Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,676 members, 7,844,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

#JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released (67494 Views)

Elizabeth Onyeniyi: Abdulmumuni Danga Charged For Raping, Brutalising Lady / Francis Nwaze In Rape Scandal With Esther Odinakachi, Facebook Friend / Mall AbdulMumuni Murdered In Kogi (Ozuwaya Community Chairman) Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by ruggedtimi(m): 7:54am On Jun 03, 2020
Okay, danga own don be.
Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by Mawex(m): 7:56am On Jun 03, 2020
All rapist should be kept behind bars for the rest of their lives.

Especially this type of rapists because they uses the power with them as an opportunity to rape whoever they wants, don't tell me that we're still animals in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by Adeolajude(m): 7:56am On Jun 03, 2020
Enjoy the beasts we like to call leaders...sebi good men and people don't stand a chance to win election.
Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by Spechialone(f): 7:58am On Jun 03, 2020
So mean...
Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by HoliMaree: 7:59am On Jun 03, 2020
BABANGBALI:
see as you dey moan on top of the matter and your prick dey rice up

E de flaccid bro I no be rapist

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by simplexvi: 8:00am On Jun 03, 2020
why all this girls nogo keep their leg one place self.. cos is nearly impossible for a man to come to your house and rape you.. stop collecting money from mehn, be independent.. our girls should just be very careful, me self no know wetn our men de turn into

8 Likes

Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by YelloweWest: 8:01am On Jun 03, 2020
johnkey:
Bitch was looking for free sugar daddy, got served!

Quite there if u have nothing to say. Follow this case and read both stories from beginning. There is a reason SAGA is taking up the case! He's one of the best human rights lawyer in Nigeria.

Nigerian politicians are ppwer drunk and evil

6 Likes

Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by GeneralPula: 8:02am On Jun 03, 2020
ElvisPresley:
Women must be protected at all cost... Our women are too precious to be molested or raped... I will continue to protect,guide,love and respect women till I leave this earth.

Thank you

What about the men cuz they’re getting raped too or men don’t need protection?

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by xrayj(m): 8:03am On Jun 03, 2020
Onebabe:
Women are endangered species.
I read that he was being shielded by powers that be.

I am always afraid of men with this kind of beard
The bold is funny

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by Sanishu: 8:03am On Jun 03, 2020
God help us all, Governor and shamelessness
Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by franozx: 8:03am On Jun 03, 2020
simplexvi:
why all this girls nogo keep their leg one place self.. cos is nearly impossible for a man to come to your house and rape you.. stop collecting money from mehn, be independent.. our girls should just be very careful, me self no know wetn our men de turn into

U don't have to justify crime bro

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by Kingspin(m): 8:04am On Jun 03, 2020
See his face like one useless almajiri.

Bastards
Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by YelloweWest: 8:04am On Jun 03, 2020
shadelek:
Some of these rape victims have to be blamed.

How? She has freedom of speech and was kidnapped from her house!

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by monichannel: 8:06am On Jun 03, 2020
Simply minding your business would've prevented all these brouhaha; nevertheless, the accused should be punished according to the law if found guilty.

4 Likes

Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by ElvisPresley(m): 8:06am On Jun 03, 2020
GeneralPula:

What about the men cuz they’re getting raped too or men don’t need protection?

I know but not as much as women getting raped... And also women are not as strong as men.. As long as I live, I will always protect and guide our women.. Say no to rape.

Good morning

5 Likes

Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by simplexvi: 8:06am On Jun 03, 2020
franozx:

U don't have to justify crime bro
just saying young girls should be careful

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by omotoyosiT(f): 8:07am On Jun 03, 2020
#SAY NO TO INJUSTICE
Need pure honey delivered to your doorstep at no cost?
Call/ Whatsapp: 08149479973

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by drehdinho(m): 8:08am On Jun 03, 2020
Kogi, I fear the people from that state. I remember the time I paid a friend a visit in Idah LGA. Every soul I came across in the place was putting on a cold face. I was now beginning to wonder what was wrong. At the end of the day, my only regret was why I had to carry myself to a place like that.

If you speak to them in English, they would reply you in their dialet.

Few ones( the educated ones) were accommodating.

The environment reeked of danger. I planned to stay for 5 days initially, but I had to leave after 2 days, and that was after a whole lot of pleading from my host to stay back.

Within the few days I spent, I observed a lot of things about their men, particularly the locals. They don't respect women.

SegaLink has to thread carefully, cos these people he's dragging with are dangerous.
How I wish we could have about 1 million more of persons like Segalink in this shit hole.?

I pray for God's protection over Segalink's life. The man is really trying. He could have as well kept mute in the face of all these like everyone else. Afterall, he's comfortable, but because of his selflessness, he's putting his life on the line for the sake of humanity and for justice to prevail.

These are the type of people Nigerians should worship and appreciate, but unfortunately, our youths won't see this let alone get motivated by his good deeds.

6 Likes

Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by cerebralniggie1: 8:08am On Jun 03, 2020
Our public officers should be made to undergo a compulsory mental evaluation before they ever assume office.
I'm not sure any man in his right senses would do this.
Madmen in public office

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by cassbeat(m): 8:08am On Jun 03, 2020
The Nigerian justice system is in shambles....

3 Likes

Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by bayelsaowei(m): 8:09am On Jun 03, 2020
I can concur that a handfull of men are rapist oo..a good number of our politicians, wicked lecturers, cult boys , militants, bokoharam members, taxi drivers, etc are rapists.. they just rape women because they are weaker and susceptible .. until a capital punishment is meted out for rape these groups of men would keep carrying out this wicked act..

3 Likes

Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by Bioles1187(m): 8:09am On Jun 03, 2020
fa4dmike:
Na wa o, where is the RULE OF LAW,
no b only Yahoo guyz dey use Dem all this our oga at the top I fear them pass Yahoo guyz....some ladies self there matter tire person shocked
Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by MartinsD12(m): 8:11am On Jun 03, 2020
lalasticlala:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/06/02/police-bow-pressure-release-kogi-commissioner-who-assaulted-raped-lady-over-facebook-post

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1267910796186705920
Abeg everything is rape, this is a case of sugar daddy gone wrong, the lady might have been in a trade by barter relationship with the commissioner all these oloshos self

5 Likes

Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by Weakwerewolf4: 8:11am On Jun 03, 2020
Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by Exc2000: 8:12am On Jun 03, 2020
simplexvi:

she simply commented on facebook about him, and the evil guy came to pick her up with thugs beating her and raping her, they dont even know each other before

3 Likes

Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by Yxxx: 8:12am On Jun 03, 2020
Elizabeth please freedom of speech cannot be guaranteed after the speech is made.
Choose your battles wisely.
I don't support this but you don't just go to the media to attack a powerful person in Africa.
Next time be wise.
My sympathies.

6 Likes

Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by Emmacolinho(m): 8:12am On Jun 03, 2020
Its unfortunate that our ladies are no longe safe in their Fathers land

3 Likes

Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by franozx: 8:13am On Jun 03, 2020
simplexvi:
just saying young girls should be careful

I didn't see anywhere u condemned rape first.... Condemn it before cautioning the Ladies

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by zoomman(m): 8:14am On Jun 03, 2020
Exc2000:
shocked

nna wa

Yeye Bello, Dino Melaye and Audio Makinde are clear case why young people should be excluded from power except they show enough maturity

why shield a rapist commissioner? even as corrupt as ganduje is, he fired his commissioner for mocking Abba Kyari's death

Rape demeans Men more than women, it ridicules you and make you seem like a mere animal like a goat or a dog

only thing more worse than a being SIMP is being Rapist... if she rejects you, have some diginity and walk away, dont beg for sex, dont fight for sex, and dont use violence to get sex

You can talk about others but never mentioned Governor Seyi Makinde because he is putting smiles in the faces of both young and old in his state even in the midst of this pandemic.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By White Boyfriend[PICTURE] / London Police Discover $8.5million In Nigerian Student's Apartment (Video, Photo / Small Doctor Arrested By Police For Firearms Possession (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.