Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,741 members, 7,844,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

#JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released (67496 Views)

Elizabeth Onyeniyi: Abdulmumuni Danga Charged For Raping, Brutalising Lady / Francis Nwaze In Rape Scandal With Esther Odinakachi, Facebook Friend / Mall AbdulMumuni Murdered In Kogi (Ozuwaya Community Chairman) Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by Femeto: 9:59am On Jun 03, 2020
This one loud o. Buhari wouldn't say anything about this.
Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by Adegunle4(m): 10:01am On Jun 03, 2020
Na wa oh... no be this same Elizabeth dey wish this same man happy birthday some weeks ago?
She even wrote that people thought they’d be enemies forever..
Nothing wey we no go see dis 2020 grin

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by zoomman(m): 10:15am On Jun 03, 2020
Exc2000:

tell that to strangers, not someone born and bred in ibadan
Compared to other Governor's in Nigeria....I will rate him as one of the best if not the best.
Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by Grandmeister(m): 10:15am On Jun 03, 2020
Adegunle4:
Na wa oh... no be this same Elizabeth dey wish this same man happy birthday some weeks ago?
She even wrote that people thought they’d be enemies forever..
Nothing wey we no go see dis 2020 grin
For real?
Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by GoldHorse(m): 10:19am On Jun 03, 2020
“On getting there, they flogged me. He flogged us himself, stripped me naked and made a video of me threatening to post it when next I make any public comment about it,” she said.

Narrating how the commissioner raped her, she said Danga held her captive and took her to a hotel at night where he forcefully had sex with her.

1. Where did the flogging take place?
2. Where did the raping take place?

Why stripped and flogged here somewhere then took her to another place (an hotel) to rape her? Wouldn't it have been safer to have raped her in a place he could flog and strip her? Why take to a public place (hotel) to finish the abuse?

.....just asking.
Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by Viicfuntop(f): 10:40am On Jun 03, 2020
shadelek:
Some of these rape victims have to be blamed. They'll be the one to seduce men, men who can't overcome their temptations fall victims and when Kasala burst, they'll be shouting they've been raped.
It's just a pity that women are seeing as fragile elements and because of this, men have to take full blame.

God save us from the hands of women with bad intents

#Say no to rape

You and the 49 idiots that liked your stupid post must be mad. I am not going to say you have a sister or mother but you will have a daughter, that’s a definite. Then you can blame her when the time comes for seducing hers. Rubbish talk from an insipid.
Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by Viicfuntop(f): 10:42am On Jun 03, 2020
sammysmiles:
After going with to an hotel.... He then raped you.... Something is not right here.... Something is shady under the carpet...

How about the ones taped when they go to their Houses? It’s only in Nigeria everybody see hotel as a place for only sexual activity.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by shadelek(m): 10:48am On Jun 03, 2020
Viicfuntop:

You and the 49 idiots that liked your stupid post must be mad. I am not going to say you have a sister or mother but you will have a daughter, that’s a definite. Then you can blame her when the time comes for seducing hers. Rubbish talk from an insipid.
You don't have to take this personal, just my opinion.
I condemned rape as much as you do but the fact remains that our women can actually help this matter.

#saynotorape
Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by kayevans: 10:54am On Jun 03, 2020
shadelek:
Some of these rape victims have to be blamed. They'll be the one to seduce men, men who can't overcome their temptations fall victims and when Kasala burst, they'll be shouting they've been raped.
It's just a pity that women are seeing as fragile elements and because of this, men have to take full blame.

#Say no to rape

You are obviously high on something.
There is NO JUSTIFICATION WHATSOEVER for rape.
Maybe when it happens to your sister, you can tell her this.
Be properly guided.
Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 03, 2020
shadelek:

#Say no to rape
Bloody imbec.ile

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by shadelek(m): 11:01am On Jun 03, 2020
kayevans:

You are obviously high on something.
There is NO JUSTIFICATION WHATSOEVER for rape.
Maybe when it happens to your sister, you can tell her this.
Be properly guided.
Definitely, you don't understand what I'm saying.
I condemned rape as much as you do but most of these victims can actually avoid being one. I've seen an instance where a someone was desperate to have an intimacy with a lady just because if indecent dressing.
Rape is actually a bad thing that should be wiped out of our society
Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by shadelek(m): 11:02am On Jun 03, 2020
Zoie:

Bloody imbec.ile
I condemned rape as much as you do but most of these victims can actually avoid being one. I've seen an instance where a someone was desperate to have an intimacy with a lady just because if indecent dressing.
Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by cococandy(f): 11:05am On Jun 03, 2020
You typed that crap and ended up sprinkling a meaningless “say no to rape “ at the end of it because you think it will absolve you ?
Wonderful

shadelek:

#Say no to rape

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by cococandy(f): 11:06am On Jun 03, 2020
shadelek:

The more you speak. Smh

Please just shut up

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by Kessythegeek(m): 11:08am On Jun 03, 2020
shadelek:

#Say no to rape

You're a fool for this post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by Kessythegeek(m): 11:08am On Jun 03, 2020
shadelek:

#Say no to rape

You're a fool for this post. R
Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by Kessythegeek(m): 11:10am On Jun 03, 2020
shadelek:

#Say no to rape

You're a fool for this post. Why shouldn't I call you a rape apologist?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by shadelek(m): 11:12am On Jun 03, 2020
Kessythegeek:

I'm not justifying the man's action, just saying victims can actually help this matter. Wise up dude, you know what I'm saying

Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by Burna440(m): 11:18am On Jun 03, 2020
I am a Kogi who currently resides in Lokoja, the girl in question is a sugar girl to the commissioner, after the alledge rape the lady and the man are back to normal, she even celebrated the man birthday last week on her Facebook wall which u can check to confirm with picture evidence, I don’t believe this lady that comes out after sometime that they were raped after this commissioners and Elizabeth matter

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by blank(f): 11:18am On Jun 03, 2020
shadelek:

#Say no to rape

So, you're saying that if a woman tempts you by her dressing, she should be forced to have sex with you as a punishment? I'm 100% certain that if they look in your past, there will be many such girls that "have tempted" you and you "punished" them.

Your words are what a true rapist says. You and all those who liked your post. One day, you will receive Karma for it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by makydebbie(f): 11:22am On Jun 03, 2020
Kessythegeek:

He's a rape apologist. It is what it is.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by shadelek(m): 11:22am On Jun 03, 2020
blank:

So, you're saying that if a woman tempts you by her dressing, she should be forced to have sex with you as a punishment? I'm � certain that if they look in your past, there will be many such girls that "have tempted" you and you "punished" them.

Your words are what a true rapist days. You and all those who liked your post. One day, you will receive Karma for it
I've never and I'll never be a victim. I just expressed my observations and if you're not okay with it, kindly express your dissatisfaction in a polite manner. I condemned rape as much as you do
Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by Naijaarchive(m): 11:25am On Jun 03, 2020
Nigeria becoming India... God airpus o
Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by makydebbie(f): 11:27am On Jun 03, 2020
Stupid rapists in this thread will be justifying why they rape girls. I wish nl had a block feature so I block these rapists. So women can't be safe around you all? Women can't dress the way they like because you know nothing like self control?
You want to normalize rape, you want to normalize the pain.
We're in the 21st century of vast knowledge and technology YET you cannot read on consent or understand what it is. You don't know when a girl says NO she means NO. You're here saying girls are seducing you, so 6 year Olds and minors seduce you tooo? I can't even call you an animal because it's an insult to animals.
Old men that think with their penis instead of brains. Because you're privileged to be stupid doesn't mean you should overuse it.
I pray you all die a very painful death if you're a rapist.
Spits.

4 Likes

Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by johnkey: 11:40am On Jun 03, 2020
missimelda01:

See what a human being is saying tueh!
Fück off dumb hoe we no dey give you attention for here, koshi danu!
Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by johnkey: 11:42am On Jun 03, 2020
Segzy19:
Another Rapist sighted here. By their comments they shall be recognised... Your own day shall come
Not a rapist and never will be, not rape-apologetic but at the same time not giving pity to greedy girls who don't want to work but looking for sugar daddies to drain but got served themselves. My day coming is my payday.
Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by johnkey: 11:43am On Jun 03, 2020
YelloweWest:

Quite there if u have nothing to say. Follow this case and read both stories from beginning. There is a reason SAGA is taking up the case! He's one of the best human rights lawyer in Nigeria.

Nigerian politicians are ppwer drunk and evil
why not say your own and move on, abi I match your new shoes?
Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by 10kgod(m): 11:46am On Jun 03, 2020
boredom during this lock down..... Guys, join the TV using the link below KoolFacts About Human Animal Plant Science and Technology Etc KOOLfacts tv Join now AND THANK ME later https:///2349026157612
Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by andrewtosin(m): 11:51am On Jun 03, 2020
Plz who dey like this comment sef?
Isn't this appalling, inhumane, barbaric and horific. No wonder the saying "a world of constant fear of men" gains ground everyday..

45 likes by brutish rapists
shadelek:

#Say no to rape
Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by IceQween(f): 12:07pm On Jun 03, 2020
shadelek:

#Say no to rape
You need your head examined. So those small children that are being raped seduced your fellow rapist abi? Or Barakat the Muslim hijab lady that was killed too? Dont worry, your cup will soon full idiot!

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released by dangotesmummy: 12:20pm On Jun 03, 2020
shadelek:

#Say no to rape
another rapist on the prowl
Like I said earlier there are rape apologist who are part of the say no to rape protest

The one that was raped where she went to withdraw money at 12 pm in the afternoon in Ibadan wearing long gowns and hijab .I guess such dressing are now seductive dresses or the one raped and killed in rccg

Please make it a habit that if you know that you don't have anything sensible to say then keep quiet

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

London Police Discover $8.5million In Nigerian Student's Apartment (Video, Photo / Small Doctor Arrested By Police For Firearms Possession (PHOTO) / Gunmen Assassinate Businessman, Ifeanyi, In Kano (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.