Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" (38032 Views)

Speaker Pelosi Calls Biden ‘President-Elect’ / State Of The Union: Nancy Pelosi Tears Up Trump's Speech / Trump Ignored Nancy Pelosi's Handshake Before She Tore His Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by calmnquiet(m): 9:44am On Jun 03, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

The day he called out looters they even changed it here on nairaland and said he he called black protesters thugs. That is the kind of hatred he is suffering.

Did you notice that one of nairaland mods was a member of attack dogs already?

The thing is once you dislike someone, you hardly want to find out anything good, that's normal in our world today. It's politics and its normal for opposite sides to always disagree but I've never seen it at this level.

Funny thing is before Trump decided to run for president, I remember he was good friends with Senate minority leader Chuck Schumer, he has even donated to Hillary Clinton campaign in the past, Crazy Nancy to mention a few.

But there is just something different about the personal attacks now.
Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by gowonmaharajah(m): 9:44am On Jun 03, 2020
timesup234:
The two of them are mental patient. Enough of American bullshit politics on nairaland. America is not relevant
in your dreams,sir.
Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 9:46am On Jun 03, 2020
Esseite:

Speak for yourself...

You only hate him for his stance against manipulative voices, otherwise please name a valid reason. From economy/security stats and standpoint, he had bested Obama's indices not until the pandemic.

He has called terrorists bluff and went ahead to taking them out, which Obama never did..

He is at loggerheads with China over trade imbalance which Nigeria and a host of others are extremely suffering from...

He virtually reduced unemployment to zero and saw American factories returning to base...

How else do you qualify a better president?
you just nailed it..
What will they do if they were the ones in his shoes..
Fighting for justice should not make you a tug..

1 Like

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by calmnquiet(m): 9:50am On Jun 03, 2020
uunwanaobong3:

1) over thousand and millions of people have gather in America and other parts of the world to protest,,,, have we even realize that this is a pandemic period that we should be isolating.......... Because of Floyd's death, I can see more than 500,000 covid infection and more than50,000 people dying due to Corona virus infection within the crowd..... Democrat and CNN will not talk about this repercussion, they want to blame everything on Trump.
U wouldn't see the WHO coming out to warn the people about the dangers of large gathering and protesting world wide at this dangerous times of covid19 ............................. Also i feel that state governors in USA and other world leaders like in Canada, Britain etc purposely exposed their people to contact more covid infection and death, by standby and watch while the people gather in large number. Whatever evil intension those leaders have, right it is only God that can serve those mass protesters....... This action alone can bring about second wave of the virus which will be fatal

2) the world is under great economics depression and in America alone there are 50million job losses, ... The protesters who are vandalising and burning down businesses all in the name of protest and are being encouraged by CNN and Democrat governors, have they realize that this rascal behavior will lead to more recession and job lose for innocent citizen........ I know they want to blame everything on Trump.

3) the whole thing has turned political through CNN and action of Democrat governors.
First, it was about impeachment of trump, they failed.

Then come Corona virus, .....instead of the press to tackle china and WHO for the spread of Corona virus in the world, the press world wide were tackling Trump as if Trump is the president of the world and as if Trump was the one that brought the virus to the world...... In Democrat state like new York, governors freely allow the people to get infected, so as to blame Trump for the numbers of the dead, the media we're insulting the president up and down with stupid questions during presidential press briefing....,.over 100,000 Americans have died mostly in Democrat state.. again they have failed because U.S have done x10 more tests than any country, more ventilator and PPE than any country........ CNN have realized that people are no longer buying the lying stories about Trump, so if you observed, they no longer report on covid stories gain, they have now shifted their attention to racism....

thank God Trump has taken U.S out of WHO.
Let me see how China will fund WHO.

What police did was wrong, and the policemen were duly sacked, arrested and charged with murder, ..... But the press and CNN chooses to feed on the story, encouraging voilent protest and destruction of public/private properties....
The Democrat state governors and states police chooses to standby and watch public properties going up in flame without taking any action to stop the vandalism....... And when Trump condemned their weakness and conspiracy, they begin to criticized him...... To an extent that CNN decide to send a black reporter on a Frontline between police and riot protesters, when the reporter was arrested for endangering his own security (he could be hit by stray bullet bottle, stone, fireworks etc) they changed the narrative to racism.

The protest has already been hijacked by criminals and political interest, right now you can't differentiate between peaceful freedom fighters and criminal thugs, everything has been mixed together, so I urge Mr Trump to as a matter of national crises and emergency invoke a presidential Emergency act to over-rule the power of state governors and mayor's....... These governors and mayor's are trying so hard to undermine his administration,. just as they did during covid19 crises........ They are publicly encouraging mass looting and vandalism.........state police should immediately be taken off the street and replaced with the US national arm forces, State of emergency should be declared for a week........ Nobody should be found on street, government should established control over the country, ........ The same governors,mayor's and the media that are encouraging public vandalism and opposing Mr President national action will be the same people that will criticized Mr President for not protecting public lives and properties of U.S citizens when this riot get out of hand.
Which ever way Trump should know that he will still be criticized; ......if he fail to act and allow everything to the state governors, he will be viewed as irresponsible and weak and allowing America to be destroy by terrorist....... But if he act, using military to bring the situation under control (which will safe U.S from collapse and civil unrest) he will also be viewed as a detector who imped on American right to protest.

Finally Trump is not perfect oooooo, infact he can't talk as a president, he is so unpolished in his act, but believe me Democrat, press and other world leaders are trying to destroy Mr Trump, using the poor masses as collateral damages.

America racism problem is a systematic one, it is not based on a particular president..... Racism has infiltration the Constitution, police acts and other key institutions in the USA.
When the protesters shifted the blame from institutional failure to protect them (such as police act, Constitutional amendment and judicial baise) to Donald Trump speeches, I immediately know that the protest was quickly hijacked by Democrats..............., Obama was a black man and a good orator but more blacks were killed in his administration than any other president.
The problem is not the president but the system.

If there is one thing I know, Trump really care for Americans but doesn't give a shit about outside world,... Americans should indeed appreciate their president because he loves them.

Trump is the most insulted president in the world, even a the Tweeter owner, get the guts (mind) to remove a presidential tweet or address to the nation on Tweeter......... That is the highest level of disrespect to the office of the president of United States of America.............. If I were Trump Tweeter would have paid heavily for every bit of that disrespect.... The tweeter owner would have stayed alive and watch helplessly as his billions becomes thousands.

Even a Chinese jornalist get mine to ask Trump a very stupid question about trump Corona virus competition, ..... a question that even she dare not ask Chinese president xie.

It was so disgusting to watch a police inspector yesterday on CNN telling a whole US president (Mr Trump) that if he does not have anything to say "HE SHOULD SHUT UP"... simply because Trump criticized them for allowing vandalism to take place.......... ..I am not sure any president in the world would have taken this lightly from a public official.....he wasn't even warn by CNN to at least respect office that Trump occupied.

CNN has loose all credibility, they have shown that they are media wing of Democrat party by reporting loop sided stories. E.g when the protesters were disperse at White House so that Trump could have access to the vandalized St John's Church... the media says that the protesters were peaceful, but the question is if the protesters were peaceful, why was that church vandalized in the first place........... there is a lot of cover up in the media so as to carried out their evil intension of misinforming the world.

Honestly I must commend the endurance of Mr Trump, u really try to endure them

Black community should be very careful in this crises, they start on a positive note ..... But when the going get bad and urgly, they (black) will be blamed for everything that happened. Nobody will mention the white, Chinese, Hispanics or other ethnic groups

The funny thing is, it's like nothing gets to him, he's bouncing up and down doing his thing, looks like fun to him which I believe after reading his book.

Unlike Sleepy Joe, he would have committed suicide.
Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 9:52am On Jun 03, 2020
Teaser4:
don't type short details for cheap likes, you're nothing but a clout chaser. He lost republican primary slots, the man had issues with the party, and was punished. House Republican leaders removed him from the Judiciary and Agriculture Committees, as party officials scrambled to appear tough on racism and contain damage from comments he made to The New York Times questioning why white supremacy is considered offensive.

He's a racist, and opposition gonna nail em if he win the primaries, na republican go still win the district. typical liberal clownnnn.

this is the man that replaces him State Senator Randy Feenstra, another Trump ally and ardent supporter. The GOP is united behind Trump, over 90% approval ratings no be beans.... red tsunami
l love people like you with fact figures and history...
Nice one
Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by pquaver(m): 9:56am On Jun 03, 2020
Esseite:

Speak for yourself...

You only hate him for his stance against manipulative voices, otherwise please name a valid reason. From economy/security stats and standpoint, he had bested Obama's indices not until the pandemic.

He has called terrorists bluff and went ahead to taking them out, which Obama never did..

He is at loggerheads with China over trade imbalance which Nigeria and a host of others are extremely suffering from...

He virtually reduced unemployment to zero and saw American factories returning to base...

. He did this and that how about racism? Dude is a bigot and racist you don't have to go far to look for one.. Leadership is all encompassing.. Its like waec if you get A1 in 2 subject and have f9 in the remaining you have failed.. Since this protest he has not made 1 unifying comments.. If you want know what I mean.. Just imagine where all Donald trump comment was made by Buhari will you still find it so.. What are guys even saying?

3 Likes

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by WaywardSon(m): 9:58am On Jun 03, 2020
Teaser4:
don't type short details for cheap likes, you're nothing but a clout chaser. He lost republican primary slots, the man had issues with the party, and was punished. House Republican leaders removed him from the Judiciary and Agriculture Committees, as party officials scrambled to appear tough on racism and contain damage from comments he made to The New York Times questioning why white supremacy is considered offensive.

He's a racist, and opposition gonna nail em if he win the primaries, na republican go still win the district. typical liberal clownnnn.

this is the man that replaces him State Senator Randy Feenstra, another Trump ally and ardent supporter. The GOP is united behind Trump, over 90% approval ratings no be beans.... red tsunami
Thank you. I was about to do same when I saw your reply. You shut him down and you shut him Hard with cold hard facts. Decades of CNN In Nigerian homes have made them sympathetic to the liberal BS. Its good to see someone who is enlightened here on NL
Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by Righteousness89(m): 9:59am On Jun 03, 2020
Mynd44:

Nancy knows the game and plays it well.

Donald on the other hand is just showing himself as more like an African President

My Bro what Game?

She knows the Game and all her Schemings from befor Election to After Election has failed woefully back to back

She knows the Game and she disgraces her tearing a Speech from the office of the President of the USA. Do you know what you saying?

Do you know that the protests are all from core Demonrats states?

She knows her game and they Demonrats use Unconstitutional demands to "Protect" Americans from from the virus, but don't want to Prorect anyone from Violent looters And rioters.

You call call that know your game?

Bro It's gonna be the Greatest Lanslide in America History Elections... They have used their hands to Handover victory to Trump!

Only The RAPTURE of the Saints will stop Victory for Trump! It will be Greatest win of all times...

Stay tuned!

1 Like

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 03, 2020
calmnquiet:

The thing is once you dislike someone, you hardly want to find out anything good, that's normal in our world today. It's politics and its normal for opposite sides to always disagree but I've never seen it at this level.

Funny thing is before Trump decided to run for president, I remember he was good friends with Senate minority leader Chuck Schumer, he has even donated to Hillary Clinton campaign in the past, Crazy Nancy to mention a few.

But there is just something different about the personal attacks now.

They are simply crazy
Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by pquaver(m): 10:03am On Jun 03, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

Yeah that's why I said Except "Nigerian Christians " which you're one of.

I am not speaking for your likes.

Please my friend say except some Nigerian Christians.. I am a Christian, I am Igbo and I am not in Support of Trump.. Period loud and clear.. So count me out of that your Nigerian Christians

3 Likes

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by lottomkyes200: 10:10am On Jun 03, 2020
Babawale01:
Trump is clueless just like the one we have here.

This is where I respect Obama. Leading isn't meant for everyone. Nobi by size.

That you compare Obama and Trump tell you are in the dark do you know how many record Trump has broken and set as far as good governance is concern?

Yes Trump was wrong to say if the looting start the shooting should start Bros anyone looting is a thief and just you know it was not just blacks that were looting .

Thinking about it the shops or business they loot or set ablaze belong to someone who has nothing to do with the death of the man in question and they has staff who too will be affected.
Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by gowonmaharajah(m): 10:10am On Jun 03, 2020
francis5051:
I don't hate trump he haven't done anything that will attract my hate I wonder how u guys won't hate buhari who is doing and taking decision affecting us so much but will hate trump dah doesn't rule us ur guys hate towards trump is just like water on the stonr
amelica no give dem visa.
Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by pquaver(m): 10:14am On Jun 03, 2020
nikdam:
You can't say it more better. He was neutral and he accommodated all, Christians, Muslims atheists, gay or straight. That is what leaders do. They accommodate all irrespective of their own beliefs.

I really don't get why Nigerians like to blame Fmr. President Obama for everything, even for the incapability of their own leaders. Yet they see this old nincompoop mysogynist and racist a Saint.
. WHY are you replying the same people crying that buharis appointment is loopsided and that they are marginalized.. Can you see that the logic doesn't add up? But the character is consistent.. When a tribe when to Jonathan to complain they said let the status quo remain... Funny enough I am from that side but I have learnt to remove their bigotry from me.. I have never seen a devisive president like Donald trump.

4 Likes

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by sikiman: 10:16am On Jun 03, 2020
[s]
waledeji:

More like cheesy cheesy cheesy
[/s]
Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by fortran12: 10:21am On Jun 03, 2020
dalass:

And Canada is very tolerant of illegal migration Ba? lipsrsealed

He was booed and is hated in the UK... They are certainly illegal immigrants too abi?

Like I don't just understand this Trump zeaotl. All for a US president who doesn't give a dank about you!

I dont care about him instead, I just stand for the truth. Canada is tolerant to migrants but 80 percent of Nigerians who claim refugee status lied to get in. Also which UK booed him,it was just in London that it happened, and we all know who their mayor is.
Whn all you watch is CNN, i dont blame you for having this mind set
Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by nograv: 10:24am On Jun 03, 2020
MJBOLT:
let the lord heal the millions of sick children around the world first

Hmm I know this one... Mtcheww,,,
Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by gowonmaharajah(m): 10:27am On Jun 03, 2020
I was right after all.some pple in here ain't as smart as I had thought.
Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by sikiman: 10:28am On Jun 03, 2020
[s]
AllenSpencer:
Steve King has lost his seat in Iowa

All Trumps racist squads are going down!
[/s]
Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by sikiman: 10:28am On Jun 03, 2020
[s]
AllenSpencer:

And what did I say..

His he not in same racist caucus with Trump.
[/s]
Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by sikiman: 10:29am On Jun 03, 2020
[s]
AllenSpencer:

Relax!

November is almost here.

You will find another generation

[/s]
Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by sikiman: 10:29am On Jun 03, 2020
[s]
AllenSpencer:
If has at now you still have beliefs that Trump can win the coming election, then you must be a beliver of fiction.

Its sealed and settled. Trump canniot escape whats coming.

He knows and Melania knows. Its written all over their faces and actions.

Why he is playing all cards now when we democrats have not even started with him
[/s]
[s]
AllenSpencer:

Okay, November is here.

You the 11th person that will be apologizing to me on Nairaland when Almighty Biden is declared winner

Just dont change your account.
[/s]
Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by sikiman: 10:31am On Jun 03, 2020
[s][quote author=AllenSpencer post=90253904][/quote][/s]
Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by sikiman: 10:32am On Jun 03, 2020
[s]
AllenSpencer:

That will be after apologizing to me.
[/s]
Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by sikiman: 10:33am On Jun 03, 2020
[s]
AllenSpencer:

Cheap Bashing!

Land on Twitter

Bashing falls on Trump everyday.

Heavy duty bashing from right, left and center.

He cosumes it on trending parades
[/s]
Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by sikiman: 10:33am On Jun 03, 2020
[s]
AllenSpencer:

Okay. We dont make noise. We make it happen. Only celebration we will make loud.
[/s]
Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by sikiman: 10:39am On Jun 03, 2020
[s]
AllenSpencer:

Okay!
[/s]
Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by thedio(m): 10:43am On Jun 03, 2020
Esseite:

Speak for yourself...

who kill Osama bin laden

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by sikiman: 10:44am On Jun 03, 2020
[s]
AllenSpencer:

God bless your Mother!

[/s]
Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:49am On Jun 03, 2020
Mynd44:

Nancy knows the game and plays it well.

Donald on the other hand is just showing himself as more like an African President

Nah, Trump plays 4D intergalactic chess...

No one would have won the presidency against the same odds...

The media was against him. The stars were against him.

The Democrats were against him. His own party was against him.

Even social media platforms were against him too.

And yet he won...

It's either he's the luckiest idiot on the planet, or he knows exactly what he's doing.

Now with the riots and looting, he has placed the pressure where it should be: on local authorities. Because they can stop this with their police and national guard.

He's deftly stayed out of it, so that public opinion will turn against the anarchists. Then, if he has to, he can send in the regular military to restore the peace.

1 Like

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by sesameq: 11:22am On Jun 03, 2020
Donald trump is dancing monkey's style with the devils tail, let's see how it will pan out,

what I have learnt from all this brouhaha is that , you should not or never take people for granted, because if you are doing it and succeeding every time, one day one day, they will team up together, gang up and topple you off.

I don't have anything to say to Donald, God help him!!
Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by DexterousOne(m): 11:26am On Jun 03, 2020
Teaser4:

The republicans are dead meat in the polls this November

Even some career Democrats as well (Nancy Pelosi included)

You dont see what is coming

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Niger Coup: Russia Warns Ecowas Not To Take Military Action / Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) / Russia Tests Hypersonic and Ballistic Missiles In Major Nuclear Drills (Pix,vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.