Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,229 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo (71024 Views)

Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today / Couple Set To Wed. Share Throwback Photo Of Themselves In Secondary School / "It Is Time Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Had A Baby"- Fan. Actress Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo by playfrank(m): 7:04pm On Jun 03, 2020
he is plotting to use her fr money ritual
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo by Tohsynetita1: 7:06pm On Jun 03, 2020
You won't use a calculating devices for your post utme, why can't you watch this division without calculator

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XJNOx7BFYU

1 Like

Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo by Okoroawusa: 7:16pm On Jun 03, 2020
Take it or leave it...

Stella Damasus was a very beautiful girl.
None of her daughters is as this beautiful at her age..
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo by Coldie(m): 7:24pm On Jun 03, 2020
Delta Igbo girls are one of Nigerias finest

1 Like

Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo by YeribanzavsAfon: 7:30pm On Jun 03, 2020
Coldie:
Delta Igbo girls are one of Nigerias finest

IMO is number 1.

1 Like

Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 03, 2020
1Sharon:

Lol cheesy it's called a bodycon dress

It's figure hugging..so it's meant for adult women

Kids dressed are much different now
Oh, it even get name grin
I'm so village girl cheesy

Okay o.
Let adult women enjoy cheesy
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo by angelEmade: 7:45pm On Jun 03, 2020
[quote author=stieyven post=90275584][/quote]
lol your emails though...
do you ever give up?
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo by Kay25(m): 8:44pm On Jun 03, 2020
ProfDview1:

The only thing on heaven and earth that can be on kanayo O. kanayo's mind ooo, the only kanayo that I know very well is how to use that lady for
who you be self�����

Money ritual gringringrin

Trust him, he isn't a sex freak... He is a goddamn advocate and pro Ritual freak

If na Jim iyke now, dt one na to dey fvck him sabi.

Attention: shout out to my newly found frnd... AngelEmade....

Trust MI, we will be good together.....
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo by 1Sharon(f): 8:57pm On Jun 03, 2020
sassysure:

Oh, it even get name grin
I'm so village girl cheesy

Okay o.
Let adult women enjoy cheesy

Lol shocked

I thought you were a guy
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 03, 2020
ezegenigbonine:

What of Regina askia

She's cute too. But I have always wondered why I never had a crush for her. Another actress I had a crush for those days was Ego Boyo. Though not to the level of Liz and Stella.

1 Like

Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 03, 2020
bukatyne:

Have you watched 'Between' her recent comeback movie?
No I haven't. I'll look for it just to see how she is now. She's the major reason I love watching the music video of "Will you marry me" by Tunde One (I think?).
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 03, 2020
25tolife:
with movies like snake in the monkey shadow,twin worrior, 12 monkey, drunken masters, commando,home alone and lastly mr.bones.
These movies no be inside video player we take watch them that year? Chucky too o abi wetin dem call that one?
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo by bukatyne(f): 10:10pm On Jun 03, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

No I haven't. I'll look for it just to see how she is now. She's the major reason I love watching the music video of "Will you marry me" by Tunde One (I think?).

You will enjoy it.
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo by Nobody: 1:55am On Jun 04, 2020
I met this Man in PH last 3 months .. we even gisted for a while. He hasn't changed at all. Very humble Man like that.
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 04, 2020
veeshock:

These movies no be inside video player we take watch them that year? Chucky too o abi wetin dem call that one?
walahi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Ghanaian Village Of Mafi Dove, Sex Is Allowed But No One Was Born There(pics) / Nigerian Military Wedding Pictures / Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.