Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,422 members, 7,843,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

#JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released (67493 Views)

Elizabeth Onyeniyi: Abdulmumuni Danga Charged For Raping, Brutalising Lady / Francis Nwaze In Rape Scandal With Esther Odinakachi, Facebook Friend / Mall AbdulMumuni Murdered In Kogi (Ozuwaya Community Chairman) Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by Igbojihadist: 9:04am On Jun 03, 2020
HoliMaree:
This is why they won't place stiffer punishment on rapists because most of our lawmakers are all rapists. I won't lie,seeing Tinubu holding an anti rape placard yesterday, reading Buhari's tweet and viewing pix of Edo first lady's visit to Uwa's bereaved family made my day. We are getting there slowly
getting where bros? see no provoke me oh
Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by foleskay(m): 9:05am On Jun 03, 2020
Exc2000:

sense is not common truly

as if only civil servants and penssioners exist in oyo state... even with abandoned project everywhere, miscreants robing people every night since auxiliary is back, we should thank him for paying pensioners and workers what its due for them , even when his debt profile in 12 months is a stagering 40 billion naira

truly many are stupid
Many are truly stupid indeed, who knows you might be among. No matter your level of propaganda against him, he's still very popular in oyo. It is you that should go get something doing. How many times did your lord pay retired workers. I guess you don't have any pensioner relative, hence your gibberish.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by Exc2000: 9:07am On Jun 03, 2020
foleskay:

Many are truly stupid indeed, who knows you might be among. No matter your level of propaganda against him, he's still very popular in oyo. It is you that should go get something doing. How many times did your lord pay retired workers. I guess you don't have any pensioner relative, hence your gibberish.

yes Mr genius.. lets indebt ourselves and future generation to pay workers who make less than 0.005 of the entire oyo state population, and loot the rest..

many are irredeemably dumb
Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 03, 2020
#justicefordakolo
Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by franozx: 9:10am On Jun 03, 2020
simplexvi:
rape is bad and evil, but it didn't start today and won't leave anytime soon, many young men and women fall victim but only few speak out, we shud learn how to keep ourselves safe, for the uwa's case, who was der with her? I guess she has always been der alone which is a bit bad for a defenceless woman

EOD cool cool
Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by Igbojihadist: 9:10am On Jun 03, 2020
Mindlog:

No rape victim should be blamed, the criminal here is the rapist who feels entitled to violate a fellow human being.
oga there is this very girl that when ever she visit me she continue touching me even as i will try to avoid her, till my joystick stand up then she will tell me she is going and she will leav what if i didnt control myself and rape her

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by missimelda01(f): 9:12am On Jun 03, 2020
johnkey:
Bitch was looking for free sugar daddy, got served!
See what a human being is saying tueh!

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by simplexvi: 9:13am On Jun 03, 2020
franozx:

EOD cool cool
people should learn how to stay safe.. I Neva said rape was good.. I emphasized on women staying safe

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by pquaver(m): 9:13am On Jun 03, 2020
ElvisPresley:

I know but not as much as women getting raped... And also women are not as strong as men.. As long as I live, I will always protect and guide our women.. Say no to rape.

Good morning

NO bro. Cos that is the danger right there. women are as strong as men. It is clearly stated in gender equality.. You can't not choose and pick rape is rape and both genders must be protected period.. It is even more on the men said because there is a lack of will to speak up.. That there is the danger

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by smithdannie: 9:15am On Jun 03, 2020
Canadian Global Research Center columnist Larry Romanov is convinced that the coronavirus is made in Fort Derick Rick Laboratories in the United States.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by ElvisPresley(m): 9:15am On Jun 03, 2020
pquaver:

NO bro. Cos that is the danger right there. women are as strong as men. It is clearly stated in gender equality.. You can't not choose and pick rape is rape and both genders must be protected period.. It is even more on the men said because there is a lack of will to speak up.. That there is the danger

Ok
Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by 6digitscomrade: 9:15am On Jun 03, 2020
BABANGBALI:
see as you dey moan on top of the matter and your prick dey rice up
e dey rice because e don see stew lol nor be only rice onfe sala..

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by foleskay(m): 9:17am On Jun 03, 2020
Exc2000:

yes Mr genius.. lets indebt ourselves and future generation to pay workers who make less than 0.005 of the entire oyo state population, and loot the rest..

many are irredeemably dumb
You're just making fallacious And nefarious allegations. Makinde is doing well. Stop d propaganda
Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by Exc2000: 9:18am On Jun 03, 2020
foleskay:

You're just making fallacious And nefarious allegations. Makinde is doing well. Stop d propaganda

why not dispell my rumour and allegation with facts rather than repeating same lies over and over again
Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by ThatFairGuy: 9:19am On Jun 03, 2020
Onebabe:
Women are endangered species.
I read that he was being shielded by powers that be.

I am always afraid of men with this kind of beard
Oh Lord! Beard shouldn't be a criteria for your fear for man please. Some of us are much more bearded than this but aren't endangered and much more responsible towards women. Don't let beard be the criteria please cheesy
Make una no fear us o
Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by Mindlog: 9:21am On Jun 03, 2020
Igbojihadist:
oga there is this very girl that when ever she visit me she continue touching me even as i will try to avoid her, till my joystick stand up then she will tell me she is going and she will leav what if i didnt control myself and rape her

Before the Judge in the court, can you use as your defence that her touching aroused you and she left you hanging thus you had to rape her to find release.... will that get you an acquittal?
Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by ElvisPresley(m): 9:21am On Jun 03, 2020
pquaver:

My dear brother, I'm not supporting any gender... I have a mom, beautiful sisters and cousins who are all women.. All I know is I will continue to protect and love our women..

God bless you

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by cardoctor(m): 9:22am On Jun 03, 2020
One scandal after the other.
Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by foleskay(m): 9:23am On Jun 03, 2020
Exc2000:

why not dispell my rumour and allegation with facts rather than repeating same lies over and over again
You too show me d proof or document that show he really borrowed 40billion
Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 03, 2020
There is something enigmatic about 2020
Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by Kdon2: 9:23am On Jun 03, 2020
lalasticlala:
SEGA L'éveilleur writes on the case:

https://mobile.twitter.com/segalink/status/1267825920968028161

The governor of the state has become an accomplice. That's what happens when a criminal becomes a governor.
Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by DModeCntStopMe: 9:29am On Jun 03, 2020
Bello is a full-time fool and a complete nonentity. Instead of sacking the rapist and ordering a thorough investigation into the allegation, he is the one pressuring the police to release the fool.

As for the chronic rapist, I can bet anything that Elizabeth is not his first victim.

Just look at the thug and rogue that was made a commissioner. Look at his evil eyes and rugged face.

He should be made to face the full weight of the law.

Say NO to RAPE

#JusticeForElizabeth
#JusticeForUwa
#JusticeForTina
#JusticeForAda
Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by Exc2000: 9:29am On Jun 03, 2020
foleskay:

You too show me d proof or document that show he really borrowed 40billion

here is the proof of audio criminal makinde

10billion link here http://saharareporters.com/2019/07/26/oyo-n10-billion-loan-apc-blasts-governor-makinde-lawmakers

22 billion link here http://saharareporters.com/2020/05/21/apc-tackles-makinde-oyo-assembly-over-approved-n20bn-loan

7 billion link here https://oyostate.gov.ng/approval-for-n7-6-billion-loan-victory-for-oyo-state-people-makinde/

39 billion in 12 months 32 from cormercial banks with agreement for him to make Oyo State pay all revenue to their banks, and then we still pay

20-30% intrest rate
Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by foleskay(m): 9:34am On Jun 03, 2020
Exc2000:

here is the proof of audio criminal makinde

10billion link here http://saharareporters.com/2019/07/26/oyo-n10-billion-loan-apc-blasts-governor-makinde-lawmakers

22 billion link here http://saharareporters.com/2020/05/21/apc-tackles-makinde-oyo-assembly-over-approved-n20bn-loan

7 billion link here https://oyostate.gov.ng/approval-for-n7-6-billion-loan-victory-for-oyo-state-people-makinde/

39 billion in 12 months 32 from cormercial banks with agreement for him to make Oyo State pay all revenue to their banks, and then we still pay

20-30% intrest rate
All the sources are from apc, the opposition party. Its propaganda.
Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by azamama: 9:35am On Jun 03, 2020
All these rape issues is getting out hand,pls govt do something .
Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by backtalkG(m): 9:38am On Jun 03, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:
Na wah.. Within just 2 weeks alone Justice for this Justice for that Hashtags everywhere. Which one be this again.. It was #JusticeForUwa #JusticeForTina and #JusticeForJennifer before, now this.. What exactly is going on? What kind of country is this one sef angry
them go soon form justice league
Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by MISTAICEY02288(m): 9:41am On Jun 03, 2020
backtalkG:
them go soon form justice league

Lmao cheesy grin
Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by eyinjuege: 9:42am On Jun 03, 2020
shadelek:
Some of these rape victims have to be blamed. They'll be the one to seduce men, men who can't overcome their temptations fall victims and when Kasala burst, they'll be shouting they've been raped.
It's just a pity that women are seeing as fragile elements and because of this, men have to take full blame.

God save us from the hands of women with bad intents

#Say no to rape

See the face of another rapist here.

Swear with your life and those of your unborn children that you've never raped and forcefully had your way with any woman or child before.

We know you .
How many "temptations" have you been unable to resist?

Nigerian women should beware.

Every rape apologist you see on social media has at least once raped before.

Do not be deceived o.
Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by shadelek(m): 9:44am On Jun 03, 2020
eyinjuege:

See the face of another rapist here.

Swear with your life and those of your unborn children that you've never raped and forcefully had your way with any woman or child before.

We know you .
How many "temptations" have you been unable to resist?

Nigerian women should beware.

Every rape apologist you see on social media has at least once raped before.

Do not be deceived o.
If I'd actually done this before, may God's punishment be mine and my generations to come.
Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by franozx: 9:46am On Jun 03, 2020
simplexvi:
people should learn how to stay safe.. I Neva said rape was good.. I emphasized on women staying safe

Free that thing.. No matter how safe u are as a lady, when guys plan to rape u eh, they can go to any length to do that. They might even rape u @ guy point.... So d problem are d people who rape... @ uwa's case, how guy go see girl for inside church, only thing way enter En mind na rape, ashawo don finish
Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by bukatyne(f): 9:49am On Jun 03, 2020
This story get as him be.

You mean a lawmaker was scouting Facebook and decided to trace and rape Lizzy for shooking mouth in his family matter?

They better scout all other SM for negative news about him and trace their posters to see if they are ok.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by Cammo: 9:51am On Jun 03, 2020
So she followed him to the hotel room and came out later to cry rape? Wonderful!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By White Boyfriend[PICTURE] / Gunmen Assassinate Businessman, Ifeanyi, In Kano (Photo) / Small Doctor Arrested By Police For Firearms Possession (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.