Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo (71021 Views)

Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today / Couple Set To Wed. Share Throwback Photo Of Themselves In Secondary School / "It Is Time Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Had A Baby"- Fan. Actress Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo by Ipromote: 4:23pm On Jun 03, 2020
Beautiful.

Too busy to run your business social media handles? Hire a virtual assistant. Check my siggy
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo by HITsquad: 4:23pm On Jun 03, 2020
Mehn Nollywood suppose don upgrade by now... No be today!
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo by MrSensor(m): 4:24pm On Jun 03, 2020
Spotted cheesy

Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo by lawalbo(m): 4:24pm On Jun 03, 2020
Hope he didn't use Stella for rituals in this movie
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo by bukatyne(f): 4:26pm On Jun 03, 2020
decatalyst:

He is like "with your bright skin and round eyes, my money will be bright, shine and round the whole earth" grin grin

This man brings fear to our TV screen grin

Hahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo by bukatyne(f): 4:26pm On Jun 03, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

After Liz Benson, she's the prettiest Nigerian actress I've ever seen. Cute is not enough to describe her. Not just physically, but the way she acts/talks. So attractive.

Have you watched 'Between' her recent comeback movie?
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo by tillaman(m): 4:27pm On Jun 03, 2020
He dey reason how e go take use the babe for ritual with all him red suit

1 Like

Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 03, 2020
Humanoid01:
I don't care what's on his mind, I just can't help but notice how much of a beautiful woman Stella Damasus was and still is. See face, chai!
You mean how young she was??
She is still beautiful for her age!!!
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo by AsawanaDgreat: 4:28pm On Jun 03, 2020
Fada of films ritual
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo by Dshocker(m): 4:28pm On Jun 03, 2020
He is thinking of raping Stella Damascus grin
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo by zeeek(m): 4:28pm On Jun 03, 2020
I once had a serious crush in this lady, I guess I have a soft spot for ladies with her kind of face, now that im grown, thankfully, my lady has such face, physique and complexion.

1 Like

Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo by Righteousness89(m): 4:29pm On Jun 03, 2020
Kriss216:
What's On Kanayo O Kanayo's Mind Here? (photo)

Guess what's on his mind.

This is when Nollywood had real stories that you could learn one or 2 things from..

That era is gone!

Today is more of. unclothedness am delighted all that

3 Likes

Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo by Mdmelijah: 4:31pm On Jun 03, 2020
You are invited to Join this amazing Whatsapp Relationship Biblical Teaching Group for children of God. We have a group for only ladies if interested

https:///D4mM9ABsfyZEwWI8gy7HZM

Check my signature
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo by Hoodbilonia: 4:32pm On Jun 03, 2020
Kanayo o kanayo.
Clem ohameze
Pete edochie
Charles okafor
Larry koldsweat

I don forget that one name wey get mole for near nose

Na dem do rituals pass
Back to back

Dah year wey video club dey sweat us to go borrow cassete/cd.

2 Likes

Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo by Mdmelijah: 4:32pm On Jun 03, 2020
You are invited to Join this amazing Whatsapp Relationship Biblical Teaching Group for children of God. We have a group for only ladies if interested

https:///D4mM9ABsfyZEwWI8gy7HZM

Check my signature
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo by SocialJustice: 4:33pm On Jun 03, 2020
My best day at the airport was when I met Kanayo at the airport in Abuja. We were taking same flight to Benin. Was so excited and we took pictures.

If I even meet Davido at the airport, I won't rep him like that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo by nextstep(m): 4:34pm On Jun 03, 2020
Man, I miss those days sha... time flies.
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo by 2dream(m): 4:35pm On Jun 03, 2020
Stella damasus my FOREVER crush,
her beauty,
her smile remain exceptional to me
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo by bizzibodi(m): 4:35pm On Jun 03, 2020
Hoodbilonia:
Kanayo o kanayo.
Clem ohameze
Pete edochie
Charles okafor
Larry koldsweat

Na dem do rituals pass
Back to back

Tony umez

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo by paix(m): 4:36pm On Jun 03, 2020
ProfDview1:

The only thing that can be on kanayo kanayo mind, the kanayo that I know very well is how to use that lady as

Money ritual gringringrin

Trust him, he isn't a sex freak... He is a goddamn advocate and pro Ritual freak

If na Jim iyke now, dt one na to dey fvck him sabi
Always in the coven holding spiritual meetings
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo by Hoodbilonia: 4:36pm On Jun 03, 2020
I no fit forget that movie that year
Died wretched. Tony too wicked
bizzibodi:

Tony umez
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo by Osobi32(m): 4:37pm On Jun 03, 2020
PapaNnamdi:
but take a look at something everyone,

look at the way Stella is decently dressed,
is she not still beautiful
I miss this alot, I wish I was born in the 70s ,

this days
married women even with kids are dressing like harlots,

rubbish,

harlots everywhere,
and one mumu guy go kneel down dey propose,
disgracing his lineage

tueh.
God bless u bro.... Abeg tell them oooo
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo by phemmyfour: 4:37pm On Jun 03, 2020
Kriss216:
What's On Kanayo O Kanayo's Mind Here? (photo)

Guess what's on his mind.
Rituals ....blood money
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo by grandstar(m): 4:38pm On Jun 03, 2020
I learnt they are related.
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo by kenzysmith: 4:38pm On Jun 03, 2020
pls how can i move my topic i wrongly put at sport to romance i need to move it pls
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo by sesameq: 4:39pm On Jun 03, 2020
if you have been trying to become rich for a long time and you are thinking of money ritual, dont worry my guy,

check the picture of that guy above, he is like MESSI of Football in m***y r****l !!!!!!!
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo by phemmyfour: 4:39pm On Jun 03, 2020
Hoodbilonia:
I no fit forget that movie that year
Died wretched. Tony too wicked
Died wretched .....buried in a N1.2m casket.

Grab your copy NOW!
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo by FirstbornWds: 4:41pm On Jun 03, 2020
Hoodbilonia:
Kanayo o kanayo.
Clem ohameze
Pete edochie
Charles okafor
Larry koldsweat

Na dem do rituals pass
Back to back

Tony Umez
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo by judedwriter(m): 4:41pm On Jun 03, 2020
Hoodbilonia:
Kanayo o kanayo.
Clem ohameze
Pete edochie
Charles okafor
Larry koldsweat

Na dem do rituals pass
Back to back

True talk.

I won't forget that scene when kanayo took ohameze to the top of a bridge and showed him the hundreds of people moving energetically up and down.

Kanayo asked ohameze, "do you know what all this people are working so hard for?" MONEY. This was how the former initiated the latter into money rituals.

Thank God that he's only an actor and a born again Christian for that matter.

1 Like

Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo by qualityovenbake(m): 4:42pm On Jun 03, 2020
ProfDview1:

The only thing that can be on kanayo kanayo mind, the kanayo that I know very well is how to use that lady as

Money ritual gringringrin

Trust him, he isn't a sex freak... He is a goddamn advocate and pro Ritual freak

If na Jim iyke now, dt one na to dey fvck him sabi
You are wicked grin grin
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo by Hoodbilonia: 4:43pm On Jun 03, 2020
Nollywood don die
judedwriter:

True talk.

I won't forget that scene when kanayo took ohameze to the top of a bridge and showed him the hundreds of people moving energetically up and down.

Kanayo asked ohameze, "do you know what all this people are working so hard for?" MONEY. This was how the former initiated the latter into money rituals.

Thank God that he's only an actor and a born again Christian for that matter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo by gistsmill04: 4:44pm On Jun 03, 2020
Loyalty: Crossdressing Man Dashes Female Fan N100k and a Phone (Video)

GISTS: https://theupdates.net/loyalty-crossdressing-man-dashes-female-fan-n100k-and-a-phone-video/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Ghanaian Village Of Mafi Dove, Sex Is Allowed But No One Was Born There(pics) / Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.