Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" (38049 Views)

Speaker Pelosi Calls Biden ‘President-Elect’ / State Of The Union: Nancy Pelosi Tears Up Trump's Speech / Trump Ignored Nancy Pelosi's Handshake Before She Tore His Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by Teaser4(m): 5:25am On Jun 03, 2020
ride on 45!... 2020 done.... no vacancy till 2024.. liberals wail...ooooo

4 Likes

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by Teaser4(m): 5:26am On Jun 03, 2020
Pelosi is mad.. how do you justify this..

3 Likes

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by AllenSpencer: 5:26am On Jun 03, 2020
Teaser4:
don't mind them...

Cheap Bashing!

Land on Twitter

Bashing falls on Trump everyday.

Heavy duty bashing from right, left and center.

He cosumes it on trending parades

4 Likes

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by Kingrefreshed: 5:27am On Jun 03, 2020
Esseite:

So why does everyone hate him except Nigerian Christians according to you?

Because in their brains, they are Christians and so is Trump. So Trump can't go wrong.

They are together with Trump even if he wants, let him kill all the blacks in America. They will still hail him.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by Teaser4(m): 5:27am On Jun 03, 2020
AllenSpencer:

That will be after apologizing to me.
you'll probably run away, if you don't commit suicide afterwards, I will be surprised

2 Likes

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by Teaser4(m): 5:28am On Jun 03, 2020

1 Like

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by AllenSpencer: 5:29am On Jun 03, 2020
Teaser4:
you'll probably run away, if you don't commit suicide afterwards, I will be surprised

Okay. We dont make noise. We make it happen. Only celebration we will make loud.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by salford1: 5:29am On Jun 03, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by Teaser4(m): 5:29am On Jun 03, 2020
Nairaland cnn viewers.....clueless like the dullard in abuja

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by salford1: 5:30am On Jun 03, 2020
AllenSpencer:

Okay. We dont make noise. We make it happen. Only celebration we will make loud.
Coming from a republican.
Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by Teaser4(m): 5:31am On Jun 03, 2020
AllenSpencer:

I know your likes, no be today. can we continue this conversation after nov3 if you're still alive..now fvck off my mention

2 Likes

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by Nobody: 5:31am On Jun 03, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

Because in their brains, they are Christians and so is Trump. So Trump can't go wrong.

They are together with Trump even if he wants, let him kill all the blacks in America. They will still hail him.

And Obama was muslim as president and hilary a traditionalist ?

You just hate him for his stance against manipulative voices... if you had a more intelligent reason, you can come up with it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by Teaser4(m): 5:31am On Jun 03, 2020
Red tsunami.... you never see anything... una go wail till 2024
Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by Teaser4(m): 5:32am On Jun 03, 2020
Esseite:

And Obama was muslim as president?..
Hilary is Muslim aswell?...

You just hate him for his stance against manipulative voices... if you had a more intelligent reason, you can come up with it.
bro please don't waste your time explaining anything.. they don't have a clue.

5 Likes

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by AllenSpencer: 5:33am On Jun 03, 2020
Teaser4:
I know your likes, no be today. can we continue this conversation after nov3 if you're still alive..now fvck off my mention

Okay!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by Kingrefreshed: 5:34am On Jun 03, 2020
Esseite:

And Obama was muslim as president?..
Hilary is Muslim aswell?...

What's manipulative? Who's manipulating the President of United States? I thought you have something tangible to offer.

And for your information in case you live in Mars. Obama was more of a Neutral President. And yes he worked more with Muslim's and he identified with them more.

I'm done tutoring.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by KenModi(m): 5:35am On Jun 03, 2020
timesup234:
The two of them are mental patient. Enough of American bullshit politics on nairaland. America is not relevant

America is not relevant? You think??

But they always have a hand in selecting your president. Yet thy not relevant to you. Abeg shift make I laugh grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by cy4cent(f): 5:38am On Jun 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
Lord JESUS please Heal Madam Pelosi ! She needs all the Help she can get

People that hide behind the name of the lord to support evil.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by Smartypant: 5:40am On Jun 03, 2020
[s]
Righteousness89:
Lord JESUS please Heal Madam Pelosi ! She needs all the Help she can get
[/s]

It's very clear who needs help and it's not Pelosi. it's you and that delusional dotard called Trump.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by salford1: 5:45am On Jun 03, 2020
Trump my man cheesy

6 Likes

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by cy4cent(f): 5:47am On Jun 03, 2020
AllenSpencer:
Steve King has lost his seat in Iowa

All Trumps racist squads are going down!

From your lips to the Lord's ears.�

4 Likes

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by Teaser4(m): 5:49am On Jun 03, 2020
Smartypant:

Pls we take Baba God beg you - kindly buy or borrow some brain.
go borrow your papa and mama
Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by AllenSpencer: 5:49am On Jun 03, 2020
cy4cent:

From your lips to the Lord's ears.�

God bless your Mother!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by Ovie56(m): 5:51am On Jun 03, 2020
Republicans are more progressive than Democrats,
Democrats are using the foolish Black lives matters protestors for political gain.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by salford1: 5:54am On Jun 03, 2020
The Bishop quickly rebuked the devil. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by Ozinlex: 5:55am On Jun 03, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

And that's what that man is.

Everyone hates him right now.

Wait! Except Nigerian Christians.

By the way I am a Christian too but he Sucks!

Stop coming to tell us you are Christian too, just make your comment and move along

2 Likes

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by BEEFIE: 5:55am On Jun 03, 2020
ponziponzi:

Trump is a mor.on
everyone knows that. even Americans

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Niger Coup: Russia Warns Ecowas Not To Take Military Action / Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) / UK PM: Boris Johnson Expected To Make Shocking Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.