wants to hold them in chains and call it civilization. They are being manipulated to their doom.

These people are not concerned about the destruction going on. They feel if it continues, they will use it against Trump.

1 Like

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by Wannabenz: 8:16am On Jun 03, 2020
dru23:

People like you are the reason African and African countries are called shit holes.. Trump does not give a rat ass about you or where u come from... he cares about himself and himself only ..wake up bro ...
Olodo sighted.
Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 03, 2020
AllenSpencer:

Cheap Bashing!

Land on Twitter

Bashing falls on Trump everyday.

Heavy duty bashing from right, left and center.

He cosumes it on trending parades
it's normal. Go to Pelosi, Biden or Hillary posts and see. Oppositions normally follow them to bash them
Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by duality(m): 8:16am On Jun 03, 2020
dru23:

People like you are the reason African and African countries are called shit holes.. Trump does not give a rat ass about you or where u come from... he cares about himself and himself only ..wake up bro ...

But you do give a rat ass about him. If not you wouldn't be bothered.
Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by Terz4christ: 8:17am On Jun 03, 2020
godquality:
you fell for trump's propaganda. Trump that took America development back over 50 years with his utterances and tweets? His decisive leadership and never ever taking responsibility for anything. How can a normal thinking person compare him to Obama or even support him?
How kid?. Give us valid statistics not just talking.
Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by proxillin(m): 8:18am On Jun 03, 2020
Riots in democrats dominated cities. This protest is not good for democrats. It shows bad leadership styles of democrats.
Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by elonize(m): 8:18am On Jun 03, 2020
A man dat supports terrorism, a man dat didn't look @d face of Africa, nor his home land Kenya...na sm ppo dey quote.Obama is d worst President ever.wen e was der,wat did e do to change dis racist matter,not a damn tin.
D ppo using Obama as a reference point in anything na mumu.its just hatred dat clouds their judgement,dey r easily manipulated.dis pelosi,as u c her so,she's so damn evil.so mk una dey support Joe biden .Democrats will destroy d world
Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 8:19am On Jun 03, 2020
salford1:

He is using his hands to destroy the country by himself. He would tweet violence then go and hide inside white house bunker. When he comes out, he does so with a battalion of cops and secret service.

Difference between a President and a Dictator below. Whose side would you be on?

That’s a match in Selma alabama, you wanna criticize, do it with facts cause what you accuses trump of doing, Obama have done worst, by the way obama called Baltimore rioters thugs, I didn’t see the outrage
Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by PierreAbutu(m): 8:19am On Jun 03, 2020
Teaser4:
don't type short details for cheap likes, you're nothing but a clout chaser. He lost republican primary slots, the man had issues with the party, and was punished. House Republican leaders removed him from the Judiciary and Agriculture Committees, as party officials scrambled to appear tough on racism and contain damage from comments he made to The New York Times questioning why white supremacy is considered offensive.

He's a racist, and opposition gonna nail em if he win the primaries, na republican go still win the district. typical liberal clownnnn.

this is the man that replaces him State Senator Randy Feenstra, another Trump ally and ardent supporter. The GOP is united behind Trump, over 90% approval ratings no be beans.... red tsunami

Pls educate the hungry slowpoke

If Trump replies that old crone, he will be d first to come here and say Trump should be diplomatic like Obama

His types are quick to defend Bubu who doesn't know Nigeria's debt are over N30 trillion as we speak

Trump os winning November election, even if 50 George Floyds are murdered in October...gba gbe

1 Like

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by Ifybwoy7: 8:20am On Jun 03, 2020
osama bin laden was killed under obama don't forget.
Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by proxillin(m): 8:22am On Jun 03, 2020
duality:

Thank you!

After Trump, America will have a very incompetent president, the media will support him until they can no longer bear the shame and then they will own up to their stupidity.

I have friends who all through Obama's administration couldn't get jobs, until when Trump came in. Some had to return to Nigeria.

Practically, Trump beats Obama hands down. All these covid 19 opening up and protest nonsense in the US, is about power.

Some are being sponsored by Soros as openly claimed by people.

Some Americans have been captured by a wicked evil spirit that wants to hold them in chains and call it civilization. They are being manipulated to their doom.

These people are not concerned about the destruction going on. They feel if it continues, they will use it against Trump.

Antifa is soro's project. The next election is going to be bloody. They tried resist, russia hoax, impeachment and still couldnt remove trump. They are activating thugs and fake news media.

New york time said the looters are white trump supporters. So they knew looting is not helping democrats, so they want to pin it on trump.

They are admitted they are the one rioting, but not the one looting. Can you see a brain of an average zombirudeen?
Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 03, 2020
americans should be careful not to repeat theseman mistake we made here in nigeria. May the soul of george floyd Rip. many trump opponents have used the protests as an oppurtunity to cause comotion to bring the goverment a bad name . they've failed already!

2 Likes

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by PierreAbutu(m): 8:22am On Jun 03, 2020
AllenSpencer:

Relax!

November is almost here.

You will find another generation

America was 'great' when Obama was covertly sponsoring ISIS, wrecked US economy, rendered millions jobless and was flooding Europe with Muslim immigrants....my friend go and sit down

Americans are not gullible like some 'sophisticated' Nigerians who are now crying over lopsided appointmemts
Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by LaReinaa(f): 8:22am On Jun 03, 2020
This woman should Goan sleep abeg
Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by Frezhkid10(m): 8:23am On Jun 03, 2020
All of u that are saying Trump will lose and all of that... well the typical media noise buh do u know that the true whites and people who made america are behind trump..now tell me the shops that was burnt and that Mercedes benz dealership that his cars were destroyed..who do u think they will vote for...

1 Like

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by proxillin(m): 8:27am On Jun 03, 2020
PierreAbutu:

America was 'great' when Obama was covertly sponsoring ISIS, wrecked US economy, rendered millions jobless and was flooding Europe with Muslim immigrants....my friend go and sit down

Americans are not gullible like some 'sophisticated' Nigerians who are now crying over lopsided appointmemts

All the power of democrats is in this protest. The silent majorities who voted Trump are watching. Let the democrats burn whatever they can burn now, election is coming. Antifa has been infiltrated, FBI will start trailing their sponsors.
Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by PierreAbutu(m): 8:27am On Jun 03, 2020
AllenSpencer:

Okay, November is here.

You the 11th person that will be apologizing to me on Nairaland when Almighty Biden is declared winner

Just dont change your account.

Oga since u have all this useless facts, what stops you from carrying him to court? grin cheesy

Trump will be elected in November, and you can ask Pelosi to employ you as her special assistant on fact finding tongue
Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by udemzyudex(m): 8:28am On Jun 03, 2020
I knew it, they will surely use it against him.

That's good for him though, since he doesn't know when to STFU.

1 Like

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by dru23(m): 8:28am On Jun 03, 2020
duality:

But you do give a rat ass about him. If not you wouldn't be bothered.

I am bothered.... It affects me and if you had bothered to read my profile, your ass would have known that am based in the USA .. I am in middle of the shit that is going on in America, and you are in a shit hole country, supporting a shit hole president that careless about your ass.. Let's see how you are going to travel to USA to get a better life for your future and kids.. You are so dumb to realize that Trump does not give two rat ass about you .. Let's see how u going to get visa to the USA now

1 Like

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by PierreAbutu(m): 8:29am On Jun 03, 2020
Olominira:

A nonentity as Well, stupidity runs in their family history

In every family they are always haters

Is it not common in Nigeria
Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by dru23(m): 8:31am On Jun 03, 2020
proxillin:

All the power of democrats is in this protest. The silent majorities who voted Trump are watching. Let the democrats burn whatever they can burn now, election is coming. Antifa has been infiltrated, FBI will start trailing their sponsors.

1 Like

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by robinsoncrosoe: 8:32am On Jun 03, 2020
Esseite:

Speak for yourself...

You only hate him for his stance against manipulative voices, otherwise please name a valid reason. From economy/security stats and standpoint, he had bested Obama's indices not until the pandemic.

He has called terrorists bluff and went ahead to taking them out, which Obama never did..

He is at loggerheads with China over trade imbalance which Nigeria and a host of others are extremely suffering from...

He virtually reduced unemployment to zero and saw American factories returning to base...

How else do you qualify a better president?
you have said it all. I love trump more now. I am a black man but am tired of these black lazy idiots. Trump supported peaceful protest but they turned it violent. So yes those guys are lowlifes democrats

1 Like

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by proxillin(m): 8:33am On Jun 03, 2020
dru23:

I am bothered.... It affects me and if you had bothered to read my profile, your ass would have known that am based in the USA .. I am in middle of the shit that is going on in America, and you are in a shit hole country, supporting a shit hole president that careless about your ass.. Let's see how you are going to travel to USA to get a better life for your future and kids.. You are so dumb to realize that Trump does not give two rat ass about you .. Let's see how u going to get visa to the USA now

So your life depends on american visa. A lizard in nigeria can never be crocodile in america.

Stay one place...Mass shooting on your asssssss right there. mr america. Lets join hands together and fix our shiiithole.

1 Like

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 03, 2020
Esseite:

Speak for yourself...

You only hate him for his stance against manipulative voices, otherwise please name a valid reason. From economy/security stats and standpoint, he had bested Obama's indices not until the pandemic.

Are you ok? Obama inherited mess from Bush and left a healthy economy for that slowpoke Trump.

He has called terrorists bluff and went ahead to taking them out, which Obama never did..

Dude, take some time off from Fox news and Breibart and do some research before spewing bullshits. Who killed Osama bin laden?

He is at loggerheads with China over trade imbalance which Nigeria and a host of others are extremely suffering from...

Which trade imbalance actually? You bought into their talking point uh? Google is your friend dude.

He virtually reduced unemployment to zero and saw American factories returning to base...

You must be very bad at thinking for yourself, or perhaps you suck at doing some research. Unemployment rate when Obama left was 5% and before covid-19, it was 4.4%. Obama inherited 10% unemployment rate and Trump inherited 5%, What exactly is the magic Trump has performed so far? Right now, unemployment rate is at all time high 14.7% due to the way he poorly managed covid-19 outbreak.

How else do you qualify a better president?

By being a leader not a divider!

I know I wasted my time responding to you but that's fine! Trumptard

1 Like

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by fortran12: 8:34am On Jun 03, 2020
salford1:

What do u expect from a liberal clergy woman?
Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by dru23(m): 8:35am On Jun 03, 2020
Wannabenz:

Olodo sighted.

1 Like

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by Terz4christ: 8:38am On Jun 03, 2020
dru23:

You are criticizing someone in whose country you go to seek for good life. Come back to your country now. Ingrates.

1 Like

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by dru23(m): 8:38am On Jun 03, 2020
proxillin:

So your life depends on american visa. A lizard in nigeria can never be crocodile in america.

Stay one place...Mass shooting on your asssssss right there. mr america. Lets join hands together and fix our shiiithole.

Unfortunately I wasn't born in a shit hole.. Am hoping America does not become the shit hole country u leave in now.... That is my greatest fear, when leaders are corrupt and they are not held accountable.. The country becomes a zoo.. Nigeria is a Zoo and I don't want USA to become a zoo due to bad leadership

2 Likes

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by kalu61(m): 8:40am On Jun 03, 2020
Babawale01:
Trump is clueless just like the one we have here.

This is where I respect Obama. Leading isn't meant for everyone. Nobi by size.

Obama that destroyed Lybia right
Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by dru23(m): 8:40am On Jun 03, 2020
Terz4christ:

You are criticizing someone in whose country you go to seek for good life. Come back to your country now. Ingrates.

Born in the USA ... so whatever Trump is doing and saying does have an impact on me ... especially as a minority in the USA

1 Like

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:41am On Jun 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
Lord JESUS please Heal Madam Pelosi ! She needs all the Help she can get
Between Trump and Pelosi who needs healing. Only a sick person will get a wrong answer
Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by fortran12: 8:41am On Jun 03, 2020
dalass:

Trump apologist... We know he didn't mean it literally... Imagine that!

A whole POTUS saying what he didn't mean thereby adding fuel to fire!.
Even a police chief told him to shut up his insensitive mouth...
He called Nigeria a shithole.....he's always hated blacks and many important black leaders and celebrities fled from America on his resumption.

Many Nigerians are now in Canada because of his hatred to them...

Don't defend the guy except he's paying you to do so.... Not even his spokesman can do so...basketmouth! undecided
Speak for yourself, many nigerians are in canada cos they are illegal immigrants

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Niger Coup: Russia Warns Ecowas Not To Take Military Action / Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) / UK PM: Boris Johnson Expected To Make Shocking Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.