Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" (38028 Views)

Speaker Pelosi Calls Biden ‘President-Elect’ / State Of The Union: Nancy Pelosi Tears Up Trump's Speech / Trump Ignored Nancy Pelosi's Handshake Before She Tore His Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by Kingrefreshed: 7:44am On Jun 03, 2020
Jokerman:

So Trump doesn't work with Muslims??

You just hate him because he shifted power back to Israel grin

Chai chineke! Are you serious with what you just said now? Haaa na waooo.
Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by Kingrefreshed: 7:45am On Jun 03, 2020
rontolo:

The religious charlatans support him, not real Christians. The type that follow pastors like herd in Nigeria. Negroes, low IQ. So pls don’t generalise.

Trump is an established imbeci1e

I actually tried to like your comment twice grin

1 Like

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by Samuellawale(m): 7:48am On Jun 03, 2020
Donald Trump has suffered the worst of criticism ever in the history of presidency in America..

Truly there is something God is using this man for which people know of but want to be denying

Devil has blind most eyes

Lord Jesus, now is the time to glorify yourself

1 Like

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 03, 2020
Esseite:

Speak for yourself...

You only hate him for his stance against manipulative voices, otherwise please name a valid reason. From economy/security stats and standpoint, he had bested Obama's indices not until the pandemic.

He has called terrorists bluff and went ahead to taking them out, which Obama never did..

He is at loggerheads with China over trade imbalance which Nigeria and a host of others are extremely suffering from...

He virtually reduced unemployment to zero and saw American factories returning to base...

How else do you qualify a better president?

It is very unfortunate you are using your energy for wrong purpose-educating or engaging the zombies. None of them will point out to any verifiable point against Trump but they love to castigate him. Could you believe that one said on this forum that Trump once impregnated his former secretary, killed her and covered it up? The slowpoke knows all these but the FBI doesn't know. That is the type of people you will be engaging?
Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by calmnquiet(m): 7:50am On Jun 03, 2020
Esseite:

Speak for yourself...

You only hate him for his stance against manipulative voices, otherwise please name a valid reason. From economy/security stats and standpoint, he had bested Obama's indices not until the pandemic.

He has called terrorists bluff and went ahead to taking them out, which Obama never did..

He is at loggerheads with China over trade imbalance which Nigeria and a host of others are extremely suffering from...

He virtually reduced unemployment to zero and saw American factories returning to base...

It's funny how people see things, we are human beings and we have a choice to like who we want to. But this is too much for one person.

People say he hasn't addressed the nation, I have watched three videos from the White House news channel, where he did, one day at the launch of the SpaceX, at the oval office and an official speech at the rose garden.

The Speech at the rose garden where he talked about sending in soldiers to curb the protests, the speech was cut at different spaces by the media to fuel thier narrative. Even the article that was posted here on NL, did not cover his entire speech. To the extent, he was ridiculed for holding a bible at an historic site where presidents pray, and at the end of the speech he made, the full one, he said hes going to pay respect to the church just burnt down by protesters.

Why does the media cut the speeches to fuel thier narratives?
The media does not talk about the meeting he held with black leaders in the White House recently, and if you do care to find and watch it, you will see how divided the black race is, those present at the meeting talked about countless things he has done for the black community, things you dont hear of and they praise his stance against so many things.

It's still the same thing as 2016, vigorous campaign against Donald Trump, then they get shocked that he wins, same thing will happen in 2020, cos the media only report fo you the negatives, those who know the positives are silently watching, waiting for November 3rd.

3 Likes

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by Kingrefreshed: 7:51am On Jun 03, 2020
jaxxy:

What do u mean by only Christians? Many people like trump and can see beyond what is at play here. U never liked trump so don’t even say u hate him now.

Trump gave a warning to protesters to stop looting maybe not the right language bt that’s him and we know he didn’t mean it literally bt we must also stop the excesses of the protests.

Mr I am a Christian.

Hollop Beloved,

What do you mean "we know he didn’t mean it literally?

Like you're in Trump Presidential cabinet.

I am a born again Christian but I am also A well bread Igbo man with a degree in Architecture.

I have sense. I expect us to have even not the Rocket science sense but the common sense

1 Like

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by omonnakoda: 7:51am On Jun 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
Lord JESUS please Heal Me ! I need all the Help I can get

1 Like

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by Kingrefreshed: 7:51am On Jun 03, 2020
jaxxy:

What do u mean by only Christians? Many people like trump and can see beyond what is at play here. U never liked trump so don’t even say u hate him now.

Trump gave a warning to protesters to stop looting maybe not the right language bt that’s him and we know he didn’t mean it literally bt we must also stop the excesses of the protests.

Mr I am a Christian.

Hollop Beloved,

I am a born again Christian but I am also A well bread Igbo man with a degree in Architecture.

I have sense. I expect us to have even not the Rocket science sense but the common sense.

1 Like

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by dazzlingd(m): 7:53am On Jun 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
Lord JESUS please Heal Madam Pelosi ! She needs all the Help she can get

You need help..
You are suffering from a mental problem

1 Like

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by maestro299: 7:55am On Jun 03, 2020
Teaser4:
don't type short details for cheap likes, you're nothing but a clout chaser. He lost republican primary slots, the man had issues with the party, and was punished. House Republican leaders removed him from the Judiciary and Agriculture Committees, as party officials scrambled to appear tough on racism and contain damage from comments he made to The New York Times questioning why white supremacy is considered offensive.

He's a racist, and opposition gonna nail em if he win the primaries, na republican go still win the district. typical liberal clownnnn.

this is the man that replaces him State Senator Randy Feenstra, another Trump ally and ardent supporter. The GOP is united behind Trump, over 90% approval ratings no be beans.... red tsunami
U dey mind that guy. No wonder Nigeria is where she is today- her youths can't see further than their noses.
Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 03, 2020
Righteousness89:

Why do we pray for America than Africa..

Why do we lay curses on our leaders and shower blessings on foreign affairs
Why why why why why why why why why

1 Like

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 03, 2020
AllenSpencer:
Steve King has lost his seat in Iowa

All Trumps racist squads are going down!
Seems you need a brain

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by jaxxy(m): 7:57am On Jun 03, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

Hollop Beloved,

I have sense. I expect us to have even not the Rocket science sense but the common sense.

So u actually think trump will shoot protesters? Who does that? Even China can’t do that. Only Nigeria has that record currently and maybe Iran.

1 Like

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by musa7m(m): 7:57am On Jun 03, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

And that's what that man is.

Everyone hates him right now.

Wait! Except Nigerian Christians.

By the way I am a Christian too but he Sucks!
you mean our brothers from other side

1 Like

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by ihollarmide(m): 7:59am On Jun 03, 2020
Esseite:

Speak for yourself...

Don't mind these people. Most of those just listen to what the Democrats and leftist Mainstream Media tell them. They don't research facts for themselves. He is a better president than Obama. Watch how he floors Joe Biden in November because majority of Americans see beyond this game of identity politics being played by the Left.
Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by Wannabenz: 7:59am On Jun 03, 2020
Democrats are the worst set of politicians. I'm beginning to think they're the ones sponsoring this riots to undermine Trump. Do you know that this riots are only happening in cities run by Democrats and their mayors and governors are not doing enough about it but criticises Trump.
Their hatred on Trump is topnotch

3 Likes

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by dru23(m): 8:02am On Jun 03, 2020
Esseite:

Yes the police did wrong on what caused the death of George floyd and some inconsiderate tweet of trump maybe, but he has been charged while the case is in court. but to go destroying other peoples means of living while oppositions take advantage of the protest is bad..

When you dont hold leaders ,or those that are power accountable. And minority feel that they are been oppress ,you eventually get a revolt .. People are just revolting.. Hold your leaders and people in power accountable for their actions .. If you do that you will avoid civil unrest

2 Likes

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by jaxxy(m): 8:04am On Jun 03, 2020
dalass:

Trump apologist... We know he didn't mean it literally... Imagine that!

A whole POTUS saying what he didn't mean thereby adding fuel to fire!.
Even a police chief told him to shut up his insensitive mouth...
He called Nigeria a shithole.....he's always hated blacks and many important black leaders and celebrities fled from America on his resumption.

Many Nigerians are now in Canada because of his hatred to them...

Don't defend the guy except he's paying you to do so.... Not even his spokesman can do so...basketmouth! undecided

I see u know how to infuse lies with the truth. Pretty nice.

Last time I checked Kanye West was very black.

If any black hates trump it’s becos of an ideology in their head and not becos he did anything wrong to them directly or personally. Let not get it mixed up.

Any other person who hates him is just an obama apologist. The lefts bt that’s kind of understandable. Just don’t destroy America cos of it

And who said Africa isn’t a shithole?? shocked if Nigeria wasn’t a shithole was do y’all wana run and never return back here?? shocked

Trump told u the truth and u all get upset. I see. It’s expected anyways. People generally don’t like to hear the truth. It hurts.

2 Likes

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by dru23(m): 8:04am On Jun 03, 2020
Wannabenz:
Democrats are the worst set of politicians. I'm beginning to think they're the one sponsoring this riots to undermine Trump. Do you know that this riots are only happening in cities run by Democrats and their mayors and governors are not doing enough about it but criticises Trump.

People like you are the reason African and African countries are called shit holes.. Trump does not give a rat ass about you or where u come from... he cares about himself and himself only ..wake up bro ...

1 Like

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by ihollarmide(m): 8:05am On Jun 03, 2020
calmnquiet:

It's funny how people see things, we are human beings and we have a choice to like who we want to. But this is too much for one person.

People say he hasn't addressed the nation, I have watched three videos from the White House news channel, where he did, one day at the launch of the SpaceX, at the oval office and an official speech at the rose garden.

The Speech at the rose garden where he talked about sending in soldiers to curb the protests, the speech was cut at different spaces by the media to fuel thier narrative. Even the article that was posted here on NL, did not cover his entire speech. To the extent, he was ridiculed for holding a bible at an historic site where presidents pray, and at the end of the speech he made, the full one, he said hes going to pay respect to the church just burnt down by protesters.

The media does not talk about the meeting he held with black leaders in the White House recently, and if you do care to find and watch it, you will see how divided the black race is, those present at the meeting talked about countless things he has done for the black community, things you dont hear of and they praise his stance against so many things.

It's still the same thing as 2016, vigorous campaign against Donald Trump, then they get shocked that he wins, same thing will happen in 2020, cos the media only report fo you the negatives, those who know the positives are silently watching, waiting for November 3rd.

Yes, people are waiting for November 3rd. I only hope more people research and look beyond the lies of the leftist Mainstream Media (CNN, MSNBC, CBC, BBC) and research facts for themselves. There is nothing that Trump does that isn't evil in their eyes

1 Like

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by thundafire: 8:05am On Jun 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
u know nothing,or u think is dey rubbish opposition in Africa politics

1 Like

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by dru23(m): 8:08am On Jun 03, 2020
jaxxy:

I see u know how to infuse lies with the truth. Pretty nice.

Last time I checked Kanye West was very black.

If any black hates trump it’s becos of an ideology in their head and not becos he did anything wrong to them directly or personally. Let not get it mixed up.

Any other person who hates him is just an obama apologist. The lefts bt that’s kind of understandable. Just don’t destroy America it

And who said Africa isn’t a shithole?? shocked if Nigeria wasn’t a shithole was do y’all wana run and never return back here?? shocked

Trump told u the truth and u all get upset. I see. It’s expected anyways. People generally don’t like to hear the truth. It hurts.

1 Like

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by Terz4christ: 8:09am On Jun 03, 2020
AllenSpencer:

Okay!
This is exactly why Obama was the problem of the world. Man wanted to be a fine boy model ,to look good to the world ,appear on magazines ,yet america was bleeding. Knowing how to make speech,and pretending to be good don't make a great leader. American did so bad under this model of yours. But I can bet a few things. You don't Watch news, you like popular views, you watch CNN, you are a Muslim, or a kid ,or you just like Obama because he's a fine boy.

1 Like

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by elonize(m): 8:11am On Jun 03, 2020
Esseite:

Speak for yourself...

bro take 1carton of boo boo.
U over make sense
Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by Terz4christ: 8:11am On Jun 03, 2020
MacPython:

You mean the Christian type that are "do as I say not as I do" Hypocriste

What's is her stance on minority economic growth ? Abortion?

Hail Christians
Yes the catholic Christians
Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by jaxxy(m): 8:11am On Jun 03, 2020
Wannabenz:
Democrats are the worst set of politicians. I'm beginning to think they're the one sponsoring this riots to undermine Trump. Do you know that this riots are only happening in cities run by Democrats and their mayors and governors are not doing enough about it but criticises Trump.

They want to destroy America not even trump. They are the real enemies now. We can see the real hate.
Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by dru23(m): 8:12am On Jun 03, 2020
ihollarmide:

Yes, people are waiting for November 3rd. I only hope more people research and look beyond the lies of the leftist Mainstream Media (CNN, MSNBC, CBC, BBC) and research facts for themselves. There is nothing that Trump does that isn't evil in their eyes

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by duality(m): 8:12am On Jun 03, 2020
Esseite:

Speak for yourself...

Thank you!

After Trump, America will have a very incompetent president, the media will support him until they can no longer bear the shame and then they will own up to their stupidity.

I have friends who all through Obama's administration couldn't get jobs, until when Trump came in. Some had to return to Nigeria.

Practically, Trump beats Obama hands down. All these covid 19 opening up and protest nonsense in the US, is about power.

Some are being sponsored by Soros as openly claimed by people.

Some Americans have been captured by a wicked evil spirit that wants to hold them in chains and call it civilization. They are being manipulated to their doom.

These people are not concerned about the destruction going on. They feel if it continues, they will use it against Trump.

1 Like

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by dru23(m): 8:12am On Jun 03, 2020
jaxxy:

They want to destroy America not even trump. They are the real enemies now. We can see the real hate.

1 Like

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 03, 2020
calmnquiet:

The day he called out looters they even changed it here on nairaland and said he he called black protesters thugs. That is the kind of hatred he is suffering.

Did you notice that one of nairaland mods was a member of attack dogs already?

1 Like

Re: American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" by heniford2: 8:14am On Jun 03, 2020
grin hate him or don't that dude use to beat you black and blue first the want to impeach him the failed tried cov19 know the are using radical racism to nail him buh the failed woeful know I'm wondering the game the will use on this dude oh fear Democrat grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

US Coronavirus Stimulus Cheques To Feature Trump's Signature / Salma Al-shehab: Saudi Woman Sentenced To 34 Yrs In Prison For Twitter Activism / Niger Coup: Russia Warns Ecowas Not To Take Military Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.